Quantcast

Why are there so many homosexauls in the church?

JordanB

My sugar daddy is an electrician
Reaction score
Reactions
23,774 4,096 550
Alleybux
Cause they wanna have their cake and eat it too.

They want to claim Jesus (for various reasons), but they don't want to obey him and they don't want to give up their flesh and be born again.

At the end of the day they are deluding themselves. If they don't repent, its pointless for them to go church, they will end up in the same place as other non believers. In fact they will be punished more because they hear the Gospel every Sunday but do not respond to it.
But how is it different to what other Christians and you are doing??

I mean, what would Jesus think of you spending time in a bullying innocent children thread that makes fun of their looks and use of profanity and F word swearing e.g

''fµck Paul He's just another rat.''
fµck Ophrah
fµck Thotiana
fµck the Brits
fµck Mj Haters
GOODT! fµck HIM!! I hope he shrivels up like a raisin and Karma sucks every last bit of youth out of him.''

Like am an athiest and I don't swear as much as you do.

Not very Christ like.

Last edited:

Ignosce me

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
90,450 6,006 4,167
Alleybux
But how is it different to what other Christians and you are doing??

I mean, what would Jesus think of you spending time in a bullying innocent children thread that makes fun of their looks and use of profanity and F word swearing e.g

''fµck Paul He's just another rat.''
fµck Ophrah
fµck Thotiana
fµck the Brits
fµck Mj Haters
GOODT! fµck HIM!! I hope he shrivels up like a raisin and Karma sucks every last bit of youth out of him.''

Like am an athiest and I don't swear as much as you do.

Not very Christ like.

I must have hit a nerve since you went through my entire post history.

Anyhoo. Unlike homosexual "Christians". I know and acknowledge that I'm a sinner and I have to repent every day. I use this site vent and unwind from the real world a lot, So a lot of my worse habits and behaviors are showcased here. And Im not proud of some of the posts I make. But after a while, you can't edit your posts. so it was it is.

You can't repent and be forgiven if you refused to admit you're sinning and you don't even try to stop.

And that is why "gay Christian" is an oxymoron.

GodsBaby

John 7:38❤ Forever drowning in His love❤️
Reaction score
Reactions
15,908 1,278 449
Alleybux
Is it because a church is a place of refuge or because the church is a coverup?
Not even homosexuals but also pedophiles, womanizers, and abusers. Why do these people join churches and never change? Not saying the church is bad but if they know what the gospel is about then why do they continue to play in the Lord's house?
Because Christians are sinners too, you will find a great variety of sinners in Christian spaces. The only difference between me and an atheist is I've acknowledged my need for a savior and have put my faith alone in Christ alone for salvation. I am by no means better than they are. Also black churches are very legalistic and ripe with hypocrisy like mainstream Christendom.

Many people do not know that God's grace and love is what weakens sin, not legalism and constant threats of hell. You
cannot earn God's grace because grace by definition is unmerited favor and salvation is a free gift. And since the law is the strength of sin, those under the law are under a curse and their sin gets worse. The law was never meant to be for salvation it was supposed to lead to Jesus but people don't understand this and they never will. This is not just the Mosaic law; this goes for anyone trying to earn, keep, or prove their salvation through works (whether it be baptism, commandments, sacraments, confession, prayer, repenting of sins, going to church, tithing, charity, reading the bible etc.) You cannot earn salvation under any means it is completely free by grace through faith alone. Those who believe sin still condemns are just religious unbelievers, they haven't had the rebirth because they never believed the gospel.

Everytime you see homosexuality in the bible it's always in a list of sins, people just like to pick on certain sins or condemn people they consider worse off then themselves. They do not want certain people in heaven with them. Meanwhile sitting up there wicked as hell. They close the gates of heaven to others but they themselves will not enter either. I'm over it.

Last edited:

CherryCoke1

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
225 9 1
Alleybux
I am Episcopalian, and I love the church because it has a traditional service like a Catholic Church, but welcomes gay individuals. I would never equate a gay person with an abuser or pedophile. Womanizers are every where.
I am a year late to comment, but I also grew up Episcopalian and I never felt othered in any of the messaging. Honestly, it raised the bar so high that I am more critical about churches and ministers/pastors and how they move. If that made sense.

Samanthakitty

MVP
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
3,828 82 66
Alleybux
For my gay friend it’s wanting salvation. He has never been comfortable with his homosexuality. Since being baptized as a Catholic in 2019, he has taken a vow to never engage in homosexual xes and live a celibate life.
So I am trying to have a deeper relationship with God so I want to learn more about being saved. If a person is gay but live a celibate life, isn’t that pleasing to God according to Evangelicals?

PengHun123

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
153,708 15,081 2,096
Alleybux
I'm Christian but I also support the LGBT rights. I don't think it's fair to compare gays to pedos and murderers. You are born gay. Gay Christians exist, get over it. I rather see a gay/bi Christian being open than be dl and waste womens time.

I hate it when Christians tell gay people to change but yet the same church women don't want to knowingly date bisexual men. I support bi men but I wouldn't date one either. Most women are not open to bi men so definitely not a reformed gay men so I don't think it's fair to make gay men be so called delivered. Only God can judge us.

Jesuisvert91

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
54,653 3,874 1,928
Alleybux
I'm Christian but I also support the LGBT rights. I don't think it's fair to compare gays to pedos and murderers. You are born gay. Gay Christians exist, get over it. I rather see a gay/bi Christian being open than be dl and waste womens time.

I hate it when Christians tell gay people to change but yet the same church women don't want to knowingly date bisexual men. I support bi men but I wouldn't date one either. Most women are not open to bi men so definitely not a reformed gay men so I don't think it's fair to make gay men be so called delivered. Only God can judge us.
If we are born sinners then we are also born pedo’s, murderers, thieves, etc. Your right, it’s not fair to compare gay people to pedo’s and murderers- Those are crimes committed against other people.

Jesuisvert91

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
54,653 3,874 1,928
Alleybux
So I am trying to have a deeper relationship with God so I want to learn more about being saved. If a person is gay but live a celibate life, isn’t that pleasing to God according to Evangelicals?
I would think so. One must deny himself in order to follow Jesus Christ.

Matthew 16:24–26 (NKJV) “Then Jesus said to His disciples, 'If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me. For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it.

Pipiripi

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
693 107 116
Alleybux
Why they don't enter a Seventh-day Adventist Church, or any other true churches that show everybody what God has done with Sodom and Gomorrah? And what Jesus says about adultery and fornication? Why? Because those churches who accept them are from Satan, and their priest many of them are homosexual.