Quantcast

Why are men so triggered by (Black) women wanting rich men?

Lina Kumar

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
51,146 4,436 2,901
Alleybux
The woman in this Dr. Phil video is a beautiful law school student who wants a wealthy husband to provide a high quality lifestyle. Of course a manosphere dusty had to make a response video calling her mediocre at best saying she would never get a millionaire. I don’t understand why high maintenance women wanting wealthy men triggers men and pickmeishas so much. We’ve seen several women of a certain hue have average looks and zero major accomplishments snatch up multimillionaires but a beautiful Black woman in law school can’t desire a millionaire without being ‘delusional’ and ‘entitled’?

Lina Kumar

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
51,146 4,436 2,901
Alleybux
Being humble and ‘realistic’ is not the way to go. I’m sure video vixen high school graduate Vanessa Bryant wasn’t humble when she married Kobe and never worked a day in her life. Was Georgina Rodriguez being humble when she got with Cristiano Ronaldo as a Sales Associate and started flying in private jets? Being humble and realistic will not get you anywhere if you want this lifestyle. You need a be an entitled b!tch to make it to the top.

Bobby hope

Reborn Splenda Daddy
Reaction score
Reactions
352,126 24,663 36,581
Alleybux
Because those women are usually expressing that sentiment to other middle class people around her instead of her supposed multimillionaire suitors.

No one wants to hear that sh!t from another 9-5’er

Lily Bart

Gilded Age Pillow Princess
Reaction score
Reactions
12,692 367 127
Alleybux
I just said this in that other 50/50 thread but it's applicable here too since these topics overlap.

This book quote explains the mindset of these type of men perfectly, "Isn't it natural that I should belittle all the things I can't offer you?"

Cranesinthesky

Sometimes I don't wanna feel those metal clouds
Reaction score
Reactions
415,280 15,602 5,029
Alleybux
People get triggered by black women wanting anything above the bare minimum.

Anyway Lina Kumar how is life in India treating you?

IGotALife

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
3,243 272 276
Alleybux
Why do Black women feel the need to go on TV and announce they want to marry rich? It's almost like we love controversy and pushback! Stop telegraphing your plans. Just go about your business and achieve your goals, sisters.

Do you see Asian women going on TV with that stuff? Yet they are some of the most materialistic people I know. They just keep it low-key. So noone criticize them.

Amandabby22

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
424,274 10,587 6,680
Alleybux
People give them flack online because usually they’re complaining about the men they can’t come across. No offense but if you had it like that why are you going on Dr.Phill and Kevin Samuels and the rest of these pointless outlets complaining to the world about the man you can’t find based on the standards you set. There’s obviously a disconnect here.

I’m sure there are plenty of women who will only marry & date wealthy men but they’re actually doing it and not complaining about bobo in the 1993 Honda Accord who can’t meet their standards anyway. Why do you even give af what he says? I wouldn’t care what a man said about me if he was at the bus stop and I’m in my car at the stoplight. He’s clearly not on my level.

Lina Kumar

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
51,146 4,436 2,901
Alleybux
People give them flack online because usually they’re complaining about the men they can’t come across. No offense but if you had it like that why are you going on Dr.Phill and Kevin Samuels and the rest of these pointless outlets complaining to the world about the man you can’t find based on the standards you set. There’s obviously a disconnect here.

I’m sure there are plenty of women who will only marry & date wealthy men but they’re actually doing it and not complaining about bobo in the 1993 Honda Accord who can’t meet their standards anyway. Why do you even give af what he says? I wouldn’t care what a man said about me if he was at the bus stop and I’m in my car at the stoplight. He’s clearly not on my level.
This is a great point. I agree that we need to stop talking and instead start showing the world that our standards are high.

cuntie

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
49,403 581 97
Alleybux
They want to associate black women with poverty and low standards. They hate the idea of black women having high standards and demanding men to be their level or higher. The idea of black women demanding a man to be wealthy and non-abusive is too much for these ugly males. Men of every race hate hypergamous women with high standards, but black women get hated the most because of our position in society.

High standards and hypergamy make life and relationships harder for poor, unattractive men.
Low standards and abusive men make life easier for losers. Abusive men make lazy men look better, in comparsion. "I won't beat or verbal abuse you, don't notice my obvious flaws"

thefuture

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
91,761 4,040 2,522
Alleybux
Black men have done so little to protect their community, their women, their children, culture, wealth, continents, country so the nerve of these ninjas to even think about telling anyone what to do because they basically don't like it. If she wants a man with money why do you care? She's not taking your black card out for a joy ride because you can't afford one.
Drive Off 50 Cent GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

DEFUNCT PAGE

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,961 346 96
Alleybux
I once had an ex boyfriend get upset with me as a woman because I was/am attractive and try to undermine my goals and accomplishments by saying “well if I could smile and wiggle around I’d get a rich man too” because I dated/was a sb/spoiled girlfriend to a very wealthy man. Me thinks black men get mad about us attempting to date up because whether we want to believe it or not, we are actually waaaaaaaay closer than they are to obtaining wealth IN THAT REGARD. Because we are women, we naturally have access to things bM have to grind for and don’t even get me started on a sexy, intelligent, attractive, successful, and kind bw. It’s threatening to ww but wm EAT IT UP. Ready to offer everything up. Black men aren’t given sympathy without violence, or hand outs really so they resent us for demanding more and then actually taking steps towards getting it. Yet they sometimes elevate and turn around and play captain save em to the exotical girl who literally has a five year plan on how to attract a ball player.

rubyhikesamile

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
67,992 1,563 333
Alleybux
If a successful Black woman is with an average man, then a Black man could at least think he had a shot w/ that kind of woman. If Black women are dating wealthy men then it shows that Black women have options.

Amandabby22

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
424,274 10,587 6,680
Alleybux
This is a great point. I agree that we need to stop talking and instead start showing the world that our standards are high.
There’s a certain group who love to talk about their standards and what they deserve but for some reason they never seem to come across the men they desire.

It’s obviously possible because women are doing it every day. One of my childhood friends just purchased a new home with her fiance in the midst of getting married in a few months & he’s a black man. She makes decent money but I know it’s no where near enough to pay for this lavish wedding their planning AND purchase a home on top of it.

CubanBuggzBunny

Hypergamy, a women’s guide to self preservation
Reaction score
Reactions
121,683 4,442 2,611
Alleybux
Honestly I find it weird how middle class people feel they are above their own class. Male or female, there is some strong delusion one must have to think “I’m basic but won’t date another basic person”. So you won’t date you but expect others to, that’s delusional & mental illness. How are you requiring something you don’t have?

Just like when bum men feel they deserve 10’s. I find people like this(male/female) to be mentally ill because they are clearly living in a alternative universe mentally.

Last edited:

The Throne

Black.women.are.top.tier
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
314,753 1,985 406
Alleybux
Being humble and ‘realistic’ is not the way to go. I’m sure video vixen high school graduate Vanessa Bryant wasn’t humble when she married Kobe and never worked a day in her life. Was Georgina Rodriguez being humble when she got with Cristiano Ronaldo as a Sales Associate and started flying in private jets? Being humble and realistic will not get you anywhere if you want this lifestyle. You need a be an entitled b!tch to make it to the top.
Right. Matt Damon’s wife was a bartender in Miami. I’m sure nobody would drag her. She’s extremely average too. IMO but she’s married very well. It’s always black women getting dragged for wanting a rich husband and when it’s literally how some communities raise their daughters to seek successful men that will make them SAHM.

pudding21

Hungry
Reaction score
Reactions
42,409 896 118
Alleybux
She's very beautiful, I have no doubt she could easily find a rich man to marry her. But it was cringey of her to go on tv to announce her intentions to the world.

Reaction score
Reactions
9,434 184 21
Alleybux
Any woman with goals of hypergamy should NEVER say it outloud. IDC if it's your bestie, your cousin, your co-worker or whatever. A woman demanding the best and refusing to settle makes many people insecure. They side eye you in a "Who does she think she is?" type of way. Whenever questions about my standards and what I look for in a man come up, I just smile, act dumb, and say what they want to hear. Nobody is going to mess up my bag or discourage me.

Lina Kumar

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
51,146 4,436 2,901
Alleybux
Any woman with goals of hypergamy should NEVER say it outloud. IDC if it's your bestie, your cousin, your co-worker or whatever. A woman demanding the best and refusing to settle makes many people insecure. They side eye you in a "Who does she think she is?" type of way. Whenever questions about my standards and what I look for in a man come up, I just smile, act dumb, and say what they want to hear. Nobody is going to mess up my bag or discourage me.
If this ain’t the truth I don’t know what is. We really need to just keep our standards a secret.

TangerYanger

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,925 540 297
Alleybux
I think it's because some (though not all) of the prevailing feminist messaging since women have participated en masse in the workforce is for women to be able to get better jobs and earn higher wages to gain financial independence from men (where they were expected to be the homemakers, raise the children, etc.). The idea of a woman marrying a rich man who is the primary breadwinner kinda falls into the patriarchal notion alluded to earlier, the man provides for his dependent spouse. While feminism really means women have the freedom and choice to do either, both, or neither, it's a bit disingenuous to be asking why it's hard for some men to entertain the thought that while women have been asking for more financially independence because of the oppressive system of the patriarchy and the sole male-breadwinner some women want to adapt into that role. A lot of the discourse around gender equality has been to make sure men are okay with and expect women to be (and want to be) financially independent; to take a step back so to speak).

Iloveteatea

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
121,989 2,689 1,014
Alleybux
Right. Matt Damon’s wife was a bartender in Miami. I’m sure nobody would drag her. She’s extremely average too. IMO but she’s married very well. It’s always black women getting dragged for wanting a rich husband and when it’s literally how some communities raise their daughters to seek successful men that will make them SAHM.
I agree! Even if a woman is saying, I want a black man that earns $89,000, they will still get called a gold digger. So I need to date a guy earning $20,000 when that is not even my salary? Heck no. Also, yes looks are looks but what I learned about men.... They are different. Some are shy. Some are flashy. Some are superficial. Some are not. You just have to be at the right places. In my younger days, I paid over $100 a month for a gym membership in a wealthy area in Dallas. I volunteered for organizations that had annual gala. Rich men love going to charity events. I’m not skinny ( not even close) and met a lot of men. One help me started a side business in the past, another one gave me a good recommendation that started off my career where I made more than I thought I could make, and I was grateful for another one introducing me to expensive restaurants, etc. I didn’t know how to ask for my steak and other stuff at the time. I am not even a flirty person. There wasn’t a certain “look”. Just be interesting ( talk about hobbies), smile and don’t act thirsty. If you don’t be in the areas, you probably won’t meet them. It’s 2021. So tired of narrative that black women should struggle until they die and take bare minimum. No. Never.

TGSHeaux

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
32,126 2,641 2,419
Alleybux
Cause she intimidate him. It puts him in a position of doing better or be alone. He don’t want other women to follow suit. He’s broke!

Mleiao

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
1,749 507 447
Alleybux
Men aren't triggered by black women wanting rich men. It's any women wanting rich men, because rich isn't a personality trait. Real ****** can't stand women who see dudes as bank accounts. Birdbrains don't even know if he earned that sh!t, had that handed to him in a trust fund, got lucky and won the Powerball, is a scammer about to get sent to prison, etc. And that utter lack of giving a sh!t is what scares us dudes. It's mercenary, soulless behavior. Too many women just look stupid. Boy in college who will become the best novelist in the world in 6 years gets ignored for some mid-level Wall Street scammer who can buy her some Balmain. sh!t is funny.

Kessiah

Carefree vibes
Reaction score
Reactions
7,694 675 749
Alleybux
Honestly, I think women especially BW need to be quiet about our standards. If we vet someone and they dont meet these standards, stay quiet and keep it moving. Be discreet about your motives. If you flat out state what you want you get one out of two instances:
1) They pretend to be what you want or magically transform into your standards.
2) They belittle and attack you for your standards.
Just vet and keep it moving ladies.

NeffieNammi

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
230,918 3,070 1,214
Alleybux
Men aren't triggered by black women wanting rich men. It's any women wanting rich men, because rich isn't a personality trait. Real ****** can't stand women who see dudes as bank accounts. Birdbrains don't even know if he earned that sh!t, had that handed to him in a trust fund, got lucky and won the Powerball, is a scammer about to get sent to prison, etc. And that utter lack of giving a sh!t is what scares us dudes. It's mercenary, soulless behavior. Too many women just look stupid. Boy in college who will become the best novelist in the world in 6 years gets ignored for some mid-level Wall Street scammer who can buy her some Balmain. sh!t is funny.
Y’all are the scammers and jailbirds you speak of. This was such a self drag. Women have to sort through you and your bummy peers in order to find a man that is capable of providing anything, let alone a luxury lifestyle. Bills need to be paid now, not just 6 years from now.

Mrs.Smooth

Hateonit
Reaction score
Reactions
310,430 16,706 21,283
Alleybux
Honestly I find it weird how middle class people feel they are above their own class. Male or female, there is some strong delusion one must have to think “I’m basic but won’t date another basic person”. So you won’t date you but expect others to, that’s delusional & mental illness. How are you requiring something you don’t have?

Just like when bum men feel they deserve 10’s. I find people like this(male/female) to be mentally ill because they are clearly living in a alternative universe mentally.
Every person that was average and aspired to have wealth didn’t date basic and was delusional. Google Aristotle Onassis.....now his deluded himself to actually being a shipping tycoon. Anything is possible.

Corshe

In Your Mans Bed
Reaction score
Reactions
37,883 2,125 2,232
Alleybux
1. They are not rich themselves

2. Makes them full like an ATM instead of living, breathing human being.

Shezsolovely

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
65,135 2,551 1,073
Alleybux
They don’t want BW to be desired by anything other than the bottom of the barrel. Why can’t BW desire to marry more. It is nothing wrong with wanting more for yourself as it pertains to marriage. That’s regally hard to argue against. Just plain ole illogical hate

Bombaf

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
419 36 6
Alleybux
I totally agree

SimonFenix

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
140 14 18
Alleybux
The woman in this Dr. Phil video is a beautiful law school student who wants a wealthy husband to provide a high quality lifestyle. Of course a manosphere dusty had to make a response video calling her mediocre at best saying she would never get a millionaire. I don’t understand why high maintenance women wanting wealthy men triggers men and pickmeishas so much. We’ve seen several women of a certain hue have average looks and zero major accomplishments snatch up multimillionaires but a beautiful Black woman in law school can’t desire a millionaire without being ‘delusional’ and ‘entitled’?

This video is in my playlist and I haven't gotten to it yet. That being said, men who hate or are triggered by gold diggers don't understand female nature.

perseph0ne

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
221,497 11,794 9,980
Alleybux
All this rich man talk is annoying and exhausting.

Esp since in real life most women will be lucky if they can find an upper-middle class man. Even that's is unattainable to the vast majority.

oh well. tis life. it's not fair and everyone doesnt have the same opportunities.

Femmepetal

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
21,258 1,073 888
Alleybux
Because many 'men' they think bw don't deserve anything more than nothing. It bothers them that some of us have standards. Also, many of them would love the opportunity to pampered by a rich man so they're jealous.

internetsweetie

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,284 304 299
Alleybux
I just said this in that other 50/50 thread but it's applicable here too since these topics overlap.

This book quote explains the mindset of these type of men perfectly, "Isn't it natural that I should belittle all the things I can't offer you?"
what book is this from? This is on point.