Alleybux

giphy.gif

Nutella

Single Guy of the Month
Reaction score
Reactions
148,533 6,964 1,088
Alleybux
She's done nothing wrong, especially when compared to these black male artists who have identity issues and talk bad about their race.

I wasn't even checking for her before the scandal. I liked Juicy and Candy but the hate train really made me listen to more of her music and fall in love with her.

Mrs Anderson

I’m a billionaire.
Reaction score
Reactions
143,667 6,212 2,007
Alleybux
Because I believed it when she said she was in chatrooms playing around. I used to play around in chat rooms. She apologized let’s move on and listen to her wonderful music.

SinCndomPapi

Dominican Papi, Portofino Papi, Pacífico Papi
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
174,017 14,698 19,660
Alleybux
she hasn’t ascended to the top of white pop structure yet. Give her a year and a lot of support will go away.

The thin pieces of “colorism” and “black women” will suddenly pop up.

she didn’t get wholesale canceled by BW because her situation was seen as a slight against BM.

1618516121855.png

Santigold

ɪ ꜱɪᴍᴘʟʏ ᴀᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ.
Reaction score
Reactions
705,205 30,573 3,181
Alleybux
Funny how LSA and parts of Twitter tried to have her “cancelled” and assumed her career would be over after the TC scandal. She’s doing better than ever now. Cancel culture is not real.

Andi420

Slava Ukraini! Putin’s Biggest Hater!!
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
51,966 4,903 6,268
Alleybux
I don’t believe she came for black women crazy so therefore she’s fine to me.

Last edited:

PhooeyNewton

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
173,664 8,429 8,248
Alleybux
Because black feminism is a lie.

For years, black women exclaimed that they were tired of light-skinned women being promoted in the industry. They exclaimed that Beyonce, Rihanna and Keri Hilson were only successful because they were light. Far too many cried that light-skinned women gave a false representation of black women. They begged for darker-toned black artists to be pushed into the mainstream.

Now when a bi-racial woman who uses black culture to tap dance for white audiences, it's "let's support because of black male rappers . . . "

For some reason, far too many only believe that her anti-black behavior only was directed at men. She would be the primary culprit in school to sh!t on black women.

nikkiluv001

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
602,266 7,609 933
Alleybux

For years, black women exclaimed that they were tired of light-skinned women being promoted in the industry. They exclaimed that Beyonce, Rihanna and Keri Hilson were only successful because they were light. Far too many cried that light-skinned women gave a false representation of black women. They begged for darker-toned black artists to be pushed into the mainstream.

Now when a bi-racial woman who uses black culture to tap dance for white audiences, it's "let's support because of black male rappers . . . "

For some reason, far too many only believe that her anti-black behavior only was directed at men. She would be the primary culprit in school to sh!t on black women.

ChaiSpice

HEATED CHURCH GIRL
Reaction score
Reactions
12,565 214 86
Alleybux
Because cancel culture is stupid. Unless a person murdered, assaulted or raped someone, why would they be cancelled.

Closure

Trying to grow without hating the process
Reaction score
Reactions
224,161 37,263 4,427
Alleybux

I just want Black women of all shades to win and people to stop equating light skin biracial to Lightskin BLACK.

Andi420

BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
51,966 4,903 6,268
Alleybux

Your life is a lie. Black feminism isn’t a lie. The only people who are against it are the kangz and their mules.

Kate Bush

Formerly "Unnie"
Reaction score
Reactions
113,245 1,890 883
Alleybux
Black men wanted her cancelled because she doesn't date them. Most black men are white supremacists also so that wasn't why they were REALLY mad.

PhooeyNewton

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
173,664 8,429 8,248
Alleybux
I just want Black women of all shades to win and people to stop equating light skin biracial to Lightskin BLACK.
All of this cursive and use of identity politics to abstain from the substantive issue here. A white-identifying, bi-racial singer is using black culture for profit to push vapid music for white audiences.

It's problematic, and all persuasive attempts to justify the behavior highlight that black feminism is a complete lie.

KeeCee1982

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
55,403 3,093 2,566
Alleybux
she hasn’t ascended to the top of white pop structure yet. Give her a year and a lot of support will go away.

she didn’t get wholesale canceled by BW because her situation was seen as a slight against BM.

View attachment 2476635
Nah Doja is actually talented. Don't think there will be too many colorism articles about her. She is better than most of her peers. Light or dark

Andi420

BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
51,966 4,903 6,268
Alleybux
Doja Cat is not black. Black women don't owe her anything. If your definition of "Black Feminism" is muling for a biracial I want no parts
She is biracial, she is both black and white. Don’t come at me with some black purity bµllsh!t cause I’m not trying to hear it. On ignore you go. Go and March for your kangz. Shoo, bird....

LilCrabDip

Justice 4 Cheverly
Reaction score
Reactions
76,366 3,234 2,067
Alleybux
Because I believed it when she said she was in chatrooms playing around. I used to play around in chat rooms. She apologized let’s move on and listen to her wonderful music.
Literalllyyyyyyyyyy. I can’t even imagine how much cancel worthy stuff I said back in those days. Plus the person who was trying to out her admitted to making the story much worse

Closure

Reaction score
Reactions
224,161 37,263 4,427
Alleybux
All of this cursive and use of identity politics to abstain from the substantive issue here. A white-identifying, bi-racial singer is using black culture for profit to push vapid music for white audiences.

It's problematic, and all persuasive attempts to justify the behavior highlight that black feminism is a complete lie.
I am not justifying. I said don't equate Lightskin BLACK to Lightskin Biracial. Doja Cat, Zendaya, and Alicia Keys are biracial with a white mom. Aaliyah, Raven Symone, and Tyra Banks are Black with two Black parents.

Don't @ me again with nonsense!

GlitterGutz

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
4,206 198 64
Alleybux
b/c the problem is bigger and deeper than doja. b4 doja gets "cancelled" we have a plethora of people that would need to go first

IrisOsiris

Last friday night
Reaction score
Reactions
101,862 3,302 3,198
Alleybux

View attachment 2476635
Well its more the case that black women (many of us) felt like the doja situation didnt have anything to do with black women. Shes gone on to collab with plenty of black women artists. We have no beef with her. Black men wanted us to be offended on their behalf and it backfired because black women dont care abouy dojas love life.

IrisOsiris

Last friday night
Reaction score
Reactions
101,862 3,302 3,198
Alleybux

A whole lot of drivel and for what. She isnt doing anything other than what all these other black and mixed raced artists are out here doing. Just say you dont like her and go. Youre probably mad she wouldnt fµck you. Thats okay. Stay mad.

scaryfairy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
50,484 740 354
Alleybux
She didn't do sh!t wrong and she makes good music and she's talented. As far as I'm concerned, she never done anything but support black women so....

PhooeyNewton

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
173,664 8,429 8,248
Alleybux
Your life is a lie. Black feminism isn’t a lie. The only people who are against it are the kangz and their mules.
How does any of this address the concern that here is a non-black female appropriating black culture to tap-dance for white audiences for profit? Her behavior hurts black women more than black men.

LilCrabDip

Justice 4 Cheverly
Reaction score
Reactions
76,366 3,234 2,067
Alleybux
How does any of this address the concern that here is a non-black female appropriating black culture to tap-dance for white audiences for profit? Her behavior hurts black women more than black men.
I have a honest question for you. If she spent her entire life with her Father would that then make her black enough? If her black father hadn’t done the black father shuffle, and raised her on his own would that make her black enough?

PhooeyNewton

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
173,664 8,429 8,248
Alleybux
A whole lot of drivel and for what. She isnt doing anything other than what all these other black and mixed raced artists are out here doing. Just say you dont like her and go. Youre probably mad she wouldnt fµck you. Thats okay. Stay mad.
Two wrongs don't make a right. Just because other artists are problematic doesn't justify supporting her who is another color-struck, self-hating buffoon for white audiences at large.

There needs to be an entire cultural reset, but we instead hypocritically call out problematic behavior against one artist but support another. Yet, we think we're making progress.

Just admit that you aren't truly supportive of black women's issues and choose to support degenerate, mind-numbing, devoid pop music and go.

BaeCole

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
273,153 6,668 6,001
Alleybux
When people realize they don’t have the power to cancel anyone, the internet will be much better. So many people are over sensitive. It’s easy to judge others when you live privately and don’t have people “canceling” you for the private convos you have in your homes and with your friends.

mocahontas

☽☆☽
Reaction score
Reactions
72,419 1,399 221
Alleybux

Yawn. Very typical that a black man, like yourself, would try to use the "she would sh!t on Black women too" card.... but the gag is, she didn't. And LOL @ trying to throw the "Black feminism" buzzword in there for extra points, when this has nothing to do with Black feminism at all. This is just reciprocal energy & you men are clearly very upset about it.

There have been multiple instances where BW were specifically shitted on by public figures, celebs, rappers, artists, actors, etc. ranging from black men, nonblack women, lightskin/biracial women, and so on but black men never said "she/he'd be the type to sh!t on Black men too, let's rally & not support him/her on behalf of BW, brothers!". In fact, y'all would support them even more & silence anyone who speaks up about them. I could name dozens of examples, but I'm sure you already know who they are.

You all only try to rile up Black women & essentially 'all-lives-matter' situations, preach that "we're in this together" faux unity, & make hypothetical ("she woulda, coulda, etc done this to you") manipulative situations, when you black men are the subject on the receiving end and want black women to be offended with you:dontknow
But we see you. This is a manipulative tactic of men pretending to be concerned about the well-being of women when you're really doing It to benefit yourself & your fellow men.

Also, this is all very rich coming from an avid Jorja Smith stan, a well-known colorist & someone who actually does erase BW artists in songs made about Black women specifically ('Peng Black Girls' debacle), but of course, you won't cancel her because her target was black women & not black men...lol. You men are so transparent :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

PhooeyNewton

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
173,664 8,429 8,248
Alleybux
I have a honest question for you. If she spent her entire life with her Father would that then make her black enough? If her black father hadn’t done the black father shuffle, and raised her on his own would that make her black enough?
Her admixture or ethnic composition is not the issue here. If she was a monoracial black girl, she's still cancelled to me. Why? Because she routinely sat, watched, and sought the approval of a group of individuals who demeaned black people. One of the homies had a username "OrangeDrank." Plus, let's not even talk about the Dindu Nuffin song.

Here me out on this. I don't fµck with no black, yellow, white or green people who openly allow black people to be disrespected. The rich 4,000-year legacy is faaaaaarrr too poppin. Y'all can support tho.

It's wild too because we canceled Chrisette Michelle for so much less.

PhooeyNewton

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
173,664 8,429 8,248
Alleybux
Yawn. Very typical that a black man, like yourself, would try to use the "she would sh!t on Black women too" excuse.... but the gag is, she didn't. And LOL @ trying to throw the "Black feminism" buzzword in there for extra points, when this has nothing to do with Black feminism at all. This is just reciprocal energy & you men are clearly very upset about it.

Again, there have been multiple moments in history & popular culture where Black women were specifically shitted on by public figures, celebrities, rappers, artists, actors, etc. by black men, nonblack women, lightskin/biracial women, etc but black men never said "she/he'd be the type to sh!t on Black men too, let's not support him/her brothers".
In fact, a lot of y'all would go even harder for these people and continue to support them even more (i.e. Kanye, Nipsey Hussle, 50 Cent, Kodak, ASAP Rocky, Bhad Babie, Iggy Azaelia, Mulatto, Roddy Rich, YesJulz, Jorja, must I go on?).
And honestly, what Doja "allegedly," thinks of black men has not been verified if we're being honest.

You all only try to rile up Black women & essentially 'all-lives-matter' situations & make hypothetical ("she woulda, coulda, etc") events, when you black men are the subject on the receiving end and want black women to be offended with you.
But I see you. This is done strategically & intentionally and only works on women who are easily manipulated & impressionable.

Also, this is very rich coming from an avid Jorja Smith stan like you, who also has a colorist history against black women, is/was white-identified for a long time (as per her own words), but again, of course, you won't cancel her because her target was black women & not black men...lol. You men are so transparent.
giphy.gif

You can write all of the 10,000 word think pieces that you want, and publish them through the Washington Post. Blame black men all day and every day, but it does not excuse her anti-black behavior. And for me, I cancel them all.

Til this day, I personally have canceled Lil Wayne for his Emmit Till reference. Anyone who directly sh!ts on black people gets the smoke from me.

I love us far too much. However, some of y'all don't love yourselves.

Closure

Reaction score
Reactions
224,161 37,263 4,427
Alleybux
Her admixture or ethnic composition is not the issue here. If she was a monoracial black girl, she's still cancelled to me. Why? Because she routinely sat, watched, and sought the approval of a group of individuals who demeaned black people. One of the homies had a username "OrangeDrank." Plus, let's not even talk about the Dindu Nuffin song.

Here me out on this. I don't fµck with no black, yellow, white or green people who openly allow black people to be disrespected. The rich 4,000-year legacy is faaaaaarrr too poppin. Y'all can support tho.

It's wild too because we canceled Chrisette Michelle for so much less.
Didnu Nuffin wasn't derogatory. Black artists wouldn't support her before, during, and after the incident if it was. But go off....

BaeCole

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
273,153 6,668 6,001
Alleybux
Also, people love trying to cancel people they never truly supported in the first place. Which is also why cancel culture doesn’t truly work.

jeido

charidotes dolius charmophron
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
43,091 673 315
Alleybux
She's done nothing wrong, especially when compared to these black male artists who have identity issues and talk bad about their race.

I wasn't even checking for her before the scandal. I liked Juicy and Candy but the hate train really made me listen to more of her music and fall in love with her.

Yeah, the brouhaha made me finally stop asking 'What is a Doja Cat?" and listen/watch. I think she's talented, clever, and adorable.

The rock version of Say So was awesome.