Quantcast

Who got the tea on these tennis players?

DiscreetMelanin

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
166,330 11,641 1,921
Alleybux
Imma need you and/or your sponsor to go spend some time with certain players :)sneaky:). There's some people I got questions about...

Y’all gone have to give me a month before I ask him again to see if he says anything else. I should ask him which ones have a thing for Black women :unsure:

alexandrite2

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,334 1,013 628
Alleybux
Y’all gone have to give me a month before I ask him again to see if he says anything else. I should ask him which ones have a thing for Black women :unsure:
Andy Murray doesn't seem the cheating type but after reading your post about the other top players, wondering if he's at it as well?

Reaction score
Reactions
7,168 102 37
Alleybux
Excuse me!

I have been pushing Berrettini propaganda for years! You shall wait your turn in line

New York Knife GIFs | Tenor

Also no love for Ajla obviously
Sis, you can have him. I'll just keep him satisfied on the weekends.:ROFLMAO:

wanderwoman

alleybuxstrugglelife
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
318,905 7,856 3,399
Alleybux
Can anybody tell me the tea on my long-legged Argentinian bae??

Please and thank you!
f_20210907_USO_Day9_GE3_7790.jpg

wanderwoman

alleybuxstrugglelife
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
318,905 7,856 3,399
Alleybux
A few years ago, there was news of him cheating on his girlfriend and people were talking about it on Insta. Wish I remembered more about it.
As a Latino man, I'm not surprised to hear that. I wouldn't mind knowing the tea because I'm nosy.

enimal

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,844 6
Alleybux
Y'all, I'm an on and off tennis fan (mostly only follow the black women players tbh) so I was trying to use this thread to maybe spark my interest but... tennis still feels boring

OPPP I hate to say it but do y'all think it would be more enjoyable to follow the 2023 Tennis season thread for commentary?

I often miss matches so I want to be able read stuff but the players with charisma to me seem to be slim pickings.

wanderwoman

alleybuxstrugglelife
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
318,905 7,856 3,399
Alleybux
Y'all, I'm an on and off tennis fan (mostly only follow the black women players tbh) so I was trying to use this thread to maybe spark my interest but... tennis still feels boring

OPPP I hate to say it but do y'all think it would be more enjoyable to follow the 2023 Tennis season thread for commentary?

I often miss matches so I want to be able read stuff but the players with charisma to me seem to be slim pickings.
Yes, the tennis season threads are always good. I quit watching tennis once Serena retired, but last year I was here for Carlos and Rafa is still my guy on the men's side. The 2022 thread was fun. This is probably gonna be Novak's year though and I cannot stand him so there is no incentive for me to go back until Carlos is playing again. Francis and Felix always fail me so... lol

CrazyLittlePlanet

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
31,161 450 64
Alleybux
Yes, the tennis season threads are always good. I quit watching tennis once Serena retired, but last year I was here for Carlos and Rafa is still my guy on the men's side. The 2022 thread was fun. This is probably gonna be Novak's year though and I cannot stand him so there is no incentive for me to go back until Carlos is playing again. Francis and Felix always fail me so... lol

enimal

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,844 6
Alleybux
Same I used to watch live when Serena was in tourneys but now... no one really compels me save Rafa, black women tennis players, and Ons just because I think she is interesting.

Jessisamess

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
3,971 221 6
Alleybux
I know this thread is hella dead, but according to a DL user who was at Indian Wells, the long lost 4th Hemsworth brother cheats on his wife. The person said he saw KK with his arms wrapped around a very tall woman, being very flirty with her, and they were walking towards the hotel.

I lowkey believe the Medv tea because the Tatler photoshoot he did with his wife was giving submissive vibes which lines up with the alleged DMs he sent to the girl:skull:

I didn't know Rafa was a cheater, but I was on the Fauxmoi subreddit a while back and one person said he grabbed her friends butt when they were at a bar back in the early 2000's. A few others chimed in and said he approached either them or their friends to see if they wanted to go back to his hotel room.

What's tea on my baby daddy Rublo? I know his mom is a real piece of work, but it seems like since he hired his second coach, his self-harming has gotten less severe this year.

smooch92

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
807 1 2
Alleybux
Rafa cheats?
Surprised tbh, he looks like huge family man. Can see why is all that secrecy now. And his wife is gorgeous, poor her.
It's a known fact that Novak has cheated (there were rumours that he had an affair with some Serbian singer), he looks like a cheater. Didn't his father had a little slip-up a few years back with some younger girl?

I won't accept that my precious, always number one, my GOAT Roger cheats, he can't be, right? Andy also, he looks so boring to even imagine him with someone else.

I'd like to get some Bweh tea if anyone has anything to spill. There was some girl at his matches, is she his gf or something?