Quantcast

Who was the prettiest lady in Michael’s life?

Who was the prettiest lady in Michael’s life?

• Brooke Shields

Votes: 14 7.6%
  • Lisa Marie Presley

Votes: 8 4.3%
  • Diana Ross

Votes: 21 11.4%
  • Elizabeth Taylor

Votes: 12 6.5%
  • Tatiana Thumbtzen

Votes: 27 14.7%
  • Olay Ray

Votes: 17 9.2%
  • Stephanie Mills

• Madonna

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Whitney Houston

Votes: 67 36.4%
  • Other

• Total voters

electriceyez

Starter
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
1,803 1 10
Alleybux
C'mon now she's basic af lol.
images.jpeg

She's the best looking of all the ladies

Cryeisha

The High Priestess
Reaction score
Reactions
166,816 21,298 10,690
Alleybux
Diana Ross not because of her beauty though but because she has the most IT factor. Whitney Houston is very pretty but I don’t think she has as much IT factor as Diana as an entertainer. Vocally she’s better though. Well after Diana it’s Whitney.

That’s it besides Latoya and Janet.

Does Britney Spears count? She’s in the top 10 somewhere.

tumblr_n9fhyn9FeQ1t32px0o5_r1_250.gif

Pyramids

justice4shuri. tish’s special friend.
Reaction score
Reactions
30,938 907 110
Alleybux
Whitney! They looked beautiful together, especially at the UNCF in 1988.

THE STANDARD

GTFO!
Reaction score
Reactions
263,467 7,017 6,890
Alleybux
@Prissypolly why was Madonna even an option? Did I miss something? Lol..

But the right woman’s leading..
MJWhitney1114.jpg

Everytime I think I might be getting over their deaths, I’m reminded of how great they were and I’m right back to sadness.

Ignosce me

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
90,470 6,007 4,167
Alleybux
If Elizabeth Taylor was 20 years younger she would have been a perfect match for Michael.

I also believe Michael and Whitney would have been a beautiful couple, and he would have gave her a pretty daughter unlike Mr. Prerogative. (no offense to BK, RIP)

However I feel like Whitney was mostly attracted to rough necks. Michael was too sensitive and gentle for her.

Terribelle

All stans are mentally ill.Stop it,get sum help!
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
1,169 1 1
Alleybux
  • Elizabeth Taylor was the best looking white women in her prime.
  • Elvis in drag is not beautiful.
  • Brook was cute but she would be plain without her iconic eyebrows and her beautiful hair
  • Tatiana is cute but thirstness makes her unattractive
  • Ola is pretty, her and MJ would have made a cute couple.
  • Stephanie has a beautiful singing voice
  • Diana is elegant
  • Whitney is perfect to me. They should have dated.
  • Madonna (no comment)

Last edited:

Kahota

“It’s time for a Black King” - Michael Jackson
Reaction score
Reactions
53,049 826 785
Alleybux
  • Elizabeth Taylor was the best looking white women in her prime.
  • Elvis in drag is not beautiful.
  • Brook was cute but she would be plain without her iconic eyebrows and her beautiful hair
  • Tatiana is cute but thirstness makes her unattractive
  • Ola is pretty, her and MJ would have made a cute couple.
  • Stephanie has a beautiful singing voice
  • Diana is elegant
  • Whitney is perfect to me. They should have dated.
  • Madonna (no comment)

you ain’t sh!t for that usertitle, tho lmaooooooooooo

leave my King and his struggle lyric alone :ROFLMAO:

Bumblebee250

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
135,361 6,806 3,650
Alleybux
1. Whitney Houston
2. Tatiana Thumbtzen
3. Brooke Shields

(In that order imo)

Last edited:

Sexygirl9000

Starter
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
102 1
Alleybux
Me bc I would’ve reeled that N-i-g-g-a right in if he set his sights on my fine, young ass but I'd let him know that I’m not his fans/groupies who would throw p*ssy at him like free water at McDonald’s :bad2unt uh ‍♀️ I have that je ne sais quoi that’ll make you pause You can believe that . ;)

4400713D-3E88-4D5F-BD5A-A6E10C72B9F4.jpeg
270F4C0A-7A73-467D-8CA1-240D536937D1.jpeg
84F91D8C-7DFB-4300-85E4-ACABFC8A7C87.jpeg
6F82DA56-84AD-4ED1-B139-795FC448FB13.jpeg
7F4C24A9-77FE-4CA9-943D-AA67AD4F14E8.jpeg
444CD051-AD6D-4F64-A040-EDE017C4E777.jpeg
A56F87DD-8203-45E5-AE01-CD32074D92FC.jpeg
77542EB9-1FB9-4824-99E6-B975102BB9CB.jpeg
3F415D3D-C89E-415A-9569-6C0A3103B479.jpeg

but to answer your question, they’re all cute in their own way . Maybe the first prettiest is whitney, ola ray, then fair skinned Tati, brooke, & the list goes on. A man of his caliber, he can’t be too picky, you know.

Last edited:

SoUnique

Because I am Gotdamnit
Reaction score
Reactions
2,271 282 191
Alleybux
Kay let's see. . .

Brooke: TRASH. Looks like a man and had no real future anyway bcuz it was all PR. He would've never smashed a ****** no matter how good operation went. I doubt he was all over them hands being bigger than his. Think about it

Liz: Glamour queen I'll give you that but aside from the jewels and tragic childhoods what did the really have in common? Besides does anybody know exactly how she got on in the first place. I might be overstepping but my Spidey senses tell me that I'm their little friendship involved some benefits that he may have shared with Me. Fonda, Me. Loren and yes even Ms. Minnelli. I'll let ya'll decide.

Tatiana: 80's slut with severe mental issues in thinking she was the only one inJ's life. Trick please! You're little stumt on stage cost you major cool points with my dude and no matter you sidlimt up to Mr and Mrs. Jackass kidding it 24/7 was gone change the fact that you delusional ass was grass.

Ola:Yes she was beauty no doubt. But the way I see it it wouldn't have lasted long anyway. A few thrills, chills and spills but nothing more. They did make a cute couple though. Onscreen only.

Naomi: Hollywood's IT girl. But tell me something for all the glitz and Glamour that Ms. Campbell provided along with the sexy how come my dude just simply have her a smile and a hug? Surely he must've known something about Mr. Oops I mean Ms. Campbell or otherwise there would've been headlines for days. Just saying.

Stephanie:What Cha gonna do with my loving . . . That was the jam and yes they really did make a lovely pair and for the record she is and will always be his first Chocolate Drop.

Whitney:Another IT girl. But at least this one actually got close enough to remain that homie for life.

DePressedly:Need I say more. Yes I can. Ugly ass low down petty b!tch. That pretty much sums her up.

Diane:This b!tch! Predator, lying ass, thieving ass, trick ass HOE!!! Dirty Diana ain't even enough but it's a start and my dude was so right to tell you about yourself decrepit old sleaze bag.

So did I leave anyone out. Not surprised ya'll didn't include Ms. Rowe but I'm gonna do it anyway bcuz it's only fair.

Debbie: Shut up and miss me with the groans. Was she beauty queen no she was not but was she Shrek's stepsister of course not! She was pretty enough to capture MJ's attention so it counts and apparently enough to drop them babies and be a ride or die. Don't believe me ask his baby girl. She'll tell you and with a straight face too.

Last edited:

vbrockin

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,807 14 3
Alleybux
I think they were all beautiful in their own way. Some were poison and some were sweet. To bad MJ never really married someone he really can trust and love.

Makeupmuva

Pretty Rich B*tch That's Easily Triggered
Reaction score
Reactions
76,832 4,113 1,066
Alleybux
mike and tati looked good as HELL together. imagine the award show outfits, whew. sis really fumbled the bag :rosedead

honestly!!!! Every girl in Michael's life fumbled the bag (in terms of LT relationships and marriage) like it's crazy he couldn't get with one good person!!!!

MJ Afrikan

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Ola was the most beautiful and she and MJ would have been a beautiful couple ❤️

tonid808

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,052 77 45
Alleybux
Kay let's see. . .

Brooke: TRASH. Looks like a man and had no real future anyway bcuz it was all PR. He would've never smashed a ****** no matter how good operation went. I doubt he was all over them hands being bigger than his. Think about it

Liz: Glamour queen I'll give you that but aside from the jewels and tragic childhoods what did the really have in common? Besides does anybody know exactly how she got on in the first place. I might be overstepping but my Spidey senses tell me that I'm their little friendship involved some benefits that he may have shared with Me. Fonda, Me. Loren and yes even Ms. Minnelli. I'll let ya'll decide.

Tatiana: 80's slut with severe mental issues in thinking she was the only one inJ's life. Trick please! You're little stumt on stage cost you major cool points with my dude and no matter you sidlimt up to Mr and Mrs. Jackass kidding it 24/7 was gone change the fact that you delusional ass was grass.

Ola:Yes she was beauty no doubt. But the way I see it it wouldn't have lasted long anyway. A few thrills, chills and spills but nothing more. They did make a cute couple though. Onscreen only.

Naomi: Hollywood's IT girl. But tell me something for all the glitz and Glamour that Ms. Campbell provided along with the sexy how come my dude just simply have her a smile and a hug? Surely he must've known something about Mr. Oops I mean Ms. Campbell or otherwise there would've been headlines for days. Just saying.

Stephanie:What Cha gonna do with my loving . . . That was the jam and yes they really did make a lovely pair and for the record she is and will always be his first Chocolate Drop.

Whitney:Another IT girl. But at least this one actually got close enough to remain that homie for life.

DePressedly:Need I say more. Yes I can. Ugly ass low down petty b!tch. That pretty much sums her up.

Diane:This b!tch! Predator, lying ass, thieving ass, trick ass HOE!!! Dirty Diana ain't even enough but it's a start and my dude was so right to tell you about yourself decrepit old sleaze bag.

So did I leave anyone out. Not surprised ya'll didn't include Ms. Rowe but I'm gonna do it anyway bcuz it's only fair.

Debbie: Shut up and miss me with the groans. Was she beauty queen no she was not but was she Shrek's stepsister of course not! She was pretty enough to capture MJ's attention so it counts and apparently enough to drop them babies and be a ride or die. Don't believe me ask his baby girl. She'll tell you and with a straight face too.
HONEYYYYY THE TEA YOU ARE RIGHT! YOU DRAGGED THE sh!t OUTTA SOME A DEM LOL

tonid808

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,052 77 45
Alleybux
pLEASE Tatiana was looking a come up. As women we need to be careful she left her longtime man who was a dancer to pursue MJ. I think Michael looked at that like so you and dude was good but because I have money and fame you wanna jump on my d...bye

ForeverMike

Make that change ❤️
Reaction score
Reactions
9,070 138 82
Alleybux
I voted for Whitney but I also want to give kudos to Madonna (yes I know lol).
Seriously though I have been impressed by her since MJ’s passing and I don’t think she gets enough credit for it.

She has consistently and unapologetically defended him even with the LN hit piece. She also was the first to publicly admit MJ could’ve done with more support from other artists when he was under attack unfairly so kudos to her.

Tanysheia

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
110 32 2
Alleybux
No she not mentally ill like. She very sick her organs are getting pushed to one side of her body she getting very skinny and very weak
Who ever said lol is rude and disrespectful because she basically is dying she getting to an age where she can't basically even eat or walk

tonid808

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,052 77 45
Alleybux
Who ever said lol is rude and disrespectful because she basically is dying she getting to an age where she can't basically even eat or walk
dont be dramatic she is not 75! she has fibroids. I hope she successfully has it removed in Jesus Name.

Tanysheia

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
110 32 2
Alleybux
dont be dramatic she is not 75! she has fibroids. I hope she successfully has it removed in Jesus Name.
I know you don't like tatiana but if you don't like her keep it to yourself.To be respected you have to to respectful

Tanysheia

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
110 32 2
Alleybux
No she not mentally ill like. She very sick her organs are getting pushed to one side of her body she getting very skinny and very weak
it's not funny who ever said I would never wish something bad on the enemies