Quantcast

Why are so many black mothers killed?

Greenskye

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,533 2,071 846
Alleybux
Exactly. And this thread is about black women and the men who kill them at high rates.

So what exactly is your point again?
I'm just putting that out there. Don't take it personal.

Any media is used to divide black men and women.

EarthQueen

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
60,214 407 207
Alleybux
Welp, no one will speak up and hold them accountable because folks are scared.... They are scared to speak up and stand up in their own communities. Even the good bm are scared. They will never admit it though. We have an issue with a lack of courage and boldness in our homes, communities, and even our churches. This is the reason why these violent individuals are not held accountable. Folks are scared. Women, if you are not married to these men, keep your legs closed. They will not respect, value, or honor you because they don't respect, honor, or value themselves. If they can not and will not commit to you, they don't deserve to take up space in your bed, in your head, or in your heart. As you can see, this is a matter of life and death. Choose wisely.
I agree with everyone being scared. It’s a shame that the degenerates have the whole community hostage. What bothers me the most is that if the so called “good black men” are scared of their brethren too why do some of them have to gaslight us when we speak on black men’s behavior? Even some who you’d think are level headed seem to not want to admit black men are the ones terrorizing the community. They’d rather lowkey still act like we are exaggerating about what’s going on or because they don’t do it that everything is all good. Women do have to stop having kids with men who don’t care about them OR the kids. There are a handful of Bm who do see the problem but they’re outnumbered by the ones who want to play pass the blame. One of them kills and they want to reach back decades before and say the black man was raised by a single mom. Wtf? Grown ass people have to take responsibility to heal their own trauma. I am done giving a damn about grown people’s problems when they don’t want to help themselves. Too much is at stake.

just coco

immune to the gaslighting
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
Black women face intimate partner femicide at disproportionate rates to other women. Black men are the ones killing them. But the community doesn't want to talk about it. The chance of being murdered increases greatly when the woman becomes pregnant.
It's just another symptom of a failed patriarchy.
i don't know why the collective of black women have not accepted the fact that black males simply hate black women, hate black children, and hate themselves.......it really is that simple.......

just coco

immune to the gaslighting
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
I get so sickened when I hear she shoulda x,y,z. Someone making a not so good decision will never be worse than the person who decides to commit violence. The issue is black men lack accountability and some black women women think it could never ever happen to them as if some husbands haven’t murdered their wives too. I agree as black women we have to be way more cautious about who we have kids with because most times the clues are there the man doesn’t give a damn about her or the children. But....it’s not just the dusties. There have been seemingly successful Bm with whole wives who killed them once pressure got too hot, she was about to leave him, or if he wanted to move on with a new woman. A man in a nearby township in a decent area killed his wife last year. He was not a dusty young broke guy. When will black women realize all black women are at risk for femicide? Your ring, your degree, or your occupation does not make you immune bc bm have an irrational hatred of bw.
If it’s not a boyfriend or husband it could be the man you turn down on the way to the store, or your brother with the mental illness (it just happened to an 18-19 yr old black girl). Yes, make the best decisions you can BUT the men are finding any excuse to cause harm. Are we going to act like that one font didn’t have an abusive ex she left long ago pop up out of nowhere to try to find a way to be in her life?
Are we going to ignore when a woman does see the red flags and leaves a bad man that she still is in danger? At this point, we have examples of black women of all walks of life taking advice and if still isn’t working 100%. It’s the males.
Why is it on women to make better decisions all the time? Why some of y’all don’t ask the men? I agree with us all taking control over our lives but do women ever notice how much is expected of us? We have to make perfect decisions but yet men want to lead? If men are sooo logical they should be able to make better decisions in women period. Treat them like they market themselves. Males brag about logic so stop coddling them or making excuses. They don’t want to admit they are violent bc they’re more emotional than women so treat them like the logical beings they claim to be. No exceptions.
beautiful post.......the elephant in the room that blakistan refuses to acknowledge........pro-creating with a black male is simply not worth the risk.......black males of all statuses have showed their asses, with their hatred for black women and black children......

black women are narcissistic and arrogant just like the black male......mules believe that despite the stats, that somehow the negro will be different to her and her children.......doing the same thing over and over is insanity, and insanely stupid.......

any black woman who risks having a child with a black male married or not, simply deserve their fate at this point.......

Tabitha

Ce cote de paradis
Reaction score
Reactions
68,938 4,287 4,468
Alleybux
Black men are starting to see THEIR xesual market value plummet due to being fathers. They can’t move onto the next one as quickly. The black women who are going to put up with the baggage of a unmarried black father with little to average income and child support is about to be non-existent.

DeeWins007

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,712 155 112
Alleybux
I agree with everyone being scared. It’s a shame that the degenerates have the whole community hostage. What bothers me the most is that if the so called “good black men” are scared of their brethren too why do some of them have to gaslight us when we speak on black men’s behavior? Even some who you’d think are level headed seem to not want to admit black men are the ones terrorizing the community. They’d rather lowkey still act like we are exaggerating about what’s going on or because they don’t do it that everything is all good. Women do have to stop having kids with men who don’t care about them OR the kids. There are a handful of Bm who do see the problem but they’re outnumbered by the ones who want to play pass the blame. One of them kills and they want to reach back decades before and say the black man was raised by a single mom. Wtf? Grown ass people have to take responsibility to heal their own trauma. I am done giving a damn about grown people’s problems when they don’t want to help themselves. Too much is at stake.
I am loving this dialogue! But, I believe the good bm gaslight because if they know that their is a problem, then they will have to hold the bm who are the problem accountable. And sense fear and accountability is a factor, they wont. Also, let's keep it all the way real, some of the good bm are participating in some of these negative behaviors. So if they hold the men who are a problem accountable, then they will have to take accountability for their own negative behaviors. So they will continue to gaslight us ladies. Don't take the bait. We know how we have been treated, and we see how other women are treated. That is all the proof we need.

blaxunity

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
1,065 656 1,597
Alleybux
I just finished watching this video

But what is up with these black men killing their baby mothers because they don't want to be responsible for the child they created or olver a measly child support check. Disgusting!

It’s because...

wait for it..

Newsflash:
BLACK WOMEN LOVE THUGS!!

THE END!!!

LLJ

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
51,715 2,265 1,459
Alleybux
But what about white men who murdered their families? Chris Watts and many others. I mean, the Forensic Files crime show is mostly about white men who killed their families.

Narcissism is more common in males regardless of race. Narc men murder their families.
Right on time here comes a 'whatabouta'. Why don't we look at the stats. Black women experience violence at the hands of black males in disproportionate rates to white women at the hands of white men. Nobody is saying anything about white men here except your deflecting-ass.
Black women's DV rates have surpassed those of Native women.
See if you can spot the pattern:
Native men are conquered and powerless. They abuse their women at alarming rates.
Black men are conquered and powerless... Complete the statement please.

Greenskye

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,533 2,071 846
Alleybux
Right on time here comes a 'whatabouta'. Why don't we look at the stats. Black women experience violence at the hands of black males in disproportionate rates to white women at the hands of white men. Nobody is saying anything about white men here except your deflecting-ass.
Native men are conquered and powerless. They abuse their women at alarming rates.
I wasn't deflecting. I am stating facts. Facts is not "deflecting".

Your stats is BS. Where's your proof?

Everyone knows when it comes to stats and black people in America. Most likely they are skewed to please the majority.

You are a troll. Get loss.

blaxunity

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
1,065 656 1,597
Alleybux

Yeah, I spot the pattern alright. No, the whole world spots the pattern, and it’s black women who are seem blind and unable to spot patterns!

Certainly it’s sad when people lose their life over inconsequential things and YES the perpetrator should pay for his crime. And yea other races of women also employ some of these same devices, but they actually know how far to take it and don’t have other women of that race and certainly not the men reinforcing victim methodology at every turn, I mean this has almost turned whimsical. This madness will stop when bw stop chasing these degenerate bm and take some responsibility for at least some of their actions and own up to their dysfunctional mating choices and depraved reproductive habits!!

KemetWarrior

NO TANGIBLES, NO VOTE! #REPARATIONS#SUPPORTYOUROWN
Reaction score
Reactions
1,696 689 1,020
Alleybux
Idk. Why are so many white mothers killed? The answer is somewhere in between.

GlamorousOne

Forever I’m That Girl ~ ALIEN SUPERSTAR ~ UNIQUE!
Reaction score
Reactions
333,517 8,434 3,983
Alleybux
This narrative needs to stop. A lot of these black men are supposedly 'good ones.' Just from my memory I count a vegan chef, a pastor, and a police man in the number of black men who have killed their spouse/children.
It's not just violent thugs doing this.

“High value”, educated, six-figure “respectable” Rajaee Black killed his ex-wife AND his ex-girlfriend

The “high value” Bank of America executive Anthony Turner murdered his equally successful black ex-girlfriend

You are correct…Its not about black women “choosing wrong” and everything to with black men choosing to be/do wrong

GlamorousOne

Forever I’m That Girl ~ ALIEN SUPERSTAR ~ UNIQUE!
Reaction score
Reactions
333,517 8,434 3,983
Alleybux
why do yall always blame the woman?
im sure this 18 year old soon-to-mother didn't think the man she shared her body with would be capable of killing her.
if we are going to blame women for their own deaths at the hands of violent, demented males then we also need to make a point of advising young girls and women of the TRUE nature of men - esp, economically disadvantaged men they BELIEVE are their equals.
if she laid with him it may be because she thought he was the best she could do..but how is that her fault?

They don’t realize that they are literally admitting that black women should assume that a large percentage of black men are willing and able to murder them.

CuriousMinds

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,257 172 125
Alleybux
I follow a page on Facebook called Black Femicide-US And they report that a black woman and child is murder every 6 hours, mostly by black men! It's so scary and overwhelming. Log into Facebook

froggyluv2

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
114,510 5,607 5,179
Alleybux
Because black mothers are black women first and foremost.

As such a better question would be, why is the homicide rate so high for black women as a whole?

Mipsaf

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
56,689 4,421 2,485
Alleybux

CuriousMinds

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,257 172 125
Alleybux
He forced himself into fatherhood the moment he decided not to use a condom. Stop telling women to undergo a major medical procedure because a man wants to be ill responsible.
I think that before you should marry or even have kids with someone you should know them personally at least a year and a half because people can carry on for a long time not exposing their true colors until they feel that you aren't going anywhere.

Last edited:

CuriousMinds

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,257 172 125
Alleybux
I dont want anybodys funky ass babies...and especially by these dusty ass losers with loose dick and nothing to offer.

If he doesn't want to have kids and doesn't want to protect himself xesually, he needs to handle what he can control.

And why would a woman risk infertility with an abortion? Why would she risk the emotional distress an abortion could possibly cause? Snip your dick, cover your dick and keep your dick in your pants until you're ready to have kids.

But we know discretion doesn't exist with certain people....
But of course you wouldn't allow a man to ejaculate inside you knowing he doesn't want kids correct? In the end it's our bodies so we should be more in control over what goes in it. Me personally I'll never allow myself to get pregnant by a man who blatantly shows he's not interested in kids or flat out says he doesn't want them. It's ultimately setting yourself u for failure. But if a man begs you to have their child them switch up after birth or during pregnancy, that's different because you were under the impression this is what he wanted and would love.