Quantcast

Why are women 25-32 mostly the one's on the "I'm celibate" wave.

BrizAy

I pay them all in dust.
Reaction score
Reactions
105,502 3,511 1,102
Alleybux
They have racked up body counts with absolutely nothing to show for it. Now some sucka must pay the piper to get the goods.
If so many women are giving it up, why on earth are yall mad at the women who dont???? What is it to you unless you are trying to have xes with someone who doesnt want to have xes with you.

EvaKitt

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
90,915 4,655 3,994
Alleybux
You want your answer? Imagine fµck!ng a man and finding out he frequents LSA. That's enough to make any woman take a beat and re-evalute.

This is what women are telling you. Please don't confuse your limited experience for universal truth. :heart:

THIS

It is truly bizarre how many men frequent these threads.

MrMason

Controversial Member
Reaction score
Reactions
11,256 1,382 3,078
Alleybux
Genuinely good men understand that nothing that's valued and cherished can be had easily or for free. You have to work for and at it. And women are PEOPLE to be cherished and valued,
- not recreation,
- not accessories,
- not trophies,
- not receptacles,
- not consolation prizes,
- not reinforcements of any passing man's manhood,
- and not the delivered goods of some cosmic gender entitlement program.

It's not free and it costs MUCH more than money. It costs
-patience
-loyalty
-respect
-attention
-time
-honesty
-generosity
-humor
-reciprocity
-faith
-fidelity
-and love.

And, by the time most women hit 25, they realize too many men are dead broke.

...the more you know...
How is it that we say the same thing, and you just use more words and get likes, while all the people who liked your post disliked mine?

Queenofusa

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
65,602 4,846 1,498
Alleybux
Women under 25 usually just want to have fun and the one's over 32 usually just want some "adult time" away from the kids.

25-32 are usually on that "my next relationship is my last" , "the next guy I sleep with has to be my man" wave.

Why is that?

My perception is that "celibacy" follows an extended period of promiscuous xes and bad judgement
Because that’s like peak age where you really meet the worst of the worst

PoppinQueen7

Dreaming….
Reaction score
Reactions
54,318 3,598 493
Alleybux
I don’t know why y’all make these threads knowing good and well your gonna get dragged. You can take this to thecoli where the majority of fonts would agree with you.

PoppinQueen7

Dreaming….
Reaction score
Reactions
54,318 3,598 493
Alleybux
Too many fµck boys fµck!ng with your emotional and mental development. Hookup culture is damaging to your self esteem. Many women want to prevent getting hurt. I am 23 and I want to be celibate until I find someone worthy of being with me.
I don’t why we as women expect men in their early 20s to be mature and ready for a committed relationships. Usually men at that age wanna sleep with as many women as possible. We know how men are yet every generation seems to fall for it every time.

Prettyeyes212

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
159,431 3,914 2,264
Alleybux
For me, coming out of a serious of less than healthy relationships, I needed a damn break.

needed to figure out who I am, spend time with myself and family, and to get myself together

I think a lot of people in this age range are going through the same thing

until I’m in a committed relationship, I’m cool with being celibate. There’s really no rush for me

NarcoticVenus

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
29,670 734 410
Alleybux
As a counterpoint to hookup culture, some women feel that this will prevent heartbreak. Especially the women who don't like dating or are bad at vetting so they just want to step out of the house and have a husband fall out of the sky.

But xes is not the best way to determine if a man is a serious candidate. I don't think anyone should have xes until they are comfortable doing it, but you can't rule out all the fboys just because you make them wait.

You still have to vet him carefully and there is still always the chance that it doesn't work out. Women that remain virgins until marriage get divorced, cheated on, etc too.

Get your self-esteem and vetting game strong and you will be able to tell if a man is good for you with or without xes. Some of the Jane Doe stories should never happen because the men were glaring red flags but the women continued to delude themselves.

MrMagnificent89

Still Mirin Being Mirin
Reaction score
Reactions
90,236 7,625 11,978
Alleybux
A man's body count or promiscuity is a non factor. I dont see why women bring this up. If a man is a manwhore, it means that he is highly desired. Whether he has 100, thousands..it doesnt matter, women will not be turned off by it. Men and women have different desires.

LovelyLamb

Loving Life
Reaction score
Reactions
18,326 23 43
Alleybux
...anytime I’ve entered “celibacy” it’s never purposely done.

The quality of men have drastically declined. It’s not that I didn’t want to have xes - I couldn’t find anyone worthy of having xes with.

I’d see a guy for a bit and after a certain amount of time, this dummy would show his whole ass!

Complete turn off. Smh.

I honestly feel you... and I really think this is the case far more than most women care to even think about... It's lowkey a shame how easy it can be to be celibate as a women. These dude's don't even make a women want to break their celibacy. Lol... the real men seem to be in hiding.

My longest bouts of "celibacy" were def based on the absolute piss poor quality of men out there too. I did get into a relationship pretty young, but even in my early twenties, I couldn't bring myself to be degraded just for mediocre or straight up bad xes with men I couldn't care less about. Why bother?

I just put the kitty on lock and kept it moving.

PoeticPisces

Too young for MySpace, too old for Tik Tok
Reaction score
Reactions
95,295 2,654 869
Alleybux
YOU might not do that but a lot of your fellow brothers do. Where do you think the idea of women having extremely small & limited body count came from? Thin air??

In 2021 there are still grown ass women in their late 20’s and 30’s bragging about having a body count that they can count on one hand. Like it’s a badge of honor. Where do you think that standard came from?? It definitely wasn’t us.
Best Agree Applause GIFs | Gfycat

Jeveryday

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,132 835 375
Alleybux
So you are trying to reset set after a period of promiscuity ?
You keep trying to make it about some problem associated with the woman. The bottom line is:

If you have it like that, they are gonna entertain you in some way. If you don't, you ask why on LSA.

EvaKitt

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
90,915 4,655 3,994
Alleybux
A man's body count or promiscuity is a non factor. I dont see why women bring this up. If a man is a manwhore, it means that he is highly desired. Whether he has 100, thousands..it doesnt matter, women will not be turned off by it. Men and women have different desires.
Lol not true at all. I can name plenty of men that real women wouldn't touch because of their promiscuity, Ray J, Trey Songz, Game, Tyga the list goes on. No respectable woman wants these men. The only women who want them are strippers looking for clout. I, a woman, am completely turned off by them. I don't get how men still think like this when we literally have women in the world making moves and proving this little theory wrong.

EvaKitt

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
90,915 4,655 3,994
Alleybux
No. I mentally blocked you out for the disrespect
here ya go!

"The reality that you don't want to face is, only a woman sleeping with the wrong type of men makes her seen as easy.

If I slept with you and all your friends, sure yea, I'm easy. But if I slept with Idris Elba, then Michael B Jordan, then some other A listers, I'd be a prize with a lot more options.

I know men like you don't want women to take charge of their sexuality, but that's what's happening and using old quotes won't change the reality.

Kim K has quite a roster, is she easy? Could you fµck her? Nope.

You're using logic from over 100 a years ago, and that quote has famously been dismissed many times. It does not apply to 2021 culture, sorry. This mare knows what she's talking about."

you're such a little baby man it's adorable

AyeBayBay

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
121,113 4,524 303
Alleybux
I’m older than 32 but in my 30s and I have decided to be celibate bc like many posts have said, don’t nobody want to keep getting to like someone and feelings develop all for the man to be broken, triggered by being in relationships whatever the bµllsh!t of the day is.

the last guy I was talking to, he is a good guy nice, but he just went through a divorce like myself, his is more recent and he lets his ex wife gets under his skin too much ab their kids (who are older kids) for me to take him serious at the moment. I see the regression and it’s a turn off to me. But I know how it is to get through a long marriage and relationship.

Anyways this guy after a few dates and conversations we start to talk ab where things are, but after this, and some more small talk later, He says after all this, “well you know I’m feeling you, I enjoy XYZ ab u... I’m just trying to go slow...(mentally rolling my eyes)... but if we see each other out in the streets, and I’m with a woman, or you are with a man, we won’t trip on each other but I’m still interested in you”.

bab5755cb99afd80886ed3bf92d2bb95.gif

I said oh well you won’t have to worry about that because it’s only friendship that I can entertain with you if that’s your mentality. I’m not having xes with nobody else just to be lost in this confused space mentally. And that’s what a lot of these guys want you to do. Give them the best parts of you for next to nothing. just lazy and want you to give them all affection while they play red rover with the next woman and sh!t. Hell nah!

I haven’t seen him since but he keeps asking me how am I and when can he take me out. The 31st of Neveruary sir.

Selam

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
81,100 1,831 3,824
Alleybux
Are you a woman? It's pretty obvious why. Many have endured some type of trauma to lead them to that decision.

Whip Appeal

♡ Kiss my Libran a$$. ♡
Reaction score
Reactions
255,332 6,774 2,636
Alleybux
You learn from the experience of being young and naïve and are no longer satisfied with meaningless xes. I’m starting to see more and more people come to the realization and express how unfulfilling xes is without a deep connection. That’s where I’m at in life also.

superhotfire

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,620 107 107
Alleybux
why does anyone care what someone else does or doesnt do with their body. you know what successful people do? they mind their own buisiness. they dont have any time thinking about what others are doing. im guessing youre homeless and made this post from a computer in the library

hankertron

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,587 9,062 25,717
Alleybux
Too many fµck boys fµck!ng with your emotional and mental development. Hookup culture is damaging to your self esteem. Many women want to prevent getting hurt. I am 23 and I want to be celibate until I find someone worthy of being with me.
You are double on the money. In my family every guy and gal was married before 25; that includes me, my wife, my daughters, my son and their spouses too. A BW should start to look for marriage by age 23.

hankertron

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,587 9,062 25,717
Alleybux
this is the first generation of men who have grown up with easy access to pδrn, i dont think men care about relationships anymore. they want multiple girlfriends they can sleep with and he will expect each gf to do wifey things like cooking/cleaning, he will want to sleep around but he'll get upset if any of his gf sleep with another man
You do mean easy access to xes don’t you?

hankertron

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,587 9,062 25,717
Alleybux
I made the decision to be celibate as a virgin in highschool. It didn't take a bunch of sh!tty men to make me want to wait until marriage. I'm in my early 20s now. Honestly, dating is so much easier when you know who just wants you for your body.
I don’t think it’s that simple. A guy can start out one way and comeback another way. It depends on the kind of background he comes from.

crownflora

I said, WHAT. IS. YOUR. FAVORITE. FLOWER.
Reaction score
Reactions
11,373 521 43
Alleybux
i was celibate for years before i met my current partner. i don't regret it even though i caught flack for it. Just the peace of mind from knowing there was no chance of me getting any STIs was good enough. i didn't want to give that up for any joe schmo. sure i got lonely but that's what the eroscillator is for lol.

hankertron

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,587 9,062 25,717
Alleybux
I went from having xes regularly to celibacy because I'm no longer in a relationship with the person I was sleeping with *GASPS*. I don't have xes outside of relationships, and I don't have xes until I'm comfortable in a relationship. It's pretty simple. Having morals and emotional baggage aren't mutually exclusive at all, matter of fact they don't even have anything to do with each other.
Still not good enough. He must commit to you, fully. Otherwise the next relationship will probably end the same.

hankertron

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,587 9,062 25,717
Alleybux
i was celibate for years before i met my current partner. i don't regret it even though i caught flack for it. Just the peace of mind from knowing there was no chance of me getting any STIs was good enough. i didn't want to give that up for any joe schmo. sure i got lonely but that's what the eroscillator is for lol.
Are you married or engaged to be married. If not it’s STILL casual xes.