Quantcast

Why do Black men think protecting Black women is optional?

Dale Rick Nor

Crush and Crush Again
Reaction score
Reactions
197,541 6,360 6,710
Alleybux
Why are you on a website arguing with women about how WE FEEL? Why aren't you organizing more black men to stop the gun violence and out of wedlock births in the black community? Oh that's right, it's not as fun and gratifying as harassing black women on LSA.
You mean you're so weak that you can't debate logically and instead you decide behind your gender? So your counterpoint is you have a set of ovaries and you can't be questioned. I used to belong to an antiviolence group in college. As far as out of wedlock births, are you doing the same and talking to women?

SeventeenDayze

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
143,485 6,141 6,096
Alleybux
You mean you're so weak that you can't debate logically and instead you decide behind your gender? So your counterpoint is you have a set of ovaries and you can't be questioned. I used to belong to an antiviolence group in college. As far as out of wedlock births, are you doing the same and talking to women?
Wow. Calling me weak and saying I can't debate logically because I dare ask a BM to take accountability and to not absolve millions of BM based on a handful of youtube videos knowing good and damn well that's NOT the majority.

Based on your behavior on LSA, I'm wondering if you learned anything about this anti-violence group you claimed you were in. It didn't seem to do you any good based on how hateful you are on a damn website for women!

Dale Rick Nor

Crush and Crush Again
Reaction score
Reactions
197,541 6,360 6,710
Alleybux
Wow. Calling me weak and saying I can't debate logically because I dare ask a BM to take accountability and to not absolve millions of BM based on a handful of youtube videos knowing good and damn well that's NOT the majority.
Well if you're going to throw in your gender as a reason why I shouldn't debate you, what else is a reasonable person is supposed to think? I don't think someone who debates me is weak. However, I think you're the one who think you're weak because you brought up your gender, not me.

Everyone should take accountability, I have no issue with anyone being told to take that, male or female.

SeventeenDayze

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
143,485 6,141 6,096
Alleybux
Well if you're going to throw in your gender as a reason why I shouldn't debate you, what else is a reasonable person is supposed to think? I don't think someone who debates me is weak. However, I think you're the one who think you're weak because you brought up your gender, not me.

Everyone should take accountability, I have no issue with anyone being told to take that, male or female.
Anytime black WOMEN try to have this discussion about BM you guys ALWAYS have that same tired come back "But what are black women doing?"

But when it's time to bash BW, you dusties don't say "But what are black men doing??"

Pathetic.

FreshFries

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,164 827 887
Alleybux
Yeah,

Some of these stories are at least a year or two old, recent. Do you think the likes of Cyn G or Paris made videos about this? They can't even say they didn't know because it made the news and online and social media.
Because these incidents are rare when it comes to bm, that's why it's being reported. It's out of the ordinary because bm don't usually behave this heroic. Don't play dumb.

Kammy_Kakes

Flight Attendant Bae
Reaction score
Reactions
209,828 8,191 6,493
Alleybux
no one has to do sh!t for you unless they your family or spouse dont expect sh!t from anyone especially if you think your entitled to it cause we share a common ancestor/skin tone
That's all fine and dandy..... IF black women didn't carry black male injustices on their backs....willingly.....without having ever been asked. There would be no George Floyd movements without black women.....or any other black police brutality advocacy....

So if black women minded their business.... where would that leave "the movement"? Dead.... every pun intended.

Black males are being killed bc of their race and black women are advocating.

What do you mean a group doesn't deserve protection based on skin/ancestral connections? YALL HAVE BEEN GETTING KILLED FOR BEING BLACK FOR 500 YEAR!

We don't need to advocate everytime a black man dies at the hands of a cop then. Why should he feel entitled to our attention bc of race and cultural ties?

Last edited:

Kessiah

Carefree vibes
Reaction score
Reactions
7,694 675 749
Alleybux
Why does an Indian want to know so much about black men?
jbhmmm.png
Can yall stop.
Literally, the convo is about BM not protecting BW and you're here deflecting by calling OP an indian? What does that add to the convo except derailing?

Dale Rick Nor

Crush and Crush Again
Reaction score
Reactions
197,541 6,360 6,710
Alleybux
Can yall stop.
Literally, the convo is about BM not protecting BW and you're here deflecting by calling OP an indian? What does that add to the convo except derailing?
1. Because her community has some very serious issues to contend with in regards to gender.

2. Because if she said something critical of Black women, you'd bring up being Indian and how she has no right to say anything.

kjtooreal

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
58,058 1,671 787
Alleybux
Protecting BW would means these people would have to start with the man in the mirror and that’s not gonna happen. Move on, BM or any man in general aren’t nice people. Y’all know what it is already, the faux outrage is overplayed

PoeticPisces

Too young for MySpace, too old for Tik Tok
Reaction score
Reactions
95,293 2,654 869
Alleybux
This is where the thinking differs between bw and bm. BW stupidly running around comparing every stranger bm to their “brother/father/son”. Lol
I never got that, because I never thought like that. They’re strangers, I don’t know them or their background. My care is based on how you treat me not on your race.

KemetWarrior

NO TANGIBLES, NO VOTE! #REPARATIONS#SUPPORTYOUROWN
Reaction score
Reactions
1,696 689 1,020
Alleybux
Good question.
Why do so many Black Women have babies with no good deadbeats?
That's another good question.
It takes two!

As far as Women being protected.... No race of Women are protected fully by their Men.
Not even white ones!
Especially white men. Their women are on the news every day. Whether it's murder, rape, domestic violence, suicide, or od.
Hell a killer or rapist first choice is white women, because of how soft a target they are.

Sleets

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,966 407 668
Alleybux
Because it is
Some/majority/all(?) Black women spent a lifetime building this paradigm of self-sufficiency, where it's common for men to be degraded and said to be useless, only to then be surprised that those men end up believing that you're as self-sufficient as you're saying you are? That they're as useless to you as you say they are? Y'all are literally manifesting this reality

Ispeaktruth

Wowzers
Reaction score
Reactions
1,593 138 245
Alleybux
Black men make all these demands of Black women and threaten us by saying that if we don't do XYZ then we shouldn't expect protection. I don't know where Black men got this idea that protecting women of your community is optional but they need to hang it the fµck up. To watch men sit up and claim that they would watch their women be brutalized and harassed because they wear weave and don't smile at them in public is pathetic beyond words. Why does anyone take them seriously? PROTECTION IS NOT OPTIONAL. We deserve protection whether we're Claire Huxtable or Keisha from the projects with six baby daddies. Protection does not have to be earned, it is given freely. THEY have to earn respect and submission in return for provision and protection. They have yet to do this after hundreds of years.

It will be a cold day in hell before I risk my families livelihood for Keisha with 6 baby daddies.

Protection from who? More would be willing to step in if it was men from other groups, but outside of friends and family you're on your own when it comes to domestic violence. Decent BM can't risk their life over some random street idiot who has nothing to lose. You and the rest of society are scared of BM, and so am I.

I have a cousin whose new boyfriend tried to "protect" her and he had to shoot her child's father in self-defense, now he is rotting in jail and she has moved on. The police are your best line of defense against BM.
Reminds me of when my trash ass roommate got into a fight with her trash ass boyfriend, and was mad when I didn’t come to her rescue.
Mind you, she ended up fµck!ng him that same night.
Meanwhile, had I interjected, I might have killed him and been dealing with the repercussions for the rest of my life.
I am not sorry.

Flamey7

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
573 366 7
Alleybux
It's because black women are considered the mule of the world. We're supposed to stick our necks out for everyone and perform endless emotional labour but God forbid we ask for a bit of help/protection

Jasmine Benz

"Pick-Me" Hunter
Reaction score
Reactions
176,822 3,188 1,590
Alleybux
Maybe it’s because of how bum ass Black women have raised these bum ass black men. :unsure::unsure:
Devil’s Advocate:

But I thought children are a woman’s problem? Is that what some black fathers say?

Black Father, what will YOU do to correct the problem? Why don‘t you raise the children you create?

Why do you brag about bedding so many women and leaving “legacies” but don’t want to help with raising them?

blaxunity

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
1,065 656 1,597
Alleybux
I need you to expound on this. Boxing/MMA will show you we’re the best fighters. I live in Texas and I’m armed. You think if someone breaks in my house I’m not going to grab my gun? Police brutality is an issue, but the police can beat down or kill other races and get off as well.

Right! I’m a heavyweight boxer and I conceal carry!

Most of the cats I know here are nice with their hands..

My hands are lethal!!! I know for a fact that I could kill someone with my bare hands! At the gym sometimes when I’m punching the heavy bag(and my coach holds it) I move the whole damn bag and my boxing coach moves with the bag and everybody there talks about how hard I hit. The idiot who wrote that mess above you is a miserable hateful bw, that wants to emasculate black men and it’s because she is full of self hate herself!

A lot of people never even learn how to throw a punch but I know that between my boxing skills and my conceal carry, it’s most likely going to be the other guy going down!
Hopefully, I’ll never have to do that but if someone is foolish enough to try me, then hey it’s lights out for them!!

Btw, I live in Texas too!

LareonDurnam

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,636 972 1,484
Alleybux
Black Men die over Black women everyday. Alot of you broads in here just don't have no male figures in your life and it shows. Its up to you as an adult to navigate this world. Your husband, father, brother ect are supposed to protect you.

Stop putting black men in harms way just because you feel entitled.

If black men ain't entitled to black women, then black women ain't entitled to black men.

blaxunity

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
1,065 656 1,597
Alleybux
Devil’s Advocate:

But I thought children are a woman’s problem? Is that what some black fathers say?

Black Father, what will YOU do to correct the problem? Why don‘t you raise the children you create?

Why do you brag about bedding so many women and leaving “legacies” but don’t want to help with raising them?

Her BODY her CHOICE!!

women are the choosers and they control xesual and reproduction NOT men and women who claim not to know this are only lying..

Heres a better idea, how about marriage FIRST then creating a family??
Btw, for the hard of hearing and slow people that means keep your legs closed until your in a committed stable relationship..

see how simple that was?

Jasmine Benz

"Pick-Me" Hunter
Reaction score
Reactions
176,822 3,188 1,590
Alleybux
Her BODY her CHOICE!!

women are the choosers and they control xesual and reproduction NOT men and women who claim not to know this are only lying..

Btw, for the hard of hearing and slow people that means keep your legs closed until your in a committed stable relationship..

see how simple that was?
Very simple...too simple.

Who are they supposed to marry? Are you saying there are black men who are marrying types? Please confirm.

Lina Kumar

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
51,146 4,436 2,901
Alleybux
Her BODY her CHOICE!!

see how simple that was?
Men control access to marriage and stank ass excuses for men aka Black men marry at a lower rate than any other male group even to their preferences. If y’all love White women so much and they love you, your marriage rate should be much higher than it is but we all know that White women do not value Black men and Black men do not value marriage.

blaxunity

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
1,065 656 1,597
Alleybux
Men control access to marriage and stank ass excuses for men aka Black men marry at a lower rate than any other male group even to their preferences. If y’all love White women so much and they love you, your marriage rate should be much higher than it is but we all know that White women do not value Black men and Black men do not value marriage.

You lost immediately when you had to invoke the old if “y’all love white women” excuse. This has nothing to do with white women, whether they like us more or less or even our preferences!!

ALL THATS IRRELEVANT HERE!!!

Red herrings won’t help you dear!!

Black women have the highest out of wed lock birth rate and that is because black women chase bad boys, playas, thugs, criminals and ex-cons and just bad men in general! Men who they know are not going to hang around after childbirth, and this is indisputable!

So yes what if men control marriage?
So just because we control marriage that means you should just have babies all over the place “EXCUSES” and not wait for a good protector, provider, companion that proves he’s going to be there for you? The only way to truly know that is to NOT get pregnant so fast and get married first, you may not can control marriage, but you damn sho can control your body and who you let have access to it!!

So this still falls back on you(the woman) and your excuse is a cop out, and not mutually exclusive.

Why would a man want to marry a woman that already has kids?

Lina Kumar

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
51,146 4,436 2,901
Alleybux
You lost immediately when you had to invoke the old if “y’all love white women” excuse. This has nothing to do with white women, whether they like us more or less or even our preferences!!

ALL THATS IRRELEVANT HERE!!!

Red herrings won’t help you dear!!

Black women have the highest out of wed lock birth rate and that is because black women chase bad boys, playas, thugs, criminals and ex-cons and just bad men in general! Men who they know are not going to hang around after childbirth, and this is indisputable!

So yes what if men control marriage?
So just because we control marriage that means you should just have babies all over the place “EXCUSES” and not wait for a good protector, provider, companion that proves he’s going to be there for you? The only way to truly know that is to NOT get pregnant so fast and get married first, you may not can control marriage, but you damn sho can control your body and who you let have access to it!!

So this still falls back on you(the woman) and your excuse is a cop out, and not mutually exclusive.

Why would a man want to marry a woman that already has kids?
I wouldn’t have a problem with you saying this if you and all the Black men who speak like this didn’t have such a huge issue with Black women being picky and waiting for a provider man to come around. If we want a provider, we’re gold diggers and we need to just choose a man because Black women are worthless and if we choose an average man and become a single mother, it’s our fault because we should’ve chosen better.

blaxunity

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
1,065 656 1,597
Alleybux
I wouldn’t have a problem with you saying this if you and all the Black men who speak like this didn’t have such a huge issue with Black women being picky and waiting for a provider man to come around. If we want a provider, we’re gold diggers and we need to just choose a man because Black women are worthless and if we choose an average man and become a single mother, it’s our fault because we should’ve chosen better.
Damn you fycked around and finally said something I agree with.. Lmbao!!

You’ll be surprised the things that I agree with as long as they are logical I’m sold!!

Konjo

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,452 395 895
Alleybux
View attachment 2561981

Look at Nimrata, lol. I honestly think @Lina Kumar's objective at this point is just alleybux! Let's all contribute to Ms. Patel's alleybux fund, you KNOW them indian men don't be letting their women have sh!t of their own... Nimrata just wants to buy some red bottoms at the alleymart, y'all! :laugh2 :laugh2 :laugh2
Why you gotta do her like that. She came here in peace !

DraeDaGoat

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,097 450 881
Alleybux
Because it is optional. Nobody has to protect someone if they don't want to. Don't know why people think they're entitled to male strangers sticking their neck out while the limits of what women would do for a male stranger most of the time is nothing. Men were not born to be sacrifices for you. Regardless of whatever biological roles you think men should fulfill, they will not accept that en masse.

Ispeaktruth

Wowzers
Reaction score
Reactions
1,593 138 245
Alleybux
Very simple...too simple.

Who are they supposed to marry? Are you saying there are black men who are marrying types? Please confirm.

What percent of black men don’t have kids? There are plenty of marriage minded men.

What percent of black women are single with kids? More than half of them. IMO, single motherhood makes you unsuitable for marriage. So who is it that’s not the marrying type?

Jasmine Benz

"Pick-Me" Hunter
Reaction score
Reactions
176,822 3,188 1,590
Alleybux
What percent of black men don’t have kids? There are plenty of marriage minded men.

What percent of black women are single with kids? More than half of them. IMO, single motherhood makes you unsuitable for marriage. So who is it that’s not the marrying type?
I appreciate your response, even though you missed the point.

PlumpRump

Sacred.
Reaction score
Reactions
53,660 2,477 2,371
Alleybux
bc they know there is no community. every man and women for themselves.
black men are the canary in the coal mine. they started the divest movement first.

yardieMamba

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,454 451 459
Alleybux
White women live rent free in your head..

mwangijwg

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
18 15 33
Alleybux
LSA Indians (and other black women) live in some world where they're constantly under attack by people in real life and are waiting for a black man to save them.
Most Indians don't even hang out with black people wtf