Quantcast

Who would’ve made a perfect match for MJ?

Jsr325

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
I always felt he and Siedah had great chemistry and would have made a cute couple.

ForeverMike

Make that change ❤️
Reaction score
Reactions
9,070 138 82
Alleybux
I always felt he and Siedah had great chemistry and would have made a cute couple.

Agreed!

Another person I thought about who is unusual in her lifestyle is Enya. She comes from a big family like MJ. Very religious upbringing like MJ. She is very very private and successful.

She is odd cause not much is known about her private life and has never married or been in a relationship.

Attachments

• B34C397E-1623-4F16-B5FD-E918F05846FC.jpeg
    B34C397E-1623-4F16-B5FD-E918F05846FC.jpeg
    63 KB · Views: 42

GOAT4EVR

Stop playing with MJ's name!
Reaction score
Reactions
287,305 9,217 12,106
Alleybux
Hmph. So you aint black? You have no right to even tell me to say a black couple would be good for each together. MJ was a strong black man and he needed a strong black woman, maybe then he wouldnt be taking so much medicine and fall into a deep depression.

The fact you literally jump, skip, and hop over the legitimate medical issues Michael had is amazing to me.

Iced tea

Every thumbs down I get gives me an orgasm
Reaction score
Reactions
34,832 1,074 697
Alleybux
The fact you literally jump, skip, and hop over the legitimate medical issues Michael had is amazing to me.
Everybody has or will get medical issues if they live long enough. What the fµck does that has to do with marrying a black woman?

Makeupmuva

Pretty Rich B*tch That's Easily Triggered
Reaction score
Reactions
76,832 4,113 1,066
Alleybux

They say things like Michael transcended race. They get mad when black stans say he should’ve married a black woman. They have a weird obsession with Michael in the dangerous era and onwards and don’t acknowledge the 70s era

GOAT4EVR

Reaction score
Reactions
287,305 9,217 12,106
Alleybux
Everybody has or will get medical issues if they live long enough. What the fµck does that has to do with marrying a black woman?

What does being married to a black woman have to do with suffering depression, and taking medication due to lupus and pain meds due to suffering 2nd degree burns to the scalp? You’re the one who tried to connect the two.

11BlackMagnolia11

**✿❀sweet&simple❀✿**
Reaction score
Reactions
11,460 209 252
Alleybux
She is beautiful! Is she a musician?

Also I am looking for more reasons than just ‘race’ cause you need more than that in any relationship. What is she like? She wanted or has many kids? etc
I mean look at him. Not just in those pictures, but he’s thrilled to be with her. Michael was spontaneous with his kisses on the cheek and was comfortable enough to do that. She’s a beautiful black woman and it’s clear Michael appreciated that. As for her personality, I’m not sure.

Iced tea

Every thumbs down I get gives me an orgasm
Reaction score
Reactions
34,832 1,074 697
Alleybux
What does being married to a black woman have to do with suffering depression, and taking medication due to lupus and pain meds due to suffering 2nd degree burns to the scalp? You’re the one who tried to connect the two.
Well you act like he can't be married to a black woman due to medical issues. Thats not true at all.

Black women in general are real, and thats who he needed to marry.

11BlackMagnolia11

**✿❀sweet&simple❀✿**
Reaction score
Reactions
11,460 209 252
Alleybux
They say things like Michael transcended race. They get mad when black stans say he should’ve married a black woman. They have a weird obsession with Michael in the dangerous era and onwards and don’t acknowledge the 70s era
! :rolleyes:

GOAT4EVR

Reaction score
Reactions
287,305 9,217 12,106
Alleybux
Well you act like he can't be married to a black woman due to medical issues. Thats not true at all.

Black women in general are real, and thats who he needed to marry.

Where in the world did I insinuate he can’t be married to a black woman due to health issues? Are you able to comprehend what you read?

GOAT4EVR

Reaction score
Reactions
287,305 9,217 12,106
Alleybux
I mean look at him. Not just in those pictures, but he’s thrilled to be with her. Michael was spontaneous with his kisses on the cheek and was comfortable enough to do that. She’s a beautiful black woman and it’s clear Michael appreciated that. As for her personality, I’m not sure.

Mike was clearly feeling Janelle. They look beautiful together. I think they still kept in contact, because there are articles during the Thriller era about them seeing each other.

VersacePrincess

drippin' in 24K Versace
Reaction score
Reactions
142,368 8,567 5,668
Alleybux
Ok I don’t know if this is the right place for this thread so if not please move it.

Just thought it will be fun to look at women (celebs) who would’ve been perfect for MJ. I am thinking of those who we know share similar values as him like having kids, charity work etc. Who is your choice?

Mine is Angelina Jolie!
I know it’s a far fetched idea but Angelina doesn’t seem to care what people think judging by her previous partners so I don’t think she would’ve judged MJ by his looks or media bs.

She also loves having and raising kids which would’ve suited MJ. She works hard and has strong charity ethics.

She is beautiful and can speak her mind.

just based off the kids alone MJ woulda been hella happy with her.
He shouldve stayed by himself

didnt staying by himself in the end help get him killed? he shouldn't have dated the wrong people is all.

VersacePrincess

drippin' in 24K Versace
Reaction score
Reactions
142,368 8,567 5,668
Alleybux
and tbh him and mariah would have been cute.

him and britney spears would have been a 2nd version of brooke shields, but she'd be somebody who would relate to his trauma and understand him.

Makeupmuva

Reaction score
Reactions
76,832 4,113 1,066
Alleybux
Agreed!

Another person I thought about who is unusual in her lifestyle is Enya. She comes from a big family like MJ. Very religious upbringing like MJ. She is very very private and successful.

She is odd cause not much is known about her private life and has never married or been in a relationship.

source.gif

ForeverMike

Make that change ❤️
Reaction score
Reactions
9,070 138 82
Alleybux

She is a very successful musician from Ireland. Her style of music is not to everyone’s taste but has been very successful in terms of album sells and having her songs used in movies etc.

I will try to post a video of her when I can. She is also into the Irish folklores kinda like Paris’s love of mystical creatures etc.

here is a video

ForeverMike

Make that change ❤️
Reaction score
Reactions
9,070 138 82
Alleybux
Just naming any ol white woman. LMAO.:cry::LOL:

Lol no! Naming women in the industry who had something in common with him! Nobody is stopping you from naming black women lol like I said ‘race’ alone isn’t what this thread is about.

Some of you are really strange! If a successful marriage depended on race alone we wouldn’t have so many celebrities divorces including those in black community so grow up! Lol

Makeupmuva

Reaction score
Reactions
76,832 4,113 1,066
Alleybux
She is a very successful musician from Ireland. Her style of music is not to everyone’s taste but has been very successful in terms of album sells and having her songs used in movies etc.

I will try to post a video of her when I can. She is also into the Irish folklores kinda like Paris’s love of mystical creatures etc.

here is a video

babygirl she is ugly! Mj needs a succesful BEAUTIFUL woman

ForeverMike

Make that change ❤️
Reaction score
Reactions
9,070 138 82
Alleybux
How could I have forgot about this lady. I also believe that MJ was into her and as she was so close to his kids especially Paris, it is very possible she could’ve actually be his next wife.

The chef Kai Chase

A76FE708-D0E9-4D48-9CC1-6BB57DEA1FDE.jpeg

Kahota

“It’s time for a Black King” - Michael Jackson
Reaction score
Reactions
53,049 826 785
Alleybux

From what I’ve witnessed it’s Bad Era MJ that most non black fans are obsessed with. His fanbase really diversified in that era.

SarahCameron

no time for logical fallacies
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
100,245 5,801 4,193
Alleybux
From what I’ve witnessed it’s Bad Era MJ that most non black fans are obsessed with. His fanbase really diversified in that era.

yeah, tbh they mostly acknowledge the bad era and onward.

bindannweg

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
20,830 326 278
Alleybux

Maybe not all of them ... :actup:disdain

Makeupmuva

Reaction score
Reactions
76,832 4,113 1,066
Alleybux

Mjs fanbase is diverse period but lets not act like the obsession is because they LOVE the album (even though it is an amazing album)

BarbaraLee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,905 698 898
Alleybux
I agree with this, they seemed happy together but why didn’t it work?
Stephanie gave a very heartfelt, genuine interview a few years ago that I found really interesting. She talked about being a child star in the Wiz and by 18, she had it with show business, wanted to retire, marry and become a mom. I'm sure, judging by Michael's brothers' histories (marrying really early and leaving home), that she thought he'd be perfect. They were cute together, genuinely cared about each other. But then you think of Michael doing the Sylvia Chase interview and he has a one track mind: music-going off on his own and getting to do his OWN music.

Marriage and settling down was the furthest thing from his mind. So Stephanie went off to marry Jeffrey Daniels, and always wondered if she did it to make him jealous.

Now 10 years later, when they did the Scout ceremony and they're adorable together and sparks were flying? THAT would have been the time for them to get together.

I have always been divided between 3 women and for different reasons-Stephanie, of course, Siedah would have been great-she's so beautiful and so talented and I know she admired him and loved him-lots of mutual friends. Maybe her career was too important-I don't know. I do know that she only recently got married within the last few years.

Then my other choice is Whitney-it's obvious because of looks and talent and sheer star power. Also, watching how protective she was with Bobby? I'd have loved to see Michael with someone like that-I have no doubt that his family loved him, but he was treated differently, and I would love to see him showered with that kind of unconditional love he needed and wanted.

ForeverMike

Make that change ❤️
Reaction score
Reactions
9,070 138 82
Alleybux
Stephanie gave a very heartfelt, genuine interview a few years ago that I found really interesting. She talked about being a child star in the Wiz and by 18, she had it with show business, wanted to retire, marry and become a mom. I'm sure, judging by Michael's brothers' histories (marrying really early and leaving home), that she thought he'd be perfect. They were cute together, genuinely cared about each other. But then you think of Michael doing the Sylvia Chase interview and he has a one track mind: music-going off on his own and getting to do his OWN music.

Marriage and settling down was the furthest thing from his mind. So Stephanie went off to marry Jeffrey Daniels, and always wondered if she did it to make him jealous.

Now 10 years later, when they did the Scout ceremony and they're adorable together and sparks were flying? THAT would have been the time for them to get together.

I have always been divided between 3 women and for different reasons-Stephanie, of course, Siedah would have been great-she's so beautiful and so talented and I know she admired him and loved him-lots of mutual friends. Maybe her career was too important-I don't know. I do know that she only recently got married within the last few years.

Then my other choice is Whitney-it's obvious because of looks and talent and sheer star power. Also, watching how protective she was with Bobby? I'd have loved to see Michael with someone like that-I have no doubt that his family loved him, but he was treated differently, and I would love to see him showered with that kind of unconditional love he needed and wanted.

It’s a shame about Steph cause I know she sort of didn’t like how MJ looked when they met again 10 years later. I don’t think she understood vitiligo which I believed disappointed him hence he didn’t reignite their relationship.

Whitney is the saddest situation to happen to him cause she understood him and loved him.

Kahota

Reaction score
Reactions
53,049 826 785
Alleybux
Mjs fanbase is diverse period but lets not act like the obsession is because they LOVE the album (even though it is an amazing album)

I wasn’t talking about the love of his album, they loved the way he physically looked in the bad era. His had an exotic aesthetic that appealed to a lot of non black people and most of them were drawn to him because of that, their obsession of him began in that era onward.

The origins of his diverse fanbase began with Thriller era MJ but it intensified during Bad Era MJ. That’s when the majority of the European non black women and women from every country and continent lost their natural minds over this man.

Makeupmuva

Reaction score
Reactions
76,832 4,113 1,066
Alleybux
I wasn’t talking about the love of his album, they loved the way he physically looked in the bad era. His had an exotic aesthetic that appealed to a lot of non black people and most of them were drawn to him because of that, their obsession of him began in that era onward.

The origins of his diverse fanbase began with Thriller era MJ but it intensified during Bad Era MJ. That’s when the majority of the European non black women and women from every country and continent lost their natural minds over this man.

So his fan base diversified in the thriller era, if it got more diverse in bad that's fine but I would say it got diverse in the thriller era from the sound breaking album but yet I don't see yt fans lusting over thriller era the way they do bad. Its been displayed many times that yt mj fans have internalized racism and colorist lets not act like this isn't a thing, if this doesn't apply to you then im not talking about you. But hit dogs holler!

Jayel4485

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
4,896 9 8
Alleybux
^^^ it sounds like you two are essentially saying the same thing.

It is Bad and dangerous era (mainly Bad!)that has a lot of his yt fans obsessed over him physically because of how he looked during that time. I see it all the time on social media. LSA is one of the few places that appreciate Mj and show love to him in his younger years. It was refreshing to see.

Jayel4485

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
4,896 9 8
Alleybux
To answer the question.. I think he and Whitney would’ve understood and connected to each other over music, fame, childhood, the black experience,etc.

Secondly I wish he and Stephanie worked out, she’s a ride or die and would’ve help to keep him grounded and true to himself.

lastly maybe princess Di, because she seemed to care about the things he did and she understood his plight with a mass amount of fame. He said she was his type.

ForeverMike

Make that change ❤️
Reaction score
Reactions
9,070 138 82
Alleybux
To answer the question.. I think he and Whitney would’ve understood and connected to each other over music, fame, childhood, the black experience,etc.

Secondly I wish he and Stephanie worked out, she’s a ride or die and would’ve help to keep him grounded and true to himself.

lastly maybe princess Di, because she seemed to care about the things he did and she understood his plight with a mass amount of fame. He said she was his type.

Agree! I do think he would’ve gone back to Steph if it wasn’t for whatever she said that day in his ear about his appearance. He was never seen with her again after that.

It’s a shame about Hale Berry turning him down though cause she could’ve done with a loyal non-wife beating guy like him and he could’ve done with a self-made woman who actually wanted kids.

Kahota

Reaction score
Reactions
53,049 826 785
Alleybux
Agree! I do think he would’ve gone back to Steph if it wasn’t for whatever she said that day in his ear about his appearance. He was never seen with her again after that.

Wrong. Whatever Stephanie may have whispered to him in his ear about his appearance took place on the set of BAD short film and years later here he is being seen/photographed at a public event with his arm around her flirting giggling and whispering in her ear as if she’s the only person in the room. See how that works?

EnchantingReasonableCicada-size_restricted.gif

And why are you projecting your thoughts onto them saying he would’ve gone back to her if she hadn’t done so and so? As if you knew the inner-workings of their relationship?

You clearly have a fixation of painting Stephanie in a negative light and I’m wondering why..:disdain

This woman rode the hardest for Michael. She always publicly supported him while he was alive and still defends him in death as if her life depended on it unlike those trash white women that sold him out.

You need to do your research before you come on here posting alternative facts.

SmokingHot

Sh!tposting from 7-9pm CST
Reaction score
Reactions
58,432 1,764 503
Alleybux
I'm also voting for Stephanie or Whitney. Someone black tbh. It seems like he needed someone without racist parents who could see the industry bs through a lense only a black woman has.

ForeverMike

Make that change ❤️
Reaction score
Reactions
9,070 138 82
Alleybux
Wrong. Whatever Stephanie may have whispered to him in his ear about his appearance took place on the set of BAD short film and years later here he is being seen/photographed at a public event with his arm around her flirting giggling and whispering in her ear as if she’s the only person in the room. See how that works?

EnchantingReasonableCicada-size_restricted.gif

And why are you projecting your thoughts onto them saying he would’ve gone back to her if she hadn’t done so and so? As if you knew the inner-workings of their relationship?

You clearly have a fixation of painting Stephanie in a negative light and I’m wondering why..:disdain

This woman rode the hardest for Michael. She always publicly supported him while he was alive and still defends him in death as if her life depended on it unlike those trash white women that sold him out.

You need to do your research before you come on here posting alternative facts.

You are insane! Lol Steph said so herself in an interview that when they met at that award she whispered something to him about his appearance which he didn’t like. Go find her interview at a radio station talking about this. It’s in YouTube and since you are capable of finding stuff online do it yourself instead of ranting about crap. The fact is they didn’t see each other after that.

Kahota

Reaction score
Reactions
53,049 826 785
Alleybux
You are insane! Lol Steph said so herself in an interview that when they met at that award she whispered something to him about his appearance which he didn’t like. Go find her interview at a radio station talking about this. It’s in YouTube and since you are capable of finding stuff online do it yourself instead of ranting about crap. The fact is they didn’t see each other after that.

Girl go somewhere you want to be obtuse on purpose when I just told you whatever she had to say to him was on the set of Bad short film.

12:47

She didn’t say anything to him at a damn Award show and they did see each other afterwards as evident in my post above.

Now stop talking out the side of your neck and move around.

ForeverMike

Make that change ❤️
Reaction score
Reactions
9,070 138 82
Alleybux
@Kahota

She said something to him about his appearance which he didn’t like, that’s a fact. Why would you expect him to go back dating someone who talked sh!t about the way he looked? It’s not complicated. He didn’t date her again and I can understand that been part of the reason if not the main one.

Kahota

Reaction score
Reactions
53,049 826 785
Alleybux
@Kahota

She said something to him about his appearance which he didn’t like, that’s a fact. Why would you expect him to go back dating someone who talked sh!t about the way he looked? It’s not complicated. He didn’t date her again and I can understand that been part of the reason if not the main one.

giphy.gif

OreoE

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,422 343 207
Alleybux
I don’t think he should have matched up with a celeb at all but if he did, that celeb needed to be willing to give up their career because no way was MJ gonna stop his.

Angelina Jolie is way too dominant for MJ. I have a feeling even though he was shy and quiet, he was the boss. Jolie is also too overtly xesual. He might stare at her body, but I can’t see him responding very well if she became xesually aggressive.

I just feel bad for him that he never found a good wife. I guess you can’t have everything no matter how blessed you are.