The Lounge

Recent Posts

• Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
I don't think he is a total pushover either. But he is not popular, and he is very aware of his public image. The Queen not doing much about the...
Pisces & 12th House vs Sagittarius & 9th House?
Im a Pisces with a whole lot of 12th house energy/planets. I am very interested in other cultures and I am even learning another language and want...
LSA and Kim & Kanye
I don’t care if Kanye was a reincarnation of MLK or a hooded imperial KKK, I would still be happy he dumped Kim. ….P e r I o d…. That’s how I...
Anyone else find it suspicious that Travis and Kylie are in an open relationship?
Y’all that’s because I photoshopped them lol. (I just thought he looked good af like that) these are the originals The sorcery! Had me looking...
I bought myself a promise ring…
Will you wear it on your wedding finger, OP? I like the recommit to self idea. There are so many moving parts in life but it's so important that...
Biden administration replaces VOICE, created by Trump for the reporting of crimes by immigrants
Damn! I wish I'd known about VOICE! I'd have reported a funky dusty beeyotch from the Caribbean that likes to cyberstalk and harass ADOS women...
IG influencer: Jalisa E. Vaughn
Really? I guess I shouldn’t be shocked. They let people take pics on private jet these days just to post on IG to “look” rich. It’s very pathetic...
Naked Brooklyn mom tosses newborn, 2-year-old out window before jumping herself
And I mean if she is truly mentally unwell and having a psychotic break she'd be mentally ill whether she was "by herself" or not. Having a...
Top Bottom