Quantcast

Whitney In ‘94 on winning for iwaly at grammys

Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
3,245 149 87
Alleybux

She sounded and acted so humble in this it’s just tew cutee!

I also hate the way some fans label a women they don’t know a damn thing about all sorts of names like witch when Whitney loved her mother. I’m also not saying Whitney was a bad mother but some of them will come so hard at Cissy and won’t have that energy for whit..

Anywho , Whitney stans there’s a few other rare gems on that channel that yall should check out.

Legendary

this my muhf--king natural...
Reaction score
Reactions
376,446 1,063 209
Alleybux
It's so interesting how BOTH the interviewer & Whitney herself said in a roundabout way that THIS is it! Like where else do you go lol?! I think Whitney deep down felt that way, like what else is there and I think she legit got bored & checked out late 1999-2000. Anyhow, it's sweet she gave 1 of her Grammy's to her teacher: her mother! She was so beautiful thanks for sharing OP!

Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
3,245 149 87
Alleybux
It's so interesting how BOTH the interviewer & Whitney herself said in a roundabout way that THIS is it! Like where else do you go lol?! I think Whitney deep down felt that way, like what else is there and I think she legit got bored & checked out late 1999-2000. Anyhow, it's sweet she gave 1 of her Grammy's to her teacher: her mother! She was so beautiful thanks for sharing OP!
Yes I’m sure I heard she wanted to retire around 99 but didn’t. When you get to the level of Whitney and Michael where else can you really go? I think she loved singing and all but now that she knew she had kind of reached her greatest potential she now wanted to focus on raising Bobbi.

this is an interview before the bodyguard went big and she talks about how she hasn’t [paraphrasing] reached her maximum voice.

it’s so crazy to think that a lot of what she was discussing in that video , 2 years later she would’ve achieved them.

Legendary

this my muhf--king natural...
Reaction score
Reactions
376,446 1,063 209
Alleybux
Yes I’m sure I heard she wanted to retire around 99 but didn’t. When you get to the level of Whitney and Michael where else can you really go? I think she loved singing and all but now that she knew she had kind of reached her greatest potential she now wanted to focus on raising Bobbi.

this is an interview before the bodyguard went big and she talks about how she hasn’t [paraphrasing] reached her maximum voice.

it’s so crazy to think that a lot of what she was discussing in that video , 2 years later she would’ve achieved them.

I still FEEL for her. She got everything and she got it so fast, she understandably got bored. Like Miki Howard said WHO do you talk to?! Who understands you by that point?!

Yet when you become famous like that you can't exactly just go sit down in a corner somewhere. I'm sure she like a number of those super famous celebs wanted to. People still gonna contact you about working, remind you of contracts, critics wondering what you are doing [or wondering why you went on TOO long for those who can't get enough of fame...it's a trap] or the non-industry people still treating you different or asking SING something on the streets. Also, I'm sure those very celebs also wonder 'can I do it again' or 'how long can I keep this going'. It's a catch 22. However, you can see she was trying to bow out by late '99 so she did but she also sadly had been rebelling since the mid-90s which only harmed herself.

Melanated9

MVP
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
3,767 132 128
Alleybux
I have the bodyguard soundtrack cd that soundtrack is my favorite of all time. I have nothing is my favorite song.