Quantcast

Why are there so many atheist on LSA?

Logan Forrester

Angelic
Reaction score
Reactions
165,083 7,611 5,758
Alleybux
Where did you all come from and who raised you like this? I don't understand it. Why did you all choose the atheist lifestyle and are you all trying to use LSA to recruit? because It feels like you all are.

530d2507dc209515088aaa38d0654708.gif

I also wanted to know if the atheist here were white because I know that a lot of yt's choose to be non believers so are ya'll white? Don't be afraid to be honest too, you're already going to hell anyway so you might as well be truthful

Nixxgamigao

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
40,615 2,218 1,629
Alleybux
Why are religious and spiritual people so condescending to atheists? Atheist lifestyle?? What is that? I haven't seen an atheist on here trying to convert anyone..most Christians will though. A lot of yall love to ask stupid questions like where do we get our morals from, but then stay quiet when you find out these pastors and pope members are caught raping little boys and black girls.

Leave us alone already.

CuuntyAunty

I can’t teach you my magic…
Reaction score
Reactions
101,914 5,083 2,954
Alleybux
Where did you all come from and who raised you like this? I don't understand it. Why did you all choose the atheist lifestyle and are you all trying to use LSA to recruit? because It feels like you all are.

I also wanted to know if the atheist here were white because I know that a lot of yt's choose to be non believers so are ya'll white? Don't be afraid to be honest too, you're already going to hell anyway so you might as well be truthful[
Logan? It’s a beautiful day. Please go outside and enjoy it.

Logan Forrester

Angelic
Reaction score
Reactions
165,083 7,611 5,758
Alleybux
Why are religious and spirituality people so condescending to atheists? Atheist lifestyle?? What is that? I haven't seen an atheist on here trying to convert anyone..most Christians will though. A lot of yall love to ask stupid questions like where do we get our morals from, but then stay quiet when you find out these pastors and pope members are caught raping little boys and black girls.

Leave us alone already.

I'm sorry if you feel attacked.

tenor.gif

Nixxgamigao

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
40,615 2,218 1,629
Alleybux
I'm sorry if you feel attacked.

tenor.gif
See there you go being deflecting when I brought up pastors and pope members raping little boys and black girls. Where are their morals? Who raised them since you have such a problem with atheists? What is this atheist lifestyle your talking about?

Don't worry I'll wait.

BabbleQuinn

Deng Lun's Boo
Reaction score
Reactions
8,475 141 180
Alleybux
You know, my super religious parents have done more to push me away from religion than any random atheist on the internet.

Logan Forrester

Angelic
Reaction score
Reactions
165,083 7,611 5,758
Alleybux
See there you go being deflecting when I brought up pastors and pope members raping little boys and black girls. Where are their morals? Who raised them since you have such a problem with atheists? What is this atheist lifestyle your talking about?

Don't worry I'll wait.

So atheism isn't the way that you choose to live your life?

200.gif

Don't worry I'll wait

Nixxgamigao

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
40,615 2,218 1,629
Alleybux
So atheism isn't the way that you choose to live your life?

200.gif

Don't worry I'll wait
I'm not answering that dumb question until you answer why so many pastors and pope members are raping children. You know why your not answering any of my questions.

Still waiting...

talking2much

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
227,895 5,300 768
Alleybux
Being an atheist isn't a lifestyle. Atheists' lives aren't centered around their atheism. Most of them simply reject the ideology, hypocrisy, and constraints of organized religion and the belief of one God (or Gods) existance. Unlike Christians (for instance) they don't go on missionaries to convert other cultures to reject their own beliefs to adapt to theirs. Atheist don't push their non-belief on others, they simply think, logically, and scientifically in most cases, independently. I also can't recall any wars fought on behalf of atheism, I can't say the same for religion. Also, I know more so-called Christians who think they can do bad sh!t, then turn around and go to church and all is forgiven, just because their asses went to church. Meanwhile, I just say don't do foul crap in the first place so you don't have to have false redemption.

I won't even start with a Catholic priest. One side of my family has a bunch of Catholics due to their culture but my dad rejected that because he knew they were a bunch of hypocrites way back. I guess it was just common sense for me to question all people and not let them hide behind their religion to look as if they're good people. If someone is overly religious, I'm usually suspicious of them.

Last edited:

PASSPORT SIS

I'm back, wh0res!
Reaction score
Reactions
210,861 11,043 6,508
Alleybux
Sorry that we don't all fall in line to the bondage that is religion. If you were raised to believe in zombies would you follow that too?

It's called discernment, critical thinking & thinking for yourself. Try it sometime.

bobblelized

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
12,174 1,004 1,352
Alleybux

I also wanted to know if the atheist here were white because I know that a lot of yt's choose to be non believers so are ya'll white? Don't be afraid to be honest too, you're already going to hell anyway so you might as well be truthful

Atheist is the natural way when you don't have religion forced on you. Those of us raised without religion are how humans have always been. It's never been an issue for me.

Reaction score
Reactions
6,579 185 199
Alleybux
There aren't?

It's mostly Christians and people who think everyone born in the same month share the same personality, lol. Which I guess is normal because this site is (mostly) non-white and female and both groups are majoritarily superstitious/religious.

PASSPORT SIS

I'm back, wh0res!
Reaction score
Reactions
210,861 11,043 6,508
Alleybux
Atheist is the natural way when you don't have religion forced on you. Those of us raised without religion are how humans have always been. It's never been an issue for me.
This is what "they" never want to talk about. Somebody had to tell you about a "God" and a "Jesus" in order for you to become religious. I'm sick of these uppity religious people who patronize non-religious people as if religion is an INNATE concept for humans. Nobody was born into this world aware of religion until it was taught to us. It was a social construct just like most things in society. None of them have seen/spoken to or even chilled with God or Jesus to know of these deities.

Do other mammals/animals believe in any religion/God? Because last time I checked they eat, breathe, sleep, sh!t/pee and die just like we do. But some aren't ready for this conversation.

Reaction score
Reactions
6,579 185 199
Alleybux
Do other mammals/animals believe in any religion/God? Because last time I checked they eat, breathe, sleep, sh!t/pee and die just like we do. But some aren't ready for this conversation.

Of course they do! They're smart enough to get it, they just don't talk about it much. :eyes: :LOL:

Edit: Just remembered B.F. Skinner made some birds superstitious (in a way that mimics prayer) so even though I was being shady, I wasn't actually that far away from reality, lol.

May Flowers

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
312,526 9,451 972
Alleybux
I wouldn't say I'm atheist, rather I'm agnostic. I'm 100% black and I was forced to go to church like most of us here. I'd say I started questioning things at around 12 or 13 and I was met with the "don't ask questions. You should just believe and have faith". I then studied world religions to see what the differences were. After that, I just decided that Christianity, nor the Bible made logical sense to me.

I don't recruit anybody. I respect everybody and their beliefs, whatever they may be and think everybody has a right to worship how they choose. I did have to tell a Christian man to eff off last year who told me that I'll be saved soon. I asked him who told him I needed saving. I'm not lost!

wonderstar

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
33,795 1,941 1,504
Alleybux
I think the internet in general favours atheists. I remember the first forum I signed up via facebook being full of atheists (I was a believer in religion then so found them so offensive, thank God for growth and intelligence lol).

Ports and Slims

Pipe It Down 'Fore I Whoop You Like Yo Mama Do
Reaction score
Reactions
150,153 1,404 530
Alleybux
I'm not atheist but I do like them. Atheists do things out of the kindness of their hearts, as they should be instead of with ulterior motives as some religious people do. Ulterior in the sense that, "well, if I help this person, God will bless me" for example. An atheist feeds the homeless because they want to, not because their religion teaches to be charitable as a way to get to Heaven.

I also think it's good to talk to people who have different religious POV. I do believe God loves and protects us even if we do not believe or always do right by him. I don't chastise or disrespect anyone based on their religion. God created us all and I don't think God wants us disrespecting each other.

Also, I don't think people fully understand the effects of spiritual abuse. I can easily imagine someone becoming atheist after being spiritually abused. I can definitely believe fonts are black and atheist

SouthernNotCountry

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
223,620 5,511 931
Alleybux
I'm not atheist but I do like them. Atheists do things out of the kindness of their hearts, as they should be instead of with ulterior motives as some religious people do. Ulterior in the sense that, "well, if I help this person, God will bless me" for example. An atheist feeds the homeless because they want to, not because their religion teaches to be charitable as a way to get to Heaven.

I also think it's good to talk to people who have different religious POV. I do believe God loves and protects us even if we do not believe or always do right by him. I don't chastise or disrespect anyone based on their religion. God created us all and I don't think God wants us disrespecting each other.

Also, I don't think people fully understand the effects of spiritual abuse. I can easily imagine someone becoming atheist after being spiritually abused. I can definitely believe fonts are black and atheist

I literally came to say this. I'm not an atheist but I know many and they're good people. And they're "good" out the kindness of their hearts, not for some so called favor and blessings.

SouthernNotCountry

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
223,620 5,511 931
Alleybux

Aww, instead of gifting me a Bible and titling it "B*TCH GET OVER YOUR ANGER", say it with your whole hypocritical chest, why dont ya?

Screenshot_20210417-184929_Chrome.jpg

MissMal

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
58,524 1,377 317
Alleybux
Why are there so many annoying Chrisitans? How about abiding by "Love your neighbor" and "judge not lest ye be judged."

As a spiritualist, I haven't seen atheist recruiting but I've seen christians probing their way in almost every forum, condeming everyone for their own personal beliefs . Leave folks alone. It really isn't that hard.

Surreal

⭐ ⭐ ⭐
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
241,902 7,371 6,305
Alleybux
I'm agnostic cause organized religion is the biggest scam of them all. It's nothing but rich elites telling other people what to believe from sh!t they wrote and made up and stole from other religions and mythologies and called holy. And if you dare to question them or if they don't like your ways, they call you an abomination and ask for your death. Protestants and Catholics and the whole lot of them have been using Christianity, in particular, to control and abuse and kill people for centuries. Why would I put my faith into their bµllsh!t? They're still using religion to keep themselves in power and to keep themselves wealthy. How is that representative of a prophet who was poor and worked as a carpenter? It's not.

That's why I'm agnostic. I don't trust organized religion. It's controlled by rich whites and others anyway.

SoulfullyMe

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,329 462 696
Alleybux

im agnostic but well said

Reaction score
Reactions
7,542 138 28
Alleybux
I fµck with atheists.... unlike Christians they say they don’t have the answers instead of making up magical stories . A giant whale , a giant boat that has 2 of everything ..... water into wine .