Quantcast

Why are black "woman" here so hostile to black women who date out?

blackgzuz

Uncontolled Det
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
70,886 3,083 4,103
Alleybux
OP the truth is that BW are considered the "property" of the black community. We are supposed to love and be loyal to our "owners" no matter what they do....good or bad. Fair or unfair. They hate the idea that any of us would choose other men because that would crack the façade of the black community being "good owners".
BTW this only applies to BW, BM can do whatever they wish as the "owner's" beloved sons. The beloved sons are FREE to choose whomever they desire. They are free to exclude whomever they wish. They are even freely allowed to express displeasure and disdain against women whom share their own features. The beloved sons get pats on the back and attaboys for choosing women from other tribes by the black community.

Owners will always become angry when their "property" rises up to do what is in her own individual best interest. It is to be expected.

I have stopped having conversations with black people about anything regarding IRR in real life because there is absolutely nothing to be gained from their open hostility and advice that is obviously not in my best interest. Why would the "owner" want to set their "property" free.

I just want to be clear you're using a slavery analogy talking about "the Black community" vis-a-vis the non Black (really meaning white) community?

I literally was in the library the other day reading slave narratives. They broke out the interviewers that were white and the interviewers that were Black.

I only read a few but some of the slaves didn't immediately leave because they were tricked into staying or had no where else to go. Frankly based on what I read it depended mainly if the massa was "mean" or not.

blackgzuz

Uncontolled Det
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
70,886 3,083 4,103
Alleybux
Black's take:

The majority of Black people shouldn't interracially date because they can't handle it.

A marriage is a joining of Families. Not everyone is going to agree but generally the majority of both families must agree because the children of the marriage will need the resources of all members to take care of the child...(you know the old It takes a village to raise a child The kid may have a disease that will require a donor when my mother needed a kidney I couldn't donate mines we don't have the same blood type (I'm pretty much fµcked if I need a kidney because I have the second most rare blood type in the world)

My half sister was accepted to Johns Hopkins medical school problem is she needed to pay for it at the time I couldn't help so she never went. ( I still haven't met her in person she's in Ethiopia) That's the kind of things a kid will need. If either side of the family can't or won't do it maybe they shouldn't get married in the first place.

White people assume that the majority of Black people are on welfare. Marriage is not a charity case, why should someone marry you simply because you reject your own family? Why should you have to depend completely a solely on your spouse and their families resources? That's not fair to your spouse or your children.

Mendyloves2

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
16,955 1,811 1,141
Alleybux
Totally off topic, what I never understood is that men (especially black) have a beautiful black queen next to them while they are BROKE, then when they come up, they leave that beautiful sister that stayed with their funky behinds for a white/light skinned woman. What they don't realize is 90% of the time these women only cater to them because they are RICH. If they were broke 9 times out of 10 they would still be with their African queen. EX Kevin hart and Toree. She is BEAUTIFUL and so are their kids. Kevin replaced her cause women were throwing themselves at him because he has money. He married KINOQUO and she's having his baby...do you really think she loves him????? Toree loved Kevin. KINKO married him for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. He's 4'11 she's 5'11. REALLY???? Stop. It's sad and happens ALLLL of the time. They will disrespect their mommas for their Latinos, snow balls and light skinned. Look at Kobe. His parents gave him a GREAT life and he's not even speaking to them because of his Mexican princess.

AGknows

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
143 17 42
Alleybux
With constant every month every week lets--bash--"swirl"--woman threads like She is 21 he is 44...White King and Black Queen Q and A.....

I really dont understand why you guys always cherrypick and hypocritically stereotype black women (or even men to be fair) who date out with the cases you choose to fixate on.

I don't understand the notion that "swirlers" are obsessed with white men or non-black men ingeneral---Its you overly compesaing Afrocentric stay loyal handmaidens who think you have something pro black to prove.

Mind you, black men date out TWICE the rate black women do,

but you "women" stay MORE pressed about black WOMEN dating out. Why is that?

Ive noticed amongst many circles even in person, black women are FAR MORE HOSTILE to interracial couples involving black women than black men are, even when it involves a black women.

I think I know several reasons for this.

1) First of all, only certain types of Black women can date successful White men. These Black women made smart decisions early in life and were into books when most young Black women were into thugs. They are thinner and, listen to music besides hip-hop and rap. They eat organic foods and exercise. They have multiple degrees in STEM fields and they have no children out of wedlock. Most Black women do not fit into this exclusive group and are jealous.

2) They know a lot about the practices of other cultures and do not try to pretend that only the Black culture exists, which is inspiring to most educated White men. Again, this makes most Pro-Black women jealous.

3) When the above described Black women do date White men, it usually quickly leads to marriage. Most other Black women are stuck in stagnant relationships with uneducated Black men. In the event that such Black men are educated, they then play the field and sleep with many Black women but marry none. Again, the women in those situations are jealous.

4) Black women tend to believe that suffering is a Black rite of passage. (Have you ever noticed how aggressively bw comb their daughters' hair and hit them for not taking the pain in silence?) Therefore, they think that getting naked and having xes with a Black STD infested thug and getting nothing in return except HIV and maybe a discount meal from Applebee's is a Black woman's lot in life.

Those jealous bw can keep their thugs. I have never dated anyone but successful White men and will continue to do so.

Goonica

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
395,574 11,726 12,059
Alleybux
I think I know several reasons for this.

1) First of all, only certain types of Black women can date successful White men. These Black women made smart decisions early in life and were into books when most young Black women were into thugs. They are thinner and, listen to music besides hip-hop and rap. They eat organic foods and exercise. They have multiple degrees in STEM fields and they have no children out of wedlock. Most Black women do not fit into this exclusive group and are jealous.

2) They know a lot about the practices of other cultures and do not try to pretend that only the Black culture exists, which is inspiring to most educated White men. Again, this makes most Pro-Black women jealous.

3) When the above described Black women do date White men, it usually quickly leads to marriage. Most other Black women are stuck in stagnant relationships with uneducated Black men. In the event that such Black men are educated, they then play the field and sleep with many Black women but marry none. Again, the women in those situations are jealous.

4) Black women tend to believe that suffering is a Black rite of passage. (Have you ever noticed how aggressively bw comb their daughters' hair and hit them for not taking the pain in silence?) Therefore, they think that getting naked and having xes with a Black STD infested thug and getting nothing in return except HIV and maybe a discount meal from Applebee's is a Black woman's lot in life.

Those jealous bw can keep their thugs. I have never dated anyone but successful White men and will continue to do so.
Lol, sis you're delusional. If this was true then most of you wouldn't be single and bitter. Explain that? If what you said was true then the never picked would be happily married to their white kang now. You guys are the ones who are jealous of black women especially the beautiful ones who don't struggle for me.

AGknows

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
143 17 42
Alleybux
Lol, sis you're delusional. If this was true then most of you wouldn't be single and bitter. Explain that? If what you said was true then the never picked would be happily married to their white kang now. You guys are the ones who are jealous of black women especially the beautiful ones who don't struggle for me.

Most bw who date wm ARE married to them or, at minimum, are in loving long-term relationships with them where they do not have to compete with six other women at a time. BM like to keep their women on edge and believing that he could find someone better at any time. Most WM don't have time for that mess. They just want a nice woman and a nice career without all of the games.

Roy89

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
62,089 8,353 20,210
Alleybux

most "intelligent" people believe in MARRIAGE and not DATING lol. Being a ridiculously easy side piece/jump off for white men who are searching for a white woman to start a family with is nothing to be proud of.

Then again for some maybe it is lol

Gina Payne

Arrivederci LSA. It's been real <3
Reaction score
Reactions
56,476 1,795 1,289
Alleybux
Lol @ most bm being thugs. Most bm work a regular 9 to 5. Not saying bm don't need to improve on some things, but some ppl on here act like (heterosexual) bw don't need to improve on some things as well. One thing that a lot of american bw (IMO) don't get is that some bm who are successful aren't always flashy, they can be simple/plain. And a lot of the dudes who are overly flashy with certain brands really don't make that much but are trying to make it seem like they do i.e. works min wage but wears $700 sneakers and gucci belts.

So when you assume that the "plain" dudes are broke or lame because he's not flashy enough, then that leaves you mostly loud, braggart, directionless dudes who do not know how to move to the top in a company, invest in companies, or start their own company etc. Instead of him doing it on his own you want to "build him up" (that rarely works in your favor)

Then many bw want to call others "golddiggers" for refusing to build up a guy. I don't believe in "building" a man up regardless of race. He has to have already built something (i have built my own things as well). That's not being a golddigger, that's being smart. Instead of dating the boss or the manager or hell at least somebody with an investment portfolio, black women always want to date or have kids by the entry level dudes and "build him up". Then if his salary/lifestyle goes up and he marries some other chick they want to complain about him being unappreciative.

I'm glad somebody in here mentioned Torrei/Eniko, but she left out the important part. Eniko didn't "build" sh!t! And she wouldn't have either. She would be dumb to do that. Why do so many american black women believe in "building" the man's dreams and then if/when those men become successful and leave for another woman who didn't help him build anything they want to act shocked and complain about them not appreciating what you did? Seeing it happen a million other times wasn't enough of a warning? Why would you do it anyway? And ppl want to act like those women are "smart"? They may have degrees, but they lack common sense. Bw always wanna do that "build a man up" stuff and then when he leaves for some chick who didn't help him at all they want to come in Jane Doe Alley talking about "****** ain't sh!t"

This will fall on deaf ears though.....all i know is i didn't spend years funding my husband's "dreams", i'd never do that no matter what color the man is.

Last edited:

AGknows

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
143 17 42
Alleybux
most "intelligent" people believe in MARRIAGE and not DATING lol. Being a ridiculously easy side piece/jump off for white men who are searching for a white woman to start a family with is nothing to be proud of.

Then again for some maybe it is lol

It's not being a "jump off" when you're waiting for marriage and I only date White men who believe in marriage. If the word "marriage" doesn't come up in three months, it's over for me. However, most BM will not even date a BW unless she is going to have xes. Guess who's a jump off or side piece?

AGknows

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
143 17 42
Alleybux
Lol @ most bm being thugs. Most bm work a regular 9 to 5. Not saying bm don't need to improve on some things, but some ppl on here act like (heterosexual) bw don't need to improve on some things as well. One thing that a lot of american bw (IMO) don't get is that some bm who are successful aren't always flashy, they can be simple/plain. And a lot of the dudes who are overly flashy with certain brands really don't make that much but are trying to make it seem like they do i.e. works min wage but wears $700 sneakers and gucci belts.

So when you assume that the "plain" dudes are broke or lame because he's not flashy enough, then that leaves you mostly loud, braggart, directionless dudes who do not know how to move to the top in a company, invest in companies, or start their own company etc. Instead of him doing it on his own you want to "build him up" (that rarely works in your favor)

Then many bw want to call others "golddiggers" for refusing to build up a guy. I don't believe in "building" a man up regardless of race. He has to have already built something (i have built my own things as well). That's not being a golddigger, that's being smart. Instead of dating the boss or the manager or hell at least somebody with an investment portfolio, black women always want to date or have kids by the entry level dudes and "build him up". Then if his salary/lifestyle goes up and he marries some other chick they want to complain about him being unappreciative.

I'm glad somebody in here mentioned Torrei/Eniko, but she left out the important part. Eniko didn't "build" sh!t! And she wouldn't have either. She would be dumb to do that. Why do so many american black women believe in "building" the man's dreams and then if/when those men become successful and leave for another woman who didn't help him build anything they want to act shocked and complain about them not appreciating what you did? Seeing it happen a million other times wasn't enough of a warning? Why would you do it anyway? And ppl want to act like those women are "smart"? They may have degrees, but they lack common sense. Bw always wanna do that "build a man up" stuff and then when he leaves for some chick who didn't help him at all they want to come in Jane Doe Alley talking about "****** ain't sh!t"

The crazy thing is, the intelligent BM who are smart but not flashy use the Urkel stereotype to still sleep with six women at a time. Smart BW always think they are doing great to date a Black nerd and they don't realize that even the BM nerds are using the game to get as much xes as possible outside of marriage.

AGknows

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
143 17 42
Alleybux
then why arent you married?

I am engaged already. However, I know that engagements don't always last, so I don't brag about it. If it doesn't last, I will take a break to renew myself and then date another successful White man.

AGknows

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
143 17 42
Alleybux
Who is disrespecting black men? There is far more disrespecting of black women online and in person.

Black men date out twice the rate than black women do but yall stay pushing more hostility towards womem who "swirl"

"Normal" Black women hate non-conformist Black women in general. They believe that all Black women must:

1) Have issues with growing their hair.
2) Must have a xesual experience with a thug.
3) Can be educated, but must first have a few children out of wedlock and struggle through college with the children or have a marijuana addiction while in said college and fail a few classes.
4) Must be overweight or have abnormally large curves.
5) Must use Ebonics or code switch at minimum.
6) Must only like hip-hop and no other music.
7) If life presents a chance to move to a safe (White) neighborhood, she must turn it down for her people ✊and remain in Blackistan where she is raped and beaten on the clock.

Black women hate any other Black women who are not doing the ridiculous things listed above.

AGknows

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
143 17 42
Alleybux
Yup!! They have. Deep down inside they dont find themselves attractive. A lot of them dont even take care of them selves. They believe their loyalty alone can attract a black man. They think because he is black and faces racism he will automatically want her. I dont worry about whether or not a man of any race finds me attractive because I know my worth and know that I am the ish!

Exactly!

I was on a website a few months ago about interracial dating. There was an article where a bw was trying to help other bw succeed at interracial dating or just dating in general. Some of her tips were: if you are overweight, lose a little; learn another language; grow your natural hair or use realistic extensions, and learn to apply light but beautiful makeup.

Those bw came after her as if she had cursed them out or something claiming that they should not have to do anything to get a man. One actually said that if a man didn't want her in her fat natural state, then she doesn't need him. Even women of other ethnicities style their hair and watch their weight, but this woman didn't even want to do that much. Self-improvement is a real problem in our community.

blackgzuz

Uncontolled Det
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
70,886 3,083 4,103
Alleybux
Most bw who date wm ARE married to them or, at minimum, are in loving long-term relationships with them where they do not have to compete with six other women at a time. BM like to keep their women on edge and believing that he could find someone better at any time. Most WM don't have time for that mess. They just want a nice woman and a nice career without all of the games.

hmmm... so "educated Black men" are "rare" and white women, hispanic women, asian women & Black women want white men but white men aren't Players, but Educated Black men are only wanted by "Pro Black" Black women but Black men with their limited options cheat way more?

Sure Jan

Goonica

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
395,574 11,726 12,059
Alleybux
Stop lying. Troll better and harder.

County4Life

Somewhere with Remy.
Reaction score
Reactions
492,626 7,537 2,270
Alleybux
We have an issue when you all tell non swirling BW that we're "unevolved" or "limiting ourselves" because we have no interest in non Black men.

You would think swirlers would be happy. You don't need more competition.

Sheila227

MVP
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
2,295 225 2,149
Alleybux
Tag the "nothing but a black man and you b*dwenches are evil" crew and ask them why they would rather foam at the mouth in ir threads than popularizing the threads that deal with what they so supposedly love.

Or are they expecting swirlers to make them hottest threads too?

I don't care how 'old' this post is but I love it, so true XD.

Mikhail Bakunin

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
154,038 19,672 18,910
Alleybux
I just want to be clear you're using a slavery analogy talking about "the Black community" vis-a-vis the non Black (really meaning white) community?

I literally was in the library the other day reading slave narratives. They broke out the interviewers that were white and the interviewers that were Black.

I only read a few but some of the slaves didn't immediately leave because they were tricked into staying or had no where else to go. Frankly based on what I read it depended mainly if the massa was "mean" or not.

What book was that?

IvyValentine

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,390 325 336
Alleybux
Same could be said about ir bw who dislike bw who dont date out.

You guys tend to be liars and excuse white racism. Many bw on here deal with racism every day and its annoying and tiring. You also throw bw under the bus to uplift trash. Most of you date predatory trash, lie about their accomplishments and over exaggerate your mans abilities. You want empathy for your relationship while supporting racism. This goes for bm also. There have been many times and daily where wm are xesually Harrassing other black women and CHILDREN and you excuse it.
Says the the h** that called black women ugly and undesirable.

deesssie

Crazy woman who keeps getting older
Reaction score
Reactions
830 52 22
Alleybux
Hostile is not the right term. We as black women warn each other, beceause we care and don't want to see a sister hurt

Jigsaw

SantisimaMuerte333
Reaction score
Reactions
5,903 177 191
Alleybux
This thread still rings true. There are BW who will jump at any given chance to criticize swirlers and deter them from swirling. Any situation between a BW & WM couple that goes bad and reaches the media gets blown up by BM and their *******.