Quantcast

Why Did You Kill Me? (Netflix)

CoCoD

A woman in process...
Reaction score
Reactions
356,822 8,899 2,082
Alleybux
What thee entire fcuk? Some girl gets killed, and then her extended family plays Russian Roulette by baiting the suspected killers? Sometimes it's best to let the police get the bad guys.

InjoyLelo

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,336 81 37
Alleybux
I'll have to check it out when I get back from work tonight

BorisNatasha

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,525 656 27
Alleybux
I 100% understand the mother wanting revenge/justice but she could've gotten other innocent people killed.

She remnided me of the father in The Pharmacist.

StarlessSky

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
34,854 1,040 531
Alleybux
I just finished watching this. I too could understand the mother's anger but she was in way over her head. Thankfully she came to her senses before others, besides her daughter, were killed.

I think the irony of this terrible situation is that her sons weren't much different from the gangsters who killed her daughter. The trigger man, and I'm sure the other gang members who were involved too, came from broken homes with parents who had addicition issues just like herself. And the one son who just got out of prison was on the his way to becoming a murdering gang member until he went to jail. SMH.

kandieheart007

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
29,296 481 46
Alleybux
I just finished watching this. I too could understand the mother's anger but she was in way over her head. Thankfully she came to her senses before others, besides her daughter, were killed.

I think the irony of this terrible situation is that her sons weren't much different from the gangsters who killed her daughter. The trigger man, and I'm sure the other gang members who were involved too, came from broken homes with parents who had addicition issues just like herself. And the one son who just got out of prison was on the his way to becoming a murdering gang member until he went to jail. SMH.
All of this! I'm watching now and the mom is reckless af.

Secrettech25

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
41,143 1,477 421
Alleybux

Exactly when I first watched the show I was 100% sure it was going to be something that the brothers were involved in and their sister sadly got involved in it. But the mother was out of control, she could have made this thing a lot worse then it already was.

lejhern17

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
14,793 87 44
Alleybux
The sister was so young to be this involved. At a point I began thinking how unsafe it was for her to be this engaged.

Ms. Hollywood

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
26,838 566 361
Alleybux

Both mothers failed their children. Sad.

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Top Bottom