Quantcast

Why are women 25-32 mostly the one's on the "I'm celibate" wave.

redbud tree

Ballin in Instabal, Turkey
Reaction score
Reactions
383,689 10,681 3,149
Alleybux
I don't know what would be sadder, you lying or telling the truth about that.

Lord, if true, please get a hobby befitting for a man your age. Fix up a car. Play chess or gin. Make something out a wood or learn to play the blues. Join a pick up basketball game at the rec center. Get a train set. Start whittling.

It is not sane for an old man to be spending his time preaching on LSA.

It's creepy AF for his old ass to be in here every damned day talking about young cooch. Probably beating his meat the whole time. But he really thinks he's doing something wise and meaningful.

redbud tree

Ballin in Instabal, Turkey
Reaction score
Reactions
383,689 10,681 3,149
Alleybux
I'll keep it real with you, I've been on this site for about a month or so, and I would not help most of the black women here in person. I try to level with ya'll by giving ya'll a dude's POV (because if women want men, this stuff matters), and get chewed out for it. I said before, but I'm glad I know good black women in person, because if this is all I knew, I would steer clear. It's sad to see to me, because all I see are women lying to each other, and forcing themselves in a state of misery because a fraction of the users have been burned, made bad decisions, or just down right hate men for no reason, so they just listen to people who have a vested interest in their misery

But I'm the incel

SO WHAT.

GET LOST, LOSER.

200_d.gif

superhotfire

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,620 107 107
Alleybux
saying that you "love women" doesn't mean that you 'like women'
its a misogynists favourite quote. "i dont hate women! i love women!". blincel donovan sharpe says he "doesnt hate women" lmao but dedicates an entire channel to hating women. mans has so much hate in his body hes going to pop a blood vessel or die of a heart attack anytime soon

MrMason

Controversial Member
Reaction score
Reactions
11,256 1,382 3,078
Alleybux
There are many reasons why women would and should hate men.
I’ll answer you since you don’t seem unhinged.

to be honest, while I understand why *some* women should hate men, the idea that most women do or should, or even do hate men is ridiculous
You and your fellow men know it too. That is why you call yourself trying to "help" women navigate the toxic manosphere and why many men go so hard on their daughters because they know the depravity, misogyny, and vileness of their gender.

I’ll say this, I am aware of how dangerous men can be, but women are bad (in a different way). All I tell friends, and even the women on this board is to watch out for men who hide their xesual agenda. I’m not fatalistic or nihilistic about the genders. Our modern world is an example of good men and women trying to make the world better

And why are you lying.
I wasn't the strongest math student but December 18- April 9, makes it more than a "month or so", it is more like 3 months, or a quarter of a business calendar year.
And who knows how long you lurked.
I genuinely forgot that I signed up in December. This account isn’t important to me, and I don’t take it as seriously as most of the women frothing in the mouths over me. The height of my activity was January, and I’ve been posting less. I never really lurked. I saw the MJ forum pop up on a google search once in a while, but the reason why I signed up was because the coffee threads were so stupid, I had to respond. I’ve written that before
For all the misogynistic privileges that society has afforded you and other men for simply having a penis, you rather flex and enjoy expending your mental energy in women's spaces.
I spend most of my social media time on Twitter or Instagram. I’m not flexing. It also doesn’t take much mental energy to respond to the women here. Literally one couldn’t even read what I was saying and was just being argumentative. That takes no brain brain power to respond to
Women are not the issue, it is the men but you people never bother checking each other. You rather berate women and "help" them to understand men better.

See, here’s the issue. I’m not blaming or ever condoned men to blame women. Several times in this thread I’ve told women it is their responsibility to police their body. No one else’s. That you’re making this an either or issue, when *only* women have the key to their body shows a complete misunderstanding of your role in this. I’m not into making dumb “society is the issue” arguments. We’re individuals, and if you want better results in your life *you* are the only one responsible to do so. The problem this thread should show you is that so many of the women hurt over my posts, simply have *no* accountability when it comes to who THEY let in their body

and you want to get on me, when I haven’t shamed or been disrespectful, but only expressed the mentality (and innate wiring) of many men, when so many of the responses toward me have been borderline insane, filled with vitriol and coming from obviously maladjusted people

true2this

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
119,442 3,926 2,320
Alleybux
having one partner doesnt make you promiscuous

ok, that’s fine

You keep using the word promiscuous wrong

men have never liked promiscuous women, this isn’t new. It’s not biologically smart for men to sleep with promiscuous women. But personally, I don’t care. I already said there are plenty of men beneffiting from this

as you ignore my article

you haven’t said anything of substance except platitudes

y’all have a phenomenal ability of being both verbose and devoid of substance in your takes. In all that I read from this post, I still don’t know what your point is. You don’t seem to know what promiscuous is and set up situations where women wanted to be monogamous and were taken advantage of. That’s not being promiscuous. You don’t have a point
But you haven't proven that men don't like promiscuous women. Are they not dating promiscuous women? Are they not marrying them? Were most married women never promiscuous? How do you know?

How does a man even know a woman's xesual history? Nine times out of ten, especially in big cities, he would have no idea what her past really is.

You're spouting pipe dreams and fairytales. Your dream girl could be making a dick appointment as I type this and you would never know.

MrMason

Controversial Member
Reaction score
Reactions
11,256 1,382 3,078
Alleybux
But you haven't proven that men don't like promiscuous women. Are they not dating promiscuous women? Are they not marrying them? Were most married women never promiscuous? How do you know?

I'm a man, and I know many men. Men will fµck promiscuous women. Some might marry them because they have a scarcity mindset. I don't understand what your point is here

Are you saying women should be promiscuous and that it will result in better options for them?

How does a man even know a woman's xesual history? Nine times out of ten, especially in big cities, he would have no idea what her past really is.

You're spouting pipe dreams and fairytales. Your dream girl could be making a dick appointment as I type this and you would never know.

1. I don't have dreamgirls
2. I already assume most women have high body counts.

But it doesn't matter what *I* think. Ya'll keep making this about me. I'm saying take some damned responsibility, and accept whatever outcomes your choices have

MelonJuice

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
31,711 550 238
Alleybux
Because they feel like it. Why is promiscuity so prevalent among men that age? Why do so many of you all knock up women you have no intentions of committing to and then expect women to play stepmom to somebody else's kids?

superhotfire

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,620 107 107
Alleybux
I'm a man, and I know many men. Men will fµck promiscuous women. Some might marry them because they have a scarcity mindset. I don't understand what your point is here

Are you saying women should be promiscuous and that it will result in better options for them?

1. I don't have dreamgirls
2. I already assume most women have high body counts.

But it doesn't matter what *I* think. Ya'll keep making this about me. I'm saying take some damned responsibility, and accept whatever outcomes your choices have
so what i know many men too who have good jobs have no problem getting dates casual xes girlfriends wives whatever they want and non of them think like this and they laugh at yall. so many incels end up killing themselves dont you want to be happy ?

winterstorm

ain't no reparations
Reaction score
Reactions
16,142 627 900
Alleybux
Of course it doesn't have any effect. If it did, why would you be quoting my post with a thesis of why it didn't?

View attachment 2459372
You are so right.
I didn’t say it no affect, just not affect you and countless people try to give off. I’m hoping this dissuades you from doing it the future because it’s boring and useless now that we can see through the bs. I’m also using your post as a conduit that other women can see to wake up to the bµllsh!t as well.
Have a nice day.

edit. You still didn’t answer my question about what’s there to be ashamed about, so I’m going to assume you don’t have a good answer that doesn’t make you look even more silly than you already do. And with that you can have a nice day.

Last edited:

Prosecutor014

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
130,768 2,803 930
Alleybux
Too many fµck boys fµck!ng with your emotional and mental development. Hookup culture is damaging to your self esteem. Many women want to prevent getting hurt. I am 23 and I want to be celibate until I find someone worthy of being with me.

Smart girl! I’m glad you learned that at a young age. Majority of men are not worth it.

AngelicaPickles

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
258,124 18,354 2,704
Alleybux
Women who want a serious or long term relationship leading to marriage usually becomes celibate.

All the F-boys disappear because they can't get any free xes. They will ghost, which is fine because she won't catch feelings. Watch them disappear and be inconsistent without having xes with the woman. She'll get over him easily.

The men who interested will continue to date her and he will likely wait a bit longer to have xes with her.

She'll be happier with her choice of celibacy in the end.
Yes. I'm happy women are knowing their worth and what they want. Most men ain't it.

GlamorousOne

Forever I’m That Girl ~ ALIEN SUPERSTAR ~ UNIQUE!
Reaction score
Reactions
333,520 8,434 3,983
Alleybux
its a misogynists favourite quote. "i dont hate women! i love women!". blincel donovan sharpe says he "doesnt hate women" lmao but dedicates an entire channel to hating women. mans has so much hate in his body hes going to pop a blood vessel or die of a heart attack anytime soon

This is ironic considering he is hospitalized in critical condition with Covid right now. You can’t spew hatred for years and think that that negativity won’t come back on you

GlamorousOne

Forever I’m That Girl ~ ALIEN SUPERSTAR ~ UNIQUE!
Reaction score
Reactions
333,520 8,434 3,983
Alleybux
maybe it’s just a coincidence but this same exact thread is up on the coli and as per usual the same men who would debate whether to buy you a mc Chicken dinner are trying to argue against a woman being celibate. Apparently if you’re not a virgin you have no right to refuse xes to any other man after the first.

This is their disgusting logic. The is very rapey and if a man thinks like this it’s very likely he has a questionable past

Auraliea

Des De Luna
Reaction score
Reactions
10,690 111 4
Alleybux
Haven't met anyone I'm genuinely interested in....so.....

:emoji_shrug:

Last edited:

Jackalope

Starter
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
620 283 681
Alleybux
Women under 25 usually just want to have fun and the one's over 32 usually just want some "adult time" away from the kids.

25-32 are usually on that "my next relationship is my last" , "the next guy I sleep with has to be my man" wave.

Why is that?

My perception is that "celibacy" follows an extended period of promiscuous xes and bad judgement
Not sure if you're a man or a woman but damn, a woman can't win for losing. First she's a slut for f$%king around and having a train run on her, then there's a problem with her being celibate?

Can't win for losing! WTF

MemeRose1

PROTECT BLACK WOMEN
Reaction score
Reactions
90,225 14,470 2,829
Alleybux
Women under 25 usually just want to have fun and the one's over 32 usually just want some "adult time" away from the kids.

25-32 are usually on that "my next relationship is my last" , "the next guy I sleep with has to be my man" wave.

Why is that?

My perception is that "celibacy" follows an extended period of promiscuous xes and bad judgement
I was married at 19, first kid at 22, second kid currently at 25 and I’m very family oriented. False

JoeDigler

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,428 888 1,396
Alleybux
Black women are the only women that do this with any level of frequency. The irony is the men accepting of celibacy they don't want and the men they do want would never accept it.

Gingerale888

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
615 59 31
Alleybux
I think it's because we live in a time of cell phones and internet, and lack undivided human connection.
I kinda miss the old days. Where we met people in person, and not thier projections of themselves online.

My best friends growing up weren't pretty, cool people. They were normal average. Photos were special and lived in a precious photo album.

We talked on the phone, and didn't have a screen in our face all the time.