Quantcast

Why Do Black Men Make so Many EXCUSES not to date Black Women?

DTective Russell

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
8,292 2,236 4,830
Alleybux
Black women's strategy for beating racism is through white peen
Black women escape the burden of blackness through white peen
Black women fight white supremacy through white peen
Black women transcend race through white peen
Black women solve all their problems through white peen

Other women raise and nurture children that build biological warfare weaponry, wage world wars, build economic powerhouses, overthrow governments and occupy countries

Its a preference for Black women since the Slave Plantations tho
I wholeheartedly concur, friends.

DTective Russell

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
8,292 2,236 4,830
Alleybux
I’m not rehashing something I posted almost three years ago. I also dont care what’s being said in the video. I’m not watching it.

Go marry your white woman sir. bye.

IMG_4626.gif

Could you post the link to that information?. I would really like to get the actual facts and data of interracial marriage in today’s climate. If you have the data please provide it once again. That would be greatly appreciated.

The video I kindly posted is very insightful. It’s not a video disparaging Black women at all. It’s trying to get to the truth without making it a gender war, friend.

DTective Russell

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
8,292 2,236 4,830
Alleybux
I encourage Becky to deal with bm so I won’t have to. I know that many of them take those men for their money and get those papers once they’ve gotten their money up. I guess that’s the cost of submission.
Nonbw with bm have very high OOW rates as well. Trust me these women get the same bm we do, and we all know what that means. A whole lot of overcompensation for lack of manhood, disrespect, financial limitations and “the white man” speeches every time something goes wrong. One day Bw should talk about how in many cases when you date a bm, they need a little more help from their women. Not the case as much with other groups of men. One of my girlfriends was saying everytime she dated a bm, he needed help with navigating life a little more. But with wm, for once, she said the wm actually took care of her. It was a stark difference. And it made easy for her to submit to him.
So are you “dealing” with Keisha and the highest IPV rate because Chad is not “dealing” with you outside of race play…according to the data, friend.

DTective Russell

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
8,292 2,236 4,830
Alleybux
White man: oppresses

Arab man: I will wage Jihad on America and I will sacrifice every son of Muhammad until the earth is rid of the infidels. I will bomb your nations and send son after son until the end of time, prepare to die

Jewish man: I will control every banking and media industry on earth and starve your people of resources and media propaganda at a whim. So keep my name out ya goddam mouth

Chinese man: I will take everything you ever created and reproduce it at 5% of the cost and sell it back to your people until they abandon their own group economics and rely on mine. Then I will control your economy. Know yourself b!tch

Black man: Imma fµck these pawgs and paags and show dem ugly black bishes how undesirable dey are and how much a high value ninja got options cus ain't nobody want dey ugly darkskin ahhh anyway #pawgset
So why did so many of those men FLEE from their countries to come to a country built by Foundational Black American men, friend?
IMG_9254.png

DTective Russell

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
8,292 2,236 4,830
Alleybux
Examining a group of men who are collectively known for being absent fathers, criminals, worshipping other races of women, and who are not providers or leaders in their home or their community is being shallow? These are not surface issues, these issues leak into every facet of the community. In communities where men are leaders the outcomes are different, and the women submit, and respect him.

The reason you don’t see that in our community is because Bm are absent from it or unwilling to be the leaders the community needs. You call Bw hyper xesual and say we jump from bed to bed, but peen is all Bm can really offer to Bw. They offer nothing else.

It starts with the male. He is the model. Women will continue to invest in themselves until the men in our community invest in it. Black men acted like men through the 1970s, but in the last 50 years as collective group they haven’t made strides, compared to Bw.

Bw lead in education, entrepreneurship, income, they even lead in their homes because the men are absent. Black girls perform better in school than black boys. These are all things Bw did despite living in white racist society as women. These are things we’ve accomplished without Bm investing in us or propping us up.

These are things many bw have done as single moms, as single childless women, old, middle age and young.

I say this all to say that Bm don’t have excuses for their inability to get it together. It’s not bw’s job to get them in order, it’s theirs now.
But according to actual data, those men are the most involved fathers when allowed and the majority of those men are also childless. Less than 3% of those men are criminals. Less than 5% of those men are married to or date white women, let alone worship them. Those men are also the only group in America history that has had to and continue to pull themselves up by their non existent boot straps and get it out the white American supremacist mud.

All girls/women of every race lead in education. Women the overwhelming teachers and administrators.

Black men are 55% of ALL Black Business owners compared to 37% of Black women.

5% of Black men make 100K compared to 3% for Black women

Black men earn and are worth more than Black women. 50k to 44k and 10k to 1K

The white supremacy sponsored Black Gynocracy has been ran by single baby mamas and Black feminists the last 50 years. Raising boys and girls with the wrong orientation. For further evidence I direct you to your local Black community.

So with all the facts and data, why focus on the small tiny itty bitty minority, friend.

DTective Russell

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
8,292 2,236 4,830
Alleybux
BM have some kind of deep rooted deficiency that only relates to males. Its very apparent when you compare black males to any other group of males. Numbers don't lie the proof is in the pudding

Other groups of men have been battered by whites and each other but always maintain some level of male pride and male self preservation, bm prefer to trade theirs away as a bargaining chip to plead assimilation and protection from the bullying of white men, but can only get that by trying to become white men....which obviously doesn't work, ever.

Yes in the 60s we had leaders and they were extinguished but I'm sorry so what, every oppressed/rebel group has leaders who are targeted but they raise son after son to continue that work. Even if the entire infrastructure is destroyed another crazy fool pops up and becomes a threat.

This is the nature of masculinity to fight and compete. Men literally have a handful of reason to exist, fighting and competing (building) are two of the main reasons.
Why do BM need permission or cooperation from BW to do what they are programmed to do? Are they not actually men?

Men have always fought for power and control and they have always fought each other but now we have a race of blk men who run away from their male fight to come and harrass their women and fight them instead day in and day out. Pathetic

They think this empowerment too! Meanwhile every other man looks at them like scum and inferior males and this doesn't bother them because they abandoned their status as men to escape fighting and losing and along with that are unable to build anything because the only way they can get resources is by taking them away from other men
And here you are blabbering on about how bw won't let bm lead.
MEN DO NOT NEED PERMISSION TO LEAD. WOMEN DO NOT NEED PERMISSION TO NUTURE AND CREATE THIS HOW WE ARE GENETICALLY PROGRAMMED

Eta: BM are only interested in fighting for the parts of (mostly toxic) masculinity that includes pleasure like xes, impregnating multiple women, having their egos stroked by women. And ignore the sh!t parts like building nations and spilling their own blood in the process (not saying I agree with this)

When the kangs complain about combative bw they are referring to not being able to get their way and being able to control the power dynamics or being able to run away from their responsibility and cheat in peace

They never really complain about the real hell other men give them because they know they can't and won't do fµck all about it. LAZY

There is something fundamentally wrong with the coding of BM and bm and bw refused to face it
All those men FLED to a country built by Foundational Black American men and another man’s Patriarchy.
IMG_9443.png

, friend.

PKCarmelDrop

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
40,655 1,651 780
Alleybux
View attachment 5560661
Could you post the link to that information?. I would really like to get the actual facts and data of interracial marriage in today’s climate. If you have the data please provide it once again. That would be greatly appreciated.

The video I kindly posted is very insightful. It’s not a video disparaging Black women at all. It’s trying to get to the truth without making it a gender war, friend.
But according to actual data, those men are the most involved fathers when allowed and the majority of those men are also childless. Less than 3% of those men are criminals. Less than 5% of those men are married to or date white women, let alone worship them. Those men are also the only group in America history that has had to and continue to pull themselves up by their non existent boot straps and get it out the white American supremacist mud.

All girls/women of every race lead in education. Women the overwhelming teachers and administrators.

Black men are 55% of ALL Black Business owners compared to 37% of Black women.

5% of Black men make 100K compared to 3% for Black women

Black men earn and are worth more than Black women. 50k to 44k and 10k to 1K

The white supremacy sponsored Black Gynocracy has been ran by single baby mamas and Black feminists the last 50 years. Raising boys and girls with the wrong orientation. For further evidence I direct you to your local Black community.

So with all the facts and data, why focus on the small tiny itty bitty minority, friend.
So are you “dealing” with Keisha and the highest IPV rate because Chad is not “dealing” with you outside of race play…according to the data, friend.

Ummm sir. Again. This thread is literally from almost 3 years ago. I no longer care about this, why do you? Move on.

DTective Russell

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
8,292 2,236 4,830
Alleybux

Ummm sir. Again. This thread is literally from almost 3 years ago. I no longer care about this, why do you? Move on.

Thanks. I just realized that another font upped the thread. I sincerely apologize but any info you have on interracial marriage data in the 2020s would be greatly appreciated, friend:

MferRonOneal

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,777 2,302 2,460
Alleybux
Most black guys date black girls its just the bm that y'all want like entertainers don't and y'all chastise all of us for their actions

Its totally unfair. The avg bm r into bw but bw refuse to date reg bm. That'll date a reg non bm tho

PilarsMom

God, PJ, money, family = my happiness
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
67,847 4,681 3,410
Alleybux
Black men's strategy for beating racism is through white pussy
Black men escape the burden of blackness through white pussy
Black men fight white supremacy through white pussy
Black men transcend race through white pussy
Black men solve all their problems through white pussy

Other men build biological warfare weaponry, wage world wars, build economic powerhouses, overthrow governments and occupy countries

Its a preference tho
This

Black men are the fµck!ng weakest link.

ATLnWorld

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,863 553 1,000
Alleybux
Most black guys date black girls its just the bm that y'all want like entertainers don't and y'all chastise all of us for their actions

Its totally unfair. The avg bm r into bw but bw refuse to date reg bm. That'll date a reg non bm tho

They have theyre kids too and they dont stick around......

stamaster21

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
439 168 226
Alleybux

Thats one mating tactic women use in general get upset at the small pool of desired men they want, then put the rage and anger at the larger pool of men they don't desire. Men on the other hand don't care about the women they don't want or get upset, because said men don't want anything from them. But women need the men they don't desire for community duties and to mentor children and be future step-fathers, resources etc.

Last edited:

goldenboy70

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
450 99 152
Alleybux
I'm watching this Kevin Samuels guy omg - he literally makes women feel like crap about themselves- talking about weight and sheet

you know how many overweight obese white women I know who are married.

anyways I asked this ex-football baller why black guys he knows date out and he says its because why date someone who has the same stressors as you and when I asked what those stressors are? he said financial

and I was like what you mean? black women are out-earning black men- and he was like his friends and he wants a low-stress relationship and that he didn't know about the dynamics of those males cause he's got a higher income. An example he gave is that when a black woman doesn't get promoted at the job or get paid fairly she brings those stressors at home.

huh...anyways the conversation will continue but again I find these relationship gurus mad toxic and mean and that black men use way too many excuses not to ride for black women.
I don't need excuses.I'm a lad who,like 95% of lads of ALL backgrounds,adores buxom blondes. (As well as buxom black,brown,yellow and red women.)

Truer Words

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,741 1,112 298
Alleybux
I don't know the answer to your question but it hurts me to see this and know that this exists. Many black men harbor a hate towards black women and I cannot explain where it comes from.

I am a black man who loves our people but am scared we are slowly dying out in culture and in love.