Quantcast

Why do hoes that sleep with rich men think.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not Today B

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
102,425 1,571 257
Alleybux
Why do hoes that sleep with rich men think they are better than hoes that fµck with average joes. IMO a hoes is a hoe. Now i would say the hoe that fucks with rich men is smarter only if she is reaping financial benefits. However some women just like to screw so if all u are looking for is a nut what does it matter. Okay this come from a chick i know that told my friend that another friend I had is a hoe. So when she tells me this I think to myself she is a hoe but she fucks with athletes and entertainers ....thats the only diff.

Pimpin Ken

MVP
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
235 1 4
Alleybux
Why do hoes that sleep with rich men think they are better than hoes that fµck with average joes. IMO a hoes is a hoe. Now i would say the hoe that fucks with rich men is smarter only if she is reaping financial benefits. However some women just like to screw so if all u are looking for is a nut what does it matter. Okay this come from a chick i know that told my friend that another friend I had is a hoe. So when she tells me this I think to myself she is a hoe but she fucks with athletes and entertainers ....thats the only diff.

Because they are stupid

cocoa-slim

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
7,426 2
Alleybux
B/c they're looking at the staus of their trick being better than the other.....but regardless, a hoe is a hoe.

Kamala

Anti Group Think
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
34,822 2,930 7,763
Alleybux
B/c they're looking at the staus of their trick being better than the other.....but regardless, a hoe is a hoe.

I agree. I guess they feel I may not be sh!t but if I can be near someone that I feel is "something special" then I'm a peg or two above a woman that goes with "regular Joes."

PrincessCut

Starter
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
640 1
Alleybux
LOL @ thinkin they are smarter. I mean i guess in a way. We take a chance every time we have xes, at least if you only sleep with well established men and you get pregnant your child will be taken care of as opposed to sleepin with an average guy who can barely take care of himself. But still, a hoe is a hoe. None better than the next

SassyScribe

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,383 1 1
Alleybux
LOL @ thinkin they are smarter. I mean i guess in a way. We take a chance every time we have xes, at least if you only sleep with well established men and you get pregnant your child will be taken care of as opposed to sleepin with an average guy who can barely take care of himself. But still, a hoe is a hoe. None better than the next

Rich or Poor if a man isn't responsible, he ain't taking care of anything willingly...what makes you so special that he is going to take care of this child...damn...again supposed grown folk still phucking raw ...SMH

PrincessCut

Starter
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
640 1
Alleybux
Rich or Poor if a man isn't responsible, he ain't taking care of anything willingly...what makes you so special that he is going to take care of this child...damn...again supposed grown folk still phucking raw ...SMH

Calm down. I said we take a chance every time we have xes. This does not imply fµck!ng raw, the fµck!ng condom can in fact bust, sh!t u take a chance of catchin STDs and gettin pregnant even if u use protection. Case in point, don't fµck somebody if you can't handle the aftermath of your decision, protected or not

And anotha thang, no one said anything about being "special" enough that he will willingly take care of his child, but the muffucka can be placed on child support. Hoe perspective: Broke man, $300/ mo, Rich man, $30000+ a month.

Not my style but that may be the logic behind hoes fµck!n only rich men, which is the topic of discussion. Thanks.

Not Today B

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
102,425 1,571 257
Alleybux
I guess u can say she is smarter in a way but dont put the next chick down and u fµck!ng as many ninjas as she is. sh!t she likes to get her a nut and dont need a rich man to get it. I dont have respect for none them hoes but a hoe is a hoe is a hoe.

SassyScribe

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,383 1 1
Alleybux
Calm down. I said we take a chance every time we have xes. This does not imply fµck!ng raw, the fµck!ng condom can in fact bust, sh!t u take a chance of catchin STDs and gettin pregnant even if u use protection. Case in point, don't fµck somebody if you can't handle the aftermath of your decision, protected or not

And anotha thang, no one said anything about being "special" enough that he will willingly take care of his child, but the muffucka can be placed on child support. Hoe perspective: Broke man, $300/ mo, Rich man, $30000+ a month.

Not my style but that may be the logic behind hoes fµck!n only rich men, which is the topic of discussion. Thanks.

I'm calm...but either way you cut it rich or poor, any way you slice it...a hoe is a hoe is a hoe...

I have a question, with this topic, are we so are we saying that Women Are Whores for money? Or are we trying to justify whoreism?

TheTicket

Ten Steps Ahead
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
45,820 18 14
Alleybux
Fuggin a rich man doesn't mean you're gonna get paid or come up in ANY way at all.... Hoes don't know that.

Fuggin for free - can happen with a rich man or a poor one... and anyone else who falls in between...

Crackhead men..... still gettin coochie from dumb h*es err where..

I think they should just unite...

Nisi@Cali

Team Owner
BANNED
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
30,176 24 57
Alleybux
Why do hoes that sleep with rich men think they are better than hoes that fµck with average joes. IMO a hoe is a hoe. Now i would say the hoe that fucks with rich men is smarter only if she is reaping financial benefits. However some women just like to screw so if all u are looking for is a nut what does it matter. Okay this come from a chick i know that told my friend that another friend I had is a hoe. So when she tells me this I think to myself she is a hoe but she fucks with athletes and entertainers ....thats the only diff.

Yep you're right, but one has more benefits.....

Tiqushia!

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
I guess they fell like, they did something good by fµck!ng with a rich man, instead of a average man. They think they fought there meal ticket.

daene 24

Good girl gone bad
Reaction score
Reactions
1,363 1
Alleybux
I guess some may feel if you are not getting paid for being a hoe that you are not true to the game. In their mind if there is no financial benefits, trips, money, houses cars that are not coming out of it then you are considered a low class ho. No money is hoe money. Wait.... am i sounding like a pimp???

A L P H A

More Taste. Less Filling.
Reaction score
Reactions
2,335 1
Alleybux
cuz sh!t, if you gonna be a hoe, might as well be a rich hoe!

A L P H A

More Taste. Less Filling.
Reaction score
Reactions
2,335 1
Alleybux
Does money = intelligence? nope. but choosing to GET money over being broke, IS intelligence lol

Status
Not open for further replies.