Quantcast

Why are some black men and women such hypocrites when it comes to IR dating?

chocolateTy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
291,295 7,673 6,914
Alleybux
That's my issue also. I don't care who you choose to date but don't bash black men bc you choose to date others. It makes you seem bitter bc black men paid you dust and now you're delegated to dating whites or others. I only date black men but I don't go around bashing whites.

---My Opinion Is My Opinion---

Are you white? Your last sentence certainly implies so, and if that's the case, this thread is none of your concern, especially one where I'm going to continue speaking to you about this.

Trap Queen

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
1,722 47 68
Alleybux
What about the font in here blaming everything on black women- do you have any words for him?
I don't know who you are referring to. Quote his posts if you would like my opinion and expertise on the subject. Is he bashing black women like some of you are bashing black men? If yes then he's as much of a self hater and bitter as y'all are. Anyone who bashes their own race in order to lift up another race has obvious issues.

Trap Queen

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
1,722 47 68
Alleybux
Are you white? Your last sentence certainly implies so, and if that's the case, this thread is none of your concern, especially one where I'm going to continue speaking to you about this.
I'm black and this is well known. Good day

Sang_bleu

Driving a mooocedes
Reaction score
Reactions
69,967 4,390 2,345
Alleybux
What about them? It's a known fact that male children don't listen to their mothers because they're women after a certain age, so try again.

Do they not get self hatred curse from their mother?
I mean I look at black single mothers on social media and can see why these kids grow up to be fµcked up adults.

Mrs.G

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
60,903 1,462 749
Alleybux
People like this are usually dating IR out of spite or they feel like they have no other options.

There is always the option of waiting for a good man of your own race....it's just that some people are impatient and they grow weary of having bad experiences.

rimz66

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
354 3 6
Alleybux
[MENTION=130245]dollparts[/MENTION]

Well, I don't know if he come from a rich family or not. But really as I said everyone probably assumed he didn't and used him to make a point about stuff they see all the time.

In college, there was a couple of black girls just like what I said. They were bitter, because none of the really popular black guys, or the good looking ones or the ones that played sports would even give them the time of the day. They were always on some a man got to be attractive, athletic, blah, blah to date me. Yet, I kid you not one of those same black girls ended dating a white guy who was very funny looking. Athletic? That boy had never seen a gym in his life. His physical shape was actually quite embarrassing. We used to laugh about it all the time. No doubt in my mind she could of pulled a black guy who was a least a 6. But because she couldn't get a brotha that was a 9 she settled for a white dude who was like a 3, lol. And this is more common than you want to admit.

BM do the same thing. I have a friend, average looking black guy. Not really nerdy per se but not really flashy. He got shot down by all the "dimes" but he could of EASILY married a BW who was a 6 or 7. He ended marrying the fattest, most unattractive white woman I ever seen in my life. I still shake my head about that. Now he stay mad, making slick comments about BW.

My only point here neither BM or BW can point their finger at the other, they are both doing the exact same sh*t. The pot can't call the kettle black, lol.

Again let me repeat this. BM are NOT doing anything when it come to IR, self hate, etc. that BW aren't also doing. And it make sense, after all we grew up in the same households and neighborhoods. Had the same friends, etc.

Something else I should point out is BW are always trying to compare hood black dudes to nerdy white dudes in an effort to make ALL BM look bad. They will get with the some white nerd and then talk about how much he respect them, blah, blah, compared to their last black boyfriend who sold dope, lol. Well, it's not a surprise a nerd is going to treat a woman totally different than a hood dude selling dope. That's just common sense. It's not even an apple to apple comparison. If they want to compare they should compare a hood BM to a hood WM or a nerdy BM to a nerdy WM. They won't do that though, because then they would forced to admit they are full of sh!t.

You can't take this chicks seriously.

John Prester

Effete Side Eyes For All
Reaction score
Reactions
15,686 19 32
Alleybux
Talk about not seeing the big picture.

The reason white men wanted their illegitimate children to follow the condition of the mother was because 1) it maximized their profits by ensuring that they didn't have to buy more or future slaves and 2) that so many white male slave owners were having affairs with black women because they OWNED them as PROPERTY, and PROPERTY had no rights. The disassociation with black women is certainly secondary, but was never a primary reason behind turning society into a matriarchy when slavery was in full force. But that's not important, because even in slavery, there were legitimate interracial relationships, which usually resulted in them being outcasts of society, and there were certainly instances where those relationships resulted in the freedom of the mother and children.

This is only somewhat true. The legislation to tie slavery to the mother is tied to a case in the 1650's where a woman who claimed she was a "mulatto" went to court to petition for her freedom under the grounds that since her father was free and white, she was free also. She actually won the case too, not bad for a piece of property with no rights. I hope my toilet never takes me to court.

Black women's loyalty NOW has nothing to do with slavery or white men, and everything to do with common sense! When black men are getting shot down in the streets by this police state, I certainly don't see the Taye Diggs types fighting for the cause, however, I see black women. If I had my rathers, no black woman would be boycotting and fighting for black men because we/they should allow the white women you covet to do it. In every post you spew, you never fail to throw black women under the bus with your bµllsh!t in an attempt to elevate black men. The funny thing about that is that during slavery and beyond, no matter what group of women black men were with, they were and still aren't considered real men. Let that marinate in that little pea brain of yours.

This however, is false. I don't see how anything I said elevates black men either, and your ferver to associate me with white woman loving and black women hating is hilarious. And yes, racism does prevent black people in general from being seen a real human beings. How astute of you to notice that and notice me though. I think it's interesting that you contrasted a specific segment of black men with black women in general also, and I suppose I should be thankful that nobody really gives a sh!t about your rathers.

There is no such thing. It's a compromise that at no point in time ever had anything to do with quantifying a black person's humanity. The Three Fifths clause's sole purpose was to determine state representation in Congress as well as the state's federal taxation obligations.

This is true. Not sure what I was thinking on that one. No more posting for me at 4AM after a bender. Thank you for the correction.

Fistes n Stuff

But her TITLES!
Reaction score
Reactions
3,171 92 104
Alleybux
I mean I look at black single mothers on social media and can see why these kids grow up to be fµcked up adults.

Well, perhaps it's genetic since their daddies obviously wasn't sh!t either. Why are you blaming the parent that stayed?

Fistes n Stuff

But her TITLES!
Reaction score
Reactions
3,171 92 104
Alleybux
We need to address the attractiveness issue while we're at it. Black men aren't necessarily driven by this 'self hate' theory everyone loves to throw around. On the contrary, a lot of them think highly of themselves, more so than they do their female counterparts. Black men are fond of promoting their attractiveness and their perceived universal desirability. This is something reinforced socially, too. That's not the case with black women. We're not put on a pedestal: we're mocked, attacked, and demeaned on a near consistent basis. From all sides even are own. I think black men assume that woman of all races will be attracted to them. No one assumes this about black women. Even black women are quick to point out that any nonblack male taking an interest in them is doing so for reasons beyond physical and emotional attraction. We as a race have more confidence in the beauty of a black man than in the beauty of a black woman. This is why black female interracial dating is treated with skepticism and derision, but with black men its relegated to a simple matter of jealousy and envy.

Sang_bleu

Driving a mooocedes
Reaction score
Reactions
69,967 4,390 2,345
Alleybux
Well, perhaps it's genetic since their daddies obviously wasn't sh!t either. Why are you blaming the parent that stayed?

But why do these women choose to sleep with these men of that ain't sh!t?
Because she chose to bring the child into a fµcked up predicament.
Millions of black children have been abused and neglected by their mother's

HayleySmith

HayleyDFischer
Reaction score
Reactions
22,364 1,305 2,290
Alleybux
Humans are hypocrites but I ve noticed a difference between the way black men and black women react to this issue.

BW are a lot more hurt by this situation than BM, but at the same time if a BM come to them and explain why they rather date a WW than a BW they won't listen, they will be offended, they will feel like the BM is bashing BW and will blame the BM choice on white supremacy, self hate etc..( like the response on this thread have proven)

I have never seen a BM do that. A BM will tell you how it is straight up, he will tell you how he really feel, he s not gonna try to up himself, but a BW will tell you how amazing she is, how impossible it is for a BM to want something els, how loyal she is. How she doesn't point out his flaws ( "degrade her", "bash BW") like BM do. How BM always date down when they choose to date outside, but what BW don't realize is that this FAT WW w/o a job probably treat him better than the size 6, CEO BW he used to date.

BW are loyal? yeah that's a lie. Don't believe the numbers, The reason why BM are able to date out more than BW is because very few men from other races actually want to date BW. Like some of the few fonts explained at the beginning of this thread, BW are considered the least attractive and unfortunately to this physical aspect come the attitude problem that most BW keep denying is an issue.

Fistes n Stuff

But her TITLES!
Reaction score
Reactions
3,171 92 104
Alleybux

dollparts

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
82,093 3,087 2,226
Alleybux
BW are loyal? yeah that's a lie. Don't believe the numbers, The reason why BM are able to date out more than BW is because very few men from other races actually want to date BW. Like some of the few fonts explained at the beginning of this thread, BW are considered the least attractive and unfortunately to this physical aspect come the attitude problem that most BW keep denying is an issue.

Black women who are really attractive do not have a problem attracting men of all races who want to date them on a serious level. Really attractive black women can get married to whoever they want if they plan accordingly and leave the low hanging fruit alone.

chocolateTy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
291,295 7,673 6,914
Alleybux
This is only somewhat true. The legislation to tie slavery to the mother is tied to a case in the 1650's where a woman who claimed she was a "mulatto" went to court to petition for her freedom under the grounds that since her father was free and white, she was free also. She actually won the case too, not bad for a piece of property with no rights. I hope my toilet never takes me to court.

This however, is false. I don't see how anything I said elevates black men either, and your ferver to associate me with white woman loving and black women hating is hilarious. And yes, racism does prevent black people in general from being seen a real human beings. How astute of you to notice that and notice me though. I think it's interesting that you contrasted a specific segment of black men with black women in general also, and I suppose I should be thankful that nobody really gives a sh!t about your rathers.

This is true. Not sure what I was thinking on that one. No more posting for me at 4AM after a bender. Thank you for the correction.

It is an old saying that if people keep talking they'll eventually reveal themselves, and you've demonstrated your disdain for black women with that line far better than I could ever point out.

I don't find it amusing to equate a mulatto woman, or any slave, suing for her freedom with your toilet doing so today, but since you brought up that case, I see that you cavalierly left out that at the time that she sued, white was synonymous with Christian and being civilized, so her suing for being mulatto was because she was trying to prove that being part white and belonging to a white Christian father, she was too civilized for slavery.

If you know anything about colonial laws, then you know that they were skewed to favor white landowning men, to the point that women were penalized for the births of illegitimate children while the white father as absolved of any responsibility. And having mulatto children follow the condition of the mother ensured several things: 1) that the labor force reproduced itself by placing him in the context of breeder, 2) that ensured that they had total control of both black women AND men as well as white women, and 3) created no threat to his economic and/or social status.

And yes, you should be glad, however not for long. Many black women are waking up to your bµllsh!t and will no longer serve as the obedient lap dogs you're used to.

chocolateTy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
291,295 7,673 6,914
Alleybux
Humans are hypocrites but I ve noticed a difference between the way black men and black women react to this issue.

BW are a lot more hurt by this situation than BM, but at the same time if a BM come to them and explain why they rather date a WW than a BW they won't listen, they will be offended, they will feel like the BM is bashing BW and will blame the BM choice on white supremacy, self hate etc..( like the response on this thread have proven)

I have never seen a BM do that. A BM will tell you how it is straight up, he will tell you how he really feel, he s not gonna try to up himself, but a BW will tell you how amazing she is, how impossible it is for a BM to want something els, how loyal she is. How she doesn't point out his flaws ( "degrade her", "bash BW") like BM do. How BM always date down when they choose to date outside, but what BW don't realize is that this FAT WW w/o a job probably treat him better than the size 6, CEO BW he used to date.

Most black women have nothing to prove by dating out, so if they're the least likely to date out, it's of their choosing. It's amazing that black women have been thought of as being the least attractive for centuries, but it certainly didn't stop those late night visits from slave masters, nor does it stop "others" from obsessing over our attractiveness. Seems to me if those men were so happy with their options, they wouldn't have time to evaluate our looks.

But let's be real: the ONLY reason "other" women are attracted to black men is xesual in nature. I've never heard any "other" women brag about your character, your being good fathers, or anything else that has nothing to do with a bedroom, so black men are just as objectified as black women, but I guess that's something for you to be proud of.

chocolateTy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
291,295 7,673 6,914
Alleybux

So you don't see the absent parent as a problem, just the single women who obviously created them through asexual means? Could it be that the child is looking at the absent parent and thinking, "well, if my mom wasn't good enough for my father to have stayed, why should I value my own racial counterpart?"

And what of the single white mothers who are being left by black male fathers that grow up with identity issues? Let me guess, the white mothers are also to blame.

PaulAtreides

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
95,983 4,671 2,847
Alleybux
White men are also considered the standard though, especially in terms of socio-economic power, the metric men are judged on more than 'beauty'. Being considered beautiful doesn't really benefit white women in terms of whiteness, even if it disadvantages women of color, seeing how most of the environments white women live in aren't really threatened(economically, socially, etc.) by minorities.
Your comment made me think that that's true and it starts from childhood. The princes in the childhood movies are majority white and they still haven't had a black male. Most teen idols are white. There are hardly any black male xes symbols. I think maybe Denzel was the only universal one with the People's Sexiest Man Alive. Otherwise, white males are always on top. There was that latest UK list with hardly any black males on it, they had lower placement, and instead that ugly Benedict guy was on it. To them only a white male can pull off Bond and someone like Idris can't. Bond is very much a sexy masculine symbol. The general public is not going to see someone like him as more attractive than whoever is the hot white guy of the moment like say Chris Hemsworth.

Granted it's the same for black females but that was already addressed. I've seen a comparable hot list where someone like Beyonce was on there clearly so it wouldn't come off racist.

fitpudd

Don't Play With Me
Reaction score
Reactions
49,046 1,078 607
Alleybux
Its not just Black men that think this though. A lot of Black women have racial pride, but they look at that racial pride through the lens of Black men because thats the way we've been trained. So often many of us slant towards favoring things opposite. Its why you'll see a lot more shaming of BW who date/marry out by other BW, than you'll eeeeever see of BM shaming other BM for dating/marrying out.

This all day, I don't get why there is such an urgency to convince black women not to date interracial, especially when we do it in such small numbers, well it is on the rise, but I don't get it.

kiki jones

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
48,493 1,639 1,477
Alleybux
Black women who are really attractive do not have a problem attracting men of all races who want to date them on a serious level. Really attractive black women can get married to whoever they want if they plan accordingly and leave the low hanging fruit alone.

Being "really attractive" is only one factor in finding AND KEEPING a marriage partner. Timing, demographics, location, lifestyle, mental/emotional health and personal standards all factor into the equation.

There have been way too many relationship failures among the Hollywood/modelling ranks to believe otherwise.

dollparts

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
82,093 3,087 2,226
Alleybux
Being "really attractive" is only one factor in finding AND KEEPING a marriage partner. Timing, demographics, location, lifestyle, mental/emotional health and personal standards all factor into the equation.

There have been way too many relationship failures among the Hollywood/modelling ranks to believe otherwise.

And like I said if a woman yes even a black woman is really attractive, if she is smart and plans accordingly life will work for her to her will not the other way around.

Through age and life experience you learn which friends, which men and just people in general to be around and which men to avoid. You look at demographics at places that increase your exposure to those men. You develop skills and interests so you can hang out with the "big boys" so to speak.

kiki jones

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
48,493 1,639 1,477
Alleybux
And like I said if a woman yes even a black woman is really attractive, if she is smart and plans accordingly life will work for her to her will not the other way around.

Through age and life experience you learn which friends, which men and just people in general to be around and which men to avoid. You look at demographics at places that increase your exposure to those men. You develop skills and interests so you can hang out with the "big boys" so to speak.

I hear you but I don't agree. Men propose, not women. Unless you are fortunate to cross paths with the right man at the right time you may not marry even if you are gorgeous.

People want to believe that life is always fair and controllable with sound decision-making, but it isn't.

Sang_bleu

Driving a mooocedes
Reaction score
Reactions
69,967 4,390 2,345
Alleybux
So you don't see the absent parent as a problem, just the single women who obviously created them through asexual means? Could it be that the child is looking at the absent parent and thinking, "well, if my mom wasn't good enough for my father to have stayed, why should I value my own racial counterpart?"

And what of the single white mothers who are being left by black male fathers that grow up with identity issues? Let me guess, the white mothers are also to blame.

The father is just as bad but I rarely see the mothers getting judged.
You ask that question but you see , that is where these women fail their children
Its like you barely passed highschool so how are you going to be a mother
Like I said you decided to bring the child into an insecure environment,
Think about if these mothers are posting promiscuous pic's of themselves and twerking infront of their children then it is no surprise how xes and misogyny is viewed in the community.

Your comment made me think that that's true and it starts from childhood. The princes in the childhood movies are majority white and they still haven't had a black male. Most teen idols are white. There are hardly any black male xes symbols. I think maybe Denzel was the only universal one with the People's Sexiest Man Alive. Otherwise, white males are always on top. There was that latest UK list with hardly any black males on it, they had lower placement, and instead that ugly Benedict guy was on it. To them only a white male can pull off Bond and someone like Idris can't. Bond is very much a sexy masculine symbol. The general public is not going to see someone like him as more attractive than whoever is the hot white guy of the moment like say Chris Hemsworth.

Granted it's the same for black females but that was already addressed. I've seen a comparable hot list where someone like Beyonce was on there clearly so it wouldn't come off racist.

1.James bond is a played out franchise and I do not want to see idris play into such a stale brand.
2.I would rather see him in a Luther movie
3.Well duh since whites outnumber us

Kitty Katt

Killer Bey Nicki
Reaction score
Reactions
102,043 5,810 16,052
Alleybux
I disagree with this. I feel like if anything, Black women are becoming more desensitized to the notion of Black men (specifically famous Black men) with non-Black women. It's almost an expectation. When there's a thread posted of a famous Black man with his non-Black partner on here, most responses are like: "of course, here we go again, i figured he'd have a becky, what a new black, he wasn't that fine anyway, next."

It happens so much, it's not that surprising anymore. Black men on the otherhand get pissed because they think they should be the only option for Black women. Look at all the hate Rihanna has been getting for the mere possibility that she might be with Leonardo DiCaprio. Black men have been calling her all types of whores and negro ********.
what hate?
Social media does not count because among my friends, which include both Black women and Black men nobody is pressed about the fact that Rihanna is ALLEGEDLY dating a White man.

PaulAtreides

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
95,983 4,671 2,847
Alleybux
1.James bond is a played out franchise and I do not want to see idris play into such a stale brand.
2.I would rather see him in a Luther movie
3.Well duh since whites outnumber us
It is still popular enough to have white people foaming at the mouth at the possibility of Idris playing him. It will always be an iconic role.

Plus, it would be great for Idris' career. He's not on Will Smith status. In the commercials for action movies I've seen him in he is secondary to white male characters not the lead. Bond would also grant him to a bigger audience than before. Even Will did not get an equivalent franchise. He had Bad Boys but his character never became an iconic xes symbol. It had more comedic value than anything else.

But it's not surprising that Hollywood doesn't give these roles that they repeatedly give to white males considering the Sony emails exposed them. They wondered if they could sell Denzel to an international audience. Denzel is an established Oscar winning actor with hits under his belt. I see no reason why they should question Denzel but they found a reason-he's black. I can only imagine how much of a risk they think barely successful actors such as Idris or Chadwick are.

Kitty Katt

Killer Bey Nicki
Reaction score
Reactions
102,043 5,810 16,052
Alleybux
"TBH plenty if not most of black female celebs date downwards status and income-wise when they're with black men and are the main breadwinners:
Kelly Rowland, Ciara, Kerry Washington- just to name a few."

I agree. Unfortunately, marrying "down" is common among BW, but no one notices unless the man is non-black.
... umm but Kerry married an educated man.... you see this is why I cant stand some of you. Yes income does matter but Kerry married a man that has an academic background and can do something with it. Plus the guy that she married is not in the same career field as her.

Kelly married her manager, which I dont really see as a downgrade

and Ciara, well Ciara is always with a dude that aint sh!t.

There are tons of Black female celebs that have married Black men that make just as much or even more money then they do.
Its like some of you are willfully blind.
Lets call a spade a fµck!ng spade, some of you think White Men are better and you also think you are sticking it to the Black Men that have ignored you AND you know whats funny about that sort of mentality? Often Black men that are dating White women have that same mentality.
A lot of the times, many of you fonts are hypocritical when talking about these sort of situation. I see some of you clowning Black men that are dating or married to non Black women BUT the same fonts are congratulating Naomi Campbell for dating a very married( he is still legally married) Russian Billionaire. Honestly I dont care that much for IR dating if you are going to do it, do it for the right reasons and not due to the fact that you are insecure and that you have self hate issues.

Sang_bleu

Driving a mooocedes
Reaction score
Reactions
69,967 4,390 2,345
Alleybux
It is still popular enough to have white people foaming at the mouth at the possibility of Idris playing him. It will always be an iconic role.

Plus, it would be great for Idris' career. He's not on Will Smith status. In the commercials for action movies I've seen him in he is secondary to white male characters not the lead. Bond would also grant him to a bigger audience than before. Even Will did not get an equivalent franchise. He had Bad Boys but his character never became an iconic xes symbol. It had more comedic value than anything else.

But it's not surprising that Hollywood doesn't give these roles that they repeatedly give to white males considering the Sony emails exposed them. They wondered if they could sell Denzel to an international audience. Denzel is an established Oscar winning actor with hits under his belt. I see no reason why they should question Denzel but they found a reason-he's black. I can only imagine how much of a risk they think barely successful actors such as Idris or Chadwick are.

He was the lead in a popular gripping crime drama called Luther, look it up.
Idris is already in his prime and has his own status and platform.
Yeah he could play the role but I'd rather see such talented actors take on original roles and set a much bigger pace that default Hollywood actors cannot fill.
I want to see idris play his character Luther on the big screen and trump over James bond.

Kitty Katt

Killer Bey Nicki
Reaction score
Reactions
102,043 5,810 16,052
Alleybux
No not really majority of black women are with black men and are less likely to date out. Also more likely to be part of black culture...

Black men learn their self hate from other black men. Men influence each other.
how can Black men learn their self hate from other men when allegedly there are a lack of fathers in Black households?

Lets be real they learn it from their Mom's and turn around and spread their self hate to unassuming Black women who werent even asking for the nonsense.

PaulAtreides

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
95,983 4,671 2,847
Alleybux
He was the lead in a popular gripping crime drama called Luther, look it up.
Idris is already in his prime and has his own status and platform.
Yeah he could play the role but I'd rather see such talented actors take on original roles and set a much bigger pace that default Hollywood actors cannot fill.
I want to see idris play his character Luther on the big screen and trump over James bond.

I've seen Luther but that is a tv show. It also had a limited audience with the main one being the UK. Hollywood is not going to see it as a Bond level film. Plus, he's an investigator so it wouldn't be the same type of film. They'd be much more likely to compare it to another iconic figure Sherlock. But still a comparison can be made there. For some inexplicable reason Benedict became a huge xes symbol in the UK over Idris.

ETA: I do believe that Benedict's show Sherlock was more popular than Luther.

According to this article Fox plans to remake Luther for the US but they're skeptical about how successful it will be.
http://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-r...nov/18/luther-succeed-where-gracepoint-failed

chocolateTy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
291,295 7,673 6,914
Alleybux
how can Black men learn their self hate from other men when allegedly there are a lack of fathers in Black households?

Lets be real they learn it from their Mom's and turn around and spread their self hate to unassuming Black women who werent even asking for the nonsense.

You act as if fathers are the only males in these children's lives. It is a well documented scientific fact that once a male child reaches a certain age, he does not listen to his mother or other women with advice, and your acting obtuse will never change that. Like black women have time to teach self hate while working and trying to provide the home that absent father's don't bother. Foh!

PaulAtreides

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
95,983 4,671 2,847
Alleybux
Oh, and as for what was said earlier I have to agree with kiki jones that I don't think getting with a baller is an accomplishment. But that's partially because Love and Basketball turned me off of them when I was little.

But still a baller being a multimullionare is not as good as someone from the fortune 500 because they have a high bankruptcy rate because they never learned to manage their money. Now some of them are smart. I believe MJ is doing well for himself but most don't have it like MJ. I would actually be worried about financial security if I was married to one of them and would probably try to make them take a money management course and get advisers who are willing to look out for their interests. Like I grew up with some rich family members and they had a different mindset. They didn't flash their money. Sure they had a lexuses but they didn't have this need to spend spend spend and didn't exhibit new money behavior that athletes and entertainers tend to do. I get the mentality behind that but I wouldn't want to be married to one unless it was a smart one.

But IA black women date can date or marry down no matter the race. Lupita is a good example. There was a huge dilemma over her being with Jared or not but then it turned out she was dating some bum which is beneath her seeing how educated she is and it's not good for her image. Jared is no good either although I think both K'naan and Jared possibly messed with underage girls but Jared is not dating material imo. I do wish that if she was going to get with a black man instead it would have been someone better than that rapper.

chocolateTy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
291,295 7,673 6,914
Alleybux
[MENTION=176443]Sang_bleu[/MENTION], You just have to love it when people blame the father as an afterthought. "The father is just as bad BUT...."

There are more articles, movies, and website threads, hell even more YouTube channels, that consistently and frequently disparage single mothers and not absent fathers, but in your world, no one judges the mothers.

I take it that the men these instagram single mothers sleep with have no control over their own bodies, or had no forethought to not make these types of women mothers by wearing protection or abstaining?Does he not know that he doesn't make enough for child support that his failure to provide for the child ALSO places them in an unstable environment? You can't have it both ways sir: you can't place men in adult situations and then want them to be treated as children.

Minnieme009

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,732 37 41
Alleybux

That's not true. I have seen PLENTY of black males with both fathers and mothers present that have self hate. A lot of the self hate is influenced by rap music, peers, and social media. Self hatred towards black women can even date back as far as civil rights movement.

I'm tired of the "Black Women Raised black men" excuse to why grown black men act the way they act towards black women. Aren't these same black mothers raising the black women that defend black men all the time :disdain:

Sang_bleu

Driving a mooocedes
Reaction score
Reactions
69,967 4,390 2,345
Alleybux
I've seen Luther but that is a tv show. It also had a limited audience with the main one being the UK. Hollywood is not going to see it as a Bond level film. Plus, he's an investigator so it wouldn't be the same type of film. They'd be much more likely to compare it to another iconic figure Sherlock. But still a comparison can be made there. For some inexplicable reason Benedict became a huge xes symbol in the UK over Idris.

ETA: I do believe that Benedict's show Sherlock was more popular than Luther.

According to this article Fox plans to remake Luther for the US but they're skeptical about how successful it will be.
http://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-r...nov/18/luther-succeed-where-gracepoint-failed

You do not need Hollywood's approval to make a good film.
Yes James bond has the brand but the modern films are mediocre
Majority of the UK is white so it is no surprise
An american remake is just ********, I do not see why an American audience would struggle to watch the original.

@Sang_bleu, You just have to love it when people blame the father as an afterthought. "The father is just as bad BUT...."

There are more articles, movies, and website threads, hell even more YouTube channels, that consistently and frequently disparage single mothers and not absent fathers, but in your world, no one judges the mothers.

I take it that the men these instagram single mothers sleep with have no control over their own bodies, or had no forethought to not make these types of women mothers by wearing protection or abstaining?Does he not know that he doesn't make enough for child support that his failure to provide for the child ALSO places them in an unstable environment? You can't have it both ways sir: you can't place men in adult situations and then want them to be treated as children.

I'll, just say that both parents are not worth sh!t.
You cannot run out on a child's and you also cannot raise a child in such an environment.

PaulAtreides

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
95,983 4,671 2,847
Alleybux
You do not need Hollywood's approval to make a good film.
Yes James bond has the brand but the modern films are mediocre
Majority of the UK is white so it is no surprise
An american remake is just ********, I do not see why an American audience would struggle to watch the original.

The majority of the advanced westernized world is white.

He would need Hollywood's approval to even be able to make the film. It has to have funding, studio backing, promotion, etc. Those emails exposed that even A list Angelina has trouble getting what she wants. I've seen a 2013 article about a Luther movie and come 2015 there is still no movie. They hoped to make it in 2014 yet Idris' imdb which has movies up to 2016 mentions no Luther movie. It seems to me there's trouble in getting a Luther film greenlit.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-sidekick-Warren-Brown-star-prequel-film.html

I don't care for Bond it's not my thing although many love Casino Royale (it has a high imdb rating) but I also thought Luther was subpar.

Personally, I don't find Idris or Daniel Craig attractive but Idris is likely more attractive than Daniel. But since Daniel is white the biggest thing nay sayers have to say about him is that he shouldn't be blond. They weren't flipping out like they were for Idris.

John Prester

Effete Side Eyes For All
Reaction score
Reactions
15,686 19 32
Alleybux
It is an old saying that if people keep talking they'll eventually reveal themselves, and you've demonstrated your disdain for black women with that line far better than I could ever point out.

I don't find it amusing to equate a mulatto woman, or any slave, suing for her freedom with your toilet doing so today, but since you brought up that case, I see that you cavalierly left out that at the time that she sued, white was synonymous with Christian and being civilized, so her suing for being mulatto was because she was trying to prove that being part white and belonging to a white Christian father, she was too civilized for slavery.

If you know anything about colonial laws, then you know that they were skewed to favor white landowning men, to the point that women were penalized for the births of illegitimate children while the white father as absolved of any responsibility. And having mulatto children follow the condition of the mother ensured several things: 1) that the labor force reproduced itself by placing him in the context of breeder, 2) that ensured that they had total control of both black women AND men as well as white women, and 3) created no threat to his economic and/or social status.

And yes, you should be glad, however not for long. Many black women are waking up to your bµllsh!t and will no longer serve as the obedient lap dogs you're used to.

Lol, I was using your logic, which is that a piece of property had no rights. My point was that the rights of black people was never in a static state. They were stripped over time relative to the needs of the dominant class. I only brought up my toilet because it's the thing I own that could totally have a case against me.

I already made the point that the entire societal structure was skewed in favor of white land owning men, but here you are parroting that back to me for what?

I don't think black women have ever been "obedient lap dogs", which is something we both should be grateful for, and I don't want to make a servant out of any woman, much less a black one.