Why can't I get him out of my head ?

SungQueen's B*tch
Reactions
1,520,134 186,084 117,846
Alleybux
Please help ! It's been over six months and I still have sex flashbacks about this guy I stopped talking to. I deleted contact with him and everything but to this day I still find my mind drifting into memories of what we did. I don't even like him as a person & should really hate his guts but yet I still get turned on by the memories. What is this ? And the sex wasn't even THAT good. Could it be because he was my last dack experience ? Am I sexually frustrated ? I do masterbate a lot.

Reactions
162,008 3,065 473
Alleybux
Please help ! It's been over six months and I still have sex flashbacks about this guy I stopped talking to. I deleted contact with him and everything but to this day I still find my mind drifting into memories of what we did. I don't even like him as a person & should really hate his guts but yet I still get turned on by the memories. What is this ? And the sex wasn't even THAT good. Could it be because he was my last dack experience ? Am I sexually frustrated ? I do masterbate a lot.

Eh, flashbacks happen. Just continue living your life until you find someone else more worthy to preoccupy your mind with.

Reactions
28,067 276 242
Alleybux
I think you dickmatized too OP. Start doing spiritual work. Go to a spiritualist. Get crystals, etc. Also stay busy! It will go away. Trust me.

The Culture

General Alley

Recent Posts

What's HOT and what's NOT in these Crypto Coin Streets?
It supposedly has dropped but I would like to know what the original price was because on freewallet app, they required you pay $100 minimum and...
  • Poll
Harry Potter: Older Wizards Stan Poll
Zaddy with the platinum kosher bundles
My mother called my father a gorilla then got upset when I told her it was anti black
The statement means that the only definite things you must do in life is be yourself and die. Ok well i always felt it has a negative...
The Keanu Reeves Discussion Thread
She is trying to be funny, Vegas, and Keanu seems to enjoy it. Looks right in the eyes. Maybe another "Eat and run " who knows. I hope the "meal"...
Philly Tea Volume Iii. Motherless Children, Row Home Hoochies, Broke Scammers, And Botched Surgeries
I just showed my kid her teeth and told her this is what not going to the dentist will get you. Jacked up teeth. She said GROSS..CACKLES
Toronto /Canada Gossip...
Why does everyone get into real estate? Is it the back up plan for all failed heaux?
G Herbo hit with another federal charge for allegedly lying to a federal agent in connection to...
Uh oh...his fan club on LSA will have to play fake lawyers all day to excuse this charge away lol. Lying to the feds is the dumbest shit you...
YouTube's Beef Sector: The Poor Reports
Quanney going off on April Walker. Does she realize April Walker is a bartender?
Top Bottom