Quantcast

Why are black men unable to empathize with black women?

Prettyeyes212

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
159,416 3,913 2,264
Alleybux
Honestly I'm personally at my breaking point with black men. Like genuinely truely tired of their sh!t.

Screenshot_2019-04-27-11-06-04.png

Saw this sh!t today and the responses from black men were disgusting and eerily familiar with how white people respond to them when they speak on police violence.
Screenshot_2019-04-27-11-06-04.png Screenshot_2019-04-27-11-17-04-1.png Screenshot_2019-04-27-11-16-44-1-1.png Screenshot_2019-04-27-11-15-35-2.png Screenshot_2019-04-27-11-13-58-1-1.png Screenshot_2019-04-27-11-18-53-1-1.png Screenshot_2019-04-27-11-15-35-1.png

Yall I'm sick and tired of these fµck!ng insensitive dudes. Black women speak on colorism, we exaggerate sh!t. Black women speak on sexism, we tryna make black men look bad. Black women fµck!ng struggle with anything, we are below other women.

After all the sh!t black women have done for black men, it's like we are in some weird abusive codependent marraige or something. When they need us, they uplifting us (and hell only certain ones of us) and when they dont need us, they make efforts to openly antagonize us, degrade us, and lack any form of empathy for black women.

I'm mad as hell because some black men in my life have shown their asses recently plus years worth of bµllsh!t I've seen black men perpetrate but I've been trying to ignore.

Im tired yall, I try to keep the bµllsh!t out but they are just doing too fµck!ng much. Its getting to the point where black men have to show me their intentions/mentality before I can even engage with them. Its crazy cause thats how i treat white people, it really upsets me to say that.

Idk yall I'm venting and mad.. Dont come for my battery because I'm booked and busy.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-04-27-11-18-53-1-1.png
    Screenshot_2019-04-27-11-18-53-1-1.png
    29.7 KB · Views: 1,573

Lula astro

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
44,951 1,761 758
Alleybux
Majority of black men don't give a dam about black women. When I realized this it was a tough pill to swallow. But it is what it is.

Don't even stress yourself out about it.

Sesamestreet

Perpetually bored member
Reaction score
Reactions
110,895 3,863 4,815
Alleybux
You can’t expect strangers to give a fµck about you. That’s what they are. Strangers. Just like any other race of men or women. Treat them accordingly.

Sesamestreet

Perpetually bored member
Reaction score
Reactions
110,895 3,863 4,815
Alleybux
Also, older black women do a disservice to black girls when they raise them to be race loyal. No one should ever automatically have your loyalty. Black men know that, so why is it so hard for black women to get that through their heads?

Cheshire Cat

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
19,469 371 223
Alleybux
Most men as a whole do not have empathy for women. Most women realize this with lived experience. It's a deficit trait of theirs.

I think black women think black men should be more emphatic because of the history of struggle and oppression in the US but as it's been shown and shown again, mostly everything to do with African-Americans gaining rights has been primarily been for the benefit of men, with women receiving ancillary benefits.

What predominantly black women issue has been focused on by the entire black community?

It benefits women, specifically black women, to know this deficit trait of non-empathy and act accordingly. Make sure you ruthlessly guard your energy (including empathy), time and resources and be focused in making sure it all works in service of your interests. Don't waste your gifts on men as most will take and take without reciprocation. Or rather, be very very selective on who you share your gifts with.

One example. At lunch years ago, a Canadian white girl was lamenting the state of her relationship as she was with a guy who was unemployed for 2 years, played video games, didn't clean up or do chores around the house and of course, intimacy was completely dead. The Persian girl said out loud what I was thinking privately; "So you support him, he doesn't work, he doesn't cook, he doesn't clean and there is no xes. Why are you with him?". She didn't say this in an angry or irritated tone. She was just utterly confused.

The white girl got really flustered and huffily responded that she has to support him as he is suffering from depression and she can't abandon him at a time like this. Persian girl just stared and you could tell she wanted to say something but refrained as we were acquaintances and not close friends.

You know though that the Persian girl would NEVER tolerate even a day of this kind of foolishness, would never ever think of feeling empathy for a white man in a Western country not taking advantage of his privilege, and that someone of that deadbeat's caliber would not even be on her radar. She got married last year to a Swiss banker and they live an intercontinental lifestyle.

That is what being ruthless with your time and energy looks like.

Something of what the Persian girl said must have made way into her brain as the white girl wised up and left the guy 6 months after we had the lunch, lol.

Last edited:

unfilteredtruth

The madame of the Priestly Townhouse
Reaction score
Reactions
132,279 3,743 1,186
Alleybux
I been tired of they asses so I went tf to sleep and you should do the same. Through others’ anecdotes and my own experiences, black men collectively just dgaf about black women collectively. They’re constantly punishing us and holding us to impossible and often conflicting standards while they accept & elevate the trash of other races. fµck them and that’s on me.

JustKeepin

Love The Life I Live
Reaction score
Reactions
194,358 4,720 2,544
Alleybux
Most men are men first. Many men don't see women as people. Some men think that we're "things" that exist for their oen personal use and enjoyment. So they don't care if we're murdered or abused. They think that men have the right to do that to women, because they don't think women are people.

Prettyeyes212

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
159,416 3,913 2,264
Alleybux
Also, older black women do a disservice to black girls when they raise them to be race loyal. No one should ever automatically have your loyalty. Black men know that, so why is it so hard for black women to get that through their heads?

Honestly....its getting to the point where I wouldnt date the majority of them. What is the fµck!ng point anymore? I gotta uplift you AND take you degrading me?

I grew up in a hotep household that preached black love and race loyalty

fµck that sh!t now.

Rere84

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
581,001 19,675 2,219
Alleybux
These men haven't been taught sh!t......that along with hating who they see when they look in the mirror...just a recipe for disaster

RLB X

I speak when I have something to say
Reaction score
Reactions
27,722 366 399
Alleybux
I honestly think its men in general can't empathize with women (unless they are family). They have a hard time seeing us as humans

Nefari

Heated
Reaction score
Reactions
125,766 2,519 602
Alleybux
They put their gender before race when they’re the ones in the hot seat.

When racial crime is committed against them, they are quick to change their tune and ask for the sympathy and empathy that they can’t seem to muster up for black women who are endangered due to their gender, on top of their race.

Always the victim, but never the perpetrator.

dannyboomm

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
31,140 3,714 14,717
Alleybux
Whoever posted that tweet is a damn lie

I never seen a BW shot by a random BM for respectfully declining a BM

BW just need to get a White Man and be done w/ it. If everyday you are going to complain and make up these over dramatized stories to discredit BM.

BW need to just move to Germany and get a WM and BM will move to Colombia and get a thick mamacita

A white man is the answer to all of BW problems .

MeekandWild

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
54,874 1,230 896
Alleybux
Honestly....its getting to the point where I wouldnt date the majority of them. What is the fµck!ng point anymore? I gotta uplift you AND take you degrading me?

I grew up in a hotep household that preached black love and race loyalty

fµck that sh!t now.
That's exactly what they want. Hence why I said black men as a collective should leave black women alone, date out as much as possible, and stay dating out. Black men are detrimental to black women and out womanhood.

RLB X

I speak when I have something to say
Reaction score
Reactions
27,722 366 399
Alleybux
Honestly I'm personally at my breaking point with black men. Like genuinely truely tired of their sh!t.

View attachment 791809

Saw this sh!t today and the responses from black men were disgusting and eerily familiar with how white people respond to them when they speak on police violence.
View attachment 791809 View attachment 791850 View attachment 791851 View attachment 791852 View attachment 791853 View attachment 791854 View attachment 791855

Yall I'm sick and tired of these fµck!ng insensitive dudes. Black women speak on colorism, we exaggerate sh!t. Black women speak on sexism, we tryna make black men look bad. Black women fµck!ng struggle with anything, we are below other women.

After all the sh!t black women have done for black men, it's like we are in some weird abusive codependent marraige or something. When they need us, they uplifting us (and hell only certain ones of us) and when they dont need us, they make efforts to openly antagonize us, degrade us, and lack any form of empathy for black women.

I'm mad as hell because some black men in my life have shown their asses recently plus years worth of bµllsh!t I've seen black men perpetrate but I've been trying to ignore.

Im tired yall, I try to keep the bµllsh!t out but they are just doing too fµck!ng much. Its getting to the point where black men have to show me their intentions/mentality before I can even engage with them. Its crazy cause thats how i treat white people, it really upsets me to say that.

Idk yall I'm venting and mad.. Dont come for my battery because I'm booked and busy.

But I have a male friend who I tried to explain how scary it can be for women in relation to men. He argued until he was blue in the face that men could be killed by women too, I gave him such a side eye.

Last edited:

petiteprincesse

Yung Naomi
Reaction score
Reactions
52,671 1,583 686
Alleybux
Because they are men, op.

Men are much more egoistical and heartless than most women will ever believe.

My breaking point with black men was probably when this black girl fainted in the bus i was in, there was a group of black guys and not one of them went to her rescue even though she was closer to them.

Doesn't mean that i hate them though. I just don't expect anything from them nor give them anything (as a group). Just like with white and non-black people, i take them on an individual basis.

MainMane

Common Sense
Reaction score
Reactions
206,052 7,698 9,951
Alleybux

Brother Mouzone

We don’t run from where we come from
Reaction score
Reactions
358,910 10,150 3,000
Alleybux
So "Eva Torres" called a Black person a "*****"?

Some men do some foul stuff no doubt. I don't want to minimize her feelings/experience. I worry about my daughter out dealing with these fools, But the way the N word rolled off of her tongue in her facebook post...

gracie13

“I am Hippolyta! I am Hippolyta!
Reaction score
Reactions
328,109 8,179 3,883
Alleybux

BW just need to get a White Man and be done w/ it. If everyday you are going to complain and make up these over dramatized stories to discredit BM.

BW need to just move to Germany and get a WM and BM will move to Colombia and get a thick mamacita

Please!

You live in LA!

I can give you the direct bus stop that it happened to a young lady in LA!

Just because you didn’t see it! Doesn’t mean it didn’t happen!

You have no idea what women go through!

I’m getting sick and tired of men acting like this!

And Op it’s Men period!

They only think of women as vessels they can cum in!

Last edited:

petiteprincesse

Yung Naomi
Reaction score
Reactions
52,671 1,583 686
Alleybux

If it isn't the most bullcrap i've ever heard. Bw get killed by bm just for daring to say "No" 11 Black Women Killed By Domestic Violence For Saying "No" l ESSENCE

FutureFiance

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
50,784 2,243 276
Alleybux
the type of man who goes around hitting on any woman he sees is desperate and/or hypersexual.he's playing a numbers game

he feels women don't like him, so his best bet is to hit on 100+ women and eventually 1 will bite. his feelings on women overwhelmingly disliking him makes him dislike them.

his insecurity makes him play this numbers game, and it causes him to bash women who reject him

if i'm insecure i'm taking myself out of the dating game and working on myself to become more confident. men should do the same.

Stfu_Faye

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
69,343 2,732 4,349
Alleybux
Can someone tell me what is ‘all the sh!t’ black women do for black men?

Like....create entire movements dedicated to prevent you from being unjustly killed?
Screen Shot 2019-04-27 at 3.03.07 PM.png

Anyway OP, the last straw for me was when I saw the collective of men on thecoli shrug off colorism and compare it to heightism.

Yes, these men compared a phenomenon created from White Supremacy that ultimately leads to THEM being dehumanized to the biological tendency for women to prefer taller men.

There is no going back. Majority of them are lost and will stay lost.

gracie13

Reaction score
Reactions
328,109 8,179 3,883
Alleybux

Duh!

You forgot BW have two fold problems?

Not only do we face racism! From whites! But sexism and misogynoir from our men!

Now pull up the statistics of domestic violence against BW!

And please let us know who is killing BW the most! And this is happening across the pond too! All Black ethnic groups experience this phenomenon!

Please let the class the know which people or persons kill Black women the most in domestic violence disputes?

I got time Mr.Biased Factchecker!

Stfu_Faye

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
69,343 2,732 4,349
Alleybux
Someone should make a compilation of all the Anti-BW memes, rhetoric, lyrics, posts, and tweets from Black Men.

Then we can just slap em with a link whenever someone tries to gas light BW about why we're over them.

Cheshire Cat

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
19,469 371 223
Alleybux

Exhibit A illustrating OP's point.

dannyboomm

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
31,140 3,714 14,717
Alleybux
Ashy-Negrodamus Please!

You live in LA!

I can give you the direct bus stop that it happened to a young lady in LA!

Just because you didn’t see it! Doesn’t mean it didn’t happen!

You have no idea what women go through!

I’m getting sick and tired of men acting like this!

And Op it’s Men period!

They only think of women as vessels they can cum in!

I do not live in LA and I am not from LA

I lived in LA long enough to know 70% of women on bus stops in LA are PROSTITUTES

That same bus stop is probably somewhere on Figueroa that you are talking about

I only come to LA for family and festivals and Im flying back out

LA is the epicenter for backwards BM and BW

On and On and On and On...
Reaction score
Reactions
95,967 4,159 569
Alleybux
This actually happens from time to time (men murdering women for rejecting their advances), so how people can disregard her feelings is beyond me. I am average and I've had men approach me very aggressively, so looks don't determine anything in many cases. I even politely rejected a man's advances (no cursing, disrespect was involved) and he never fails to call me a b!tch under his breath when we happen to run into each other. When a woman rejects a man's advances, depending on how she does it and what frame of mind the man is, things can escalate. So, yes, women on all numbers of the attractive scale have to be aware.

gracie13

Reaction score
Reactions
328,109 8,179 3,883
Alleybux
Someone should make a compilation of all the Anti-BW memes, rhetoric, lyrics, posts, and tweets from Black Men.

Then we can just slap em with a link whenever someone tries to gas light BW about why we're over them.

That doesn’t work! Here are some of the answers you will find when trying to confront them with facts.

1. Well that’s not all Black men “Queen”
  2. Y’all looking for negativity! So y’all will find it.
  3. If all BM hated all BW, why we keep having xes with y’all? Huh
  4. Go date a white man since y’all hate us so much! ( he’s going to bury y’all in his backyard! You’ve been warned)
  5. Well BW were mean to us in the embryo so, they’re getting revenge!

Or anything that doesn’t have to do with accountability!

just coco

immune to the gaslighting
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
Its getting to the point where black men have to show me their intentions/mentality before I can even engage with them.

i treat all bm, guilty until proven innocent. once i took on that mindset, it simplified the fuckery that usually comes from dealing with bm. i'm not even talking about just in a dating aspect. literally if you have to deal with bm in any kind of capacity, work/school/ family members sometimes... this is the way to go........

Stfu_Faye

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
69,343 2,732 4,349
Alleybux
But it’s really all types of men I’ve noticed have issues with empathy for us.

OOf. This is true. Toxic/Insecure men of all races have a large hate boner for Black Women. And 'Toxic/Insecure Men' includes like 50%+ of the Male population.

Rorre

Most reasonable voice on LSA
Reaction score
Reactions
74,347 4,475 5,875
Alleybux
No other race of male does this like black American males do.

They lack empathy for us because they want all the shine and all the love and all the support.

And in general they embrace victim status.

Being massively insecure and hyper sexualized they are often infantile. And like big babies they want all the attention.

MainMane

Common Sense
Reaction score
Reactions
206,052 7,698 9,951
Alleybux
If it isn't the most bullcrap i've ever heard. Bw get killed by bm just for saying "No" 11 Black Women Killed By Domestic Violence For Saying "No" l ESSENCE

Black Men get set up by black women all the time as well

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-say-and-now-hes-dead/?utm_term=.6df997235273

Women accused of setting up men to be robbed
Like....create entire movements dedicated to prevent you from being unjustly killed? View attachment 791938

Anyway OP, the last straw for me was when I saw the collective of men on thecoli shrug off colorism and compare it to heightism.

Yes, these men compared a phenomenon created from White Supremacy that ultimately leads to THEM being dehumanized to the biological tendency for women to prefer taller men.

There is no going back. Majority of them are lost and will stay lost.

So nothing.....cuz they haven’t accomplished anything