Why are women 25-32 mostly the one's on the "I'm celibate" wave.

Team Owner
Benched
Reactions
27,338 3,389 8,675
Alleybux
Women under 25 usually just want to have fun and the one's over 32 usually just want some "adult time" away from the kids.

25-32 are usually on that "my next relationship is my last" , "the next guy I sleep with has to be my man" wave.

Why is that?

My perception is that "celibacy" follows an extended period of promiscuous sex and bad judgement

Last edited:
General Manager
Reactions
19,494 569 309
Alleybux
Too many fuck boys fucking with your emotional and mental development. Hookup culture is damaging to your self esteem. Many women want to prevent getting hurt. I am 23 and I want to be celibate until I find someone worthy of being with me.

General Manager
Reactions
36,312 178 134
Alleybux
Because that's the age group in which many are pressured to choose if they want to birth kids/ start a family or be a bachelorette for the rest of their life... You have to start filtering out bums, losers, cheaters and what better way to do it than being celibate

Last edited:
General Manager
Reactions
28,224 114 43
Alleybux
Women under 25 usually just want to have fun and the one's over 32 usually just want some "adult time" away from the kids.

25-32 are usually on that "my next relationship is my last" , "the next guy I sleep with has to be my man" wave.

Why is that?
Probably because they've had sex and been underwhelmed with the experiences and the men so they want to stop. Who cares though. It's their choice ultimately.

Everything that you can imagine is real...
Reactions
38,428 305 79
Alleybux
DjeD5FRW0AAlz4R.jpg

Starter
Reactions
3,242 81 21
Alleybux

Why is that?

My perception is that "celibacy" follows an extended period of promiscuous sex and bad judgement
Because it makes sense? As you get older you realize having sex just to have it and risking your health and unwanted pregnancies in the process just isn't worth it anymore. I've been 'celibate' for a couple of years now and plan on staying that way until I meet the man I'm going to marry.

Lover Of All Things Cute!❤
Reactions
39,185 146 71
Alleybux
Literally the type of energy the OP always give off in his threads
A9ECC6B3-AEF6-4BC4-8901-2C4FB4E5B25E.jpeg

Alot of women become celibate because they want to avoid time wasters and maybe meet men who are more serious alot of women don't get orgasms from just hookups so it's no point

Team Owner
Reactions
218,214 3,742 2,727
Alleybux
Idk why men (black men especially) like to run with this narrative that’s loud and wrong. I guarantee most of the women up here who are celibate weren’t as promiscuous as you like to think to begin with. Especially since most of them are shaming other women for having sex outside of relationships anyway.

Most of the women I know who follow this celibacy route have never been promiscuous to begin with and tend to follow a somewhat traditional conservative route.
Most BW are inherently traditional and conservative without noticing.
some by choice and some due to programming and patriarchy.

Team Owner
Benched
Reactions
27,338 3,389 8,675
Alleybux
Idk why men (black men especially) like to run with this narrative that’s loud and wrong. I guarantee most of the women up here who are celibate weren’t as promiscuous as you like to think to begin with. Especially since most of them are shaming other women for having sex outside of relationships anyway.

Most of the women I know who follow this celibacy route have never been promiscuous to begin with and tend to follow a somewhat traditional conservative route.
Most BM are inherent traditional and conservative without noticing.
some by choice and some due to programming and patriarchy.

Women have not been getting shamed for sex outside of a relationship in the last 20 years.

Reactions
4,035 57 16
Alleybux
Too many fuck boys fucking with your emotional and mental development. Hookup culture is damaging to your self esteem. Many women want to prevent getting hurt. I am 23 and I want to be celibate until I find someone worthy of being with me.
You're entirely right. It's sad that the current Western dating culture is so fucked up that what you're calling "being celibate" until meeting the right man is just living without fucking around and self-harming with dick. :pensive:

Team Owner
Reactions
55,703 628 270
Alleybux
The quality of men has gone down. Its best to preserve yourself and be selective about who you choose to have intercourse with..

Who wants a soul tie ? Its alot of work to undo them too, no one has time for that.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
General Manager
Reactions
11,369 75 20
Alleybux
Women who want a serious or long term relationship leading to marriage usually becomes celibate.

All the F-boys disappear because they can't get any free sex. They will ghost, which is fine because she won't catch feelings. Watch them disappear and be inconsistent without having sex with the woman. She'll get over him easily.

The men who interested will continue to date her and he will likely wait a bit longer to have sex with her.

She'll be happier with her choice of celibacy in the end.

The Culture

General Alley

Recent Posts

RHOP Gizelle & Robyn are starting a podcast!
I feel like some variation of the "Green-eyed Bandits" moniker would have been a better name for this. Everyone knows them as that. Monique really...
Demi Moore Says Ashton Kutcher 'cheated on her TWICE' after she felt 'pressured to have threesomes'
it's amazing that the mistresses are always a fucking 3 and below while the actual wife is at least a 5 or 6, only exceptions being david...
Shanna Moakler Claps Back at Daughter Alabama and Son Landon’s Claims About Her Absent Parenting
He married and continued to knock her up so whatever he says is void as well. They are both trashy
Asian Celebs LXXVI
I really hope SM is seeing that aespa’s comeback is pretty much getting dragged by everyone that isn’t a MY willing to lie for their faves and...
So Vanessa Bryant lied after all (who’s surprised?)
See this is why I don’t say any of the real dark shit. This girl assumed I was talking about Lebron and is now mad You are a liar!!! I am not...
I Totally Forgot Vanessa Bryant Filed for Divorce in 2011
I know Vanessa is a grieving woman but she has done so much to this man’s family ( including trying to make them buy tickets to his hall of fame...
UPDATE Confirmed: Kobe Bryant, 41, and daughter Gianna, 13, killed in helicopter crash
You don't know what decision they made. What we do know is they were not extended an invitation by Vanessa. So if they were extended an...
64% of millennials have regrets about buying their current home
if you want out of your house, now is the time to sell. There is a limited supply of available homes and people are paying well over market prices...
Top Bottom