Quantcast

Why are there so many atheist on LSA?

dnADeCodER

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,511 1,127 1,671
Alleybux
...happen to agree with OP... what trauma could Satan have possibly done in your life to make you MAD @God and His Love for you? Satan uses the HYPOCRISY of religion to turn you away from God's Love and His Divine Plan for your life. You are VALUABLE and your LIFE MATTERS TO GOD. He has put in your DNA of your soul to want to know THE TRUTH of God as your Savior and your Heavenly Father, Who is also the One Who Died for you and Designed you for Him to Bless your life and to bring Him Glory in your life.

As you study Biology, or the Human Anatomy and it's AMAZING Circulatory, its Respiratory, its Reproductive Systems, its Neurological Systems, Skeleton Systems, etc. (you get the picture! lol), they ALL POINT TO GOD, our CREATOR. No human reasoning can deny this! IN PLAIN SIGHT, as you look in the mirror, you SEE the INTRICATE DESIGN of A CREATOR Who is beyond our human ability of comprehension. You are His Masterpiece, Unique and Valuable to His Plan for your life and for His Glory.

In the past, He has hid Himself to the skeptics, but when He came almost 2000 years ago, God came in human form as Jesus Christ, to tell us and then to demonstrate God's Love for us by dying & resurrected from the dead in order to BREAK THE POWER OF SIN over our lives. In PLAIN SIGHT, God demonstrated His love for everyone who wants to know Him.

Some day, we will meet Him Face to face and then everyone will accept His Existence and His Love and Will for your life & in throughout Eternity. For some, will it be too late to believe then? I hope not because God loves you MORE THAN LIFE HIMSELF.:heart:

Last edited:

Nixxgamigao

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
40,618 2,218 1,629
Alleybux
...happen to agree with OP... what trauma could Satan have possibly done in your life to make you MAD @God and His Love for you? Satan uses the HYPOCRISY of religion to turn you away from God's Love and His Divine Plan for your life. You are VALUABLE and your LIFE MATTERS TO GOD. He has put in your DNA of your soul to want to know THE TRUTH of God as your Savior and your Heavenly Father, Who is also the One Who Died for you and Designed you for Him to Bless your life and to bring Him Glory in your life.

As you study Botany, or the Human Anatomy and it's AMAZING Circulatory, its Respiratory, its Reproductive Systems, its Neurological Systems, Skeleton Systems, etc. (you get the picture! lol), they ALL POINT TO GOD, our CREATOR. No human reasoning can deny this! IN PLAIN SIGHT, as you look in the mirror, you SEE the INTRICATE DESIGN of A CREATOR Who is beyond our human ability of comprehension. You are His Masterpiece, Unique and Valuable to His Plan for your life and for His Glory.

In the past, He has hid Himself to the skeptics, but when He came almost 2000 years ago, God came in human form as Jesus Christ, to tell us and then to demonstrate God's Love for us by dying & resurrected from the dead in order to BREAK THE POWER OF SIN over our lives. In PLAIN SIGHT, God demonstrated His love for everyone who wants to know Him.

Some day, we will meet Him Face to face and then everyone will accept His Existence and His Love and Will for your life & in throughout Eternity. For some, will it be too late to believe then? I hope not because God loves you MORE THAN LIFE HIMSELF.:heart:
You type like your on drugs, so I'm not even going to entertain this.

dnADeCodER

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,511 1,127 1,671
Alleybux
:heart:To Poster #162: I can see your reply to me, but you've BLOCKED me from responding back, and that's OK. Just know that God Loves You:heart: and there's NOTHING you can do about that. And you don't have to be afraid to OPEN YOUR HEART to Him. He's the ONLY ONE Who understands your pain and your disappointments. He LOVES you, He came to separate you from your painful past and even what you're going thru RIGHT NOW. JUST talk to Him from your heart. He's NOT the One Who has hurt you.:heart: Jesus came to 'Heal, Undo, & to destroy the works of the devil'...He'll take down those walls we put up to protect ourselves from MORE hurt.:love

SaintofSaint

{Think Positive}
Reaction score
Reactions
56,086 3,465 1,317
Alleybux
:heart:To Poster #162: I can see your reply to me, but you've BLOCKED me from responding back, and that's OK. Just know that God Loves You:heart: and there's NOTHING you can do about that. And you don't have to be afraid to OPEN YOUR HEART to Him. He's the ONLY ONE Who understands your pain and your disappointments. He LOVES you, He came to separate you from your painful past and even what you're going thru RIGHT NOW. JUST talk to Him from your heart. He's NOT the One Who has hurt you.:heart: Jesus came to 'Heal, Undo, & to destroy the works of the devil'...He'll take down those walls we put up to protect ourselves from MORE hurt.:love
You can see?! Interesting.

Helwa

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
51,681 1,837 1,457
Alleybux
There are a lot of educated women on LSA. Being educated makes you less likely to buy into the scam that's called religion.

BaeCole

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
273,156 6,668 6,001
Alleybux
Y'all gonna be mad when you die and go NOWHERE. The only downside is us atheists/agnostics can't witness it and laugh.

But it makes me smile to think about it every day.

tumblr_o5nheckEMw1qe7ji8o6_r1_250.gifv

Sophia2000

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
24,679 10,407 14,234
Alleybux
The best person I can ever meet in my life is another black woman that is not part of traditional religion. It’s the same feeling I get when I take off my bra after a long day. The thing is though, I respect each and every one of the people in my life’s beliefs and will be respectful of their traditions but the reverse does not happen.
You have no choice but to respect it.

Sophia2000

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
24,679 10,407 14,234
Alleybux

As you study Botany, or the Human Anatomy and it's AMAZING Circulatory, its Respiratory, its Reproductive Systems, its Neurological Systems, Skeleton Systems, etc. (you get the picture! lol), they ALL POINT TO GOD, our CREATOR. No human reasoning can deny this! IN PLAIN SIGHT, as you look in the mirror, you SEE the INTRICATE DESIGN of A CREATOR Who is beyond our human ability of comprehension. You are His Masterpiece, Unique and Valuable to His Plan for your life and for His Glory.

C56B8B74-17A7-443E-8381-16750C0919CE.jpeg

Sophia2000

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
24,679 10,407 14,234
Alleybux
No choice? Oh there’s a choice. I don’t respect their TRUTH, but I respect their right to believe it because I’m not an asshole who pushes my own agenda onto others.
No choice, if you want a social life then you don’t.

The point is that the respect isn’t mutual. In order to have a relationship with anyone there has to be some respect. And as long as the respect is coming from you it is all fine.

ShowMeDaWay

System.out.println("Go to work");
Reaction score
Reactions
28,286 641 367
Alleybux
I honestly don't care, if there is a "God" I'm not worshipping it just cause whatever it is "created us".

bullish af

Well-Groaned Member
Reaction score
Reactions
393,384 11,589 7,232
Alleybux
No choice, if you want a social life then you don’t.

The point is that the respect isn’t mutual. In order to have a relationship with anyone there has to be some respect. And as long as the respect is coming from you it is all fine.
Yeah which is not the makings of an authentic relationship. I laid out my boundaries a long time for people in my life so I am no longer put in situations I am uncomfortable in and that’s all I care about really. It’s going swimmingly because I’ve eliminated the zealots and self centered ones completely and since I no longer work I get to mainly interact with like minded people.

dnADeCodER

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,511 1,127 1,671
Alleybux
This is soooo true ... and the REASON being that they have NEVER HEARD GOD'S TRUE INVITATION to make up their minds to MAKE A PERSONAL DECISION TO ACCEPT the GOOD NEWS of Jesus Christ taking the Curse of Sin & Death off us when HE DIED and took AWAY the Power and Penalty of our Sin and its power over us.

No, they haven't HEARD that Jesus Christ gave us His Righteousness (Right Relationship with God with COVENANT BLESSINGS of Protection, Provisions, Peace, Purpose, etc.) ... and HE took aways ALL of our Sins. Once they HEAR & ACCEPT THE TRUTH OF THE GOSPEL OF Jesus Christ, then God performs a regeneration in our souls and that's when we are BORN AGAIN into God's Family and into God's Righteousness.

A person doesn't become a Christian (A Christ Follower) because they go to church all those lives or because they belong to a certain religion. God has given us a Free Will (the ability to MAKE DECISIONS) which makes us ACCOUNTABLE to God. Church Attendance doesn't make you a 'Christian.' It doesn't matter if you're a preacher, a deacon, a choir member, an usher board member, a greeter, etc., NONE of these things matters to God if you've NEVER surrendered your Sinful life to His Son. God knows ABSOLUTELY who has in their hearts believed on His Son's Death for His forgiveness. HE'S LOOKING @our HEARTS = the CORE of our souls...the REAL you on the inside who will live forever - either in Heaven or in the Lake of Fire (with Satan & his kingdom of darkness) once we shed these bodies (earth suits).

God doesn't coerce anyone to accept His ONLY SON'S Death as an act of Love and Forgiveness. God is Love. Love is Patient and Love is Kind...

dnADeCodER

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,511 1,127 1,671
Alleybux
Y'all gonna be mad when you die and go NOWHERE. The only downside is us atheists/agnostics can't witness it and laugh.

But it makes me smile to think about it every day.

Y'all gonna be SAD & MAD ...when you die and go to the Lake of Fire with Satan because you CHOSE a lie from Satan over the TRUTH... when you find out that we've told you THE TRUTH OF GOD'S MERCY, LOVE & SACRIFICE of HIS SON for you over and over again and yet...there you be...without a defense FOR your rejecting HIS LOVE...

Last edited:

BaeCole

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
273,156 6,668 6,001
Alleybux
Y'all gonna be SAD & MAD ...when you die and go to the Lake of Fire with Satan because you CHOSE a lie from Satan over the TRUTH... when you find out that we've told you THE TRUTH OF GOD'S MERCY, LOVE & SACRIFICE of HIS SON for you over and over again and yet...there you be...without a defense of your rejecting HIS LOVE...

Hey. If we don't believe in sky daddy, what makes you think we believe in fire daddy? Common sense isn't so common. But that's ok. As long as YOU believe.

dnADeCodER

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,511 1,127 1,671
Alleybux
There are a lot of educated women on LSA. Being educated makes you less likely to buy into the scam that's called religion.
I'm not telling you to buy into 'religion.' Jesus Christ didn't die to give us a religion. He died to give us AN INTIMATE RELATIONSHIP WITH THE ETERNAL & LIVING GOD AS YOUR FATHER. He is the True & Living God, CHRIST THE KING.

You get to CHOSE because God gave EACH of us a FREE WILL. I'm telling you to INVEST in your ETERNAL DESTINY. Our bodies ain't the REAL 'us.' We are soul and spirit, who live in these bodies.

God didn't give up His Son's life for you to have religion. He did it because He loves you with a Love that you can never understand UNTIL you surrender your Sin to His Son. He holds the KEY, but you must open your heart to HIM and let HIM come into your heart (the door to your soul) and HE HIMSELF will INTRODUCE HIMSELF to you. So many things you can NEVER understand about His Love for you ...UNTIL you repent to God of your ways & attitudes about Him, and simply TRUST His Son's Death, Burial & Resurrection was FOR YOU.

dnADeCodER

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,511 1,127 1,671
Alleybux
Hey. If we don't believe in sky daddy, what makes you think we believe in fire daddy? Common sense isn't so common. But that's ok. As long as YOU believe.

... what you don't KNOW, can CREATE a WHOLE NEW WORLD... but you don't know what you don't know!!! And that's the TRAGEDY... ...you don't KNOW and that puts you IN THE DARK... Jesus Christ is the LIGHT... come into THE LIGHT...

dnADeCodER

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,511 1,127 1,671
Alleybux
...like the old folks says, "there are a lot of EDUCATED FOOLS outchea! LOL
96992693-EDC3-476C-84A7-49415514D135_4_5005_c.jpeg
28371F36-82FA-4DAE-AC11-FB9CE521390F_4_5005_c.jpeg
26BDB15A-FF33-449C-86E3-5656B4848A02_4_5005_c.jpeg

Last edited:

dnADeCodER

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,511 1,127 1,671
Alleybux
I honestly don't care, if there is a "God" I'm not worshipping it just cause whatever it is "created us".
HE absolutely created you and HE certainly HAD a WONDERUL PURPOSE for CREATING you. Certainly, you must MATTER to HIM. After all, HE's GIFTED you to be an INCREDIBLY, AMAZING, VALUABLE & UNIQUE person.

Last edited:

dnADeCodER

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,511 1,127 1,671
Alleybux
No choice? Oh there’s a choice. I don’t respect their TRUTH, but I respect their right to believe it because I’m not an asshole who pushes my own agenda onto others.
We're not trying to push an agenda on you... we're simply doing WHAT Jesus Christ told us to do: "go into the world and TELL THEM the GOOD NEWS OF WHAT I'VE DONE FOR YOU..." ..."Those who RECEIVE Me (as their SAVIOR sent from God), will be SAVED and those who REJECT Me, will be ETERNALLY CONDEMNED IN THEIR SINS..."

the Bible says, "its NOT God's Will for anyone to be ETERNALLY LOST..." ... that's WHY God SENT HIS SON to save us from Eternal Death... :heart:

Last edited:

bullish af

Well-Groaned Member
Reaction score
Reactions
393,384 11,589 7,232
Alleybux
We're not trying to push an agenda on you... we're simply doing WHAT Jesus Christ told us to do: "go into the world and TELL THEM the GOOD NEWS OF WHAT I'VE DONE FOR YOU..." ..."Those who RECEIVE Me (AS THEIR SAVIOR SENT FROM GOD), will be SAVED and those who reject Me, will be ETERNALLY CONDEMNED IN THEIR SINS..."

the Bible says, "its NOT God's Will for anyone to go to Hell..." ... that's WHY God SENT HIS SON to save us from Eternal Death...
Some people are grateful for that. They may need the help. Respect people’s personal choices, mkay. I don’t desire to waste my limited time on Earth in fear.

dnADeCodER

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,511 1,127 1,671
Alleybux
Some people are grateful for that. They may need the help.
We ALL need HELP from God. See, the deception is REAL. Jesus told us that in the ENDTIMES, deception would be rampart. You are "Exhibit A" of what Jesus was talking about... no shade tho... just fact-checking! LOL or ...unless, you'CREATED a universe with zillions of galaxies and human existence?? Or unless you CREATED yourself and the Reproductive System that you CAME thru? ...just fact-checking??:giggle:

Respect people’s personal choices, mkay. I don’t desire to waste my limited time on Earth in fear.
Almighty God doesn't use fear against us. Satan does!!! God Loves you & that's why Jesus came to SAVE us to prove HOW MUCH God loves us. As Creator & the KING OF GLORY, HE requires our RESPECT for Who HE Is and What HE has done thru His Son to SAVE us from ETERNAL DEATH.

Sophia2000

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
24,679 10,407 14,234
Alleybux
Some people are grateful for that. They may need the help. Respect people’s personal choices, mkay. I don’t desire to waste my limited time on Earth in fear.
Respect people’s personal choices you mean like wearing masks or not wearing masks......or polluting the earth, or killing animals,experimenting on animals, doing crack......you fonts act like all personal choices are ok good and should be respected. You do need God’s laws otherwise you would enable all these poor personal choices

Sophia2000

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
24,679 10,407 14,234
Alleybux
We ALL need HELP from God. See, the deception is REAL. Jesus told us that in the ENDTIMES, deception would be rampart. You are "Exhibit A" of what Jesus was talking about... no shade tho... just fact-checking! LOL or ...unless, you'CREATED a universe with zillions of galaxies and human existence?? Or unless you CREATED yourself and the Reproductive System that you CAME thru? ...just fact-checking??:giggle:

Almighty God doesn't use fear against us. Satan does!!! God Loves you & that's why Jesus came to SAVE us to prove HOW MUCH God loves us. As Creator & the KING OF GLORY, HE requires our RESPECT for Who HE Is and What HE has done thru His Son to SAVE us from ETERNAL DEATH.
The world is what it is because you have everyone believing they can do whatever the hell they want to do and do as thou wilt satanic devil attitude

dnADeCodER

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,511 1,127 1,671
Alleybux
The world is what it is because you have everyone believing they can do whatever the hell they want to do and do as thou wilt satanic devil attitude
Amen! What is it going to take for some people to 'read the room?" the SIGNS of The LORD's Return are growing STRONGER & STRONGER... and If people don't 'get their heads out of the sand', they will find themselves LEFT BEHIND and deal!!! ...its obviously going to take a LOT of 'ENDTIMES' world events to WAKE UP some people, but God is MERCIFUL :heart: ...

ajackson17

Da Yung Imhotep rappin Py
Reaction score
Reactions
5,660 531 946
Alleybux
The reason for my atheism is that studying history, studying religions, studying science, studying philosophy, and among other things especially comparative studies. Religion comes out of a few things for example a lack of knowledge of why natural things happen which introduce "God of the Gaps" and then fear of death and sadness of losing love ones. So we create concepts to subside those fears and give us hope that our lives actually have meaning in reality we create our own meaning. I didn't have to go to church, but was intrigue about the religious text and information. It took years till I realize religion is just another way of trying to understand life. Same with any religious text or oral religious thinking.

Just on Christianity alone, studying it's archeological, genetic, and linguistic evidence we don't see what is often shown in the bible. Modern archeologists have found more evidence linking Israelites as a Canaanite group that separated and Joshua nor Exodus happened. They were simply herders that took over the area after the bronze age collapse. King David was a Chieftain, Hezekiah wasn't saved by angels, but he bent the knee and became a vassal for the Assyrians to stop them from destroying Judea. So on and so forth.

dnADeCodER

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,511 1,127 1,671
Alleybux
The reason for my atheism is that studying history, studying religions, studying science, studying philosophy, and among other things especially comparative studies.
...I admire your pursuit of knowledge, but why stop there? ...have you ever studied the Teachings of Jesus, i.e., ever read the Gospel of John (the 4th book of the New Testament?). It's an Amazing study of Jesus' teachings and demonstrations of God's Love for us. Actually, all of the Bible is an Amazing chronicle of
God's dealing with us.

Religion comes out of a few things for example a lack of knowledge of why natural things happen which introduce "God of the Gaps" and then fear of death and sadness of losing love ones.
...haven't you noticed that these various studies you've done, only bring MORE & MORE questions than answers for you, i.e., WHY were you born and where did you come from, and even ultimately, your mortality? God answers a LOT of our questions in the Bible, but He does say that we must become like a little child (BELIEVING & TRUSTING HIS WORD) if we want Him to give us answers. The Bible is the ONLY SOURCE that answers so many of our questions, especially concerning our mortality and our morality. God wants us to know these answers BEFORE we pass from this span of existence, called "Time' and go back to Heaven into Eternity.
So we create concepts to subside those fears and give us hope that our lives actually have meaning in reality we create our own meaning.
Fear does not come from God. In Jesus' Teachings, He explains why natural things happen, etc. Jesus came to PROTECT us from unseen forces of darkness. It all makes sense when you allow God to equip you with His Wisdom to understand His Love & Purpose for your life.
I didn't have to go to church, but was intrigue about the religious text and information. It took years till I realize religion is just another way of trying to understand life. Same with any religious text or oral religious thinking.
... were your parents atheists? ...just curious as to why no one took you to church? and its normal to be intrigued about the things of God...God designed us to be intrigued about HIM. If I was God Almighty, I would want people to know as MUCH as they wanted to about me. LOL He DESIGNED us to SEARCH for Him because He would NEVER forced Himself on us. God is Patient and He is Kind. He's Amazing!
Just on Christianity alone, studying it's archeological, genetic, and linguistic evidence we don't see what is often shown in the bible. Modern archeologists have found more evidence linking Israelites as a Canaanite group that separated and Joshua nor Exodus happened. They were simply herders that took over the area after the bronze age collapse. King David was a Chieftain, Hezekiah wasn't saved by angels, but he bent the knee and became a vassal for the Assyrians to stop them from destroying Judea. So on and so forth.
Almighty God throughout humanity's journey has always been telling His-STORY about Himself in relationship to His Creation. His Wisdom is GREATER than any human knowledge because His Wisdom 'connects all of the dots' in our journey. Wisdom comes ONLY From God Almighty. He doesn't just have Wisdom, but God is Wisdom. There is nothing that He does not know @anytime, @anywhere by anybody. His Plan has always been for us, His Creation, to discover His Love for us.

It is crucial that our identification is in God's Son and not I our ethnicity,., this is a trick of the enemy of our souls (Satan), to get us to disbelieve that God made us in His Image and to be like Him while living on the Earth. The LORD is CREATOR of all human beings, i.e., tribes, ethnicities, etc. He is an ALL-INCLUSIVE God. He is the Father of LIGHT and there is no darkness in Him. Jesus Christ came from Heaven to prove that to us. By putting our Faith in Jesus Christ's work on the Cross, we are VOTING for Heaven's Citizenship, while living on Earth. Jesus said something very interested when one of His disciples asked Him to tell them what God, The Father in Heaven was like. Jesus' response was, "Wow! I've been with you all of this time, and you still don't know what I AM like? Whatever you've seen Me do, you are SEEING THE FATHER."

God can/will reveal Himself to anyone @anytime @anywhere, and in any way that He CHOOSES if they search for Him. The quickest way for God to reveal Himself is when we become HONEST with ourselves and admit to God that we've 'missed the mark,'or fallen short of deserving God's Goodness in our lives. He knows we have. Yet, God loves us with an Everlasting Compassion that is unconditional. If we're HONEST with ourselves, we'll be HONEST with God. It's called "HUMILITY." God ONLY response to HUMILITY because He is the ONLY One Who knows when we're NOT being Truthful so He won't waste time playing games with us.

ShowMeDaWay

System.out.println("Go to work");
Reaction score
Reactions
28,286 641 367
Alleybux
HE absolutely created you and HE certainly HAD a WONDERUL PURPOSE for CREATING you. Certainly, you must MATTER to HIM. After all, HE's GIFTED you to be an INCREDIBLY, AMAZING, VALUABLE & UNIQUE person.
Ok....and?
Still not seeing why I should worship sky daddy........

Helwa

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
51,681 1,837 1,457
Alleybux
What's your evidence for this argument?

Chriza28

Time-out again
Benched
Time Out
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
108,409 7,514 8,020
Alleybux
Where did you all come from and who raised you like this? I don't understand it. Why did you all choose the atheist lifestyle and are you all trying to use LSA to recruit? because It feels like you all are.

530d2507dc209515088aaa38d0654708.gif

I also wanted to know if the atheist here were white because I know that a lot of yt's choose to be non believers so are ya'll white? Don't be afraid to be honest too, you're already going to hell anyway so you might as well be truthful
Nah, we discovered xes, especially we black godless heathens, so we have been dutifully breeding to save humanity from the next flood. Someone's gotta do it.

dnADeCodER

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,511 1,127 1,671
Alleybux
Ok....and?
Still not seeing why I should worship sky daddy........
but ...you CAN'T worship Him because you don't KNOW Him as Daddy yet...that's why you don't FEEL like worshipping Him ...Worshiping God is an involuntary outward EXPRESSION of Deep Heart-Felt GRATITUDE that resides in the deep depth of our souls ...God designed our souls to HOST Praise and Worship to HIM.

So, it's not UNTIL we take a personal responsibility for our Sin and we accept with GRATITUDE for what Jesus Christ did for us on the Cross, are we then able to call God, "Daddy." Satan stole us from God's Kingdom in the Garden of Eden because he wanted to STEAL our worship from God, which in turn will steal God's Glory in our lives. But King Jesus came and destroyed the devil's schemes and put us in charge over his evil empire. Thanks, LORD!:heart:

dnADeCodER

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,511 1,127 1,671
Alleybux
"YOU are"...:eyes: lol... you can't SEE that right NOW because you're NOT yet BORN-AGAIN into God's Family/ Nature/ Essence of His Love & Peace thru Jesus. But WHEN you do OPEN YOUR HEART to God's Love, you will DISCOVER how INCREDIBLY SPECIAL & UNIQUE God has made you to become... He's the One Who has given you the Passion and the Purpose with the Right talents, abilities, gifts, personality, etc. to be INSPIRED by His Holy Spirit, and to be an INSPIRATION to others... God says in the Bible that "you are "Incredibly and Wonderfully DESIGNED by Him." He also says, "I KNEW YOU BEFORE I formed you in your momma's womb." Nobody but God KNOWS who you are to become. Your parents, family, friends, co-workers, etc. HAVE NO IDEA who you are to BECOME & PURPOSE, but The LORD. He DESIGNED us as Masterpieces... the saying, "God doesn't make junk!" is True. God made EACH of us as UNIQUE & SPECIAL on PURPOSE & PASSION. HIs PLAN for you and I is that He can come 'make Himself @Home in our hearts and SHINE HIS LIGHT & LOVE thru to us and thrumus.

It is so IMPORTANT for you to HEAR God speak and guide you into His Amazing Destiny/Purpose for you. The world have NO IDEA who stands in their presence when you enter a room. This applies to ALL of God's children when we STOP listening to 'the world' tells us who we are or who we are NOT! Satan is the god of this world, but Jesus Is LORD took away his power over we who belong to Jesus' Kingdom. So this world of adversity, challenging and difficult circumstances initiated by Satan) tries to gaslight and convinces us that your Reality is what you can see, hear, feel and touch. God tells His People that we are to Walk by Faith and NOT by what we can see, hear, feel or touch. God's WORD is THE TRUTH. The TRUTH never changes because God's WORD is TRUTH and GOD DOES NOT CHANGE. God cannot lie. Everything He says is TRUTH because He is Eternal and the Eternal & Infinite and it controls the temporary and finite.

Last edited:

dnADeCodER

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,511 1,127 1,671
Alleybux
YOU :eyes: Are Evidence :emoji_punch:... God said that "YOU are INCREDIBLY AND INTRICATELY MADE by HIM." God's Word is TRUTH. If you don't know this, you'll look around you and 'throw your hands up in frustration!' But the TRUTH is: YOU are God's Masterpiece. :heart: HE LOVES YOU and He DESIGNED you to be UNIQUE because HIS PURPOSE & PASSION for your life to be INSPIRED BY HIS LOVE and TO BE AN INSPIRATION. God is The Most High God and He loves you with an Everlasting Love that is not predicated on your behavior, but on His Son's Sacrifice for us. He has Gifted YOU with His Essence with all of the amazing talents, abilities, insight, ideas, etc. to be an expression of His Goodness in your life with Jesus Christ living on the INSIDE of your soul. The ONLY reason that you don't know this YET is because You haven't been LISTENING to the RIGHT SOURCE (GOD'S TRUTH), Who is the True Source of your inspiration and happiness in this life.

Always, always, ALWAYS 'consider the source' when opinions are spoken about YOU and your Purpose and Destiny in life. If they are not saying what God says about YOU, then don't LISTEN to them. Don't listen to the lies that the devil uses to intimidate you to make you give up, or settle for less than GOD'S BEST then you will be MISLEAD. Don't be like Eve who made the MISTAKE in the Garden of Eden by believing the devil. Don't let the devil gaslight you into running from the TRUTH OF GOD'S LOVE. God DESIGNED you for an incredible life of joy, peace, protection, provisions, happy relationships, if you'll NOT settle for less.

Surrendering your life to Jesus, and He will cause you to be BORN-AGAIN with God's Essence/Nature/Spirit so that you can Change the Channel and be connected God's Royal Frequency of His Truth and His Love. Never believe what is SAID about you by someone who genuinely hates you (Satan & this world). Once you're BORN AGAIN with God's Holy Spirit, and you STUDY & DISCOVER the LOVE OF YOUR FATHER, you will NOT be gaslighted by the devil and his assaults (via adverse circumstances). BELIEVE God's TRUTH about you. His WORD and TRUTH. HIS LOVE IS TRUTH. TRUTH never changes, but cosmos/ reality in our circumstances will CHANGE because the Temporary must bow it knee to the ETERNAL TRUTH OF GOD'S LOVE FOR YOU. :love