Quantcast

Why Do Men Fancy Overweight Ladies So Much?

PhatzMalone

The Infamous One
Reaction score
Reactions
46,262 1,035 116
Alleybux
I think the men who say that are the men whose preference is for thinner women. I think a man's perspective is different when he truly prefers and respects larger women.

I say this having been on both sides of the weight spectrum. The men who were attracted to me when I was larger cared more about who I was as a human being, wanted to build with me and get to know me. The men who are attracted to me now care more about a trophy, are more concerned with how their choice in a mate reflects on them and are generally less substantive.

I've heard this from other women who've lost a lot of weight also.

My mother was heavier and once she dropped 40 lbs, she experienced the same shift in "eligible" bachelors while dating. There are just some men who ain't sh!t period. They will date women heavier/thinner with low self-esteem, because they can get over. True love isn't about appearances, but people in this world grow more shallow by the day. I've dated taller men, shorter men, heavier men, and thin ones. My "type" is the man who knows the true definition of love/respect. Oh...and he must know Jesus.

Sade Winfrey

Retired
Reaction score
Reactions
156,510 4,980 2,863
Alleybux
Lol that's fine boo. I'll take it. I slammed all day, but I'll be working out tomorrow to keep this waist in check.

And I can rock a two-piece better than any of my skinny friends so if that's fat, I'll be that.

dm880h.gif

THEHOUSEOFMJ

PR Ƭ̵̬̊ NCE
Reaction score
Reactions
6,054 118 76
Alleybux
You mean people like her?

:dunno:

Kate Upton is a badly shaped chick who needs to work out which is different from being fat, however, we are talking about pedestrian fat chicks, not fat for model chicks.

sumpthinspec02

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,538 269 287
Alleybux
Would y'all call this overweight?

I like to call women this size stacked because we don't have rolls, a stomach, or cellulite or other things usually associated with being "fat".

Oh and to answer the question, it's all about confidence. And a pretty face never hurt anything. A lot of big girls have very pretty faces.

Yes that is definitely overweight. Black women are a trip always trying to find ways to not be considered overweight. The scale and BMI says it all. You can't hide from the scale and BMI.

LOLITAMONROE

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,993 1,194 426
Alleybux
All my male friends say they give BOMB ass head. I'm just saying. *shrug*

I actually have one male friend who prefers bigger women. And genuinely does. He does not like skinny chicks at all. So there are some out there who just have a preference. Like he won't even LOOK at a skinny girl. And I have another who's actually big himself who only messes with bigger girls. He said he only had xes with one skinny girl and it was terrible.

Truth Speaker

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
270 34 25
Alleybux
I think the men who say that are the men whose preference is for thinner women. I think a man's perspective is different when he truly prefers and respects larger women.

I say this having been on both sides of the weight spectrum. The men who were attracted to me when I was larger cared more about who I was as a human being, wanted to build with me and get to know me. The men who are attracted to me now care more about a trophy, are more concerned with how their choice in a mate reflects on them and are generally less substantive.

I've heard this from other women who've lost a lot of weight also.

THIS IS VERY VERY TRUE! Wow. You sound just like my friend I threaded about who's going through this. Any suggestions on how to cope?

Sade Winfrey

Retired
Reaction score
Reactions
156,510 4,980 2,863
Alleybux
Yes that is definitely overweight. Black women are a trip always trying to find ways to not be considered overweight. The scale and BMI says it all. You can't hide from the scale and BMI.

Blame that on the broke hood ninjas with five kids telling actual thick girls, they aren't thick but skinny and telling these size 20s they're the definition of it just to get some ass at night. Lies, all lies :sidefrown:

The whole thick label messed everything up. All these thirsty dudes calling big girls thick makes some think they have a good shape and doesn't give them incentive to lose that unhealthy and unattractive fat.

:rose-dead:

Carrie Grant

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,644 486 215
Alleybux
Real talk, there has been a lot of bashing of overweight people on LSA lately.......and when that happens, more people think it's acceptable to create threads like these....

WNDRLST

Slim.
Reaction score
Reactions
51,903 1,751 589
Alleybux
So, this is just pretty much a thread to try an make heavier women feel insecure about themselves.. that ain't cool.. Even if some of these reasons are true for some people.. it's not cool to talk about women's weight. How come we never see threads on men's insecurities…? Let;s discuss that for a change.. I will wait….

TruestLovely

TruestLovely, Lovelyyellow
Reaction score
Reactions
29,331 630 1,021
Alleybux
Because not everyone is brainwashed by the American lie that thin is the only standard of sexiness, attractiveness, and beauty. Btw I'm not big, but if I was, I wouldn't be ashamed :pwink:

Oh Femme

Sexy girls like sexy boys
Reaction score
Reactions
3,474 41 7
Alleybux
Lol their vaginas be heaters under them rolls

three6gothia

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
131,175 7,026 2,931
Alleybux
people are attracted to different things. it's not just personality, but those men enjoy those women's bodies. we can't help what we're attracted to

blanca2107

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,004 214 289
Alleybux
So many assholes in here. ...

Maybe some men like bigger women because they're not relying on their looks to get by, have developed personalities based on genuine characteristics said men are attracted to, and aren't worried about petty sh!t like how many calories are in their meal.

I've know quite a few chunky women who knew their worth and didn't feel the need to have to pay for dick, as if some of us don't know thin women who don't trick :disdain:

Let people live and worry about who's interested in your own genitals.

/No, I'm not fat either :arrogant:

confinity

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
179 7 3
Alleybux
I don't know why I like big girls...I don't care. I just know I like my b.itches heavy as fu.ck..

La Perla

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
1,733 77 44
Alleybux
The lady in the pics above is bad to the bone in the body.

When I was overweight I attracted men who did not see my inner beauty because I forgot about my inner beauty.

When I am at my normal weight, I have all the confidence in the world, therefore I attract men who want to love me for me. I am at the stage now that no matter what size I end up, I can maintain self love.

So it all comes down to the woman's self perception. I hear a lot of men saying that some overweight women are actually stuck up. They are "over confident" as some men put it.

On the other hand, I now see that if you really love yourself then you don't abuse yourself, you take care of yourself, want to be the best you can be and all of these things show up in weight.

Maeby Funke

Marry Me
Reaction score
Reactions
23,884 295 92
Alleybux
Some guys just prefer bigger women?

I do have one friend on the larger side (+200lbs), and she'll give out her number to practically anyone, but she doesn't have low self esteem...its odd. Then she complains about how she's treated. I don't get it.

N A M E

Team Owner
SUPER MODERATOR
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
182,315 5,761 998
Alleybux
Real talk, there has been a lot of bashing of overweight people on LSA lately.......and when that happens, more people think it's acceptable to create threads like these....

Everyone gets bashed on LSA. Pretty much every group I'm a member of gets bashed on here on the daily.

This thread is sad though. It sucks that heavier women have to be hyper-skeptical of the ulterior motives of men who approach them.

mochaice

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
161,820 2,555 747
Alleybux
LSA is just a microcosm of society... fat shaming/fat hate is 'acceptable' .. 'fat' anything is repulsive and hated by society

j.e.t.s

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
12 8
Alleybux
The way to a man's heart is through his stomach

aaaaaaand his dick

annndddddddd your paychecks

aaaaaaaaaand knowing that you're lucky he's with you so you treat him like a king and put up with his bµllsh!t

I'm not into really big girls but I'm attracted to some chubby ones. There's plenty of reasons why bigger girls are best for some folks.

- They can have big asses & titties. Best of both worlds.
- Some have nice personalities and aren't stuck up.
- The stereotype that they nastier in bed.
- They can cook/know about all the best restaurants.

Shade in the summer, heat in the winter

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Reactions
1,738 1
Alleybux
Them big girls be coming too. They want to press up all on you and sh!t.

It's like you holding that golden ticket to Willy Wonkas chocolate factory.

chillaxation71

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,237 9 2
Alleybux
Men like tits and azz...m this guy told me that a thick fine girl is equal to Disneyland she has all the parts for a great ride. All I could say was dayum

Sent from my SCH-R530C using Tapatalk

peacanpie

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
4,463 8
Alleybux
i dont care what yall say down here these big girls dont be lonely
and no its not just broke guys or dusty guys
they be beating these dudes off with a stick

i have met plenty of men who just like bigger women :yes:
some of yall male and female in this thread are just frontin :disdain:

FTR Im medium

IIOO

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
86,793 11,773 29,821
Alleybux
i dont care what yall say down here these big girls dont be lonely
and no its not just broke guys or dusty guys
they be beating these dudes off with a stick

i have met plenty of men who just like bigger women :yes:
some of yall male and female in this thread are just frontin :disdain:

FTR Im medium

These guys are likely beggars not choosers.

Fuller women (big butt, big boobs) are a symbol of fertility which easily can trigger male xes hormones. The problem is a lot of men, particularly black men, can have a distorted view of what these fuller women should look like. They will lust over these attributes even when they're exaggerated, like we see with many fat women. These guys' minds are clouded by carnal desires as opposed to literally being attracted to these fat women, because unlike women men can have xes with anything- we can imagine we are screwing a 10 even if she is a -10. It's all mental.

Unfortunately I attract a lot of fat women and they all think they're all on my level in terms of attractiveness. Sometimes you try to polite and let them down gently, but they can't take a hint.

DAFUQ

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,720 182 271
Alleybux
nobodies pressed over the fat dudes with slim chicks tho:go-away:

Myrtle Urkel

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
3,366 200 76
Alleybux
THIS IS VERY VERY TRUE! Wow. You sound just like my friend I threaded about who's going through this. Any suggestions on how to cope?

Hey lovely!!! Just tell her to take her time getting to know the men because their true intentions will surface in time. I recently had a Senator pursuing me, which would probably not have happened at my former weight, but he was *such* a shallow man that I could not even maintain interest.

I'm not sure why people assume the grass is greener on this side romantically, because while the men attracted to me now might look good on paper, they're definitely not the cat's meow lol. Just tell her to take her time.