Why are women 25-32 mostly the one's on the "I'm celibate" wave.

Benched
Time Out
Reactions
27,320 3,384 8,672
Alleybux
Women under 25 usually just want to have fun and the one's over 32 usually just want some "adult time" away from the kids.

25-32 are usually on that "my next relationship is my last" , "the next guy I sleep with has to be my man" wave.

Why is that?

My perception is that "celibacy" follows an extended period of promiscuous sex and bad judgement

Last edited:
Reactions
19,012 557 302
Alleybux
Too many fuck boys fucking with your emotional and mental development. Hookup culture is damaging to your self esteem. Many women want to prevent getting hurt. I am 23 and I want to be celibate until I find someone worthy of being with me.

Reactions
34,627 138 118
Alleybux
Because that's the age group in which many are pressured to choose if they want to birth kids/ start a family or be a bachelorette for the rest of their life... You have to start filtering out bums, losers, cheaters and what better way to do it than being celibate

Last edited:
Reactions
28,139 111 43
Alleybux
Women under 25 usually just want to have fun and the one's over 32 usually just want some "adult time" away from the kids.

25-32 are usually on that "my next relationship is my last" , "the next guy I sleep with has to be my man" wave.

Why is that?
Probably because they've had sex and been underwhelmed with the experiences and the men so they want to stop. Who cares though. It's their choice ultimately.

Everything that you can imagine is real...
Reactions
38,211 295 79
Alleybux
DjeD5FRW0AAlz4R.jpg

Reactions
3,095 71 21
Alleybux

Why is that?

My perception is that "celibacy" follows an extended period of promiscuous sex and bad judgement
Because it makes sense? As you get older you realize having sex just to have it and risking your health and unwanted pregnancies in the process just isn't worth it anymore. I've been 'celibate' for a couple of years now and plan on staying that way until I meet the man I'm going to marry.

Lover Of All Things Cute!❤
Reactions
38,626 125 67
Alleybux
Literally the type of energy the OP always give off in his threads
A9ECC6B3-AEF6-4BC4-8901-2C4FB4E5B25E.jpeg

Alot of women become celibate because they want to avoid time wasters and maybe meet men who are more serious alot of women don't get orgasms from just hookups so it's no point

Reactions
210,009 3,508 2,563
Alleybux
Idk why men (black men especially) like to run with this narrative that’s loud and wrong. I guarantee most of the women up here who are celibate weren’t as promiscuous as you like to think to begin with. Especially since most of them are shaming other women for having sex outside of relationships anyway.

Most of the women I know who follow this celibacy route have never been promiscuous to begin with and tend to follow a somewhat traditional conservative route.
Most BW are inherently traditional and conservative without noticing.
some by choice and some due to programming and patriarchy.

Benched
Time Out
Reactions
27,320 3,384 8,672
Alleybux
Idk why men (black men especially) like to run with this narrative that’s loud and wrong. I guarantee most of the women up here who are celibate weren’t as promiscuous as you like to think to begin with. Especially since most of them are shaming other women for having sex outside of relationships anyway.

Most of the women I know who follow this celibacy route have never been promiscuous to begin with and tend to follow a somewhat traditional conservative route.
Most BM are inherent traditional and conservative without noticing.
some by choice and some due to programming and patriarchy.

Women have not been getting shamed for sex outside of a relationship in the last 20 years.

Reactions
4,027 57 15
Alleybux
Too many fuck boys fucking with your emotional and mental development. Hookup culture is damaging to your self esteem. Many women want to prevent getting hurt. I am 23 and I want to be celibate until I find someone worthy of being with me.
You're entirely right. It's sad that the current Western dating culture is so fucked up that what you're calling "being celibate" until meeting the right man is just living without fucking around and self-harming with dick. :pensive:

Reactions
55,639 627 270
Alleybux
The quality of men has gone down. Its best to preserve yourself and be selective about who you choose to have intercourse with..

Who wants a soul tie ? Its alot of work to undo them too, no one has time for that.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions
11,361 75 20
Alleybux
Women who want a serious or long term relationship leading to marriage usually becomes celibate.

All the F-boys disappear because they can't get any free sex. They will ghost, which is fine because she won't catch feelings. Watch them disappear and be inconsistent without having sex with the woman. She'll get over him easily.

The men who interested will continue to date her and he will likely wait a bit longer to have sex with her.

She'll be happier with her choice of celibacy in the end.

The Culture

Celebrity News

Recent Posts

Married At First Sight: Unmatchables
This date is much better than that last hot mess date that was featured
Who do you think should play Janet Jackson in a biopic?
halle looks a lot like her but i don't think she can do the role justice.
Why do men say they don’t like women who sleep around but yet still have sex and entertain women...
they like why they do crazy shit on the bed, like licking his ass, putting his finger in too, or wearing a strap with a dildo, those disgusting...
Do you get fully dressed when you're staying at home not going anywhere?
Yes, I do. As a stay at home wife, it's important that my husband comes home and doesn't catch me slipping. I don't want him (or anyone else) to...
Any Tea on Jake Gyllenhaal's Dating Life?
Did you notice JC and Amy Schumer are now following each other on IG? Amy started following JC a while ago I think, so did Reese. Jake's...
Asian Celebs LXXVI
Is it !r????? I've never noticed that Taeminnie had clubbed nails??!!
UPDATE Reddit Users Are LEGALLY Gaming The Stock Market...
I don't understand what any of this means. I just know I'm holding some AMC like they said and I'm tired of holding it so let's do something, lol...
UPDATE Welcome to Chiraq: The tales of liars, killas and stealers.
Who else is she pointing fingers at expect the friends? Lol you’re making her sound delusional and obsessed but her concerns are valid. I’ve seen...
Top Bottom