Quantcast

Why do light skin women have children with dark skin men if they know they want light skin children?

BritDolly

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
2,613 905 788
Alleybux
One of my sister’s friend’s did this.

Had a baby with a DARK Nigerian guy and refused to hold the child when she was born.

She literally pushed her out, looked at her, then passed her to my sister and said, “I need a nap.”

The father didn’t claim her either so that little girl was raised in a ls family who chases ds men whilst hiding the ds children the men give them. They only post the light ones.
such a ignorant family

godisgood

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
45,777 4,464 2,289
Alleybux
I’m black (African American) and my sons father is African. I thought my son would be his dads twin but he came out lighter than me and looking just like my dads side of the family (my dad/his side are all lighter than I am). Unfortunately, I didn’t realize how obsessed my partners relatives were with complexion until after he was born. I heard them referring to dark skinned people as ugly and he even has a relative who bleaches her skin and cakes on make up that’s several shades lighter than her now dull skin color.

It makes me sad to see how much these people hate themselves and I have every intention to keep my son far away from them I’m not gonna have my son thinking he’s superior because he’s light. I hope to raise him to see the beauty in all shades of brown and certainly not putting down or automatically considering someone beautiful/ugly because of their complexion.
which African country is your partner from?

NuNu2U

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,619 92 1
Alleybux
They’ll chance it because the self-hate driven worship from their man is worth it.

I know a woman that’s like this. She’s mixed, blue eyes, sandy brown hair - kinda looks like a chubby Jasmine Sanders. Her and her dark skin bd were obsessed with having a mini-her, especially once they found out their first was a girl. Wouldn’t shut up about how she’d have “colored eyes” and “good hair” like her mom.

Well, that beautiful little girl is the spitting image of her father, just maybe a shade or two lighter than him, still quite dark brown. The disappointment they felt was evident and disgusting. Her white mom doted on the baby more than she did! To this day they’re more detached from her and obsessed with her little brother, who took after the mom. To make matters worse, I’ve heard them joking that the kids colorings were a “mix-up”’- as in a dark skin son would’ve been a-ok, but not a daughter.

She’s my aunt’s husband’s sister and lives in her neighborhood. Whenever I visit my aunt or see them at family things, I make sure to give the daughter extra attention. It’s not her fault her parents are colorist idiots.

Why do light skin women have children with dark skin men if they know they want light skin children?​

see bolded text above for the answer. #RiskVsReward

NuNu2U

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,619 92 1
Alleybux
My mom had this bird logic, but only towards girls. She thinks dark skin is great on men and only prefers dark skinned men but thinks it is not feminine or aesthetically pleasing on girls.

I’m more caramel brown than her but she was really distressed that my daughter is darker than both me and my husband. I explained that both my dad and my father in law are dark skinned but my mom doesn’t understand genetics and thinks that her light skinnedness should be strong enough to wipe out all the dark men’s genes in the family.

Unfortunately, this is how most of society feels; hence why DS BM are more desirable and in higher demand than DS BW.

Anongirl17

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
248 10 69
Alleybux
That couple is crazy. He said in one of the posted videos he's not that dark and that he used to be light skin. She is detached and unloving towards her baby. Poor baby.
delusional. nothing wrong with being dark skinned and he should learn that

Aunt Jackie

Serving up loose meat sandwiches
Reaction score
Reactions
153,452 6,252 4,148
Alleybux

Why do light skin women have children with dark skin men if they know they want light skin children?​

see bolded text above for the answer. #RiskVsReward
I know a light skinned woman married to a dark skinned man say she wouldn't know what she'd do if she had a dark skinned baby. SMH. Fortunately for their 3 girls, they turned out light skinned but it damaged the relationships between the husband's sisters and his sister-in-laws who are brown and darker brown skinned women.

Most light skinned women I encounter and in my family don't care but some apparently do.

ch1cphysique

Your fave scholarly, vocabulary laden bih.
Reaction score
Reactions
3,095 89 16
Alleybux
Hahaha this bish ain’t even cute. What’s her IG ?
She looks like handsome Squidward and he looks void of chromosomes with mild dwarfism. How dare they project colorism onto that Lil queen. Unfit parents

Citron Green

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
67,495 5,068 2,301
Alleybux
I don’t understand why these white, mixed & non black hoes fµck around with black guys and get disappointed when their kids come out with kinky hair & dark skin. Go make babies with white guys if you want light skin babies with thin hair!
These weak Black men need to stop messing with girls like this. You’re with someone who doesn’t want their child to look like you!
These Black men also do not want children that look like them, so they have that in common.

Kateye

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,912 516 235
Alleybux
I heard about those two idiots. I can't imagine how their daughter would feel if she saw this video when she's older.

Only being in the world for a matter of hours and already getting sized up by her own parents. Poor baby
The daughter will be on shows like Dr. Phil saying I'm not Black.

Kateye

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,912 516 235
Alleybux
These Black men also do not want children that look like them, so they have that in common.
Dr. Uumar is right about you looking into the mirror and not liking what you see. Procreate with light or white and wish for a child to not look like you.

Caligullfree

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
72,716 2,897 1,014
Alleybux
This her mother? Case closed

maxresdefault.jpg

deep1

Serial Thanker
Reaction score
Reactions
161,630 5,573 5,245
Alleybux
Because that's what makes their panties wet.

Horniness is powerful.

Many folks are attracted to the opposite of what they look like.

MrsTresvant

Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
166,500 20,159 17,409
Alleybux
that light skins should stick wit light skins and darkskin should stick with darkskin it look better that way anyways.
well if that ever happened, most of us would’ve never been born!

I got two sets of grandparents of opposing colors

Light Skinned man and Dark Skinned woman

Light Skinned woman and Dark skinned man

me and my parents all caramel peoples so gtfoh!
We need more middle brown skinned folks

MrsTresvant

Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
166,500 20,159 17,409
Alleybux
When are women ever logical? They fµck athletes and are baffled why their daughters end up big like the loch ness monster. Screw pug looking body builders and the kids are too embarrassing to put on Instagram. Women do whatever their vagina tells them to do.
Ever seen Pilar and Shaunie’s daughters? IJS…. I wouldn’t want my daughters to look like neither ONE of them! Nothing to do with coloring or hair texture but they look too much like their fathers!

notnow

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
8,498 549 453
Alleybux
Watched the video and this thread took it waaaaaay waaaaaaay out of context. These 2 people are easy to hate so I get it, but both parents made it CLEAR they thought their daughter was beautiful. The nurse mentioned the babies eyes and they commented. Really making Mountains out of Hills folks.

blktrans

BlackTransWoman
Reaction score
Reactions
27,969 1,125 620
Alleybux
They’ll chance it because the self-hate driven worship from their man is worth it.

I know a woman that’s like this. She’s mixed, blue eyes, sandy brown hair - kinda looks like a chubby Jasmine Sanders. Her and her dark skin bd were obsessed with having a mini-her, especially once they found out their first was a girl. Wouldn’t shut up about how she’d have “colored eyes” and “good hair” like her mom.

Well, that beautiful little girl is the spitting image of her father, just maybe a shade or two lighter than him, still quite dark brown. The disappointment they felt was evident and disgusting. Her white mom doted on the baby more than she did! To this day they’re more detached from her and obsessed with her little brother, who took after the mom. To make matters worse, I’ve heard them joking that the kids colorings were a “mix-up”’- as in a dark skin son would’ve been a-ok, but not a daughter.

She’s my aunt’s husband’s sister and lives in her neighborhood. Whenever I visit my aunt or see them at family things, I make sure to give the daughter extra attention. It’s not her fault her parents are colorist idiots.

"They want light-skinned daughters and dark-skinned sons." - Chrissie

I have a colorist family member who is about Saweetie's complexion and she refuses to date dark-skinned men because of this. She wants to have light-skinned babies, so she only dates Drake-looking men.

khosebaba

Starter
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
611 204 363
Alleybux

In this video, the youtube family Damien and Bianca just welcomed their new baby girl Nova into the world and the first thing everyone in the hospital room can notice is the disappointment in Bianca's face. Do you know what she's disappointed about? The fact that the baby looks more like Damien (dark skin with brown eyes) than her (light skin with light eyes). It was so bad that the white nurse had to jump into the conversation and reaffirm her NEWBORN DAUGHTER'S beauty! This is not my first time witnessing an event like this. My own mother was a very light skin woman who resented the fact that we didn't look like her and instead looked like our father (dark skin). Nicole Murphy has recently just come out and said that she was sad that her daughters didn't have her hair texture. The list goes on. Why are so many light skin women procreating with dark skin black men knowing that most likely their children will not look like them?

Some women date/marry dark skin men for materialistic reasons.

FullMoonPuss

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
88,724 2,915 1,405
Alleybux
Watched the video and this thread took it waaaaaay waaaaaaay out of context. These 2 people are easy to hate so I get it, but both parents made it CLEAR they thought their daughter was beautiful. The nurse mentioned the babies eyes and they commented. Really making Mountains out of Hills folks.
Seriously, I actually watched the whole video and nowhere does she express disgust about her child. Her lack of excitement is probably because this is her what, 3rd or 4th child? Its crazy how this entire thread is people projecting without actually watching the video.

But I will say the dad is really annoying pointing his camera at everyone. Im sure the nurses didnt give consent hence why their faces arent shown. They just want to do their jobs in peace. Vloggers really know how to ruin beautiful moments in life.

MYAwilkes

JABAREE
Reaction score
Reactions
40,929 1,021 32
Alleybux
I know a couple who couldn't conceive and was blessed to adopt their baby...they kept checking the sons ears to see if they would turn dark as a sign of what the babies complexion would be. It was ridiculous and offensive especially since they conceive they're own child.

Overitall

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
169,953 6,762 4,422
Alleybux
I know a couple who couldn't conceive and was blessed to adopt their baby...they kept checking the sons ears to see if they would turn dark as a sign of what the babies complexion would be. It was ridiculous and offensive especially since they conceive they're own child.
A lot of people don't deserve children.

MYAwilkes

JABAREE
Reaction score
Reactions
40,929 1,021 32
Alleybux
A lot of people don't deserve children.
I agree! The fact they were concerned about his complexion and didn't mind making it known even to their dark skinned friends was most offensive. I remember them laughing and dismissing people's comments.

Overitall

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
169,953 6,762 4,422
Alleybux
I agree! The fact they were concerned about his complexion and didn't mind making it known even to their dark skinned friends was most offensive. I remember them laughing and dismissing people's comments.
Colorists are very sick people (they don't know it though), and need their own space which is NOT the Black community.

Agape2025

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,955 726 403
Alleybux
My mom is light my dad is very dark. I am brown and my mom always compliments my skin tone. She always told me I had the perfect color. She said she knew she always liked dark skin men and that her kids had a high chance of being dark and she never cared. My mom always tried to make me feel good about my complexion