Who is Effie’s connect (Product)?

Toocoolforschoo

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
96,939 1,770 409
Alleybux
I’m wondering if this is why she was brought back. Initially I thought it might be Monet, but now it’s obvious she isn’t. Who do you think it is? Do you think it will be someone who hasn’t been introduced?

Who is supplying Effie with them drugs?

Kwandejah

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
21,482 769 417
Alleybux
Great question, I've been thinking about this too. At first I thought it was someone tied to the school, but now I'm not sure.

Kells

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
15,970 648 625
Alleybux
This show isn’t that clever as it once was . The writers don’t have a big surprise in the bag for this unless they are just now hearing feedback and trying to write in something for season two.

They dropped the ball with Effie. It would have been dope if they linked her character to Ray Ray ... think back to when they were playing chess in the dorm room and she had a suspicious look on her face when she said to Tariq “ yea my brother was killed “ . It would have made more sense for why she set him up to be caught and told the dean on him etc.

Like how do you close out a whole series and not reveal who she was texting and now on the new show they still don’t wrap up those questions and they completed the season.

They still have not explained why the rayray case has been suddenly placed on hold like it never happens when it consumed us for theee seasons and ended with them closing in on arresting Tariq and now it’s not brought up anymore . It would have been great if Sax had brought it up in court on the finale but again these writers aren’t as fancy as they once were . More reason to sit back and shake my head in disgust. Lol.

yvesmarie

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,393 130 21
Alleybux
@Kells is 100% on point. Idk what changed in the writer’s room from the first three seasons of Power to the last two and now Ghost. Any backstory for Effie will be an afterthought that wasn’t set up properly over the time she’s been on the show.

What I would be interested in is if they set her up almost as a primera. If they’re gonna run this show with Tyriq as baby Ghost, Brayden as his Tommy, then it would be lit if Effie took on that role. I really want to see the women in these shows take on some real power. I like Monet’s position and character but she’s a mother figure.