Quantcast

Why are women 25-32 mostly the one's on the "I'm celibate" wave.

Kontour Kween

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,209 897 549
Alleybux
Why ... how ... do you really believe that a high body count for a man means that he's highly desired? The average man isn't "highly desired" material.

Most of you aren't tall, good looking, funny, rich or smart. You know ... desirable.

But, a lot of you are running into your female counterparts: women who are searching for some sort of connection and using their body to attain it. Women who were drunker/higher than they should've been when they met you. Women that are tortured by the remnants of previous abuse in their childhood. Women that are just trying to get rid of their virginity. Women who don't realize that they were actually xesually assaulted by you.

Most of the women that men "easily" get xes from are not the real stories that you all want to share in a locker room, but you have no other choice, as you can't get those other women "easily." :giggle

Y'all are running up behind ten other dudes with that one girl just to say you can, and because she let you for whatever (usually traumatic) reason on her part. You weren't "highly desirable," you just found a broken woman.

You're getting older and older, so your girlfriends are younger and younger because they have no experience xesually or socially. You need them to not know anything, so they won't know that you aren't worth anything.

Most of your body counts are shaky and fraudulent, that's why you get so upset when you meet that "good girl" and she doesn't want you because she believes you are a hoe. She doesn't see you as a "master locksmith". She sees you as a predator. She sees you as weak minded and irresponsible. She sees you for who you really are.

I've never understood why men wail and moan so much about "low self-esteem" women or "loose" women, without them, the majority of you would be incredibly virginal virgins. Y'all need to praise those women for treating you better than they treat themselves.
I think I love you

Lovespace

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
27,931 732 253
Alleybux
I feel sorry for these young women dating in the age of technology
Men ain’t been sh.. since the dawn of time but now there is

Ghosting
hookup culture
Women need to be a 10s but the men are -1s
Narcissism
Open relationships
Polyamory on the rise (out of nowhere)
Incels
Revenge pδrn
Toxic relationships are celebrated
Every part of a women is scrutinised and criticised

I’m not surprised hey’re choosing celibacy and bi sexuality

if I was single I’d join a convent and become a nun

Veyonce Poulain

fine fine fi-fine fi-fine fine fine
Reaction score
Reactions
152,903 2,752 2,114
Alleybux
Women under 25 usually just want to have fun and the one's over 32 usually just want some "adult time" away from the kids.

25-32 are usually on that "my next relationship is my last" , "the next guy I sleep with has to be my man" wave.

Why is that?

My perception is that "celibacy" follows an extended period of promiscuous xes and bad judgement
because dick is worthless and only causes problems when consumed with reckless abandon? why would any woman opt into dick when she could just—-i dunno, mind her own pussy and be happy? there are battery operated contraptions that could do things you mere mortal ****** couldn’t dream.

why should young vibrant women that know better choose dick over—i dunno, literally anything else? :ROFLMAO:

bubblimi

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,958 2,352 2,392
Alleybux
I’ve heard white women love ADOS men in Europe.
You are a cheap black walking dildo as a xesual fetish with no power or economic standing of any kind.

White women treat you the same way truckers treat prostitutes.

You are a cheap one night pump and dump. A cool and funny story to tell her friends.

Used goods with no value except the stereotype of big penis that has gotten you no where economically or socially.

Hell black women are your saviors. You hide behind them and cower and only buck in the face of black women. But cower in front of any other race of men. Pathetic

Last edited:

Veyonce Poulain

fine fine fi-fine fi-fine fine fine
Reaction score
Reactions
152,903 2,752 2,114
Alleybux
You are a cheap black walking dildo as a xesual fetish with no power or economy standing of any kind.

You are a cheap one night pump and dump. A cool and funny story to tell her friends.

Used goods with no value except the stereotype of big penis that has gotten you no where economically or socially.

Hell black women are your saviors. You hide behind them and cower and only buck in the face of black women. But cower in front of any other race of men. Pathetic
bish—-i didn’t spend 30+ years taking care of my edges for you to just up and snatch them off like this. :ROFLMAO: don’t drag these men like that!!! i can’t take it. i need my scalp. lmfao

bubblimi

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,958 2,352 2,392
Alleybux
Why ... how ... do you really believe that a high body count for a man means that he's highly desired? The average man isn't "highly desired" material.

Most of you aren't tall, good looking, funny, rich or smart. You know ... desirable.

But, a lot of you are running into your female counterparts: women who are searching for some sort of connection and using their body to attain it. Women who were drunker/higher than they should've been when they met you. Women that are tortured by the remnants of previous abuse in their childhood. Women that are just trying to get rid of their virginity. Women who don't realize that they were actually xesually assaulted by you.

Most of the women that men "easily" get xes from are not the real stories that you all want to share in a locker room, but you have no other choice, as you can't get those other women "easily." :giggle

Y'all are running up behind ten other dudes with that one girl just to say you can, and because she let you for whatever (usually traumatic) reason on her part. You weren't "highly desirable," you just found a broken woman.

You're getting older and older, so your girlfriends are younger and younger because they have no experience xesually or socially. You need them to not know anything, so they won't know that you aren't worth anything.

Most of your body counts are shaky and fraudulent, that's why you get so upset when you meet that "good girl" and she doesn't want you because she believes you are a hoe. She doesn't see you as a "master locksmith". She sees you as a predator. She sees you as weak minded and irresponsible. She sees you for who you really are.

I've never understood why men wail and moan so much about "low self-esteem" women or "loose" women, without them, the majority of you would be incredibly virginal virgins. Y'all need to praise those women for treating you better than they treat themselves.

Basically all the male fonts on here. None of them get women unless they are severely drunk,high or emotionally vulnerable with some kind of trauma wrapped it that makes her susceptible to your bµllsh!t.

The men on here who talk the most sh!t but none of them make 6 figures.

Beggars claiming to be kings.

just coco

immune to the gaslighting
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
black males spent a whole bashing era, telling black women to 'stop being hoes!', 'close your legs, and choose better!'......black males even had it trending that black women only wanted 'DNA", which stood for 'dick and attention'......

well black women finally listened, and realized if they 'chose better', majority of black males would be excluded from their dating pool.......

now these negroes are still complaining.......black males gaslighted themselves into a corner with no way out.....black males are having wayyy less xes than previous generations of black males......which i say is good......

tt00

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
158,158 7,427 1,115
Alleybux
Because most men are trash and by age 25-32 most women have figured that out and don't want to be bothered.
And some of them are starting to figure it out even earlier than that which is good . Leave these mentally stunted dudes pussy dry and dry as the sahara

just coco

immune to the gaslighting
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
also im going to drop this link again.....i posted it yesterday in one thread.......

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/nothing-gives-a-man-power-like-acting-indifferent-after-xes.841878/

these are black males bragging about the 'pump and dump' dynamic.......im glad alot of black women of today are starving these negroes out.....

Backwards999

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,759 168 162
Alleybux

Truuuuuuuth! All facts, not a lie told and they know it.

TSquared

Oh, this what we on?
Reaction score
Reactions
290,154 5,931 701
Alleybux
You are a cheap black walking dildo as a xesual fetish with no power or economy standing of any kind.

this is how you clear a b!tch.

BabyHazelnut

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,990 422 282
Alleybux
Men truly get triggered when they hear about the "celibacy movement". They hate the idea that women are choosing to have less and less casual xes.

The reality is that casual xes after the event tends to be unenjoyable, disappointing and rarely becomes anything more than casual.

I'm celibate because I don't want to waste emotional energy on someone that isn't offering anything other than xes. All of this energy that I could be using to network, make friends (male and female), learn a new skill, grow family bonds, build a business and so on.
You cannot get time back and I'm not going to waste my time on a "maybe" situation with a man. Either we're together or we're not. There is no in between "we're just having fun" moment.

I don't know if I'll have the same thoughts once I reach my late 30s but I'm good for now.

Cutiefab

The Hound’s b*tch
Reaction score
Reactions
121,923 4,993 4,288
Alleybux
I'm only going to read you once, okay?

It's not horrible advice and it wasn't for you.

It's honest advice from woman to woman but of course you would regard it as "horrible advice" because it encourages women to act on what they want instead of trying to be what men want.

You and the other dusty male fonts have a weird vested interest in trying to convince the women of this site to do things your way as if you will ever meet any of us, let alone have a chance.

Btw my relationship is far from casual. We been together years since we were barely in our 20s, live together, and he wants to marry me but it was my decision to not marry yet because we are young and I'm not 100% sold that's what I want to do or how I want to do it. It's a desire for me sometime in the future mostly because I want kids in about 3-5 years but it is a big decision to me, that I don't take lightly.

You really strained with that reach to say "unmarried = casual = promiscuous"

Perhaps that is how you look at things as LVM to justify treating women badly, but others aren't so broken they can't bond outside of a legal arrangement.

The male fonts here like to wield marriage and children as some sort of imaginary power you have over us as women. Just the other day another one of you couldn't win a debate so he told me my eggs would dry up! In my 20s, imagine that.

The implication seems to be that if we were good enough to find a man to do it with, we would have done it by now.

The real tea is that those huge life steps should not be undertaken just because a man is willing to, and more women are waking up to that.

The reason why using commitment as a weapon doesn't have weight from your type is because commitment from low value men is worthless. Any decent woman could go down to the army barracks today and find herself a man to wife her up yesterday. Even the ones who complain about no commitment know that but they don't want to stoop to that level, because commitment from a lv man means nothing.

Don't even try to argue that you aren't low value, because all the men on LSA are bottom shelf. You might hem and haw and stamp your feet, but you know deep down it's true.

You will have to search far and wide to find a woman willing to lower her standards to seriously date you. That's why you police the coochies of next league women in an online sphere, just hoping that whatever you yell into the void will trickle down to change the reality that you hate to see in real life.

Pathetic.

Girl I felt it in my whole body and was ashamed as if I was one of these dusty low lives!

:emoji_clap::emoji_clap::emoji_clap:

BillieJeanDab

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
208,016 3,742 1,596
Alleybux
It’s not a wave to me, just don’t like that type of intimacy. Not into it, never was and never will be.
Not everyone is deserving of something like that. It’s precious and you should treat it as such.

ChocolateCandi

Blackistan is a Mysoginistic Country
Reaction score
Reactions
36,734 2,325 1,255
Alleybux
I’ve heard white women love ADOS men in Europe.
Then go there and get yourself a European woman. Aren’t you the same font that always blames foreign black women for bringing up colorism and bashing black men? Now you’re mad that woman are being selective about sleeping with you? You seem bitter that you’re not getting access to xes and are finding anyone to blame when it’s probably just that you’re not quality.

Last edited:

roisin

you like 9 to 5, i’m the weekend
Reaction score
Reactions
6,926 151 48
Alleybux
because men ain’t sh*t and by your replies, you ain’t sh*t either OP

C62D73B1-166D-4F29-B5EF-0B4C5C0688CF.gif

MrMason

Controversial Member
Reaction score
Reactions
11,256 1,382 3,078
Alleybux
here ya go!

"The reality that you don't want to face is, only a woman sleeping with the wrong type of men makes her seen as easy.

If I slept with you and all your friends, sure yea, I'm easy. But if I slept with Idris Elba, then Michael B Jordan, then some other A listers, I'd be a prize with a lot more options.

I know men like you don't want women to take charge of their sexuality, but that's what's happening and using old quotes won't change the reality.

Kim K has quite a roster, is she easy? Could you fµck her? Nope.

You're using logic from over 100 a years ago, and that quote has famously been dismissed many times. It does not apply to 2021 culture, sorry. This mare knows what she's talking about."

you're such a little baby man it's adorable
No, you would still be seen as easy. You're attractiveness would just be more well known. I don't care if women take charge of their sexuality (I also love when women try to argue, and realize they don't have a point, so they make up something about the man), I'm just saying basic, newtonian level sh!t. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction

Kim K is seen as easy yes. My ability to get in her pants is irrelevant. Men see her that way. Women such as yourself tend to delude themselves and have a time bias (you're thinking is outdated), but again, men haven't changed. The same triggers that were relevant to men now, were relevant 100 years ago, and were relevant 100,000 years ago

Don't be upset at the messenger, and to be honest, there are plenty of men that benefit from women's xesual promiscuity. Do you really think men are allies in xesual liberation? They support it because they benefit from it

MrMason

Controversial Member
Reaction score
Reactions
11,256 1,382 3,078
Alleybux
By that stupid ass logic then locksmiths would not exist.

There are keys that get rusty, loose their edge over time and stop working. Hence why people always have a back up key.

Men with erectile dysfunctional always talk the most absolute sh!t.

I love it when women take analogies literally. This is hilarious

Men like yall are funny as hell. I wish yall can just be honest and say yall want a Polyamory relationship and say yall want to be taken care of like a woman instead of blaming women 24/7 for your own natural shortcomings. They literally have a whole movement catered to yall own ideologies and yall worried about single women who value themselves and want to protect their own body. It's disgusting. That " we are good men" disguise for red pill fulfillment BS is corny, stop it. Why is there a major problem in the black community with there being so many black single mothers aka Absentee fathers? Address those issues before you start policing women's bodies. Matter of fact, yall don't need to police women's bodies anyways. Worry about yall own bodies and how to prevent getting a pot belly and a receding hairline before you reach the age of 40.

This post is akin to columbus wanting to sail to india but instead landing in america

MrMason

Controversial Member
Reaction score
Reactions
11,256 1,382 3,078
Alleybux
I really don't understand the men on Lipstick Alley
What do ya'll want? Why are you here? To ruin the mood and spread your misogynistic foolishness. We live in a patriarchal world. You have women offline that will march for you, give you xes, food, shelter, money, emotional support and a legacy even when you don't deserve it. You are seen as having higher value then the life givers themselves. You people make the laws that women have to obey. You set the tone and are the gatekeepers to many things that women desire.
Everything is centered around you, your wants, desires, and comfort. And yet we cant even have a safe haven and peace online without having to deal with you people. Make it make sense.
@GoldenJohnson @MrMason @hankertron
Informing women on how men see them, on a board where women generally don't understand them is bad?

We're individuals. Not a system. I've helped plenty of women on this site already. If you're so bothered you can block, or ignore the posts. You're too invested in the opinions of strangers

superhotfire

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,620 107 107
Alleybux
Lol I have so many friends who can prove you wrong. It honestly seems the sluttiest ones get married first. All my party friends who were hoes are married mothers now.
facts, hoes get married in a jiffy because they step out the house and know how many options they have. good girls stay in the house waiting for their future husband to sprout from the floor and cry everytime a hoe gets married

Goodknees

yep still here
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
96,973 2,762 381
Alleybux
facts, hoes get married in a jiffy because they step out the house and know how many options they have. good girls stay in the house waiting for their future husband to sprout from the floor and cry everytime a hoe gets married

Parents do many daughters (good girls) a huge disservice by being so strict or religious and the daughters who actually obey end up paying the price for it.

Last edited:

Okoye360

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
6,535 260 231
Alleybux
Because it makes sense? As you get older you realize having xes just to have it and risking your health and unwanted pregnancies in the process just isn't worth it anymore. I've been 'celibate' for a couple of years now and plan on staying that way until I meet the man I'm going to marry.
Same. I'm celibate for the same reason. It really helps to weed out the f-boys and time wasters.

mysticall

Royal Highness
Reaction score
Reactions
26,046 629 343
Alleybux
I don't know, I'm always celibate in between relationships. When I'm single, I do date around but I don't sleep around. xes isn't hard to withhold when you are someone who has to have emotions/intimacy involved. I don't knock women who move otherwise though. If you're being safe, not spreading STDS and not infiltrating the system with a ton of babies you can't afford, do you boo.

fairymist

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
82,640 1,560 376
Alleybux
...anytime I’ve entered “celibacy” it’s never purposely done.

The quality of men have drastically declined. It’s not that I didn’t want to have xes - I couldn’t find anyone worthy of having xes with.

I’d see a guy for a bit and after a certain amount of time, this dummy would show his whole ass!

Complete turn off. Smh.
I see celibacy as an intentional act of not engaging in xes regardless of who may come along unless certain conditions are met (i.e. marriage). Not having xes for a prolonged period due to lack of opportunity/interest without the explicit intention to do so isn't necessarily being celibate to me. Otherwise, most people not in relationships and who don't enjoy casual xes/require more of an emotional connection to have xes would classify as celibate.

hankertron

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,587 9,062 25,717
Alleybux
I really don't understand the men on Lipstick Alley
What do ya'll want? Why are you here? To ruin the mood and spread your misogynistic foolishness. We live in a patriarchal world.

You have women offline that will march for you, give you xes, food, shelter, money, emotional support and a legacy even when you don't deserve it. You are seen as having higher value then the life givers themselves.

You people make the laws that women have to obey. You set the tone and are the gatekeepers to many things that women desire.

Everything is centered around you, your wants, desires, and comfort. And yet we cant even have a safe haven and peace online without having to deal with you people. Make it make sense.
@GoldenJohnson @MrMason @hankertron
Well you may not understand men at all. Why are you so troubled? If you were a sportscaster would you want access to the male locker room to discuss?

whatsayu

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
49,026 2,097 1,852
Alleybux
I see celibacy as an intentional act of not engaging in xes regardless of who may come along unless certain conditions are met (i.e. marriage). Not having xes for a prolonged period due to lack of opportunity/interest without the explicit intention to do so isn't necessarily being celibate to me. Otherwise, most people not in relationships and who don't enjoy casual xes/require more of an emotional connection to have xes would classify as celibate.

That is why I put “celibacy” in quotes, girl.

lol

ve1609

Shooting stars
Reaction score
Reactions
145,192 4,098 679
Alleybux
Its a choice, like everything on life, not everything have a deep explanation behind, some woman choice it and some woman dont.

fitpudd

Don't Play With Me
Reaction score
Reactions
49,040 1,078 607
Alleybux
Your analogy has been dismissed over time and time again. It was created to shame women for sleeping around and implies that our vaginas will be looser and less valuable because we have so many "keys" that opened us.

Do you understand how vaginas work? A vagina has the ability to expand three times bigger than it's size and then retract back to it's natural form. And I know men just loooooooove the myth that the more xes a woman has the looser she gets but honey that's been scientifically proven wrong many times. And it's so cute how men never apply that theory to women in relationships. We also have women proving that analogy wrong everyday, Kim K, Lori H, plenty more who have been with plenty of men and if anything it's upped their status. When women associate with high quality men, no matter how many, you're seen as high quality as well.

So your analogy is bµllsh!t that men came up with to stop women from being xesually free. There I considered your stupid little analogy. You happy?

again you are dumb and rude and disgusting for calling me a mare.
Yeah, the same vagina that can push out a small human is suddenly being stretched beyond repair by your penis. A man's ego is is truly a marvel and should be studied......

PennyProuds

Penné
Reaction score
Reactions
50,811 1,332 165
Alleybux
imagine going out with some guy and finding out he's the type to stay in women's business online. I'd certainly want to be celibate after that

stubborn

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
145,854 11,418 18,059
Alleybux
Because it makes sense? As you get older you realize having xes just to have it and risking your health and unwanted pregnancies in the process just isn't worth it anymore. I've been 'celibate' for a couple of years now and plan on staying that way until I meet the man I'm going to marry.
But when people were advising against casual xes for those very reasons, y’all called them misogynistic woman haters, anti feminist, prudes and pick mes, trying to shame and vilify them, only to turn around and agree years later that it wasn’t the best choice after you’ve been ran through, with no apology or admitting you were wrong.

That’s the issue here.

PoppinQueen7

Dreaming….
Reaction score
Reactions
54,264 3,597 492
Alleybux
Lol, I love how LSA says they can’t stand male fonts but proceed to write long answers to OP question. You don’t like male fonts but yet this thread has over 300 responses?