Quantcast

Why didn’t jasmine villgas career ever take off?

ninam0sley

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
55,112 2,439 217
Alleybux
She didn't take advantage of her time right. She should've dropped her debut album when she got off of tour with Justin Bieber. At least she would've had something to lean on and still get coins for. I don't listen to her new music but I still listen to her old stuff time to time.

Baily

Starter
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Lol she having another baby? This girl is doing revenge on Ronnie? Poor Mizo probably tired of waiting for sibilings to come

Lolurdumbmad

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
22,138 1,678 433
Alleybux
Jessica Jarrell was dope too but beliebers didn’t play about any woman around Justin
They only like Selena Gomez

MkWonderland

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
26,203 684 60
Alleybux
Lol she having another baby? This girl is doing revenge on Ronnie? Poor Mizo probably tired of waiting for sibilings to come[/QUOTE

She had a baby because Ronnie did and he’s moving on.

Baily

Starter
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
I feel like she lives a normal life, like she can’t be glamorous and Ronnie gives me struggle vibes. They your pretty people with lots of followers but ordinary lifestyle

Dahalla

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
52,072 2,925 346
Alleybux
She was a cute girl who wasn’t extraordinary but could have made cute bops, I agree with whoever said she would have benefited if she met justin a few years later and worked on an Album in the meantime, his fans were too obsessed and catty back in the day. She should have dipped after the baby video and used that fame to launch her career hanging around on tour with him just fuelled dating rumours she didn’t even sing with him on stage.

Her management let her down since she was only a kid then, they didn’t strike while the iron was hot. Also her abusive mother and dysfunctional home life growing up is why she made those poor relationship choices.

Last edited:

DemiLovato

Sorry, not sorry.
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
159,246 5,474 3,412
Alleybux
how and why did she let herself get to this point.
Some people just don't have that je ne sais quoi to make whatever they are doing STICK.

And maybe that's her. She seems content with what she has going on. Everyone is not gonna reach the top...but she didn't do too bad! She had a good run!

GemmaMiles90

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
772 4
Alleybux
What happened with her and this latest baby daddy? Coming from a broken home myself I just feel for the kids. I resent my mom for her 3 marriages/step dads

13thletter

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
61,099 2,985 438
Alleybux
I always thought she was lucky to look so young because she was significantly older than her first bd. Which is wild because he looks older. I wonder how that co parenting works for them.. I wouldn’t want to be a bm / bd to anyone fresh out of a long term relationship. Things like that are usually unresolved I say that from first hand expierence.

MkWonderland

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
26,203 684 60
Alleybux
Wow I was randomly on her page today she is a relationship hopper. She seems like the type to get bored easy? Those people usually have someone lined up before they end their current relationship..
That’s usually what she does, gets out of one relationship and into another. She was dating a guy like a month or sooner after her and the first bd broke up. She has always been like this. Her first bd was her longest relationship and I’m sure that’s only because they had a kid. She jumps into new relationship QUICK.

13thletter

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
61,099 2,985 438
Alleybux
That’s usually what she does, gets out of one relationship and into another. She was dating a guy like a month or sooner after her and the first bd broke up. She has always been like this. Her first bd was her longest relationship and I’m sure that’s only because they had a kid. She jumps into new relationship QUICK.

I think her and the first bd both jumped into relationships too quick. And the fact that her and Maky waited so long to meet tells me that Ron and Jas have unresolved issues. I remember this thread confirmed that for me.. he didn’t want men around their daughter but was quick to bring his new gf around. Maki or whatever seem like a good step mom though but I get the impression she’s like a live in nanny for him while he runs the show. I been wanting a thread for them for a while now but I’m not making it lol

I no longer support Ronnie Banks.

MkWonderland

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
26,203 684 60
Alleybux
I think her and the first bd both jumped into relationships too quick. And the fact that her and Maky waited so long to meet tells me that Ron and Jas have unresolved issues. I remember this thread confirmed that for me.. he didn’t want men around their daughter but was quick to bring his new gf around. Maki or whatever seem like a good step mom though but I get the impression she’s like a live in nanny for him while he runs the show. I been wanting a thread for them for a while now but I’m not making it lol

Jasmine has a new dude every other month so I can understand why Ronnie felt that way. Jasmine said she didn’t wanna meet his new girlfriend because it hurt her to see them as a family and her doing mizos hair. I do think they both have unresolved issues about the relationship. Jasmine was in her 20s and Ronnie was 17 it’s not surprising they didn’t work out.

Nessv

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
888 60 3
Alleybux

Before her second babydaddy/actual boyfriend, she was in relationship with anoter man. He had one baby, and she had Mizo. During a FAQ she said they were trying to have a baby. I think it was really fast, having a boyfriend for few months and wanted a baby too soon (hope you will understand english isnt my langage)

MkWonderland

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
26,203 684 60
Alleybux
Before her second babydaddy/actual boyfriend, she was in relationship with anoter man. He had one baby, and she had Mizo. During a FAQ she said they were trying to have a baby. I think it was really fast, having a boyfriend for few months and wanted a baby too soon (hope you will understand english isnt my langage)

Yeah the guy with the daughter is the one she dated right after the 1st baby daddy and his name was Ronnie too. I think she just wanted a baby because she felt like her baby daddy was moving on with a baby a family and she wants a family as well.That’s probably why she got pregnant so soon into this new relationship. You’re English is perfect! Lol

13thletter

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
61,099 2,985 438
Alleybux
Yeah the guy with the daughter is the one she dated right after the 1st baby daddy and his name was Ronnie too. I think she just wanted a baby because she felt like her baby daddy was moving on with a baby a family and she wants a family as well.That’s probably why she got pregnant so soon into this new relationship. You’re English is perfect! Lol
Ohhh ok so Ronnie had a baby first

for some reason I thought she did

GemmaMiles90

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
772 4
Alleybux

Imma check out this link! I don’t follow them but I see them (ronnie, new BM, jasmine) in my explorer page often. Seems like a lot of ingredients in that cake!!! I’m shocked there isn’t more pages on the messy situationships, but I guess you need a lot of haters/fans for that

Nessv

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
888 60 3
Alleybux
Just saw this but Jazmine break up with her second babydaddy

Reaction score
Reactions
9,434 184 21
Alleybux
Just saw this but Jazmine break up with her second babydaddy

Wow. Shocked. : unamused: Jasmine has had more baby daddies than hits now. Isn’t she only like 26/27? I bet the kid isn’t even a year old yet.

What a bird. If somebody in her life would have sat her down as teen, and explained to her the value of vetting men BEFORE birthing their children, I guarantee she would have been way successful than she is now.

All those resources and effort put into her career were pointless, if she just planned to be the BM to some worthless dudes smh.​

megamafia

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
95,506 3,380 1,518
Alleybux
Let’s go back to year 2010 Justin Bieber dropped his hit song baby and jasmine villegas was the lead girl in the video . There was rumors going around about the two and they dated briefly
INy0VKs.jpg
. He took her on tour with him which gained her some attention. jasmine starts her singing career and she is definitely not a strong singer at all. She then started dating rapper young jinsu at the time who was popular around the Internet because he looked similar to Chris Brown.
maxresdefault.jpg
They had a popular internet relationship back in the day until it was revealed that he was abusive and jasmine dropped this song discussing the situation .

Fast forward to 2014 and jasmine makes a comeback they rebrand her image and she drops the song “that’s me right there”ft Kendrick Lamar now the lead boy in the video was way younger than her and they ended up dating which turned a lot of ppl off from her. He was 16 at the time and she was 21. She ends up getting pregnant by him and her music career came to and end.

She then pops up as a YouTube family with her baby father called the banks family They eventually broke up and now he has a new girlfriend who is pregnant.

She’s has her own channel now that her previous baby father has the channel with his new pregnant gf. Her channel barely pulls 100k views she doing fashion nova jean try on hauls how and why did she let herself get to this point.

My opinion: she just didn’t have the talent and could not singing for sh!t also a lot of Justin Bieber fans hated her for dating him and that hurt her career a lot to. I remember back in the day they stayed making hate pages and commenting on her music videos. She didn’t get a lot of promotion and to me personally she didn’t try hard enough. When she came out with that new song in 2014 she could’ve made it! the song gained a lot of attention but she choose to focus on 16/17year old boy. I don’t think she’ll ever get a music career chance again.

You kinda answered your own question once I finish reading this. It's clear why she didn't make it. Poor choices.

truffle butt

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
34,903 1,713 1,067
Alleybux
so everyone just floating past the fact that she got pregnant by a 15 yr old at 21o_Oo_O

if this sh!t was the other way round....smh

Noelle88

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,603 519 30
Alleybux
Wow didn’t know there was a thread on here for them but they’re all so messy.

I do not like Makeala, she seems pretty good with Mizo but I feel like it mostly stems from her being obsessed with Ronnie and not because she genuinely loves her. She keeps trying to make it seem like she’s a sweet loving person but she’s so confrontational in comments under photos on IG and idk how she was okay basically playing step mom to Mizo without ever meeting her actual mother who was 50% custody until just a few months ago

Ronnie was looking for a stand in for the channel and he sure found one lol

Mizo’s birthday was a few weeks ago and Jasmine invited them and neither showed up yet held a big party for her the next day. Idc idc if it you’re able to dress up and do your makeup and hair and go to a park for a party you could have drove the 15 mins to Mizo’s party at Jasmine’s, they are soooo petty.

13thletter

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
61,099 2,985 438
Alleybux
Wow didn’t know there was a thread on here for them but they’re all so messy.

I do not like Makeala, she seems pretty good with Mizo but I feel like it mostly stems from her being obsessed with Ronnie and not because she genuinely loves her. She keeps trying to make it seem like she’s a sweet loving person but she’s so confrontational in comments under photos on IG and idk how she was okay basically playing step mom to Mizo without ever meeting her actual mother who was 50% custody until just a few months ago

Ronnie was looking for a stand in for the channel and he sure found one lol

Mizo’s birthday was a few weeks ago and Jasmine invited them and neither showed up yet held a big party for her the next day. Idc idc if it you’re able to dress up and do your makeup and hair and go to a park for a party you could have drove the 15 mins to Mizo’s party at Jasmine’s, they are soooo petty.
Thank you!!
You hit the nail on the head. Mak is very confrontational and deletes comments. She’s clearly holding resentment and takes it out on the followers. Make me question the role she plays as step mom too!she was quick to get pregnant and have a baby without ever meeting Jasmine. In what world? I’m pretty sure that was ronnies doing but isn’t that a red flag????

Also the bday party thing was Very weird. It was all cool to throes parties together when Jasmine had a man but now that she’s “single” the parties are separate? And they wasted hella money on Mizo mermaid party for no one to even show up?

CoconutClean

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
75,869 2,776 605
Alleybux
so everyone just floating past the fact that she got pregnant by a 15 yr old at 21o_Oo_O

if this sh!t was the other way round....smh

She got dragged all over after that happen
I think Ronnie was 16 or 17 and that’s definitely a huge reason her career didn’t take off. I remember she was in latina magazine announcing her pregnancy and wouldn’t identify the father and I’m sure it’s cause Ronnie was underage.

CoconutClean

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
75,869 2,776 605
Alleybux
Thank you!!
You hit the nail on the head. Mak is very confrontational and deletes comments. She’s clearly holding resentment and takes it out on the followers. Make me question the role she plays as step mom too!she was quick to get pregnant and have a baby without ever meeting Jasmine. In what world? I’m pretty sure that was ronnies doing but isn’t that a red flag????

Also the bday party thing was Very weird. It was all cool to throes parties together when Jasmine had a man but now that she’s “single” the parties are separate? And they wasted hella money on Mizo mermaid party for no one to even show up?
She just lost her father. He was murdered in March she’s probably distraught.

13thletter

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
61,099 2,985 438
Alleybux
I posted this before but I know she was close to him idc what my opinions are of her I feel bad. I just feel like they feel the need to control the narrative a bit too much.

Noelle88

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,603 519 30
Alleybux
Pretty sure she lost her dad after the birthday party thing. Her dad was murdered (may he RIP) March 7 and Mizo's party with Jasmine was February 27 and with Makeala and Ronnie on February 28th.

She seems more focused on her family right now as she should. Someone asked where Mizo was on a recent picture of her Ronnie and the 2 kids and she replied: "with her mommy" with a heart emoji. A much more peaceful answer than what I've seen in the past imo.

I guess time will tell and I'm not saying Jasmine is 100% innocent either, but there was definitely some tension on both sides around the time of the party and Jasmine seemed like she was trying to downplay it, but she made it clear they were invited and they chose not to come. Ronnie had to quickly turn off comments on his post and Makeala threw a huge party and got dressed up just to not post any pictures of it at all.

I don't ever think I'm entitled to every detail of anyone's life but people are going to be naturally curious when it comes on to influencers who overshare and comment on everything. When people asked Makeala why they didn't go to Jasmine's event she just said something about Mizo having 2 parties and double the fun and imo avoided the question. She could have just explained she wasn't up to it because she just had a c-section or they weren't able to make it because of covid or something. But I feel like she didn't because then she looks bad because if it's your c-section, why did you plan a huge party not even at your house but at a park, around your due date? Especially since you and Ronnie knew ahead of time it's highly possible you may have to have another c-section? Even if she had a natural delivery it would have still been close to the day of the party and no guarantee she would be up to it. If it's covid, there were a bunch of people at the park for their party and most persons weren't wearing masks so that's not the best excuse either.

Just my opinion but again, I do feel for her losing her father and hope they're all doing okay.

13thletter

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
61,099 2,985 438
Alleybux
Pretty sure she lost her dad after the birthday party thing. Her dad was murdered (may he RIP) March 7 and Mizo's party with Jasmine was February 27 and with Makeala and Ronnie on February 28th.

She seems more focused on her family right now as she should. Someone asked where Mizo was on a recent picture of her Ronnie and the 2 kids and she replied: "with her mommy" with a heart emoji. A much more peaceful answer than what I've seen in the past imo.

I guess time will tell and I'm not saying Jasmine is 100% innocent either, but there was definitely some tension on both sides around the time of the party and Jasmine seemed like she was trying to downplay it, but she made it clear they were invited and they chose not to come. Ronnie had to quickly turn off comments on his post and Makeala threw a huge party and got dressed up just to not post any pictures of it at all.

I don't ever think I'm entitled to every detail of anyone's life but people are going to be naturally curious when it comes on to influencers who overshare and comment on everything. When people asked Makeala why they didn't go to Jasmine's event she just said something about Mizo having 2 parties and double the fun and imo avoided the question. She could have just explained she wasn't up to it because she just had a c-section or they weren't able to make it because of covid or something. But I feel like she didn't because then she looks bad because if it's your c-section, why did you plan a huge party not even at your house but at a park, around your due date? Especially since you and Ronnie knew ahead of time it's highly possible you may have to have another c-section? Even if she had a natural delivery it would have still been close to the day of the party and no guarantee she would be up to it. If it's covid, there were a bunch of people at the park for their party and most persons weren't wearing masks so that's not the best excuse either.

Just my opinion but again, I do feel for her losing her father and hope they're all doing okay.
Yeah after her dad passed I felt like there’s been a different tone. Which is good to see I think they let the fans get in their heads too much. Her last bday seemed like progress when Jas was pregnant I wonder what changed.

Noelle88

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,603 519 30
Alleybux
Yeah after her dad passed I felt like there’s been a different tone. Which is good to see I think they let the fans get in their heads too much. Her last bday seemed like progress when Jas was pregnant I wonder what changed.
Sorry for he long message lol but basically: Jasmine followed Makeala on IG at one point I think around the time they met and everything was cordial and Jasmine shouted her out last Mother's day. I think Makeala is one of those persons whose nice but if she feels like you paint her man/family/relative in any way that's not kissing their ass, she'll hate you and be against you. I genuinely feel like she let Ronnie get in her head about Jasmine as well and that's why her and Jasmine just tolerate each other and aren't on better terms. If he was truly over Jasmine and there wasn't anything there I don't see why he was scared for them to meet like he said. They both seem like nice young women and great moms. Makes you wonder what could he possibly have expected to happen if they met?

It could also be the youtube video Jasmine did titled Ameera's 4th birthday recap, coparenting story time - She was sharing her truth and I don't think she said anything bad about them. She just stated she felt bad in the beginning of their coparenting journey because no one gave him hate for dating after the split but she got tons of hate. She even asked him like hey, we've split but if people are bashing me as a mom you have the power to defend me as the mother of your child and you don't and he kinda seemed to brush her off and didn't do it. She then said he would make an issue if she did anything as a family with her boyfriend and Ameera, and Ronnie asked her not to do matching outfits and pictures for social media but as we all know, he's pushing the Banks family thing almost as soon as he got with Makeala and they were already doing matching outfits and family pictures. She said she didn't mind them doing it at all, but it was just hard when he's making a big deal if she does the same thing with her partner.

After her video, they got offended and made a response video where Makeala was doing most of the talking which didn't even make sense because Jasmine barely talked about her, (it was mostly how she felt because people were attacking her and her issues with Ronnie). She actually thanked Makeala multiple times in the video for taking care of Ameera and being a positive influence on her. Makeala's excuse for the matching outfit thing is she didn't want to exclude Ameera and that's how she was raised etc. which I get, but it still didn't explain why it was an issue for Jasmine to do it. Ronnie was the one with the issue so why was Makeala even giving an explanation.

There was also the twitter thing in June of last year where Jasmine made a tweet saying: "Trying to be patient while not knowing when my daughter is being given back to me is a serious personal challenge."

I get her frustration but she had to have known tweeting that would definitely stir the drama up between them. So it's been a bit of he said, she said, but tbh my takeaway is Ronnie and Makeala in the past definitely were shady about coparenting, didn't put any effort into trying to meet Jasmine and just be on the same page, had double standards over who could do what with Ameera until Jasmine started matching their energy and did the matching outfits and had Omar around Ameera more and did family stuff and was more vocal on social media then he's suddenly interested in them meeting.

But because Jasmine shared her side of things in the youtube video, because people were wondering how it took her so long to meet Makeala, they took it as something negative and Makeala unfollowed her and it's been tension on and off since. Even Mizo's instagram page which they made together for Ameera, Ronnie controls now and she can't post and doesn't have any access to it so she had to make her own page for Mizo.

Coparenting is different for every one but I guess they leave their fans confused when they try to come off as loving, peaceful and mature but can't just be cool with Jasmine and then Jasmine needs to stop stirring the pot. If you feel some type of way address them directly in private.

13thletter

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
61,099 2,985 438
Alleybux
Sorry for he long message lol but basically: Jasmine followed Makeala on IG at one point I think around the time they met and everything was cordial and Jasmine shouted her out last Mother's day. I think Makeala is one of those persons whose nice but if she feels like you paint her man/family/relative in any way that's not kissing their ass, she'll hate you and be against you. I genuinely feel like she let Ronnie get in her head about Jasmine as well and that's why her and Jasmine just tolerate each other and aren't on better terms. If he was truly over Jasmine and there wasn't anything there I don't see why he was scared for them to meet like he said. They both seem like nice young women and great moms. Makes you wonder what could he possibly have expected to happen if they met?

It could also be the youtube video Jasmine did titled Ameera's 4th birthday recap, coparenting story time - She was sharing her truth and I don't think she said anything bad about them. She just stated she felt bad in the beginning of their coparenting journey because no one gave him hate for dating after the split but she got tons of hate. She even asked him like hey, we've split but if people are bashing me as a mom you have the power to defend me as the mother of your child and you don't and he kinda seemed to brush her off and didn't do it. She then said he would make an issue if she did anything as a family with her boyfriend and Ameera, and Ronnie asked her not to do matching outfits and pictures for social media but as we all know, he's pushing the Banks family thing almost as soon as he got with Makeala and they were already doing matching outfits and family pictures. She said she didn't mind them doing it at all, but it was just hard when he's making a big deal if she does the same thing with her partner.

After her video, they got offended and made a response video where Makeala was doing most of the talking which didn't even make sense because Jasmine barely talked about her, (it was mostly how she felt because people were attacking her and her issues with Ronnie). She actually thanked Makeala multiple times in the video for taking care of Ameera and being a positive influence on her. Makeala's excuse for the matching outfit thing is she didn't want to exclude Ameera and that's how she was raised etc. which I get, but it still didn't explain why it was an issue for Jasmine to do it. Ronnie was the one with the issue so why was Makeala even giving an explanation.

There was also the twitter thing in June of last year where Jasmine made a tweet saying: "Trying to be patient while not knowing when my daughter is being given back to me is a serious personal challenge."

I get her frustration but she had to have known tweeting that would definitely stir the drama up between them. So it's been a bit of he said, she said, but tbh my takeaway is Ronnie and Makeala in the past definitely were shady about coparenting, didn't put any effort into trying to meet Jasmine and just be on the same page, had double standards over who could do what with Ameera until Jasmine started matching their energy and did the matching outfits and had Omar around Ameera more and did family stuff and was more vocal on social media then he's suddenly interested in them meeting.

But because Jasmine shared her side of things in the youtube video, because people were wondering how it took her so long to meet Makeala, they took it as something negative and Makeala unfollowed her and it's been tension on and off since. Even Mizo's instagram page which they made together for Ameera, Ronnie controls now and she can't post and doesn't have any access to it so she had to make her own page for Mizo.

Coparenting is different for every one but I guess they leave their fans confused when they try to come off as loving, peaceful and mature but can't just be cool with Jasmine and then Jasmine needs to stop stirring the pot. If you feel some type of way address them directly in private.

Ronnies the main factor, he could make it cordial. He’s slick petty but his charm gets the fans. He knows what to say and how. I would’ve left him too. It’s like jasmine is made uncomfortable to tell her truth.

I remember Jasmine’s video and her bringing up the matching clothes.. I felt like Ronnie should’ve addressed that or they could’ve just Ignored it altogether if it’s not true.

Noelle88

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,603 519 30
Alleybux
Now Makeala and Jasmine are subtweeting each other again lol. Not much longer until somebody calls somebody out

I'm not sure what was said behind closed doors but Jasmine has been showing off Omar hanging out with her and Mizo and Zayne on Instagram stories and going out of her way to tag him and praise him for being a good dad which isn't weird/petty imo but then she made a whole post about it and at the end of her caption put that Mizo said it was the best day ever. It seems innocent enough but Mizo had been frequenting the park with Makeala and Ronnie so it came off kinda like a dig at them

I still didn't think anything of it until she did a Q&A a couple days later and someone asked how's coparenting and she said "Coparenting with Omar (she put hella emphasis on this part lol) is great, he's so easy to coparent with etc etc", no mention of Ronnie. Imo going out of your way to praise just Omar def let me know some tension was going on behind the scenes. She could've just said coparenting with both dads is good, all that matters is that the kids are happy but only focusing on Omar...stirs the pot lol.

Then last night Jasmine posted some cryptic stuff to her story. One quote saying "They are just angry because the truth you speak contradicts the lie they live" Now who does that sound like lol

Then she made this tweet: The biggest lesson I’ve learned recently is that having a healthy coparenting relationship is KEY! For some this may include having a good friendship and being able to go out and spend time with your child together. Your children’s mental health is always first " Sooo idk if maybe she wanted to do something with Ronnie and Mizo and Makeala felt some type of way or something else

On Makeala's twitter she been liking some shady tweets. The sad part is Makaeala doesn't have a ton of friends in LA outside of Ronnie's friends and family, because she be cooped up in the house looking after all them kids lol, most of her friends are in Hawaii. So whenever she tweets out super shady stuff, it's obvious she's talking about Jasmine. She liked 2 shady tweets: "when y’all gon learn that one-sided beef is obsession" and "Paint me however you want. I know my heart good & I’m solid."

I feel like it's Ronnie stirring the pot though, cause how would either of them know if the other person is saying anything about them specifically