Quantcast

Why are Black Americans used as punching bags?

Nephilim

Wake The fµck Up Or Get Broke The fµck Up!
Reaction score
Reactions
22,992 878 724
Alleybux
I used to belong to a site / forum where if a person (alias) got neg repped enough they got banned.

too many racist trolls on here...

LuLu.Ss

Original Woman
Reaction score
Reactions
41,202 2,232 3,259
Alleybux
I’m not comparing sh*t .. but to say racism is worst than it’s ever been is just completely ignorant thing to say.

And just plain WRONG. What a ugly, privileged thing to say.

If chattel slavery still existed in some small towns where people are completely cut off from the rest of the modern world, would that not constitute such a statement?

There are NEW forms of racism that our ancestors did not experience and its VERY valid and there is nothing ignorant about that.

LuLu.Ss

Original Woman
Reaction score
Reactions
41,202 2,232 3,259
Alleybux
Also, these attacks on Black American Men is really disgraceful. I think a lot of the Anti-ADOS fervor comes from a lot of people who’re Anti-Black American Men. And they think Black Americans coming together on their own. Means that Black American Men and Women will unite and Black American Men won’t be punished for the whole OOW, dating outside of the race, dating light skinned and biracial women, and supposed education and social weaknesses which are constantly exploited on this site.

Nobody cares about who dares who. It’s about Ethnic Black Americans caring about their own and putting their own first. We can’t control who dates who.

No its not just anti ADOS men, these people are anti ADOS as a community lineage and ethnicity.

Its not just about who ADOS men date, ADOS black men are not the only black men infatuated with light skin and white women so that's an oversimplification of what's going on.

liquid alloy

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
22,928 535 100
Alleybux
Pan Africanism is about the want of some Black Americans who feel ostracized by the American Society and oppressed to the point that they think Race and “African-Ness” is a unifying factor and others in the Diaspora latch on to it with some Native Africans to make Black Americans think about some grand coalition of race togetherness.

Cause of Black Americans thought about the American Identity first they would forget about everyone else cause the wealth and power discrepancy is so distant between Black Americans and the rest of the Diaspora it would leave most of them out in the cold.

Interestingly, many ADOS I've interacted with who have either lived abroad or stayed abroad for extended vacations note that they come out of the entire thing feeling more American than ever, regardless of their experiences. In the minds of most non-Americans, we are American primarily and everything that comes with that. I think that many ADOS who think that race is the unifying factor lack that experience (not all, but...). This is a lesson that has been embedded in my brain and will remain there even after I one day return to the USA to be surrounded by my family, my heritage, my history.

LuLu.Ss

Original Woman
Reaction score
Reactions
41,202 2,232 3,259
Alleybux
Interestingly, many ADOS I've interacted with who have either lived abroad or stayed abroad for extended vacations note that they come out of the entire thing feeling more American than ever, regardless of their experiences. In the minds of most non-Americans, we are American primarily and everything that comes with that. I think that many ADOS who think that race is the unifying factor lack that experience (not all, but...). This is a lesson that has been embedded in my brain and will remain there even after I one day return to the USA to be surrounded by my family, my heritage, my history.

This is the truth. Thats why I always ask a person's background when engaging and if they are ADOS have they ever traveled to a different state/country or lived abroad.

Black people need to consider this as a limiting/controlling factor in the differences of our opinions owing to our exposure to other black ethnic groups in their own countries.

Layah

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,074 1,099 995
Alleybux
There are NEW forms of racism that our ancestors did not experience and its VERY valid and there is nothing ignorant about that.

Stay on topic. I’m solely speaking to the original statement “racism is WORST today than it was before”

PLEASE tell me how bad we have it today that’s sooooo worst than what our ancestors went thru? Please. I’m so ready to hear this.

LuLu.Ss

Original Woman
Reaction score
Reactions
41,202 2,232 3,259
Alleybux
Stay on topic. I’m solely speaking to the original statement “racism is WORST today than it was before”

PLEASE tell me how bad we have it today that’s sooooo worst than what our ancestors went thru? Please. I’m so ready to hear this.

Um because in some ways IT IS. The mental slavery we are literally in the midst of, is way more sophisticated than it was in the 1800s.

The prison systems where innocent black people are literally caged as animals DID NOT exist then.

The purposely poisoning of our water sources, food and air DID NOT exist then.

All of this plus the miseducation and programming we are exposed to today, had it been ushered in then, we would not even be in existence today.

All they've been doing is studying us for centuries to come up with new and improved ways to inflict harm onto us and use our energy and free labor for their gain.

Physical slavery was forced and more brutal, but they weren't led to believe they weren't still prisoners of war held hostage.

They also convinced people well into the 70's and possibly beyond, that slavery was still legal.

Your focus on who has it worse is a distraction and they use voices like yours as a scapegoat to continue getting away with racism. "Be glad you are free your ancestors were in actual bondage be happy with what you have"

And it's all horseshit.

My ancestors know it's not to downplay what they went through. But they would want me to stay vigilant about how these demons move.

Conversations about what we experience as far as how racism functions in 2020, shouldn't even be met with references to what our ancestors went through. Because yall are alievating the severity of how racism works today and its culprits are off scott free of full accountability.

Last edited:

Layah

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,074 1,099 995
Alleybux
Um because in some ways IT IS. The mental slavery we are literally in the midst of, is way more sophisticated than it was in the 1800s.

The prison systems where innocent black people are literally caged as animals DID NOT exist then.

All of this plus the miseducation and programming we are exposed to today, had it been ushered in then, we would not even be in existence today.

All they've been doing is studying us for centuries to come up with new and improved ways to inflict harm onto us and use our energy and free labor for their gain.

Physical slavery was forced and more brutal, but they weren't led to believe they weren't still prisoners of war held hostage.

They also convinced people well into the 70's and possibly beyond, that slavery was still legal.

Your focus on who has it worse is a distraction and they use voices like yours as a scapegoat to continue getting away with racism. "Be glad you are free your ancestors were in actual bondage be happy with what you have"

And it's all horseshit.

My ancestors know it's not to downplay what they went through. But they would want me to stay vigilant about how these demons move.

Conversations about what we experience as far as how racism functions in 2020, shouldn't even be met with references to what our ancestors went through. Because yall are alievating the severity of how racism works today and its culprits are off scott free of full accountability.

Exactly... not one valid point.

So my statement still stands, speaking as a FREE BLACK person in America... Racism is NOT worst today as it was back then. Period.

Gloves

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,825 933 693
Alleybux

And it's all horseshit.

Are you serious? Racism was much, much worse back then. Now, these folks will block people on social media who hurt their feelings and there really isn't any discourse.

When overt racism was no longer profitable for white Europeans and Americans, it started to get banned. On the global stage, when American whites in power wanted to spread 'democracy and freedom'(capitalism and military might), they started to change domestic racial policy to look like the good guys against the Soviet Union.

Yeah, it can be taken that way. But generations are different. This is the 'safe space' age. Folks in tears of 'microagressions.' People aren't built the same as they were back then.

Last edited:

LuLu.Ss

Original Woman
Reaction score
Reactions
41,202 2,232 3,259
Alleybux
Exactly... not one valid point.

So my statement still stands, speaking as a FREE BLACK person in America... Racism is NOT worst today as it was back then. Period.

....There are many agendas amongst certain blacks at play here thats for sure. I gave you 3 points. The prison complex didn't exist and it is a very evil and satanic system that I would say is worse than what a house slave endured.

What has happened to the people of Flint and other places where they are being charged for toxic water and to this day are still being charged for toxic water is evil and inhumane.

Your silly ass is not a free black nothing.

You're a US Citizen with a SSN and a Birth Certificate that's bonded you and indebted you to this system. You have no idea how slavery has transformed into what it is today because they told you you were free and allow you to work to death for chump change while they make billions off of your labor on the stock market. You are nowhere near free.

Last edited:

LuLu.Ss

Original Woman
Reaction score
Reactions
41,202 2,232 3,259
Alleybux
Are you serious? Racism was much, much worse back then. Now, these folks will block people on social media who hurt their feelings and there really isn't any discourse.

When overt racism was no longer profitable for white Europeans and Americans, it started to get banned. On the global stage, when American whites in power wanted to spread 'democracy and freedom'(capitalism and military might), they started to change domestic racial policy to look like the good guys against the Soviet Union.

Yeah, it can be taken that way. But generations are different. This is the 'safe space' age. Folks in tears of 'microagressions.' People aren't built the same as they were back then.

Yall are lost. I am my ancestors so whatever they endured back then I would have been just as capable seemingly since we are the same people.

I refuse to relinquish the idea that slavery today and racism is any less severe than it was 4 centuries ago.

Whites don't "lessen" their hate for us, its not something they can evolve out of. The severity of their racism is just as bad as it was then and in some cases worse.

Yall seem to subscribe to this new age BS that we are soft because who hold a fire to whites in every way. Its hilarious to me though because your kind existed back then too and you can't even see that. Your kind was telling on the slaves who wanted to run away because "master takes care of us he feeds us and houses us we have it good why run away."

You and people like you who like to engage in the oppression olympics with our own ancestors is why they continue to fool yall into believing we are post racial. Its an insult to your own intelligence and you don't even realize it. How sad.

Gloves

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,825 933 693
Alleybux
Yall are lost. I am my ancestors so whatever they endured back then I would have been just as capable seemingly since we are the same people.

I refuse to relinquish the idea that slavery today and racism is any less severe than it was 4 centuries ago.

Whites don't "lessen" their hate for us, its not something they can evolve out of. The severity of their racism is just as bad as it was then and in some cases worse.

Yall seem to subscribe to this new age BS that we are soft because who hold a fire to whites in every way. Its hilarious to me though because your kind existed back then too and you can't even see that. Your kind was telling on the slaves who wanted to run away because "master takes care of us he feeds us and houses us we have it good why run away."

You and people like you who like to engage in the oppression olympics with our own ancestors is why they continue to fool yall into believing we are post racial. Its an insult to your own intelligence and you don't even realize it. How sad.

Nonsense, if we were alive 60 years ago, we couldn't walk through a lot of neighborhoods - North included - without worrying about something bad happening to us by whites. Now whites won't even look you eye to eye. The average white person inflicted much more racism upon the average black person in the past. It isn't even in the same ballpark. Plus our folks had to deal with the cops and the other stuff we deal with.

fIverdream

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
27,998 813 402
Alleybux
True — and anyone here BLAMING black people for it is a psycho

All races/nationalities have their faults and stereotypes but when it comes to our race we're the main ones constantly demeaned, discriminated against, fought, oppressed etc. We're the face of the most disrespected race.

Especially when it comes to our skin tones. Is it our fault that we're laughed at by inviting everyone to "the cookout" putting "yella bones and other races" on a pedestal ?

Let's speak on it.

MichaelMYERS

Stalking Laurie Strode's ass since 1978
Reaction score
Reactions
309,312 4,737 1,693
Alleybux
A lot of black people allow the disrespect. I graduated from a trade school not to long ago and noticed how all the black kids were just cool being called the N word. I made a thread about it a while back.

There was a whole lot of gaslighting try to make it seem like something was wrong with me taking offense to others hollering the N word any chance they get

black people tolerate too much.

Seeing the groans and skepticals already in this thread just shows how much some black people don’t care about the issue now.
Because we have an insecurity issue. We've been beating down & abused so damn much and everyone hates our asses for just being us.

Despite being trendsetters, creative, and golden af, us black folks (like all humans) still wanna be liked and popular and sh!t. We've been made to feel so worthless that a lot of us believe it and just want others to like us.

And I think that people pleasing, kumbaya, solidarity crap has set us back a lot.

It's frustrating af but that's what abuse & gaslighting for centuries do to people.