Quantcast

Why do black men pay to have white and latina and mixed girlfriends wives but want black women to work?

Frenchesca P.

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
41,500 1,302 1,537
Alleybux
This part.

Also, I hate when fonts try to act clueless as if we mean all these women are SAHM for their whole life. Of course not, but if you look at studies on this, black women even have the shortest maternity leaves and also more likely to work right up until giving birth. Very much workhorse vibes and it’s unfair (not to mention unhealthy). BW are more likely to be forced to go back to work quickly even when married because the average bm is not able to provide n the same capacity that white, Asian, etc men are. Not all white/Asian/Latina SAHMS do it for decades…but it’s nice that they are more likely to be afforded the opportunity to take a year or two off to raise and nurture their babies.

Overall, This is a problem and negatively contributes to the physical health and mental health of black women. This isn’t just about “money and luxury”, it’s literally about black womens health.
This. I’ve seen way more heavily pregnant black women working than any other race of women. Fonts are acting obtuse in here. Yes, most women work, however, bw seem to not even have the option to be a SAHM compared to the other races, and like you said, black women have the shortest maternity leaves and most times are raising their kids by themselves after the kid is born.

Frenchesca P.

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
41,500 1,302 1,537
Alleybux
Black women are go getters it's not that this men make us work it's us who work so we make sure our kids ,families and ourselves have our future intact and secure.

Gabriel Union works , Ciara works , Ayesha works , this women have been working whether their men were famous or not I could name so many than your pebbles of Latina women that are just sitting at home knitting with no money of their own.

Stop making it seem like black men force us to work , many of this black women work for themselves we don't worship black men they way you do . No wonder black men would cheat on you with black women and you still cling on him because he has bags and hoping he will change .
Black women are go getters however that’s not the point. The point is that we should at least have the option like every other race of women to be a SAHM if we do desire. We shouldn’t have to be working at nine months pregnant. It’s no wonder that bw are more likely to die during childbirth than other races because that can’t be healthy for the mother or child.

Last edited:

Katie lola

You animated grasshopper
Reaction score
Reactions
8,935 890 681
Alleybux
Black women are go getters however that’s not the point. The point is that we should at least have the option like every other race of women to be a SAHM if we do desire. We shouldn’t have to be working at nine months pregnant. It’s no wonder that bw are more likely to die in childbirth than other races because that can’t be healthy for the mother or child.
Black women die at childbirth due to negligence not working 2021 and you still can't get facts right???????? ....go do your research google is free .....Child birth deaths are majorly as a result of doctors negligence not the women working , smh!!!

Cicely Tyson

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,866 739 784
Alleybux
I’m not sure why people are so pressed about Vanessa Bryant that lady has one of the saddest lives ever. I would never want to be her no amount of money would want me to be her.

Cicely Tyson

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,866 739 784
Alleybux
It is so funny that he insisted his black sisters go to school by not supporting them so they could have careers yet he married a GED educated latin wife that never worked.
I guess he didn't think they would ever get as lucky as Vanessa did. SMH....
I mean they have husbands so it was up to their husbands to decide if they should work or not. Not their brother. I’m not sure why people think Vanessa is the symbol of success. That woman got cheated on and humiliated to get millions. If you think she is a great success then that’s a sad life.

Valhalla

ColdWinter
Reaction score
Reactions
50,495 1,396 422
Alleybux
A lot of black men grow up with single mothers and watch their very black mother bust her ass working, sometimes working multiple jobs while the dad is absent so they grow up thinking black women are supposed to be work mules for black men, while being able to fantasize over the well-kept, unstressed uber-feminine woman their mother was never able to be bc she was too busy working 24/7 to be that. Basically it's a grass is greener situation.

deesssie

Crazy woman who keeps getting older
Reaction score
Reactions
830 52 22
Alleybux
I would be jealous if interacial relationships between black men and non-black women were so succesful.

Need wine

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
63,613 2,720 883
Alleybux
This. I’ve seen way more heavily pregnant black women working than any other race of women. Fonts are acting obtuse in here. Yes, most women work, however, bw seem to not even have the option to be a SAHM compared to the other races, and like you said, black women have the shortest maternity leaves and most times are raising their kids by themselves after the kid is born.
I thought I was the only one that noticed this too. Most of the white women I know got to stay home atleast a few months where black women were right back to work in 6-10 weeks looking tired as hell.
I thinks it’s because they usually have a husband or fiancé who is willing to work extra.

One could argue that black women should marry first but the Sad thing is our race would go extinct in 20 years because our counterparts are not interested in a nuclear family or any real commitment.

StoneCold

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
24,179 2,145 2,691
Alleybux
I have seen many black men with white and latina wives who are stay at home living on their DIME. for instance vanessa bryant is one of them

but they have the balls to expect a black woman to work for her own money????
You use one example, a celebrity at that. Do you think the black wives of NBA athletes work?

StoneCold

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
24,179 2,145 2,691
Alleybux
So you used a Celebrity wife as an example? Lebron James wife Savannah doesn't work, Steph Curry wife (yes I know she's biracial) Ayesha works because she wants to, Chris Paul wife Jada, Bradley Beals wife Kamiah, Russell Westbrook's wife Nina, Chris Bosh wife Adrienne, Isaiah Thomas wife Kaylin etc. The list can go on and on. Alot of these women don't work unless they want to.
Exactly. The entire premise of the OP is just stupid.

JayzGirl

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
72,690 4,690 5,179
Alleybux
This!! Totally understand what you’re saying. I once overheard a black guy working at Wendys say that he’s getting a prenup if and when he decides to marry his girlfriend. That Wendys was deep in the hood and more than likely his girlfriend is black. Sometimes it seems like they like to see black women struggling because it’s true, a lot of black women do struggle.

Best advice my mom ever gave me was to victim like the white women. When I was dating, I always needed help, always wanted to be taken out on the town, never paid for dates and never declared myself to be independent. If black men want women to be independent then they really need to find a man to put in that kind of work. Lol!

Last edited:

LazyDaisy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
212,304 3,163 1,231
Alleybux
I understand the point that OP is trying to make. Some black men believe that black women are used to struggling but white women/non-black women are accustomed to a higher standard of living. Hence, the desire to provide better lifestyles and material possessions is laid bare.
Yeah, I understand what OP is saying too. It reminds me of a chapter in bell hooks "Ain't I a Woman" and she was detailing how black men for decades have been upset with black women wanting to be stay-at-home-wives telling them "they ain't white women" etc. and had to work because they've always been working and shouldn't stop now. Yet these same men refused to take jobs that they felt were "beneath them" and chose to remain unemployed, making their wives be the breadwinner in addition to the maid, the cook, the caretaker. That selfish mentality has persisted all the way to the present and we still have black men who's preference is to make their wives work and share the breadwinner responsibility while still neglecting the cooking, cleaning, and caretaking responsibilities that are squarely on women's shoulders. But you can also say that white women are stuck in the same position nowadays because they too are breadwinning for bum ass white males who think that now women are working that they deserve to have her money too.... yet still do not cook, clean, or raise children the same. Essentially, women across race and class have suffered because men have fought to remain selfish over the changes of society, ensuring that not only do women do their gendered responsibilities (which were already unfairly heavy to begin with) but also take on men's too. They just want women to be a permanent underclass of in-house slaves.

Need wine

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
63,613 2,720 883
Alleybux
Yeah, I understand what OP is saying too. It reminds me of a chapter in bell hooks "Ain't I a Woman" and she was detailing how black men for decades have been upset with black women wanting to be stay-at-home-wives telling them "they ain't white women" etc. and had to work because they've always been working and shouldn't stop now. Yet these same men refused to take jobs that they felt were "beneath them" and chose to remain unemployed, making their wives be the breadwinner in addition to the maid, the cook, the caretaker. That selfish mentality has persisted all the way to the present and we still have black men who's preference is to make their wives work and share the breadwinner responsibility while still neglecting the cooking, cleaning, and caretaking responsibilities that are squarely on women's shoulders. But you can also say that white women are stuck in the same position nowadays because they too are breadwinning for bum ass white males who think that now women are working that they deserve to have her money too.... yet still do not cook, clean, or raise children the same. Essentially, women across race and class have suffered because men have fought to remain selfish over the changes of society, ensuring that not only do women do their gendered responsibilities (which were already unfairly heavy to begin with) but also take on men's too. They just want women to be a permanent underclass of in-house slaves.
It’s goes beyond selfishness now.
Not only do a lot refuse traditionally women’s chores but in addition to NOT being the breadwinner, they don’t even do masculine chores.
They’ve completed outsourced their work. Don’t want to learn car maintenance, hire a mechanic. Don’t want to do basic house repairs, hire a roofer, plumber, lawn service etc. What do you call this level of ain’t shittness where you force your woman to toil away mon-fri, come home and still handle everything else while they do next to nothing?

Side note: You ever notice how traditional women’s work is done every day that’s monotonous, self sacrificing, and thankless? Contrast that to traditional masculine work which is skilled, provides a since of accomplishment, and performed once a week or less.
I wonder why….

LazyDaisy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
212,304 3,163 1,231
Alleybux
It’s goes beyond selfishness now.
Not only do a lot refuse traditionally women’s chores but in addition to NOT being the breadwinner, they don’t even do masculine chores.
They’ve completed outsourced their work. Don’t want to learn car maintenance, hire a mechanic. Don’t want to do basic house repairs, hire a roofer, plumber, lawn service etc. What do you call this level of ain’t shittness where you force your woman to toil away mon-fri, come home and still handle everything else while they do next to nothing?

Side note: You ever notice how traditional women’s work is done every day that’s monotonous, self sacrificing, and thankless? Contrast that to traditional masculine work which is skilled, provides a since of accomplishment, and performed once a week or less.
I wonder why….
Exactly.

Morticia A

pretty, strange & unusual
Reaction score
Reactions
276,420 14,389 11,151
Alleybux
OP be real. The only examples you can give is Vanessa Bryant and maybe 3 or 4 other famous BM/NBW. Plenty of regular black men have their non black s/o working. Plenty. I be trying to tell y'all stop spending so much time on the innanet. If a man doesn't believe in SAHM than its going to be the same for ever race of woman he dates.

Morticia A

pretty, strange & unusual
Reaction score
Reactions
276,420 14,389 11,151
Alleybux
Basically. I have male cousins and friends who only spend on the women they want to. One of them was paying a woman’s rent and everything. There was no such thing as 50/50. He would only talk 50/50 when he was talking to Black women.

I don’t know why people are playing dumb in here as if there isn’t a stereotype of Black women as mules who are also somehow gold diggers. Black men often scoff at Black women for wanting a man to pay all the bills but will happily take care of all it with non Black women because they consider them deserving of being pampered/taken care of.
Y'all give a few anecdotal examples than think that's the same across the broad. What about all the black men who DO have their non-black spouses working!?