Quantcast

Why Are Men So Scared and they avoid women that are celibate

mtrese43

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
the click" mean?

I use the word click forr my purpose but I guess being on lsa I forgot some stuff you have to spell it out correctly when I said click Im talking abt the Clit or Clitoris that I use a bullet for

Jodie Landon

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
46,583 1,476 494
Alleybux
why should a xesually active person pursue a celibate person if they are not willing to be celibate too? sounds like they just dont want to waste their time, or yours.

as for being scared off, it's true- whenever I hear a person is "celibate" I assume it's because they fµcked a million people and their past is so shady and oversexed that they need to start over.

My perception is that "celibacy" follows an extended period of promiscuous xes and bad judgement. As a man, I would definitely wonder about your past, but that's just me.

Celibate people just wind up falling off the bandwagon anyway and you just look like a simp working so hard to get some when the person used to just give it away.

Guilty. I decided to be celibate after previous bad judgement. It's not forced celibacy, because if I meet the right guy I will break it. I'm just not looking to meet men for xes at the moment. xes isn't important to me right now, I can go without it.

mtrese43

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Guilty. I decided to be celibate after previous bad judgement. It's not forced celibacy, because if I meet the right guy I will break it. I'm just not looking to meet men for xes at the moment. xes isn't important to me right now, I can go without it.

Thanks, because it seems everybody want to get on the negative side why a women choose not to have xes, like I been saying if I meet the right one im breaking it in too

mtrese43

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
WHY is this thread still here? :icon10:
Since you so concern, give options how to move it to another board and just yo let you know there are a lot of topics in here that is not related to celebrity

DontUknowIamDA1

Sweet Like Candy!
Reaction score
Reactions
207,837 22,469 2,543
Alleybux
Since you so concern, give options how to move it to another board and just yo let you know there are a lot of topics in here that is not related to celebrity

By now, the MODS usually would have moved it to RELATIONSHIP ALLEY thats all. No need to bet your "click" in a bunch :icon10:

LuvMJ1978

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
13,002 49 38
Alleybux
Men go the path of least resistance. A lot of men ain't out here trying to be in a meaningful relationship in the first place, so a celibate, or waiting for marriage woman is not on their radar because settling down is not on their mind at the moment. Getting as much cheap, easy booty is.

So for every celibate/waiting for marriage woman (for whatever her reasons are), there are at least 10 women who are not. Men have it very good nowadays.

Dial Body wash

#Lawrencehive
Reaction score
Reactions
57,643 7,197 17,998
Alleybux
Celibacy = you lacked the self control at one point, got burned, and now you're forcing that control on yourself since you can't trust yourself to make better decisions.

Men aren't scared, they're just above missing out on an adult relationship in order for you to make up for past transgressions.