Quantcast

Who here has gone to TURKEY for cosmetic treatments?

Urbest

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
214,135 11,495 3,304
Alleybux
Plastic surgery, teeth implant, hair transplant,etc

Turkey apparently does good surgery for cheap.

Worth it? Was it good?

Liliu

The Last Queen
Reaction score
Reactions
100,278 2,047 329
Alleybux
No, I had a Turkish friend she got her laser treatments done there and some other things and tried to convince me that was the place to go.

But we looked at some pictures of different doctors work and I wasn't impressed with their breast work, they didn't lift all that much form what I saw a 3-4 years ago.

But it'd definitely be cheaper. If someone drops some names though I'll go look.

Nubiacoco

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
230,112 6,721 1,067
Alleybux
My friend was there back in February for breast implant and liposuction.
She had 3 kids so a lil mommy makeover.

It was well done and looks very natural. She was there for 2 weeks, the price of the surgery included a 2 week post care in a luxury hotel /clinic.

She's in the UK but when wakes up tomorrow morning I will ask her for name and more details.

She said the clinic she went to was full of non Black women who were there for BBLs lol. Some 2nd or 3rd round.

Plastic surgery, teeth implant, hair transplant,etc

Turkey apparently does good surgery for cheap.

Worth it? Was it good?

Urbest

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
214,135 11,495 3,304
Alleybux

It was well done and looks very natural. She was there for 2 weeks, the price of the surgery included a 2 week post care in a luxury hotel /clinic.

She's in the UK but when wakes up tomorrow morning I will ask her for name and more details.

She said the clinic she went to was full of non Black women who were there for BBLs lol. Some 2nd or 3rd round.
Yes, please let me know! I am not getting surgery, just wanna thicken up my edges,lol. It's so much cheaper therre.

Mz_Kelly

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,286 5 2
Alleybux
I am planning on getting my teeth fixed their. I’m just fed up with dentist in the US not listening to me. However, I haven’t contacted a clinic yet because they are closed.

not_today

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,466 29 6
Alleybux
I am planning on getting my teeth fixed their. I’m just fed up with dentist in the US not listening to me. However, I haven’t contacted a clinic yet because they are closed.

From what I've seen, sometimes they can be a one trick pony, so in cases where there you could probably have your issues fixed by braces and possibly some composite veneers (that don't require shaving down your teeth), they will try and push a whole mouth full of veeners instead.

I’ve booked myself in for a breast reduction in Turkey in September, super excited

I had a BR done there last year and it was ok.

Mz_Kelly

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,286 5 2
Alleybux
From what I've seen, sometimes they can be a one trick pony, so in cases where there you could probably have your issues fixed by braces and possibly some composite veneers (that don't require shaving down your teeth), they will try and push a whole mouth full of veeners instead.

My teeth actually aren’t bad. I want to do fillings, root canal, whitening and possibly remove my lower wisdom teeth (I am starting to have some crowding in my mouth). I know your probably thinking why don’t I go to a regular dentist for this. They give me the run around.

The last time I went to the dentist, I was recommmended to do a root canal, and the dentist changed his mind. He said the tooth was salvageable. This was 2 years ago and I haven’t been able to chew on my left side since.

My wisdom teeth is a different story. The lower teeth are sitting on a nerve and I have problems with numbing with lidocaine. I would need to do surgery to remove it. Where I was recommended to go is now one of the hubs for COVID in NYC.

Urbest

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
214,135 11,495 3,304
Alleybux

Did you ask your friend?

Urbest

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
214,135 11,495 3,304
Alleybux

Why just ok? Any regrets?

not_today

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,466 29 6
Alleybux
Why just ok? Any regrets?

I'm happy with the results, I say ok because the hospital was clean and I felt safe etc. bedside manner was lacking (but that could just be a Turkish thing and I don't know if would have been any different anywhere else).
I healed quickly and everything was fine afterwards but I feel if anything had gone wrong post-op I might have been on my own (they provided support afterwards but it wasn't great).

Overall if I had a choice I would still go back and do it again.

hotgirl1983

Never met a stranger
Reaction score
Reactions
6,696 130 19
Alleybux
I had WLS there...

*Make sure the hospital is in the Istanbul...not any smaller little towns or cities...

*Make it clear that you need a translator or you're not doing sh!t and any/ all paperwork needs to be sent to you before you get to the hospital for you to review with your legal counsel...These memo's had me sign all kinds of paperwork damn near doped up...

*Ask to speak to recent patients about their results...must be recent...like with the last month...

My surgery was cheap...i haven't had complications sooo....it's been two years btw...but my doctor spoke not one word of English. Neither did the nurses and their wifi was weak so it was mostly impossible to translate anything..

Urbest

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
214,135 11,495 3,304
Alleybux
I had WLS there...

*Make sure the hospital is in the Istanbul...not any smaller little towns or cities...

*Make it clear that you need a translator or you're not doing sh!t and any/ all paperwork needs to be sent to you before you get to the hospital for you to review with your legal counsel...These memo's had me sign all kinds of paperwork damn near doped up...

*Ask to speak to recent patients about their results...must be recent...like with the last month...

My surgery was cheap...i haven't had complications sooo....it's been two years btw...but my doctor spoke not one word of English. Neither did the nurses and their wifi was weak so it was mostly impossible to translate anything..
Oh wow, when did you get the surgery? So if there is any issues, can you go back to them?

hotgirl1983

Never met a stranger
Reaction score
Reactions
6,696 130 19
Alleybux
Oh wow, when did you get the surgery? So if there is any issues, can you go back to them?

Hey,

So next month makes 2 years...I went from 230lbs to 125lbs. I had no complications BUT I don't know anyone that would go back should complications appear from WLS...I can imagine that if you can prove that they did something negligent you could but honestly, for WLS, you can handle that in your home country...ya know..

Reaction score
Reactions
3,516 126 15
Alleybux
I have male coworker that went for a weekend to get a hair transplant about a year ago and his results are pretty good. his hair line grew in amazing. He said alot of ppl on his flight were travelling there for the same reason
I know of a next girl who got veneers over there and she seems happy with her results.

Opaldiamondring

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
33,153 1,184 838
Alleybux
No, but I really might in the future. A lot of black women are going there for rhinoplasty, I've seen some beautiful results.

dangeruscurvs

Night time, Locs on...
Reaction score
Reactions
74,684 3,045 865
Alleybux

Do you know what her overall cost was?

MrMagnificent89

Still Mirin Being Mirin
Reaction score
Reactions
90,236 7,625 11,978
Alleybux
Meh, they are charging 1700 to redo my hairline. Brothas are going out there and getting amazing results. Flight will cost $1000 plus...but here in the U.S, you getting charge $18K

Reaction score
Reactions
8,246 263 501
Alleybux
i would go for veneers but then i saw a girl who THOUGHT she was getting veneers, and actually got crowns, so now her natural teeth were ruined, and her mouth looks like 6ix9ines ugly frankenstein generic mouth.

i also wouldn't want to spend 16 hours on a plane round trip.