Why did 2010s music age so badly?

Ms. Salarywoman
Reactions
93,795 7,706 3,911
Alleybux
I love the 2008-2013’ sound... it’s very pop. They were putting out hit after hit in that era.... even Usher put out his best music in that era.

I really liked the black eyed peas too.

I kind of slow down on listening into music but Cardi B and Doja Cat are bringing back it’s aesthetic.... I can’t explain that though.

I think this was towards the end of the era but it really had everything ‘Lil Wayne, ‘will.I.am,, Britney Spears, beats”, the simple music video (a lot of videos had this)

Last edited:
The REAL Mrz. Iverson
Reactions
69,427 1,233 322
Alleybux
Probably because it was complete and utter garbage then.

2010 was the nail in the coffin for me. I couldn’t enjoy anything at all anymore. That’s exactly when I started to dust off some of my favorite songs from past years and never looked back. It truly has been going downhill since then.

Reactions
17,450 102 178
Alleybux
I think EDM I remember being in high school and hating most of the songs but only starting to like them because they were shoved down our throats by the radio. I did like Pink Friday though. As well as: Teenage Dream, Adorn, The one that got away, and a few others but that damn EDM sound was annoying asf. I prefer Rnb, gospel, classical, cafe jazz, lofi, and sometimes I listen to an aria. (i guess I can squeeze in PopnB too).

The Culture

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

LIVESTREAM: The Caribbean Unites (St. Vincent)
Some of the charities are taking the stuff for themselves. I am not sure who is the best one to send things to. That’s exactly why I’m asking...
Phaedra is excited Kenya regrets flirting with Apollo
Don't "playfully" push my husband into a pool and propositions "threesomes" with him in my presence in jest then if you don't want to rock the...
Miss Tina wishes her late mother a happy mother day
She died at relatively young at 70 / 71 when Tina was only 27. Actually 70 is relatively young in todays years.. But im not sure if that was the...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
I've read somewhere here something along the lines of "NV posted that to gather sympathy from people and anyone who commented something...
Steve Harvey went all out for his wife Marjorie for Mother's Day, getting her a rack of designer...
Steve in the corner looking like he gotta get a 10th job. They told him the money was for a down payment on a mall (property) and they bought out...
Will the history books document that Native Black Americans/ADOS saved Western Democracy in 2020?
How so? Care to elaborate? ADOS have endured 400+ years of hate crimes and brutality and who received a hate crime bill?
Megan Fox at Universal Studios Hollywood with her children and MGK
I am actually surprised that at least two of the boys are wearing clothing that looks more boyish since they are normally seen in very...
Mom says she dont want to see us until we are vaccinated!
The flu is one of the leading causes of death worldwide and has been for centuries... but I don’t see people who don’t get flu shots being talked...
Anything Drake & His Hoes 2020
It's giving forced and we can 100% expect her to act up on Father's Day next month now that he's finally wished her a happy Mother's Day...
Top Bottom