Who created God? My answer in 60 secs...

Television Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

South Sudanese boy is subjected to Racist Abuse in Viral Video (Egypt)
What does this statement has anything to do with the situation of the south Sudanese boy. Your statement here is not relevant, besides many...
Keisha Lance Bottoms not running for re-election, it's rumored that either she or her husband...
Damn in other words, staying my ass in the burbs The burbs not safe either. Didn't Town Center Mall all the way out in Kennesaw get shot up?
Can you move to another city within the same state while working remotely?
Can you? Without Issue? I know it wouldnt be wise to move to another state? But how about another city within the same state??? eta: the job is...
Hood Moment That You're Not Proud Of?
1. I found out the guy I was dating had gotten another girl pregnant. I told him I was pregnant and he gave me $900 to take care of it. Took my...
Melinda Gates says that she warned Bill Gates about Jeffrey Epstein. The Divorce is getting messy!
Something is about to go down globally that’s not COVID-19 related. Do you have an idea about what's going to happen? I've seen others make this...
Regè-Jean Page Appreciation/ Tea Thread
I do miss the camaraderie that existed before. I agree.
Why are men so triggered by (Black) women wanting rich men?
Being humble and ‘realistic’ is not the way to go. I’m sure video vixen high school graduate Vanessa Bryant wasn’t humble when she married Kobe...
Black Bike Riders: ‘Central Park Karen’ Falsely Accused Us of ‘Beating’ Her
I love how when scenes like this happen you see white people standing off in the distance like they gon do something. They never check their...
Top Bottom