Who got the tea on Patrick from B5??

dibbledabble

Hey Sister, Go Sister, Soul Sister
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
48,685 1,968 446
Alleybux
It seems like he fell on hard times and wanted to get an escape from it. I hate that his ex and his son have to go through that sh!t. It's very selfish of him to leave them like that and start a new life. I'm looking for her to make a YouTube video and speak about it one day since they have that lil account going back in 2017.
She just posted on the gram that they are no longer together

bibi00

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
789 32 3
Alleybux
I also forgot to add.. I've been watching B5 interviews and saw their concert from 2019 today and they seemed ready to release a body of work. I enjoyed seeing them perform as their concert in Atlanta was top notch, they've always been great performers so I was happy to see them give it their all. However, I was again saddened that their EP was shelved and never released! Like what?! Agh.. I hope in the eventual future we get a EP release.. they've been done so dirty!
They had established their own label and were ready with a label to publish but I guess someone else sold them dreams and they turned down what they already had for something that never happened.

Now Bryan is living his hippie life and Carnell and his family have moved back to miami

bibi00

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
789 32 3
Alleybux
WTF! r u serious??? Is it with the same lady?
Yes still with Desiree!!

I'm so happy for them especially after they spoke of how scary this pregnancy was considering their last miscarriage.
She's definitely living the ultimate fan girl life. I bet when she went to that B5 concert as a teen she didn't think she'd be married to one of them with two beautiful children

aunie12

I’m conceited, I got a reasonnnn
Reaction score
Reactions
9,629 370 91
Alleybux
Wow, so I guess B5 isn't getting back any time soon. It's sad at this point. Fans still asking them for new music and their not getting a response. The least they can all do is go on live and explain that to their fans instead of going ghost..again.

bibi00

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
789 32 3
Alleybux
Wow, so I guess B5 isn't getting back any time soon. It's sad at this point. Fans still asking them for new music and their not getting a response. The least they can all do is go on live and explain that to their fans instead of going ghost..again.
Carnell and maybe Kelly are the only ones with sense at this point. That's more of a passion project than their life. Carnell has two kids to raise and a wife. That man isn't going to wait for them to get their ish together just to let him down again.
Kelly's just smoking and making music every once in a while. Just being unproblematic and minding his business.

I do hope they're all supporting Ahrielle. The 'wives /bm' all seemed to have a great relationship and I know Desiree and Dustins BM get along great and support each other. I hope they can do that with Ahrielle too because Bryan is garbage for up and leaving like that.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Reactions
3,063 33 7
Alleybux

Yep, we can consider B5 over. I just don't see them making a comeback and even if they do, a lot of their fans will be skeptical due to their actions in the past. It's a shame, they had such talent -- not just vocals, but dance talent. They will always be a "shoulda, coulda, woulda" band. They're a good candidate for an Unsung episode lol.

aunie12

Reaction score
Reactions
9,629 370 91
Alleybux
Carnell and maybe Kelly are the only ones with sense at this point. That's more of a passion project than their life. Carnell has two kids to raise and a wife. That man isn't going to wait for them to get their ish together just to let him down again.
Kelly's just smoking and making music every once in a while. Just being unproblematic and minding his business.

I do hope they're all supporting Ahrielle. The 'wives /bm' all seemed to have a great relationship and I know Desiree and Dustins BM get along great and support each other. I hope they can do that with Ahrielle too because Bryan is garbage for up and leaving like that.
Yeah, I agree. It seems they all aren't on the same page. Bryan really fµcked up for doing that, his son is only 3 or 2 I believe.

nasisbae

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,915 607 56
Alleybux

He changes women like he change drawls. I'm sure she's paying for everything like his ex Brya did.

nasisbae

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,915 607 56
Alleybux
She just posted on the gram that they are no longer together

The last slide broke my heart like he really left them :(
If he knew he wasn't ready for marriage and a child then he should've left her alone a decade ago. When the boys got back together in 2019 I seen rumors on one of their messy fanpages (they deactivated because people were reporting them) of Bryan cheating on her during that time.

Last edited:

brooklyn8443

nope!
Reaction score
Reactions
31,463 1,005 140
Alleybux
Idk if it's been mentioned but Carnell was on Paternity Court against his biological father I believe... Or one of those judge shows. I remember seeing him. Look it up!

nasisbae

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,915 607 56
Alleybux
Idk if it's been mentioned but Carnell was on Paternity Court against his biological father I believe... Or one of those judge shows. I remember seeing him. Look it up!
Yeah it was mentioned on here back in 2015. I can't find the episode but I do remember hearing about it and it was some family drama.

aunie12

Reaction score
Reactions
9,629 370 91
Alleybux

He changes women like he change drawls. I'm sure she's paying for everything like his ex Brya did.

Lol she’s mad young and she’s a bird so she’s definitely going to put up with his fuckery. Brya is a mature woman that has standards, I love how her life has flourish since leaving him. Same with Breezy.

nasisbae

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,915 607 56
Alleybux
Lol she’s mad young and she’s a bird so she’s definitely going to put up with his fuckery. Brya is a mature woman that has standards, I love how her life has flourish since leaving him. Same with Breezy.
Smh that man almost 30 and still messing with these girls in their early 20s smh. That's a fact!!! Brya has been living her life to the fullest now that she's done taking care of a damn bum.

MelinaRollins

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
43,265 1,053 609
Alleybux
Lmaooo I think Dustin was working a real job like 2 years ago. I used to follow him on snap and he would post pictures of him in a suit while driving almost every day. It's sad that they're back at the bottom of the music industry but it's also their fault for not taking it seriously and not using their followings to get back out there. They had a buzz and lost it again. That Do that song is my sh!t and I'm mad that they dropped the ball again.

How the fµck they drop the ball after "Say Yes" AND "Do That"? These dudes have had SOOO many chances. They can't keep it together.

I think there has to be something wrong with them. They don't seem lazy. Maybe something happened to them and they can't get their heads on straight? They WERE pretty young in their heyday and they seem to have had pretty hurtful experiences in life too. It's sad. SOOO much talent. They're the only group right now who isn't in kpop that could rival BTS in the singing and dancing (at the same time) department. They could be CAPITALIZING of the boy band interest.

nasisbae

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,915 607 56
Alleybux
How the fµck they drop the ball after "Say Yes" AND "Do That"? These dudes have had SOOO many chances. They can't keep it together.

I think there has to be something wrong with them. They don't seem lazy. Maybe something happened to them and they can't get their heads on straight? They WERE pretty young in their heyday and they seem to have had pretty hurtful experiences in life too. It's sad. SOOO much talent. They're the only group right now who isn't in kpop that could rival BTS in the singing and dancing (at the same time) department. They could be CAPITALIZING of the boy band interest.
They started beefin with their yt manager during that time and claimed that he was stealing money from them even though the manager and their mama are still sneaking around with each other. Rumor is that he was\is married while they were sneaking around back then and Patrick posted an ig story like a few months and he was in the background with their mama. They had it all going with the ustreams and the interviews but dropped the damn ball. I don't wanna see sh!t about another reunion unless it's official and serious because they're all too grown to still be on and off with the sh!t like I understand some of them married and got kids but stop giving the fans hope that a reunion and music could be coming.
It seems like it's the money issue and them not getting paid like that since that's the first thing they bring up when they discuss their albums and behind the scenes sh!t.

Spiffy KT

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
4,837 97 6
Alleybux
Weren't they pitching a reality tv show? What happened to that?

AfroPuffs

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
69,052 876 181
Alleybux
I check this thread often and don’t post but I literally was just thinking about this. I remember hearing about it like a year or two ago then nothing. Tbh if they are really trying to do only music, they may need to be on a LHH type reality show to jumpstart their “comeback” I sense they wouldn’t want to do a LHH type show unless it was just them but they don’t have good business ppl behind them to push them so they should try to press for that. When they were supposed to release that last album I was hype because I actually liked Wave…then nothing.

Spiffy KT

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
4,837 97 6
Alleybux
I check this thread often and don’t post but I literally was just thinking about this. I remember hearing about it like a year or two ago then nothing. Tbh if they are really trying to do only music, they may need to be on a LHH type reality show to jumpstart their “comeback” I sense they wouldn’t want to do a LHH type show unless it was just them but they don’t have good business ppl behind them to push them so they should try to press for that. When they were supposed to release that last album I was hype because I actually liked Wave…then nothing.
I feel like Dustin would do LAHH. And I would really like an explanation as to what happened every time they came back out. Hell they did pretty well considering they never really had any promo other than their fans so what the fµck happened. Smh

AfroPuffs

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
69,052 876 181
Alleybux
I know this is tea on Patrick but Dustin and him appear to be vacationing in FL with their gfs together. Dustin’s new gf seems like an IG model or something. Well anyway, she’s tight that people are asking about her man (in her story EL OH EL). I didn’t know ppl were checking for them like that for her to make a post about it LOOL.

Here is her IG: Login • Instagram

Patrick’s GF’s Ihttps://instagram.com/rondacherish?utm_medium=copy_link

nasisbae

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,915 607 56
Alleybux
I know this is tea on Patrick but Dustin and him appear to be vacationing in FL with their gfs together. Dustin’s new gf seems like an IG model or something. Well anyway, she’s tight that people are asking about her man (in her story EL OH EL). I didn’t know ppl were checking for them like that for her to make a post about it LOOL.

Dustin ass still ain't learn from Loissa about dating these IG models chile..
Patrick's gf not gonna be here long because that man is a hoe and bounce from woman to woman.
Carnell the only one that's still with the same woman out of all of them.

nasisbae

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,915 607 56
Alleybux
That sh!t fell through just like their career as a boy band. It's like they all can't get on the same page when it comes to business and that exactly why they're back at square one.

aunie12

Reaction score
Reactions
9,629 370 91
Alleybux

Lmaoooo no one wants Patrick bum ass. I can’t believe I used to crush on him. She’s younggg so baby girl will learn the hard way. He’s a cheater. Patrick is at least 30 or 31. Kelly ex girlfriend was young asf too I noticed.

nasisbae

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,915 607 56
Alleybux
Lmaoooo no one wants Patrick bum ass. I can’t believe I used to crush on him. She’s younggg so baby girl will learn the hard way. He’s a cheater. Patrick is at least 30 or 31. Kelly ex girlfriend was young asf too I noticed.
You're right about that lmaoooo after his ex gf spilled the tea about him being a bum, I had to unfollow and throw that crush away.

He used to be fine him and Dustin had me crushing hard especially during them ustream days omg. Carnell the only fine one now (to me) and the only one that has his sh!t together.

Kelly has always went after younger women and that could be the fall of his relationships.

FrontRowSeat

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
106,623 2,836 962
Alleybux
You're right about that lmaoooo after his ex gf spilled the tea about him being a bum, I had to unfollow and throw that crush away.

He used to be fine him and Dustin had me crushing hard especially during them ustream days omg. Carnell the only fine one now (to me) and the only one that has his sh!t together.

Kelly has always went after younger women and that could be the fall of his relationships.
What did his ex Gf say?

FrontRowSeat

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
106,623 2,836 962
Alleybux
What I don’t understand, is why they don’t write and produce for other artist? Or manage other talent? Open a dance studio or choreography for other artist? They keep trying to be in front of the camera and I think that’s over for them. There is so much work they could do behind the scenes in music. It’s sad what their lives have turned out to be. They have talent, they’re not utilizing it.

Last edited:

nasisbae

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,915 607 56
Alleybux
What did his ex Gf say?
His ass was living off of her and she was paying for sh!t. She just woke up one day and decided that she deserved better so she left.
They were together for 9 years and broke up like almost 4 years ago.

Last edited:

nasisbae

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,915 607 56
Alleybux
What I don’t understand, is why they don’t write and produce for other artist? Or manage other talent? Open a dance studio or choreography for other artist? They keep trying to be in front of the camera and I think that’s over for them. There is so much work they could do behind the scenes in music. It’s sad what their lives have turned out to be. They have talent, their not utilizing it.
Exactly! Become a songwriter or something.. that's money right there if a hit comes out of it. Eric Bellinger does both and he's independent while having sold out shows. They can't do that because they're not consistent and not focused which is why they fail every single time.

Spiffy KT

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
4,837 97 6
Alleybux

I always wondered how they paid for their music videos and backup dancers since they say they didn't really get anything from badboy.

Anyway I'm not sure how I feel about this song or the video. The only thing that seemed like it went with the song was the rain scene.

And why are they able to put out solo songs but couldn't get it together for that group album!
Smh.

dibbledabble

OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
48,685 1,968 446
Alleybux
I always wondered how they paid for their music videos and backup dancers since they say they didn't really get anything from badboy.

Anyway I'm not sure how I feel about this song or the video. The only thing that seemed like it went with the song was the rain scene.

And why are they able to put out solo songs but couldn't get it together for that group album!
Smh.
Im sure they have some money. Their broke aint a 9-5 broke. Id rather they all do solo projects. Boy bands are not the business anymore. Solo is probably easier creatively and financially than a group

dibbledabble

OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
48,685 1,968 446
Alleybux
His ass was living off of her and she was paying for sh!t. She just woke up one day and decided that she deserved better so she left.
They were together for 9 years and broke up like almost 4 years ago.
I remember Ambrya lol she was ready to whoop that ass over him in the early days. probably happy to have snagged a "celebrity"She tried to be a singer a while back

nasisbae

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,915 607 56
Alleybux
Im sure they have some money. Their broke aint a 9-5 broke. Id rather they all do solo projects. Boy bands are not the business anymore. Solo is probably easier creatively and financially than a group
Them boys definitely 9-5 broke cause Dustin used to work somewhere back in 2017/2018 i used to have him on snapchat and he would be driving with a different tuxedo on everytime he would post and he would post at 8 and sometimes 9 in the morning. That lil bit of money that they used to have is all the way gone.

Smh.
Half of the time these artists are friends with the director and the dancers so they won't have to pay that much.
I don't think those boys get along like that when it comes to working together and they should just say it instead of ignoring the "reunion" comments. I highkey wouldn't mind if they actually came back and got serious with it because we don't have any black male groups like that and they received a lot of support for those two songs they dropped a while back.

Last edited:

GoldieLocs7

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
26 4
Alleybux
You know what aggravates me about them? Patrick just dropped this single, where is the promotion? The marketing? Behind the scenes? What is he working towards? Is he dropping an EP? All I see is him posting about his girlfriend.
They all have a habit of dropping songs, doing nothing with it & then complaining about how bad their teams are.

nasisbae

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,915 607 56
Alleybux
You know what aggravates me about them? Patrick just dropped this single, where is the promotion? The marketing? Behind the scenes? What is he working towards? Is he dropping an EP? All I see is him posting about his girlfriend.
They all have a habit of dropping songs, doing nothing with it & then complaining about how bad their teams are.
Preach! It's a damn pattern with them and it's annoying.