Why Do Black Men Make so Many EXCUSES not to date Black Women?

Team Owner
Reactions
45,880 965 614
Alleybux
A lot of Black women don’t want to accept that a lot of Black men simply find Black Women unattractive. “Attitudes” and etc are all weak excuses, we know they will tolerate the worst personalities from Non-Black women.

Plus, they adore the mixed race women who grow up in the hood and are raised no differently than BW. They make exceptions for Black women that look racially ambiguous or as non-Black as possible. They are men. It is about LOOKS. Sadly, personality and attitude doesn’t stop them from finding an attractive woman attractive. Many will still pursue her no matter how shitty of a person she may be. But they will also reject a serious relationship (not sex) with a beautiful Black woman because she is Black or darker skinned.

They have simply internalized European and non-white beauty standards that are inherently anti-Black, and do not like how Black women naturally look, because subconsciously they do not like themselves or their Blackness either.

Starter
Reactions
835 42 96
Alleybux
Because they ain't shit. Is that not what you want to hear?
If someone's rationale for their attraction is an "excuse" to you, then I promise you that no answer around this topic (that might be true, but not what you want to hear) will be enough to you

Rookie
Reactions
168 99 127
Alleybux
Black men's strategy for beating racism is through white pussy
Black men escape the burden of blackness through white pussy
Black men fight white supremacy through white pussy
Black men transcend race through white pussy
Black men solve all their problems through white pussy

Other men build biological warfare weaponry, wage world wars, build economic powerhouses, overthrow governments and occupy countries

Its a preference tho
Yeah, and how did that work out??

Rookie
Reactions
168 99 127
Alleybux
I'm watching this Kevin Samuels guy omg - he literally makes women feel like crap about themselves- talking about weight and sheet

you know how many overweight obese white women I know who are married.

anyways I asked this ex-football baller why black guys he knows date out and he says its because why date someone who has the same stressors as you and when I asked what those stressors are? he said financial

and I was like what you mean? black women are out-earning black men- and he was like his friends and he wants a low-stress relationship and that he didn't know about the dynamics of those males cause he's got a higher income. An example he gave is that when a black woman doesn't get promoted at the job or get paid fairly she brings those stressors at home.

huh...anyways the conversation will continue but again I find these relationship gurus mad toxic and mean and that black men use way too many excuses not to ride for black women.
He doesn’t make women feel like crap, he basically holds a mirror up, and these ladies realize they’re not as desirable as they think they are… and that’s what makes them feel like crap!

Rookie
Reactions
302 10 16
Alleybux
He doesn’t make women feel like crap, he basically holds a mirror up, and these ladies realize they’re not as desirable as they think they are… and that’s what makes them feel like crap!
I get it...you mean like how non-BM men holds a mirror up to BM? These BM realize they’re not as powerful as they think they are...and that’s what makes BM feel like crap! Then they take out their feelings of low self worth on BW!

Rookie
Reactions
168 99 127
Alleybux
I get it...you mean like how non-BM men holds a mirror up to BM? These BM realize they’re not as powerful as they think they are...and that’s what makes BM feel like crap! Then they take out their feelings of low self worth on BW!
Lmfao! Nobody said black men felt like crap, what a reach. This is a perfect example of why KS exist... to put you ignorant females in your place!

General Manager
Reactions
28,477 564 253
Alleybux
If most had the coins, they would get with their preferences which is nonblack. But since they don't, some settle and marry up with BW who have lowered their standards.

Rookie
Reactions
302 10 16
Alleybux
Stop projecting! You're the one that responded with a lie, then got mad when I put you in you place,lol
If you insist, Bigdudd!

BW are NEVER going to accept BM in their current state without resources no matter what you say BWAHAHAHAHHA!

Now I will give you the attention you deserve and put you on kindly on ignore...

Last edited:
Rookie
Reactions
168 99 127
Alleybux
If you insist, Bigdudd!

BW are NEVER going to accept BM in their current state without resources no matter what you say BWAHAHAHAHHA!

Now I will give you the attention you deserve and put you on kindly on ignore...
Somebody's angry lol. Bw love them some Bm. The problem is, so do everybody else. That makes it very competitive for Bw, and some just don't know how to compete, so they get left behind.

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

• Poll
Loose Puthy Peasant Presents: The Queen Naija Story
No, my mom loves My 600lb Life one time—years ago—I was watching it with her and it made me hungry so I ordered takeout from this new place and...
Chris Evans Exchange Thread Part II
I am busy the whole day so I can't do the "40 reasons why I love Chris", a great idea btw, but I give one reason why I love him: Happy...
Philly Tea Volume Iii. Motherless Children, Row Home Hoochies, Broke Scammers, And Botched Surgeries
She feels guilty for talking shit about her and that stroller, knowing that girl lost her baby. Jenn is a piece of shit and selfish as fuck, that...
Favorite Ice Tea Maker
Milos sweet tea Meh but that's bc I'm not a fan of the restaurant
Reply as a man
Are we supposed to actually read that? First of all, if I was a man and recieved multiple paragraph texts I'd call her up and have a...
Products that do not disrupts hormone balance.
Like the person above said, switching to non toxic products will not get rid of hirsutism. However you should be using beauty products without...
Ariana Grande - better off
R.I.P. Mac Miller… every time I hear this song I think of him. Apparently this was written about Ricky after they broke up, but I still only...
Anybody ever date a Babalawo ?
Girl I feel you! The best way to learn is from someone directly connected Yorubaland. Ughhh I would have been annoyed too. I'm glad you replied...
The Truth about Idi Amin
Wow, I didn't know. There really are 2 sides to every story. But wasn't he the same guy who would order people who simply disagreed with him to...
Why Kelis Sold Her L.A. House and Moved to a Farm (Harper's BAZAAR June/July 2021)
lol at theres a foot hanging out the sheep butt. i aint ready for that life to be digging in a sheeps ass to deliver a baby
Top Bottom