Quantcast

Who next for Floyd Mayweather to fight.

RedMoney

Ghost
Reaction score
Reactions
67,086 2,620 2,007
Alleybux
Something I posted in another thread about Floyd.

People be aware he is the best defense boxer ever to enter the sport. However Floyd is the most boring fighter to watch since he moved past 140. Floyd has no punching power and never exposes himself to any danger. Great for the hardcore fan, boring for the fringe fans that watch the sport.

Floyd has made himself a star playing the villain. He made himself wealthy beyond measure playing this role. People order his fight to see him lose more then to support or watch him fight. Boxing when it comes to promoting a fight is like the WWE. From my view Floyd has increases his brand and hate because of how long this thread was and how many views it got. Most of the viewers could care less about the sport. So on female dominated site he got mostly fringe fans to know who he is. Also it does not matter if you get your man to order it, your girl to order it for LSA lesbians, or order the fight on your own you are playing into his hands. He wants you to hate him because your hate will lead you to ordering a fight he will win and put more money in his pockets.

Floyd no matter what he says need your hate for him to help his fights to be successful. Floyd v. Robert was PPV bomb based on what Showtime is paying him. That why you never heard the final number for that fight. Nonetheless for the Canelo fight they were quick to let it be known how much a success it was.

Floyd do not fight Amir Khan because no hardcore fan will watch that fight. Amir Khan is easy KO waiting to happen. No matter the WWE hype. Floyd still has to meet Showtime requirements to max out his income. Floyd is too good for anyone else out there.

Therefore, no matter how much Floyd hates or disses Manny, Floyd needs him because Manny is still the 2nd biggest star in the sport. Manny is also the only guy that can help him put up numbers that will equal or better the Canelo fight. Mexicans boxing fans and Manny’s fan base would rally behind Manny for him to beat Floyd. Also Manny if he commits himself can beat Floyd because he so unorthodox and will keep putting pressure on Floyd no matter what. Lastly if Floyd want to be known the best ever as he claims he has to beat Manny period or he will be viewed like Rocky Marciano guy with no losses but no respect or acknowledgement as the greatest in the sport. If Floyd know the boxing history as he claims he has to fight Manny.

The Danny Garcia is a lopsided victory waiting to happen. However Danny father Angel will hype the fight by talking sh!t and bring the WWE element in to get people to think his son has a chance. However he does not and will just take a beating for big a payday.

I have come to conclusion there is some slight beef between Adrian and Floyd. If Sr. is coming at Adrian I can only imagine what Floyd is saying to himself to see Adrian copy everything he did but not be as good at doing it. Adrian Broner will fight Floyd. The story line has been set. Former best friends, the mentor vs. the student. However Broner is a Floyd copy and uses Floyd boxing style. Floyd being Floyd would destroy the fake one in Broner because he is the real thing. This fight will sell because of the story line of Master fighting his once loyal student.

The Oracle

Just Call Me M.O.M.
Reaction score
Reactions
30,119 625 865
Alleybux
lets just talk fantasy...since mayweather has no idea what its like to have his ass kicked, i want mayweather vs. gsp.

lamont

Lord Of Posts
Reaction score
Reactions
43 1
Alleybux
This is a tough question there really is no legitimate threat out there....they really have to get a great game plan together because there is no fighter out there that looks like a credible contender sadly floyd is a victim of his own success he's been such a great boxer that he has now convinced everyone he's the greatest its hard to now say someone who has a beaten record has a legitimate chance.

RedMoney

Ghost
Reaction score
Reactions
67,086 2,620 2,007
Alleybux
This is a tough question there really is no legitimate threat out there....they really have to get a great game plan together because there is no fighter out there that looks like a credible contender sadly floyd is a victim of his own success he's been such a great boxer that he has now convinced everyone he's the greatest its hard to now say someone who has a beaten record has a legitimate chance.

The media or his camp has to create someone. The best bet to beat him to me until this day is someone who can KO him. Pac man is the only guy who can match Floyd foot speed. All the guy he has fought and some trouble with are guy who can match his foot speed. Guy with fast hands and slow feet are easy work for Floyd.

Danny Garcia has bad feet and boxing skills are sub par.

Adrian Broner foot work is bad.

Pac is the only guy that can KO, keep pressure on him because he has above average hand speed and fast feet. Will Pac man beat I do not know but he is the best bet. Unless there is some guy super KO power walking around that we never heard Pac is the best and only bet.

RedMoney

Ghost
Reaction score
Reactions
67,086 2,620 2,007
Alleybux
Good question. I don't think he really has any REAL contenders.

He does not and he still 4 fights obligation to meet. Showtime wants they numbers.

Also if Floyd was more exicting to watch the general public would not care if he beating everyone because they feel they got their money worth. Floyd is entertaining with his antics but boring to watch.

You thought

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
31,118 442 374
Alleybux

He does not and he still 4 fights obligation to meet. Showtime wants they numbers.

Also if Floyd was more exicting to watch the general public would not care if he beating everyone because they feel they got their money worth. Floyd is entertaining with his antics but boring to watch.

I totally agree.

lamont

Lord Of Posts
Reaction score
Reactions
43 1
Alleybux

The media or his camp has to create someone. The best bet to beat him to me until this day is someone who can KO him. Pac man is the only guy who can match Floyd foot speed. All the guy he has fought and some trouble with are guy who can match his foot speed. Guy with fast hands and slow feet are easy work for Floyd.

Danny Garcia has bad feet and boxing skills are sub par.

Adrian Broner foot work is bad.

Pac is the only guy that can KO, keep pressure on him because he has above average hand speed and fast feet. Will Pac man beat I do not know but he is the best bet. Unless there is some guy super KO power walking around that we never heard Pac is the best and only bet.

I agree pacman and some say amir khan gives him the most trouble but they are beaten fighters and have had devastating knockouts as of late. i think floyds psychological assault against them would be vicious and effective.

RedMoney

Ghost
Reaction score
Reactions
67,086 2,620 2,007
Alleybux
I agree pacman and some say amir khan gives him the most trouble but they are beaten fighters and have had devastating knockouts as of late. i think floyds psychological assault against them would be vicious and effective.

Manny was winning the fight before he got greedy and got caught. Amir Khan stay getting Ko. Go to that Amir Khan thread I posted all the video of him getting knock down even in fights he win. Manny is way better fighter then Khan. Khan is KO waiting to happen

RedMoney

Ghost
Reaction score
Reactions
67,086 2,620 2,007
Alleybux
only a boxer/puncher who can take a big punch will beat floyd...danny garcia

He from your home town but he does not punch hard enough to catch Floyd with one shot. I think he will make Floyd fight and be physical when do eventually fight. However Floyd defense is just too good and he would make Danny look like Canelo did. Just that Danny would try for the KO instead of getting frustrated. I respect Danny a great deal because he beats buys with better skills then him through heart and grit but if he is smart he avoids Floyd as long as possible.