Quantcast

Why do Black men think protecting Black women is optional?

ZeeZeeblue

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
350,348 16,546 14,650
Alleybux
Got a thread full of black women justifying why men leave their children. Start there
Why are some Black Fathers absent?

Good question.
Why do so many Black Women have babies with no good deadbeats?
That's another good question.
It takes two!

As far as Women being protected.... No race of Women are protected fully by their Men.
Not even white ones!

Last edited:

csu13

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
2,775 358 655
Alleybux
Black men make all these demands of Black women and threaten us by saying that if we don't do XYZ then we shouldn't expect protection. I don't know where Black men got this idea that protecting women of your community is optional but they need to hang it the fµck up. To watch men sit up and claim that they would watch their women be brutalized and harassed because they wear weave and don't smile at them in public is pathetic beyond words. Why does anyone take them seriously? PROTECTION IS NOT OPTIONAL. We deserve protection whether we're Claire Huxtable or Keisha from the projects with six baby daddies. Protection does not have to be earned, it is given freely. THEY have to earn respect and submission in return for provision and protection. They have yet to do this after hundreds of years.
You deserve nothing from me. I dont know you. Stop relying on others to protect you when you can do it yourself. Stop setting yourself up for disappointment.

ZeeZeeblue

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
350,348 16,546 14,650
Alleybux
They still going to get xes and advocacy.

True.
They always have and always will.
Nothing can be done about that.

There are Women out there (from all over the globe)
who will support an abusive, no good, deadbeat male.
I see that sh!t every day.

I don't know why that bothers people so much.
As long as it's not YOU doing that... what's the problem?
If they like it ... I love it!

Gin&Tonic

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
98,287 3,448 2,314
Alleybux
When we stop protecting them and prioritizing them, we will see a big difference. Why should they make any moves when they are going to benefit anyway.

ZeeZeeblue

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
350,348 16,546 14,650
Alleybux
You deserve nothing from me. I dont know you. Stop relying on others to protect you when you can do it yourself. Stop setting yourself up for disappointment.

That's what I said in another thread.
Nobody owes you anything.
I don't know why that's so hard for these chicks to understand.

This ain't 1921.
Ain't no Man (Black, White, or Brown) stepping in to protect you & fight your battles.

UGotServed

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,781 2,414 1,811
Alleybux
Girl..that font is going hard as hell and getting mad at me that I said a father will be in a child's life if they want to no matter what the circumstances are. There's too many BW always making excuses for BM.

way too many and put a damn cape on for them. It's sad to see. Just like the thread about the rapper Lil Durk's 6th babymama. She talking about she already know what she was getting into. That right there shows no self worth. If a man already has more than ONE babymama, then black women need to learn how to hang it up.

Maxine

Diana Incarnate
Reaction score
Reactions
176,460 4,004 747
Alleybux
They're not gonna care, lol. You know they only respond to hyperbole on this topic, and this was a thread created by a non black troll looking to rile up the loud minority of black female fonts who hate black men. This thread wasn't created for constructive conversation, OP's thread topics regarding black women NEVER are. You notice she never focuses on the positive, like ever? She claims she's a black woman and really cares about our well-being but I've never seen her create a positive thread about us, what makes us great, etc. No, it's always doom and gloom, and shoving it down our throats how fµcked up black men are and how we're so undesirable. That's how I know she's a non black troll. It's almost like she gets off on reminding us of our fµcked up reality in this country, I guess it makes her feel better about her own, though I cannot see how. Indian men have to be #1 as far as violent misogynists are concerned, I'd rank them even higher than Arab men and that's certainly an accomplishment.
I agree.

Dale Rick Nor

Crush and Crush Again
Reaction score
Reactions
197,529 6,360 6,710
Alleybux
@Agent Syd

LOL

I find it odd that some fonts are lamenting that Black men aren't protecting Black women however, these same fonts are giving thumbs down to videos where Black men are helping and protecting Black women.

Gone Fishing

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
22,808 3,607 4,870
Alleybux
The hard truth of the matter is BM can't even protect themselves. So, in turn they can't protect us as women or even their children because they can't protect themselves. That is a very powerless, disenfranchising reality that BM deal with. And they don't deal with it in a healthy way at all. They gaslight, hurt and harm their women and children, other BM, and the community at large, which in turns keeps them at the bottom of the barrel, where they've been for the past 500 years and counting.

We as BW have to realize that no one is going to give us more than they are giving themselves. BM collectively have not moved the needle in the right direction, so we can't expect them to suddenly be men. They have given up on themselves. Some of us are starting to give up on them too. They need therapy, and until BM get therapy en masse, we will continue to see them fail.

I need you to expound on this. Boxing/MMA will show you we’re the best fighters. I live in Texas and I’m armed. You think if someone breaks in my house I’m not going to grab my gun? Police brutality is an issue, but the police can beat down or kill other races and get off as well.

KemetWarrior

NO TANGIBLES, NO VOTE! #REPARATIONS#SUPPORTYOUROWN
Reaction score
Reactions
1,696 689 1,020
Alleybux
This is why Black women need to stop protesting or even speaking up when you guys become hashtags.
Nah, good BW will always stick up for their men, especially when there's injustice. Hood boogers and swirlers weren't going to protest in the first place, so we're good!

BestFwends

Rent free. Nuke Islamic states & ban Islam.
Reaction score
Reactions
16,543 1,197 2,154
Alleybux
There are constant complaints from Caribbean and African women about this. What are you talking about?
If it was the norm for Caribbean women to raise their kids alone in their countries of origin, it would be known and out there. From my short googling, it appears that there may be a somewhat similar problem with Caribbean families. But it is nowhere near as widespread as it is in the AA community. Despite being a minority, the AA community has a higher single mother/absent father rates than the majority white population as of recently 2019. 64% for AAs and 24% for non-Hispanic whites. I cannot find recent studies on the rates of single motherhood in the Caribbean and will not use a single island to respresent an entire region but as of 2020 the single mother rate in Jamaica is at 40% which is still 24% lower. Other Caribbean countries have noticeable rates too but the rates of single motherhood is still generally lower & less prevalent than in the AA community.

Now for Africa, I cannot use a country/some countries to represent an entire continent. For Sub-Saharan Africa the rates are generally at 32% as of 2020 recently. 8% percent lower than Jamaica and other Caribbean countries with similar single mother rates. SSA has a 32% lower single mother rate than the AA community. So, you could argue that diasporan groups are more likely to be less family-minded and marriage oriented and that it is not an inherent Black thing.
Since, broken families should be worse at the source, Africa, but it's contrary to that.
I know the single mother rates are high in South Africa but it is one country and its rates are totally unlike the other African countries. SAs single mother rates (40%) and absentee father rates (60%) are getting close to AA rates as of as recently as 2018.

Last edited:

Moon Boy

Bitcoin, Books, and Beautiful Women in abundance
Reaction score
Reactions
5,797 657 1,850
Alleybux
lmao "Protection is given freely"

is that so?? lmao I won't argue, just here to laugh at femcels.

TitsMcGhee

Corona Coochie
Reaction score
Reactions
177,906 2,441 813
Alleybux
I will always ask people who take this stance, who are the black men in your life not protecting black women? Are they called out? I don’t see or know these men offline and the viral Twitter and IG posts are usually full of men and women condemning the men for being trash. I can’t relate but I always just wonder, if these are people in your life and they aren’t being corrected, why are they there?

Jessica Mur

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
105,154 7,427 1,377
Alleybux
Because they know black women will continue to coddle them no matter how bad they treat black women
5CC83B66-9896-4FD2-9FAF-B185F3394F42.jpeg

she ain’t going nowhere though:

D8EFB6BF-DC2F-4851-8EE6-8AD986FB2D51.jpeg

Despite black men making her feel like:

BB46753E-1029-45C8-BE91-7F30CA917FAC.jpeg

C38F106C-A651-4BEA-A84E-0CFD569E5F88.jpeg

I don’t understand why some black women complain about black men not liking them but refuse to explore other options or still continue to protect them. Tokyo goes on and says she will not date outside of her race because it doesn’t help the community. So are you gonna sit around and complain about being labeled masculine, problematic, and overall not feeling loved or protected by black men. Black women are so loyal to black men but oddly accept that a lot of black men aren’t loyal to black women or feel the need to protect them.

Agent Syd

If I'm on timeout, it's because I called out a yt
Reaction score
Reactions
150,211 5,129 2,822
Alleybux
This is why Black women need to stop protesting or even speaking up when you guys become hashtags.

You should be concerning yourself with the sickening rape culture amongst your men and in your country and stop minding our business.

Games

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
53,931 3,665 3,118
Alleybux
I need you to expound on this. Boxing/MMA will show you we’re the best fighters. I live in Texas and I’m armed. You think if someone breaks in my house I’m not going to grab my gun? Police brutality is an issue, but the police can beat down or kill other races and get off as well.
I’m talking about from a macro level. WM can kill BM with impunity. WM own BM by controlling where you live, work, play, and even how you think. It’s a very sad thing to admit as a man especially when you know you can whoop him in a fair fight.

Women are not here to stroke you ego through that, and act like the truth isn’t the truth. BM need to get together collectively, and clean up their neighborhoods and employ each other. I don’t know why you guys are so scared to do that.

SHE bySheree

Coming to Neiman’s around September, Spring/Summer
Reaction score
Reactions
8,737 424 287
Alleybux
no one has to do sh!t for you unless they your family or spouse dont expect sh!t from anyone especially if you think your entitled to it cause we share a common ancestor/skin tone

I agree. When the next George Floyd murder happens, black women should stay out of the streets because it doesn’t have anything to do with them. It’s entitlement to think they should rally against that person otherwise.

MrMagnificent89

Still Mirin Being Mirin
Reaction score
Reactions
90,235 7,625 11,978
Alleybux
Because they know black women will continue to coddle them no matter how bad they treat black women
View attachment 2562367

she ain’t going nowhere though:

View attachment 2562370

Despite black men making her feel like:

View attachment 2562373

View attachment 2562374

I don’t understand why some black women complain about black men not liking them but refuse to explore other options or still continue to protect them. Tokyo goes on and says she will not date outside of her race because it doesn’t help the community. So are you gonna sit around and complain about being labeled masculine, problematic, and overall not feeling loved or protected by black men. Black women are so loyal to black men but oddly accept that a lot of black men aren’t loyal to black women or feel the need to protect them.

1542746464213-e1593520912220.jpg

mjlol.png
I really wish people would cut the b-S, It's not your skin tone, its not your eye color, its not your hair. ITS YOUR WEIGHT!!!

Can people stop this BS? of course she throws black men under the bus. It's your weight sweetheart.

SeventeenDayze

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
143,484 6,141 6,096
Alleybux
If it was the norm for Caribbean women to raise their kids alone in their countries of origin, it would be known and out there. From my short googling, it appears that there may be a somewhat similar problem with Caribbean families. But it is nowhere near as widespread as it is in the AA community. Despite being a minority, the AA community has a higher single mother/absent father rates than the majority white population as of recently 2019. 64% for AAs and 24% for non-Hispanic whites. I cannot find recent studies on the rates of single motherhood in the Caribbean and will not use a single island to respresent an entire region but as of 2020 the single mother rate in Jamaica is at 40% which is still 24% lower. Other Caribbean countries have noticeable rates too but the rates of single motherhood is still generally lower & less prevalent than in the AA community.

Now for Africa, I cannot use a country/countries to represent an entire continent. For Sub-saharan Africa the rates are generally 32% as of 2020 recently. 8% percent lower than Jamaica and other Caribbean countries with similar single mother rates. SSA has a 32% lower single mother rate than the AA community. So, you could argue that diasporan groups are more likely to be less family and marriage oriented and that it is not an inherent Black thing.
Since, broken families should be worse at the source, Africa, but it's contrary to that.
I know the single mother rates are high in South Africa but it is one country and its rates are totally unlike the other African countries. SAs single mother rates (40%) and absentee father rates (60%) are getting close to AA rates as of as recently as 2018.
Why do people say "doing a quick Google search" as if the same Google doesn't reveal conflicting data. Anybody can post anything on Google and people trust the first page they see in the results.

Didn't the term "baby mama" start in Jamaica?

MrMagnificent89

Still Mirin Being Mirin
Reaction score
Reactions
90,235 7,625 11,978
Alleybux
This really grinds me, she is over 300 lbs claiming she doesn't have the features of protection focusing on hair, mixed race blah blah as if JT from city girls who is darker has the same problem. She needs to hit a gym before throwing men under the bus.

Gone Fishing

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
22,808 3,607 4,870
Alleybux
I’m talking about from a macro level. WM can kill BM with impunity. WM own BM by controlling where you live, work, play, and even how you think. It’s a very sad thing to admit as a man especially when you know you can whoop him in a fair fight.

Women are not here to stroke you ego through that, and act like the truth isn’t the truth. BM need to get together collectively, and clean up their neighborhoods and employ each other. I don’t know why you guys are so scared to do that.
Wm control everyone else on a macro level though in this country. Other races do what wm allowed them to do. Western society is a white controlled/owned society. All these other races took an L to whites.

goldfinger

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
15,110 1,938 5,008
Alleybux
Black men make all these demands of Black women and threaten us by saying that if we don't do XYZ then we shouldn't expect protection. I don't know where Black men got this idea that protecting women of your community is optional but they need to hang it the fµck up. To watch men sit up and claim that they would watch their women be brutalized and harassed because they wear weave and don't smile at them in public is pathetic beyond words. Why does anyone take them seriously? PROTECTION IS NOT OPTIONAL. We deserve protection whether we're Claire Huxtable or Keisha from the projects with six baby daddies. Protection does not have to be earned, it is given freely. THEY have to earn respect and submission in return for provision and protection. They have yet to do this after hundreds of years.
Lol...ma'am...protection for your immediate family is not optional of you're married. Protection for the community at large is optional....however, occurs organically if the greater population is married.

Black women are independent. They leave a home (many without a father), start working on their career path (without a man...her choice), and get a dog for protection while jumping in and out of situations. Many have a child oow to complete the cycle.

You feel unprotected by choice. No sympathy for your feelings.

LoveSupreme

01/06/21 - Planet of the Apes Day -
Reaction score
Reactions
134,305 8,451 7,808
Alleybux
What black men, hun?

I have no experience with what you are reporting a billion black men on this planet to be.

Where do you live, and who is your family, that such horrendous things are happening to you?

hankertron

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,587 9,062 25,717
Alleybux

Tell me how can BM come together in the current state of things? Very few good fathers, around all feminine energy growing up, poor reading, writing and vocal skills, code of the streets mentality etc. Not likely to happen in foreseeable future.

Games

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
53,931 3,665 3,118
Alleybux
Wm control everyone else on a macro level though in this country. Other races do what wm allowed them to do. Western society is a white controlled/owned society. All these other races took an L to whites.
We are talking about BM specifically though. What are you as a BM going to do to get from under the foot of the WM?
Tell me how can BM come together in the current state of things? Very few good fathers, around all feminine energy growing up, poor reading, writing and vocal skills, code of the streets mentality etc. Not likely to happen in foreseeable future.
The same way BM come together to watch sports or attend concerts. It’s not hard, it seems that you guys just don’t believe you can do better. You owe it to yourselves and the community to do better. Why give up?

hankertron

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,587 9,062 25,717
Alleybux
We are talking about BM specifically though. What are you as a BM going to do to get from under the foot of the WM?

The same way BM come together to watch sports or attend concerts. It’s not hard, it seems that you guys just don’t believe you can do better. You owe it to yourselves and the community to do better. Why give up?
I am not giving up. I have researched the needs of BM for 25 years and have mentored many BM. The essentials are just not there and the mentors we need to change things are not there. Sports like casual xes are recreations.

Gay Tupac

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
8,819 2,282 2,951
Alleybux
Maybe it’s because of how bum ass Black women have raised these bum ass black men. :unsure::unsure:

kxverse

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
66,032 1,634 715
Alleybux
They still going to get xes and advocacy.
This.

No matter what they do or how they speak about us... BM will still get xes, offspring, shelter, defense, kidneys, and anything else from BW.

BM don't care about curbing WS, they literally adhere to it.

What BW want and what BM want/ are willing to do are not the same.

Then there's the biggest gag of them all: BW need the most protection from BM. You know how pathetic it looks for women and girls to be asking for protection at all... let alone from the men who are literally causing them to have the highest homicide, trafficking, and assault rates?

Anyway, BW stop giving your bodies and resources to these men. Invest in yourselves. Move to safe locations. Do what you have to do.

Lord, yall are still waiting for protection from bm?

Yall are never going to get it.
Just go excersie, drink your water, apply jbco on your edges, start manifesting and go live your life.

Bm won't do anything for yall bw. They won't.
Thank you! Are some of us slow or what?!? How many times and how many ways do they have to tell y'all, "Nah"?

This is who they are. Accept it and move TF on. You don't have to rally, mule for them. You don't have to deal with them. You don't have to breed with them (or anyone).

BW do all this BS overcompensating for reciprocity from BM and end up disappointed.

kxverse

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
66,032 1,634 715
Alleybux
Maybe it’s because of how bum ass Black women have raised these bum ass black men. :unsure::unsure:

Uh, they should have never bred. They should have stayed childless and lived their lives.

I wish they'd stop. They won't stop. How do we get them to stop?
----
Because do you think that's supposed to upset anyone? You think BW with sense want these single, short-sighted BW to keep popping out terrorizers of the community? Of BW and girls?

This issue can be nipped in the bud by selective breeding. Y'all want someone to be pressed over the typical blaming of BW for everything when the clear, immediate solution to what you just said is to simply cut the access to the womb off. We really don't have to go back and forth with y'all over this. If there's so many bum BM and it's all BW's fault, why should BW create any of you anymore? What's the point?

SeventeenDayze

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
143,484 6,141 6,096
Alleybux
I know you not talking about African men

Did you not see them just sell a forest for 55mil to China??

They have multiple wives and make them work, cook and clean while they can barely provide for their 19 kids

LOL
That font told me to Google it but is pulling stats out of her ass, as if inaccurate information isn't on Google LOL :disdain

SeventeenDayze

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
143,484 6,141 6,096
Alleybux
No, all women do not deserve protection. You're a fool if you think any BM is going to put his life on the line for a ratchet hood booger, or a self-hating swirler!
Interesting...George Floyd was dating a white woman when he died but nobody seemed to hold that against him

But when black women have white partners and end up abused.....we all know what happens

SeventeenDayze

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
143,484 6,141 6,096
Alleybux
@Agent Syd

LOL

I find it odd that some fonts are lamenting that Black men aren't protecting Black women however, these same fonts are giving thumbs down to videos where Black men are helping and protecting Black women.
Because it's not the majority and pulling a few videos from Youtube doesn't represent what's going on in the whole of the community.

SeventeenDayze

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
143,484 6,141 6,096
Alleybux
A fair amount of black men just sh!t on us. Dealing w all levels of internalized racism and take it out on the black woman. Don’t view us as worthy of protection. They might be the only race of men I’ve seen that don’t tend to be race loyal... white and Asian men are still misogynistic but they ain’t calling their women undesirable
It's because most BM want "exoticals" in the sheets but BW marching in the streets when they get hemmed up by the police

Gone Fishing

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
22,808 3,607 4,870
Alleybux

American bm are greatly outnumbered in this country...we aren’t going to win a race war. However, the standard of living and black community can be improved dramatically....IF bm were to work together. Unfortunately, most ninjas just don’t move like that. Everyone wants to be the HNIC....too many chiefs and not enough Indians. I’m on my way to fulfilling my personal goals though. I’m not making excuses or waiting on anyone else.

SeventeenDayze

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
143,484 6,141 6,096
Alleybux
You just don't like seeing videos like this I see. I know it hurts you, it pains you.
Shut up. What if I said "black men are in prison"? You'd immediately jump out and talk about how you aren't but it does NOT mean that there aren't scores who ARE locked up.

Why are you on a website arguing with women about how WE FEEL? Why aren't you organizing more black men to stop the gun violence and out of wedlock births in the black community? Oh that's right, it's not as fun and gratifying as harassing black women on LSA.