Who was the prettiest lady in Michael’s life?

Who was the prettiest lady in Michael’s life?

• Brooke Shields

Votes: 12 7.5%
  • Lisa Marie Presley

Votes: 7 4.4%
  • Diana Ross

Votes: 19 11.9%
  • Elizabeth Taylor

Votes: 12 7.5%
  • Tatiana Thumbtzen

Votes: 25 15.6%
  • Olay Ray

Votes: 13 8.1%
  • Stephanie Mills

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • Madonna

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Whitney Houston

Votes: 56 35.0%
  • Other

Votes: 8 5.0%

• Total voters
back that mask up
Reactions
44,708 992 644
Alleybux
Ya'll really about to outvote Whitney Houston for Tatiana? smh

oLNSssw.jpg

giphy.gif

10 of those votes are probably from Tati.

BANNED
Reactions
Alleybux
Whitney, She was one the few celebs who knew Michael and said only good things about him compared to the rest of the other women.

BANNED
Reactions
Alleybux
I am suprised liz taylor has such low votes. She's prettier than Brooke and Lisa. But out of all the white women on the list I think Tatiana is the best looking.
download.jpeg

Last edited:

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

• Poll
Harry Potter: Older Wizards Stan Poll
All these options are ghetto tbh. Where the hell is my fave soft boy Newt Scamander?? In the Fantastic Beasts movies lol
My neighbors dog barks ALL DAY AND ALL NIGHT and its driving me crazy!!!!
Dogs love the taste of antifreeze, sadly it will kill them, painfully too. Fuck is wrong with you?
Lori Harvey finally doing make up Routine on Vogue y'all
“Very boring” all of the Vogue beauty videos are boring. You all will never be satisfied with Black women. they will never be i am covinced BW...
UPDATE Confirmed: Kobe Bryant, 41, and daughter Gianna, 13, killed in helicopter crash
I'm cackling at a font making a thread about the Kobe assault case, and the thread getting deleted almost instantly lmao. Lool
In the Name of Equity, California Will Discourage Students Who Are Gifted at Math
I don't care what anyone says this is a good move. I hate capitalism and find most of the evils in this world comes from it. China always...
YOUTUBER Keesha Anderson - Thread 3
I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed; but why does she always sound breathless when talking? It gets on my nerves. Just saying..... Because...
Shortanna is back !
The hair :weary_face: She’s looks so beautiful
New Photos of Serena Williams (5/5)
"Work" doesn't necessarily mean somebody sliced up her face. It could be botox or fillers. This vid was from April 27. Does this look like her...
9ja gist live 2021 (Brand New Tea Thread)
Married!!! But cheats on his wife crazy. Dont know if hes a big spender but Ive heard from a few babes that hes well equipped and good in the oda...
Top Bottom