Quantcast

Why Do Black Men Do This?

Take One

C L E N C H E D
Reaction score
Reactions
301 2 1
Alleybux
I honestly think that some black men who do this get upset because they are of the mindset that they can/want to do "better" than black women. I think that they feel like they are better than black women when they can say that they don't WANT a black woman. Because if you can reject something, you have power over it. But when they see a black woman who is not with a black man, I think they see it as a black woman rejecting them (because they're projecting). And they see this as a loss of power, and become enraged at the woman for turning the tables (in his mind) on him. He can't feel better than her anymore if he thinks that SHE is rejecting him. So he feels like a powerless black man again.

I think men who act like this simply date IR to escape their own sense of low worth and powerlessness. They are trying to validate themselves as men and feel like the handicap to their power and prowess is their blackness. So they are scared of black women who complete their "black" image, and express their fear as hatred, both by rejecting black women and by loathing them for seemingly putting others above them.

This is not in defense of IR by the way. Just commenting on how fµcked-up mentalities can motivate people to (a) lash out at their female counterparts, and (b) date IR in the first place.

awwwsugar

In da name of da moon... wut did u say ninga?
Reaction score
Reactions
35,567 1,795 1,132
Alleybux
Some white people disapprove of IRs too, but for different reasons than blacks. Just because a white person (man or woman) marries a black person does not mean the family accepts it. Some families do, but there are plenty of families who don't. Just because they're smiling in you face doesn't mean they're not holding back their true feelings.

I have a friend, a white girl, who comes from a very prejudiced family. Not the whole family, but most of them. Esp. the older people. Her cousin is a complete trainwreck. She's trashy, has no education, has been in jail for stupid stuff, on drugs,etc. A complete Lindsay Lohan. She started dating this black dude who also has a criminal record and beats her. When they found out about the relationship they completely disowned her cousin. They refuse to talk to her or help even when she asked for help. As my friend tells me, its not the fact that the guy is a lowlife, they don't like the fact that she got with a black dude because her family does not believe in race mixing and they are strict about that.

Then she got pregnant for the guy. The kid is now 2 years old and because the mother is fµck up, she ended up going to jail for drugs and she lost custody of her baby. Guess who got the baby? Her racist ass parents. As my good friend tells me, the baby would have probably been better off going to a member of the dad's family, rather than hers. They have some deeply rooted issues and are not 'fit' to be the care takes of the child. She's feels like they're holding the child's race against him and that's not his fault because he didn't ask to be born. So after hearing that whole story, it gave me a 2nd prospective on IR dating. It makes me think twice about IR dating in way.

Viscount

The Senior Officer
Reaction score
Reactions
9,013 4 11
Alleybux

UH OH!

Theyve brought out the big guns now folks. Full defense mode. BATTLE STATIONS! Raise the draw bridge! Archers to the castle walls!

Quick! Someone show an article or picture of a wm in an ir couple being attacked! Do it before they realize that the reverse has happened ten thousand fold to the point where whole towns were destroyed.

And whatever you do dont mention that there isnt even a statement in the article saying the attackers were dating IR themselves....Hurry!

Both black women and men are guilty of this. I swear both genders are hypocrites and are always pointing the finger at the other one.

Sad but true. This will be one of the primary factors that contributes to our downfall in the long run. I can say that with confidence.

Tailormade

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
574 26 46
Alleybux
tumblr_mtl0ggwkgg1rosb88o1_500.gif

Whats this!? Honesty!? Intellectual CONSISTENCY? My my.... it would seem that some of you here at lsa have grown spines since ive been gone. We need more like you to pull us away from the the one sided lies.

But yes I fully agree. There are black men who are guilty of this mindset...and there are no fewer black women who engage in the same sh!t. The problem exists on both sides. Any who do this are stupidly deranged.

Now THIS is what the discussion should have been.

Well this was 25 years ago. They are both now married to their own race lol. Miltary relationships are not the most successful marriages. I am simply making observations. My family has a few screws missing though. I am not a big fan of the relationship between my uncle and his girlfriend of 15 years because ever since he met her, he doesn't work and she is very sick and almost needs lungs transplant. If she wanted to , I bet she could get social security disability but she is a radiologist in the best hospital in the country so that would be a lost of income. She is a great aunt/girlfriend, just very stupid for being with my uncle. ...

awwwsugar

In da name of da moon... wut did u say ninga?
Reaction score
Reactions
35,567 1,795 1,132
Alleybux

Donaka Mark

Kickingbutt
Reaction score
Reactions
38,971 1,590 935
Alleybux
i honestly think that some black men who do this get upset because they are of the mindset that they can/want to do "better" than black women. I think that they feel like they are better than black women when they can say that they don't want a black woman. Because if you can reject something, you have power over it. But when they see a black woman who is not with a black man, i think they see it as a black woman rejecting them (because they're projecting). And they see this as a loss of power, and become enraged at the woman for turning the tables (in his mind) on him. He can't feel better than her anymore if he thinks that she is rejecting him. So he feels like a powerless black man again.

I think men who act like this simply date ir to escape their own sense of low worth and powerlessness. They are trying to validate themselves as men and feel like the handicap to their power and prowess is their blackness. So they are scared of black women who complete their "black" image, and express their fear as hatred, both by rejecting black women and by loathing them for seemingly putting others above them.

This is not in defense of ir by the way. Just commenting on how fµcked-up mentalities can motivate people to (a) lash out at their female counterparts, and (b) date ir in the first place.
^^^^all of this^^^^

Sisqo Stan

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
865 48 81
Alleybux
The IR brigade both bw and bm are a bunch of uneducated losers. Their goal is just to get close to white people. To them that means they made it. Most of these couples are broke/struggling, ugly and just straight trash.

here i am working in a department with only 2 blacks in the whole entire company. YAY! if every bw/bm marries a white person then maybe racism will go away and you will see more blacks in higher up positions in the work place...sarcasm

TruthSerum

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
990 75 396
Alleybux
According to many BW in IR relationships, they get the most heat from black men.

Yet, black men are twice as likely to date interracially--and that includes white, Asian, and Hispanic women. Further, BM are usually less discrete about these relationships.

Why do they do that? Why do they openly date/marry outside their race and at much higher rates, yet criticize black women for doing the same?

Don't they realize that there is already a huge shortage of dateable/marriageable black men and that some BW have no choice? Would they rather the women be alone?
I think that the 1st thing that you should realize is that all black men aren't sharing the same brain. Black men are individuals who are responsible for our own actions. I seriously doubt that the black men who date interracial care about black women who date interracially. I'm sure there are some hypocritical black men who fit your description but they aren't as numerous as you're implying.

Your question is actually more appropriate for black women. The hypocrisy regarding interracial dating and such is so prevalent here that it's funny. This site has a permanent topic dedicated to boycotting black men who supposedly don't deal with black women, yet the white man thirst amongst these same women is off the charts.

Your agenda here is pretty obvious though. You want to lust after white boys in peace, without being called out on it. It is what it is though.

BED

Blanche Elizabeth Devereaux
Reaction score
Reactions
7,600 22 5
Alleybux

I have a friend, a white girl, who comes from a very prejudiced family. Not the whole family, but most of them. Esp. the older people. Her cousin is a complete trainwreck. She's trashy, has no education, has been in jail for stupid stuff, on drugs,etc. A complete Lindsay Lohan. She started dating this black dude who also has a criminal record and beats her. When they found out about the relationship they completely disowned her cousin. They refuse to talk to her or help even when she asked for help. As my friend tells me, its not the fact that the guy is a lowlife, they don't like the fact that she got with a black dude because her family does not believe in race mixing and they are strict about that.

Then she got pregnant for the guy. The kid is now 2 years old and because the mother is fµck up, she ended up going to jail for drugs and she lost custody of her baby. Guess who got the baby? Her racist ass parents. As my good friend tells me, the baby would have probably been better off going to a member of the dad's family, rather than hers. They have some deeply rooted issues and are not 'fit' to be the care takes of the child. She's feels like they're holding the child's race against him and that's not his fault because he didn't ask to be born. So after hearing that whole story, it gave me a 2nd prospective on IR dating. It makes me think twice about IR dating in way.

This is why I was grateful for my nieces nana (God rest her soul). She encouraged to learn about their race (both sides), bought them dolls that resembled them and most importantly loved them. I know that doesn't happen as often with the "white" side. We would have held things down regardless for them, but its nice they didn't have to grow up experiencing negativity w/ in their race.

Viscount

The Senior Officer
Reaction score
Reactions
9,013 4 11
Alleybux
I think that the 1st thing that you should realize is that all black men aren't sharing the same brain. Black men are individuals who are responsible for our own actions. I seriously doubt that the black men who date interracial care about black women who date interracially. I'm sure there are some hypocritical black men who fit your description but they aren't as numerous as you're implying.

Your question is actually more appropriate for black women. The hypocrisy regarding interracial dating and such is so prevalent here that it's funny. This site has a permanent topic dedicated to boycotting black men who supposedly don't deal with black women, yet the white man thirst amongst these same women is off the charts.

Your agenda here is pretty obvious though. You want to lust after white boys in peace, without being called out on it. It is what it is though.

She most certainly was pushing an agenda by trying to make it seem like its one sided. And I do love that point that you made about all black men not sharing one brain. They quickly forget that when it comes to us...which was why i slammed her and will continue to slam any that put that bµllsh!t forward as the truth.

But we all know that this happens on both ends. So I cant support you trying to just dump this all on one side. Unlike some of those around here...I believe in consistency.

TruthSerum

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
990 75 396
Alleybux

She most certainly was pushing an agenda by trying to make it seem like its one sided. And I do love that point that you made about all black men not sharing one brain. They quickly forget that when it comes to us...which was why i slammed her and will continue to slam any that put that bµllsh!t forward as the truth.

But we all know that this happens on both ends. So I cant support you trying to just dump this all on one side. Unlike some of those around here...I believe in consistency.
I didn't try and dump anything on 1 side. I simply said that her question was more appropriate for black women seeing as how this is a site that caters to black women. If we're going to be completely honest about it then we have to admit that bm/ww pairings get a lot more hate than wm/bw pairings. That fact is proven by history. White men have lynched black men for simply looking at a white woman. There isn't one example of this happening in the opposite. With all of the hate and backlash that white women get from white men for "dating out", you never see them bashing white men as whole because of it. That's quite telling.

Bryce

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
343 15 67
Alleybux
Another black man bashing thread.

Let me mark my spot.

I saw this yesterday on Facebook .

2jadd1w.jpg

White men do the same thing !

Yep, another one.

You know what's funny? These kind of threads are NEVER moved to the Back Alley or NSIS forum. The Mods and The Admin almost seems to relish in them.

Bryce

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
343 15 67
Alleybux
UH OH black men, some LSA black women are mad at you...it must be Salty Saturday when most of the black man hate comes out because these black women are at home, alone.

No white knight in sight, so it's hate black men night!

EnlightenMeBaby

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
3,330 9 10
Alleybux
UH OH black men, some LSA black women are mad at you...it must be Salty Saturday when most of the black man hate comes out because these black women are at home, alone.

No white knight in sight, so it's hate black men night!

And why are you so salty, Bryce? Where's your woman? LOL! By the way, my man is standing right over there, making tacos. Real talk. He's chopping tomatoes and is enjoying it. Anyway......

We all need prayer. We do. As much as we do things to hurt each other, we have to look at the bigger picture. There's enough love to go around. More than enough. The reason why interracial dating occurs is because of the human need to learn from each other. We're here to help each other, but things get screwed up when superiority comes into the picture. It creates animosity. For anybody's information, black women wouldn't care about ww with bm if ww didn't think they were better than black women. That goes for the other way around, also. Some of these black men have these women thinking that they are better than black women, when CLEARLY, that's not the case.

If we weren't beaten into inferiority, bm wouldn't even want anyone except their own, so if that's the way white people can get that black goodness, so be it. Mind games. I know some cool white women that are with black men, I know cool white men with black women. It depends on the individual.

Now, we have to love black men even when they dog black women. They are mentally ill. Seriously. Now the women are following suit, that's what they don't like. The truth. It pains them to know that black women are now behaving in the same way they are. Same goes for white men. (They couldn't get enough of the black woman, now it's the white woman's turn) They want to be the boss, but don't want to lead. I can go on, but I'll stop it right here.

Oh, one more thing. Men have no business leading. No matter what the race is. Look around, it's a fact.

Bryce

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
343 15 67
Alleybux

You have summed up a segment of Lipstick Alley in one sentence.

The fact that @The Admin would sticky a thread bashing black men that don't deal with black women or have wronged these black women in some way, and then create a Interracial forum for these same black women to worship white men at free will, speaks volumes.

The hundreds of threads bashing black men is just further proof.

Keep giving them this Serum, and the Truth will set them free!

NoDream

Pick It Up Slow
Reaction score
Reactions
12,209 138 60
Alleybux
Meh. It all depends on where you live. I dated a white guy when I was living in Hawaii and no one gave a damn. But when my cousins from Amsterdam (We're Surinamese; not Dutch lol) came over to where I am now (Tennessee) with their Dutch (white) boyfriends lots of black people (men and women) gave them dirty stares. We didn't see a lot of white people so I can't speak on how they felt.

I've come to the conclusion that in the south white and black people don't like it. In the West and North and in Europe; no one gives a crap. But I mean; the south has always been a little behind when it comes to progressiveness soooo that's no big shocker.

Umehara

MVP
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
49 5 10
Alleybux
Now, we have to love black men even when they dog black women. They are mentally ill. Seriously. Now the women are following suit, that's what they don't like. The truth. It pains them to know that black women are now behaving in the same way they are. Same goes for white men. (They couldn't get enough of the black woman, now it's the white woman's turn) They want to be the boss, but don't want to lead. I can go on, but I'll stop it right here.

I think you're exactly the kind of woman most men here are complaining about. LOL I bet your man (if he even exists) is ugly as all hell.

And FYI white men are not your saviour and in truth black women are the last group of women some becky needs to worry about losing her men to. White men for the most part dont have ya'll high on their list. How do I know this? Because I often disagree with the incredibly offensive sh!t white men have to say about you.

ebonykiss

Rookie
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
7 1
Alleybux
I honestly think that some black men who do this get upset because they are of the mindset that they can/want to do "better" than black women. I think that they feel like they are better than black women when they can say that they don't WANT a black woman. Because if you can reject something, you have power over it. But when they see a black woman who is not with a black man, I think they see it as a black woman rejecting them (because they're projecting). And they see this as a loss of power, and become enraged at the woman for turning the tables (in his mind) on him. He can't feel better than her anymore if he thinks that SHE is rejecting him. So he feels like a powerless black man again.

I think men who act like this simply date IR to escape their own sense of low worth and powerlessness. They are trying to validate themselves as men and feel like the handicap to their power and prowess is their blackness. So they are scared of black women who complete their "black" image, and express their fear as hatred, both by rejecting black women and by loathing them for seemingly putting others above them.

This is not in defense of IR by the way. Just commenting on how fµcked-up mentalities can motivate people to (a) lash out at their female counterparts, and (b) date IR in the first place.

Pretty much , until they call their brothers out I don't take them seriously on this issue :disdain:, I think it's all a ego thing for them

EnlightenMeBaby

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
3,330 9 10
Alleybux
I think you're exactly the kind of woman most men here are complaining about. LOL I bet your man (if he even exists) is ugly as all hell.

And FYI white men are not your saviour and in truth black women are the last group of women some becky needs to worry about losing her men to. White men for the most part dont have ya'll high on their list. How do I know this? Because I often disagree with the incredibly offensive sh!t white men have to say about you.

You must be high because what you are talking/typing has nothing to do with what I typed. Fool.

4livicsoon

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
107 6 5
Alleybux

Thanks for this post. Because you've demonstrated the type of black man that I described in my OP. Why can't you just be happy for your women and wish them the best? Why must you try to convince them that they're unwanted by everyone else?

I, for one, have no problems with black men dating interracially. I'd like for everyone in this world to be happy.

EnlightenMeBaby

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
3,330 9 10
Alleybux
Thanks for this post. Because you've demonstrated the type of black man that I described in my OP. Why can't you just be happy for your women and wish them the best? Why must you try to convince them that they're unwanted by everyone else?

I, for one, have no problems with black men dating interracially. I'd like for everyone in this world to be happy.

Probably nobody but Bryce under another screen name begging to get roasted.

Umehara

MVP
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
49 5 10
Alleybux

Yeeeaah....no. In fact my sister is engaged to a white guy. Stand up guy too. But at the end of the day I would cuss her out if she started pretending as if white men are her saviour. Same way I would cuss out any black dude who acts as if Becky's are somehow an upgrade. And once again I have fooled around with a few of them in my time.

At the end of the day I dont like seeing it because of the sheer amounts of vitriol white men like to spit about black women. Its disgusting TBH. I lurk a couple forums from time to time, pasty fools telling me how they would rather have xes with a ****** than a black woman. I dont know whether its inherent racism or self denial but white men seem to have a big problem with being xesually attracted to black women so its rather ironic when these same idiots on lsa pedestalise them. I can assure there are few of them doing the same.

Viscount

The Senior Officer
Reaction score
Reactions
9,013 4 11
Alleybux
Yeeeaah....no. In fact my sister is engaged to a white guy. Stand up guy too. But at the end of the day I would cuss her out if she started pretending as if white men are her saviour. Same way I would cuss out any black dude who acts as if Becky's are somehow an upgrade. And once again I have fooled around with a few of them in my time.

At the end of the day I dont like seeing it because of the sheer amounts of vitriol white men like to spit about black women. Its disgusting TBH. I lurk a couple forums from time to time, pasty fools telling me how they would rather have xes with a ****** than a black woman. I dont know whether its inherent racism or self denial but white men seem to have a big problem with being xesually attracted to black women so its rather ironic when these same idiots on lsa pedestalise them. I can assure there are few of them doing the same.

It's the point in the bold that many seem to have an issue with when it gets challenged.

as for the second half of your post...none of my concern. That falls squarely on the shoulders of those who get involved in those relationships. As long as the arent spewing hate and white supremacy then i really couldn't care less.

Likewise I dont care if the women in question put these women put white men on a pedestal so long as I dont hear a peep out of them when black men do the same for others.

smileyfacedkill

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
23 2 14
Alleybux
According to many BW in IR relationships, they get the most heat from black men.

Yet, black men are twice as likely to date interracially--and that includes white, Asian, and Hispanic women. Further, BM are usually less discrete about these relationships.

Why do they do that? Why do they openly date/marry outside their race and at much higher rates, yet criticize black women for doing the same?

Don't they realize that there is already a huge shortage of dateable/marriageable black men and that some BW have no choice? Would they rather the women be alone?

It's because black men see the white man is the primary force behind the subjugation of blacks. White men were the majority of slave owners, are the majority of police officers, judges and law writers. Black men don't look at white women or other races of women as destroying their race. This is why black men look at black women that support the devil as an abomination. The sad thing is that most black women don't understand this perspective and they actually see it as being hypocritical, when it really isn't.