Reactions
28,657 1,204 295
Alleybux

giphy.gif

Single Guy of the Month
Reactions
64,476 1,899 507
Alleybux
She's done nothing wrong, especially when compared to these black male artists who have identity issues and talk bad about their race.

I wasn't even checking for her before the scandal. I liked Juicy and Candy but the hate train really made me listen to more of her music and fall in love with her.

Office of Niece Select
Reactions
58,784 1,332 1,159
Alleybux
she hasn’t ascended to the top of white pop structure yet. Give her a year and a lot of support will go away.

The thin pieces of “colorism” and “black women” will suddenly pop up.

she didn’t get wholesale canceled by BW because her situation was seen as a slight against BM.

1618516121855.png

i run the streets and i break up houses
Reactions
480,876 15,673 2,315
Alleybux
Funny how LSA and parts of Twitter tried to have her “cancelled” and assumed her career would be over after the TC scandal. She’s doing better than ever now. Cancel culture is not real.

Team Owner
Reactions
81,914 2,901 4,131
Alleybux
Because black feminism is a lie.

For years, black women exclaimed that they were tired of light-skinned women being promoted in the industry. They exclaimed that Beyonce, Rihanna and Keri Hilson were only successful because they were light. Far too many cried that light-skinned women gave a false representation of black women. They begged for darker-toned black artists to be pushed into the mainstream.

Now when a bi-racial woman who uses black culture to tap dance for white audiences, it's "let's support because of black male rappers . . . "

For some reason, far too many only believe that her anti-black behavior only was directed at men. She would be the primary culprit in school to shit on black women.

Team Owner
Reactions
405,947 4,431 579
Alleybux

For years, black women exclaimed that they were tired of light-skinned women being promoted in the industry. They exclaimed that Beyonce, Rihanna and Keri Hilson were only successful because they were light. Far too many cried that light-skinned women gave a false representation of black women. They begged for darker-toned black artists to be pushed into the mainstream.

Now when a bi-racial woman who uses black culture to tap dance for white audiences, it's "let's support because of black male rappers . . . "

For some reason, far too many only believe that her anti-black behavior only was directed at men. She would be the primary culprit in school to shit on black women.

General Manager
Time Out
Reactions
28,657 1,204 295
Alleybux

I just want Black women of all shades to win and people to stop equating light skin biracial to Lightskin BLACK.

General Manager
Time Out
Reactions
24,924 724 355
Alleybux

Your life is a lie. Black feminism isn’t a lie. The only people who are against it are the kangz and their mules.

Team Owner
Reactions
81,914 2,901 4,131
Alleybux
I just want Black women of all shades to win and people to stop equating light skin biracial to Lightskin BLACK.
All of this cursive and use of identity politics to abstain from the substantive issue here. A white-identifying, bi-racial singer is using black culture for profit to push vapid music for white audiences.

It's problematic, and all persuasive attempts to justify the behavior highlight that black feminism is a complete lie.

Starter
Reactions
7,986 125 35
Alleybux
she hasn’t ascended to the top of white pop structure yet. Give her a year and a lot of support will go away.

she didn’t get wholesale canceled by BW because her situation was seen as a slight against BM.

View attachment 2476635
Nah Doja is actually talented. Don't think there will be too many colorism articles about her. She is better than most of her peers. Light or dark

General Manager
Time Out
Reactions
24,924 724 355
Alleybux
Doja Cat is not black. Black women don't owe her anything. If your definition of "Black Feminism" is muling for a biracial I want no parts
She is biracial, she is both black and white. Don’t come at me with some black purity bullshit cause I’m not trying to hear it. On ignore you go. Go and March for your kangz. Shoo, bird....

Reactions
4,722 177 152
Alleybux
Because I believed it when she said she was in chatrooms playing around. I used to play around in chat rooms. She apologized let’s move on and listen to her wonderful music.
Literalllyyyyyyyyyy. I can’t even imagine how much cancel worthy stuff I said back in those days. Plus the person who was trying to out her admitted to making the story much worse

General Manager
Time Out
Reactions
28,657 1,204 295
Alleybux
All of this cursive and use of identity politics to abstain from the substantive issue here. A white-identifying, bi-racial singer is using black culture for profit to push vapid music for white audiences.

It's problematic, and all persuasive attempts to justify the behavior highlight that black feminism is a complete lie.
I am not justifying. I said don't equate Lightskin BLACK to Lightskin Biracial. Doja Cat, Zendaya, and Alicia Keys are biracial with a white mom. Aaliyah, Raven Symone, and Tyra Banks are Black with two Black parents.

Don't @ me again with nonsense!

woe betide thee
Reactions
77,515 1,921 2,167
Alleybux

View attachment 2476635
Well its more the case that black women (many of us) felt like the doja situation didnt have anything to do with black women. Shes gone on to collab with plenty of black women artists. We have no beef with her. Black men wanted us to be offended on their behalf and it backfired because black women dont care abouy dojas love life.

woe betide thee
Reactions
77,515 1,921 2,167
Alleybux

A whole lot of drivel and for what. She isnt doing anything other than what all these other black and mixed raced artists are out here doing. Just say you dont like her and go. Youre probably mad she wouldnt fuck you. Thats okay. Stay mad.

The Culture

Ask LSA

The Lounge

Recent Posts

UPDATE Confirmed: Kobe Bryant, 41, and daughter Gianna, 13, killed in helicopter crash
You must have not reviewed everything that happened at the memorial. Vanessa purposely put what was to be stated on the monitors, that didn’t...
DMX "Final Interview" To Air May 16th on TVONE
im not really interested in what he has to say but i liked one of his songs once
If you know someone that got a ppp loan look at this lol.
I’m not tryna make my peoples nervous. Just kidding. If anyone I know is doing it they know better than to involve or inform me.
What was the worst school field trip you've been on?
Any other Georgia people went to Westville and Andersonville in elementary?
So Vanessa Bryant lied after all (who’s surprised?)
Kobe's sister Sharia was there. She's close to Vanessa. I'm wondering why she can't be the bridge. She seems to be at odds with her parents....
Top Bottom