Quantcast

Why are some overweight women not attracted to, bash, and clown overweight men

Dale Rick Nor

Crush and Crush Again
Reaction score
Reactions
197,523 6,358 6,710
Alleybux
Why do you care though? If you're not attracted to plus sized people, it's not you're business what they do, what they're preferences are or who they're attracted to. Y'all are in here bc y'all are fatphobic with a slant towards misogyny. (Bc ofc y'all are defending the men over women). Which is why you think it's your inherent right as "normal people" to dole out judgement and "keep the fatties in line".

This entire thread reeks of "Don't let those fat people or oh god, those fat WOMEN think they're normal and worthy of relationships or sh*t that average perosn desires and needs."

And the general "y'all" does not mean you, personally.
Here's where I stand, what I say for men, I also say for women. I don't like either side being hypocritical.

MrMagnificent89

Still Mirin Being Mirin
Reaction score
Reactions
90,235 7,624 11,978
Alleybux
Being fat and not wanting to date other fat people is ridiculous lol. What do you think is going to happen when you go to the grocery store and you want to fill your cart up with sodas, chips n all other non sense and he/she wants their vegetables lol..straight non sense.

AfroSoul

MJ IS THE GREATEST PERFORMER OF ALL TIME .THE GOAT
Reaction score
Reactions
52,398 2,857 8,181
Alleybux
I think Bria might have a condition, no? Or am I bugging? And I seriously have to lol @ that font using the instathot body type as a means for that very terrible goalpost move because there's nothing natural about most of them, most are surgically enhanced to magically put all that fat (sometimes implants and "other" things) in all the right places. Most women do not gain weight that way, that's why those surgeries exist in the first place.
I dont know , i have seen most fat women with these swollen legs . I think it's due to water retention provoqued by obesity .
Right , the "hourglass" shape is rare , most of the time obtained surgically , the next door fat woman doesnt have this money .

Nayla

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
153,240 3,498 418
Alleybux
I had no idea this was a thing, because I do see plenty of happy, fat couples...

This war of the fat sexes is stupid if it's actually a thing.

Myrtle Urkel

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
3,366 200 76
Alleybux
I'm sorry, but this is bµllsh!t, and I believe has been debunked recently.
When? Unlike many on here, I’m interested in facts, not hyperemotionality. So if there are scientific or scholarly articles where this has been debunked, *please* cite them. I’ll actually read them too, for real!

And no shade but I don’t think you’ve read enough LSA fonts definition of “fat” to contextualize my post. I wasn’t reaching, women like Bria or Maliah get called fat all the time here. LSA is a bizarro world.

Any gorgeous woman with ass and hips that men LOVE gets hated on and called fat here. Some of these boy-built fonts really want to pretend that black men prefer them over legitimately curvy women so they fight to the death here as evidenced in this thread. Must be a sad life ...
And I seriously have to lol @ that font using the instathot body type as a means for that very terrible goalpost move because there's nothing natural about most of them.
I didn’t move the goal post, I don’t have to. Some of us are blessed to have the curves you call an “instathot” body naturally. My waist is naturally more than 20” smaller than my hips and ass without surgery. And high value black men adore me in real life.

Masculine men like feminine women usually and not masculine women. I’m just making the point that because of where men carry their weight, their overweight bodies look more feminine and most women (fat or otherwise) aren’t attracted to them for that reason. I stand by that.

Lost Cherry

I'm Vengeance
Reaction score
Reactions
324,331 13,779 3,375
Alleybux
Being completely honest, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a truly attractive obese man. I can’t say the same about women, I have seen pretty fat girls.

Last edited:

LOVELYLIBRA

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
41,925 1,044 335
Alleybux
What's up with overweight women not being attracted to and clowning overweight men? I saw that in real life and in the Smash or Pass forum.

I noticed that fat people dont want to date fat people. I have a girlfriend that is fat and she told he she don't want to date fat men lol

Closure

Trying to grow without hating the process
Reaction score
Reactions
224,159 37,263 4,427
Alleybux
i don't know any fat people who are attracted to other fat people. big women, like thin women, want a man who looks like serge ibaka and big men, like thin men, want a woman who looks like rihanna. people like what they like but it does come off as weirdo behavior to scream that people are fatphobic/shallow because they're not attracted to you while you'd never date your fat counterpart because of 'preferences'.

surprisingly, i know a lot of thin women who love men with titties.
This!

Layani

I dont care, do you?
Reaction score
Reactions
115,965 5,185 2,852
Alleybux
There actually IS science behind the idea of opposites attracting, thanks for asking! It comes down to increasing the biodiversity of potential progeny. I studied it years ago.

Scientists believe that we naturally gravitate towards those who are different to increase the amount, and diversity, of strengths in the gene pool our children will inhabit.

There are scientific journal articles about this in various databases. If you care to learn, you’ll find it interesting. If you’re just here to try to establish some false narrative where black men in masse prefer hipless and assless women, then facts will be of NO use to you lol!

I can also speak anecdotally as a black woman who has a TRUE hourglass shape with big breasts, a small waist, soft, feminine hips and a fat ass. High value black men adore me! I’ve always dated politicians, engineers and PhD’s. And I have celebrity musicians and athletes slide in my DM’s also.

I get that LSA is a place where some hipless and assless black women huddle to feel better about the unfortunate reality of being hipless and assless. But in reality, the professional black women I know who have curves are winning and so am I. But let me exit since some of you are just looking for someone to bully. I can’t imagine being so miserable.

Hips and ass only matter if you plan on dating black men lmao. The men I date aren't interested in wide hipped women nor do they find them attractive so the tragic hipless bw trope only matters if you're hell-bent on black love

BeenAround

#NEWMEGANTHEESTALLIONERACOMING
Reaction score
Reactions
64,271 722 131
Alleybux
Men be downright rude calling women fat b!tches as if they too are not fat b!tches. You will more often see men on social media being critical of women and their weight while looking like literal dust.

Big men overall also tend to get more love. I see twitter threads all the time about how bigger guys need more love in the modeling world with tons of women women in all shapes and sizes hyping how they “love themselves a teddy bear”.

I Against I

Dark Days Lie Ahead™️
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
104,294 8,676 3,970
Alleybux
and I hate you all for coming at women like Lizzo and other fat black women who just are loving and existing in their bodies. Does Lizzo possibly troll tf out of yall? Yes. However, sis is in her real body and she seems happy

Lizzo finds men who weigh the same as her to be unattractive and undesirable

Her video casting calls must have a strict weight limit to weed out any (male) fatties

Last edited:

EarthQueen

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
60,214 407 207
Alleybux
Why is the venom always for women no matter what the topic? We are not going to pretend like women bash men like men bash women. A man can be ugly, broke AND fat and he thinks he has to announce what women he finds attractive. I do not see big women announcing who she would sleep with as a man walks by like we see men do unnecessarily all the time.
Honestly, in real life most overweight women I see are either with average sized men or men who are also overweight. So in real life it seems to work out in the end lol. All women online drool over men with nice bodies just like men do to women. I think that’s normal despite the size. There are plenty of average sized people who also know that dating a super model looking man is not likely.
As for Lizzo. Lizzo is famous. She can have whoever she wants in her videos. I am pretty sure if we had the opportunity to pick the men in our videos they would look like what is appealing for our audience and not just us.

okaywhatever

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
31,447 977 70
Alleybux
Cause nobody likes fat people no matter how hard they try to convince themselves or others.

lavidayoko

Ninja Lurker
Reaction score
Reactions
394 8 8
Alleybux
I didn't see the thread you're referring to, but many overweight men have a habit of rejecting/being callous to overweight women. So, if overweight women don't want them, oh well.

Men, even the most dusty, have the nerve to be picky af and see themselves as better than what they actually are. I don't feel sorry for them.
fax no printer :emoji_sunglasses:

lavidayoko

Ninja Lurker
Reaction score
Reactions
394 8 8
Alleybux
yall be too much in people business. let people be with who they want. who cares about what fat people’s preferences are. it’s not their some alien specie they just fat

fIverdream

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
27,997 813 402
Alleybux
My therapist said that over the years she's noticed a correlation between being obese and having some form of mental illness or a personality disorder. I honestly believe it.

ETA: I'm not saying this trying to be funny or mean. It comes from a sad place. She said there tends to be a lot of abuse/neglect and broken homes in their backgrounds. I do believe there's a correlation between feeling good and looking good; the better you feel about yourself the more you enjoy and want to take care of yourself, which includes eating reasonable portions and getting exercise.

LMAOLOL. The thinnest women I know are crazy and neurotic as hell. Why single out fat women?

And yes, very obese people tend to have issues -- No sh!t? Nobody WANTS to be fat, and usually there is a severe depression or self control issue in those who let themselves get big. It's obvious.

so, if you believe fat people are depressed or mental, maybe people should stop persecuting people for being fat, abusing them for their weight, bullying big people, ranting endlessly about fat women on dating sites, creating a fµck!ng ANTI FAT HATE subreddits calling out their body types, lecturing them about how easy it is to lose weight. For people who struggle with mental health problems, that sh!t actually aint easy

Writerdie18

I'm the problem, it's me
Reaction score
Reactions
63,142 3,197 679
Alleybux
LMAOLOL. The thinnest women I know are crazy and neurotic as hell. Why single out fat women?

And yes, very obese people tend to have issues -- No sh!t? Nobody WANTS to be fat, and usually there is a severe depression or self control issue in those who let themselves get big. It's obvious.

so, if you believe fat people are depressed or mental, maybe people should stop persecuting people for being fat, abusing them for their weight, bullying big people, ranting endlessly about fat women on dating sites, creating a fµck!ng ANTI FAT HATE subreddits calling out their body types, lecturing them about how easy it is to lose weight. For people who struggle with mental health problems, that sh!t actually aint easy
If you read my posts you would see I'm actually overweight myself, so I know what it's like on both sides of the coin. Take your anger elsewhere, please. I'm honestly done with this argument and being overly projected.

lejhern17

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
14,793 87 44
Alleybux
idk i just don’t see fat women shaming fat men in masse. also when fat women call out fat shaming, it has way deeper life and societal affects on them than dating. and it usually includes fat men. idk why fat people wanting to be treated with respect and have access to equal opportunities is being boiled down to “please fµck me too” in this thread (not specifically talking about you op). are the men suffering? i don’t see so many fat men fighting for their right to be fat and happy on this earth. seems like as usual women are leading the fight and also somehow being shamed for it.
Fat women aren’t bashing fat men in masse. This thread is just another way for women to bash fat women.

It amazes me that women who consider themselves society’s standards spend so much time needing to discuss fat women. I would think with all that ‘pretty privilege’ they claim to have they would have better things to do.

naturallemons

i'ma throw shade if i can't get paid
Reaction score
Reactions
38,791 3,129 2,127
Alleybux
I just want to understand why a woman that is 5’3 needs a man that is over 6’0