Quantcast

Why do men hook up with fat women, but women don't hook up with fat men?

LocoG

Young Face Expressive Words don't be fooled
Reaction score
Reactions
1,167 69 134
Alleybux
Both need to be realistic. Cant look like Rick Ross and want a fit woman who takes care of her bodies.

You have to be physically work on yourself.

Same for big women who want fit or muscular men.

DougJ

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
618 111 86
Alleybux
seems to me that a gal, that got fat and flabby over time should be tolerant of her man also getting soft around the midriff !

it's pretty easy to gain 2-4 lbs a year after HS/College, so at 40ish, you're gonna be quite fat at that rate, especially a woman with multiple kids.

it's America, overweight/obese may not be normal/healthy, but it is like where 70 % or so of us will be in middle age, so it's average anyway !

as a fat guy, I prefer a BBW sort of lady, I'm much more comfortable with a woman that has lovehandles ( which I call "Luvvies"), than a too skinny chick.

Black women are usually heavier than YT's, and built better to my liking, you also know where you stand with a sister, they tell you what they think str8t out.

It's all good, just be realistic !

DougJ

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
618 111 86
Alleybux
Fat is synonymous with femininity.

Breasts, hips, thighs, tummy, butt----all areas where the female body is hard wired by hormones to place fat in order to allow us to go through the rigors of carrying and having a child.

If men like the above attributes in a woman, it is not surprising that they'll simply take more of those attributes when available in some women---more tits, more a$$, more thighs, etc.

As for men only hooking up with fat women despite not being attracted to them because they can't get anything else?

1) It is a lie that is one of the underpinning beliefs of rape culture.

Too many women let men off the hook from taking ownership of their decisions by imbibing misogynistic perspectives that place men as being victims of their uncontrollable physical urges. In popular patriarchal myth, these urges are so uncontrollable that they must be satisfied even when the man doesn't want the woman----LIES! That's one of the misogynistic beliefs at the crux of rape culture. Men can and do control their urges. If a man cannot control his urges and must fulfill them with any woman that is near, then that also allows men to justify child rape, bestiality, and any number of horrendous abuses of power.

A man is not screwing any woman who does not get his dick hard. If she arouses his member, that is the basis of physical attraction. If she arouses his member, he STILL has the power and ability to make the decision for whatever reason NOT to have xes with her.

Duh.

2) Many men like fat chicks. Not every man, but a great many men enjoy being with large women.

How do we know that this is not some errant modern propaganda from the Body Positivity movement?

History.

Throughout history, the bodies of fat women have been viewed in xesual terms much longer than that of thin women. In fact, thin has only been "in" as a collective socially enforced message for the last 100 years (I am not saying that thin women are not attractive, sexy, or feminine. There is something beautiful about both sides of the coin. Most assuredly, thin women have always had their fans as well, I'm talking about a socially enforced message placed upon the entirety of society).

If there was no risk to their place in the pecking order of their friends and business associates, many more men than currently evident would happily pursue fat women not specifically for the sake of them being fat but instead as a matter of course in that their women.

Honestly, the very question is ludicrous at this point when you consider that most American women wear a size 16 or higher now.

Best believe these women are not celibate or going without male attention.

C'mon now, let's be sensible.

Well said !

Most women ( and men) are overweight .

Many men prefer a BBW type of woman, I certainly do !

When I put my arms around a lady's waist from behind, I don't want to feel her ribs, I want to be able to pinch some rolls of flab and feel her Luvvies

It doesn't get much more intimate than that !

I'll take the realcreal with lovehandles over a too skinny broad anyday !

Ujjnala

Facts. Periodt.
Reaction score
Reactions
26,310 5,201 8,831
Alleybux
Because some women are really lazy and impulsive and don't want to exercise and manage their eating, and they're told that they are the prize, they are queenz, and are entitled to have the best men even though they are in their 30s and 40s and might have a kid or two or more.

You'll never see lizzo or gabourey with big men. That shows the double standard as well as the truth that obese people are not xesually attractive and desired.

Ujjnala

Facts. Periodt.
Reaction score
Reactions
26,310 5,201 8,831
Alleybux

Many men don't. Don't gas up overweight women and give them false hope. Feminism gives them enough of that.

That "many men" are a tiny minority and if it weren't true then big girls wouldn't be constantly passed up in person and on those dating apps. The data doesn't lie.

Lexonfiyah

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
49,826 447 181
Alleybux
I think big women make more of an effort to dress up and look cute while big men tend to be sloppy in appearance
Just women in general, they just tend to put more effort into appearance than men do. And that’s for obvious reasons.

Lexonfiyah

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
49,826 447 181
Alleybux
Because some women are really lazy and impulsive and don't want to exercise and manage their eating, and they're told that they are the prize, they are queenz, and are entitled to have the best men even though they are in their 30s and 40s and might have a kid or two or more.

You'll never see lizzo or gabourey with big men. That shows the double standard as well as the truth that obese people are not xesually attractive and desired.
I’m not tryna come at you or anything but you sound like an incel, and plenty of fat women and men are happily together. I know couples who’ve been MARRIED for years. They were fat now and fat when they met. Tbh women will meet a guy and the guy will be slim but get fat later on and they won’t give a fµck.

DougJ

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
618 111 86
Alleybux
I’m not tryna come at you or anything but you sound like an incel, and plenty of fat women and men are happily together. I know couples who’ve been MARRIED for years. They were fat now and fat when they met. Tbh women will meet a guy and the guy will be slim but get fat later on and they won’t give a fµck.

It seems pretty natural to me that slender fit gym rat types hook up with similar people

Conversely fatter peeps should be together

If a gal was 130 in HS, and is now 40 and 198 lbs, then she can't really complain that her husband now has a beer belly !, When she herself has rolls of flab on her tummy !

There are people with all kinds of xesual kinks, I know a guy that probably weighs 145 or so, his wife is easily 300, they are happy

The media tells women to be skinny equals sexy

The fact is like 70 percent or more of people are overweight with a BMI of 25 or higher, and at least 30 percent are medically obese at a 30+ BMI

It's not normal, but it is average !

The numbers are even higher for Black chicks, it's just our modern lifestyle where you have sedentary jobs and easy access to fattening foods

It's even more true as you age, you might be fit& trim at 22, but at 45 and a couple of kids later most women will have packed on 40 lbs

Just gaining 2-3 lbs a year doesn't sound like much,but after 20+ years you'll be fat and flabby and asking yourself, self how did I get these Luvvies ?

Corshe

In Your Mans Bed
Reaction score
Reactions
37,883 2,125 2,232
Alleybux
It seems pretty natural to me that slender fit gym rat types hook up with similar people

Conversely fatter peeps should be together

If a gal was 130 in HS, and is now 40 and 198 lbs, then she can't really complain that her husband now has a beer belly !, When she herself has rolls of flab on her tummy !

There are people with all kinds of xesual kinks, I know a guy that probably weighs 145 or so, his wife is easily 300, they are happy

The media tells women to be skinny equals sexy

The fact is like 70 percent or more of people are overweight with a BMI of 25 or higher, and at least 30 percent are medically obese at a 30+ BMI

It's not normal, but it is average !

The numbers are even higher for Black chicks, it's just our modern lifestyle where you have sedentary jobs and easy access to fattening foods

It's even more true as you age, you might be fit& trim at 22, but at 45 and a couple of kids later most women will have packed on 40 lbs

Just gaining 2-3 lbs a year doesn't sound like much,but after 20+ years you'll be fat and flabby and asking yourself, self how did I get these Luvvies ?

I'm 5'7" 165 so just a tad bit overweight. But men have never had a problem with it. They love the curves. But I could never be with a fat man. It just seems feminine for a man to be curvy to me.

And I can't imagine giving him a blowjob and his soft, flabby belly rubbing my forehead while I do it. It makes me want to throw up.

LovableShade

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
44,846 2,115 2,103
Alleybux
Men don't have standards when it comes to xes. Relationships, yes. xes, no. ANY woman can get the D. It's not about value. It's about who's available at the moment. A homeless crackhead can get a ***** to fµck her if he's thirsty enough lol. On the other hand, most women aren't gonna have xes with a man that they don't like in some form or fashion. This is why men dread the "friend zone".

DougJ

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
618 111 86
Alleybux
I'm 5'7" 165 so just a tad bit overweight. But men have never had a problem with it. They love the curves. But I could never be with a fat man. It just seems feminine for a man to be curvy to me.

And I can't imagine giving him a blowjob and his soft, flabby belly rubbing my forehead while I do it. It makes me want to throw up.

5' 7" at 165 lbs is a BMI of 25.8, technically you'd need to be 159 to not be overweight

Those 6 lbs are nothing, most women that are 5-7 probably weigh in at 190 average or better

I'm sure you'd rock a bikini

Yuna

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,043 150 11
Alleybux
I am petite, 135 lbs, 5ft 2in and had a phase (4 years) where I only dated bigger guys. I have always been equal opportunity! Everyone was surprised when I told them I was engaged to a skinny dude.

Lazuli

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
61,166 2,715 1,946
Alleybux
I remember one of my male friends saying when he was younger it was easy to hit it with a fat chick who was deemed unattractive for a quick pump and dump. "All you had to do is hit it doggy style so you don't have to see her face pr even look down when you hit". Also said sometimes men will fµck these women in social situations where everyone's invited to hook up so that no one's left out. You get that one guy who might 'take one for the team' so to speak.

DangerDay

Heaux For Jotaro Kujo
Reaction score
Reactions
31,540 1,574 419
Alleybux
I will never sleep/hook up with a fat man, the thought of all that fat engulfing me is just...no. As someone who likes to keep themselves within a certain weight limit and exercises I just can't date someone out of shape.

DougJ

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
618 111 86
Alleybux
Many men don't. Don't gas up overweight women and give them false hope. Feminism gives them enough of that.

That "many men" are a tiny minority and if it weren't true then big girls wouldn't be constantly passed up in person and on those dating apps. The data doesn't lie.

I disagree . Most Americans are fat and flabby

There is a lot of fat acceptance and men have many fetishes such as a big (__&__), tits, thunder thighs, big tummy, short, tall, etc

A woman that's plump will have no problem getting laid tonight even if not very attractive

Much harder for a man !

I'd like to be a woman for like a month, not a Miss America type, just a 6 type ordinary kinda chunky 40ish broad with an adequate rack

I'd never have to pay for a meal or drink and could play with men like Wonderwoman tosses around grown men like they were toys

If that were possible, I'd do it in a heartbeat

Same for being Black for a month, maybe both at once ?

Ujjnala

Facts. Periodt.
Reaction score
Reactions
26,310 5,201 8,831
Alleybux
The number of men that have fetishes for fat women is very small. Most americans are not fat and flabby. Usually when a man is with an obese woman, he's overweight himself and that's all he can get. Women also tend to blow up after having kids and are lazy and don't lose the weight.

I disagree . Most Americans are fat and flabby

There is a lot of fat acceptance and men have many fetishes such as a big (__&__), tits, thunder thighs, big tummy, short, tall, etc

A woman that's plump will have no problem getting laid tonight even if not very attractive

Much harder for a man !

I'd like to be a woman for like a month, not a Miss America type, just a 6 type ordinary kinda chunky 40ish broad with an adequate rack

I'd never have to pay for a meal or drink and could play with men like Wonderwoman tosses around grown men like they were toys

If that were possible, I'd do it in a heartbeat

Same for being Black for a month, maybe both at once ?

Reaction score
Reactions
9,559 131 18
Alleybux
Now it’s some decent looking fat men. It just depends. Big guys can’t just sit around wearing a tank top and joggers. They have to make sure to dress well, always smell good and take good care of themselves. Just because you overweight doesn’t mean you need to totally let yourself go and look a hot mess. Some big guys biggest issue isn’t their weight it’s their overall lack of self care. A lot of them will have bad skin, messed up hairlines and bad hygiene and No grooming. You can’t do that. Also you better know how to cook. Nothing worse than a fat dude who can’t cook lmao

DougJ

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
618 111 86
Alleybux
The number of men that have fetishes for fat women is very small. Most americans are not fat and flabby. Usually when a man is with an obese woman, he's overweight himself and that's all he can get. Women also tend to blow up after having kids and are lazy and don't lose the weight.

I totally disagree !

A fat flabby woman won't leave the bar alone at closing time !

Pussy Trumps dick, at least at 2 AM !

You can drink an ugly girl pretty at closing time !

I never went to bed with an ugly chick ,but woke up to many but I'm not 22 any longerI now value personality much higher than looks alone, way more important to me !

At 56 age is very open to me, anything from 18-60 is doable,and I'm fine with her being fat and flabby, but I
always wind up with the skinny chick somehow !

the_ex

‪‪❤︎‬where i spit no grass grows ever!‪‪❤︎‬
Reaction score
Reactions
193,198 13,227 6,275
Alleybux
THIS IS A FEMALE FORUM
nobody cares about your penis

I totally disagree !

A fat flabby woman won't leave the bar alone at closing time !

Pussy Trumps dick, at least at 2 AM !

You can drink an ugly girl pretty at closing time !

I never went to bed with an ugly chick ,but woke up to many but I'm not 22 any longerI now value personality much higher than looks alone, way more important to me !

At 56 age is very open to me, anything from 18-60 is doable,and I'm fine with her being fat and flabby, but I
always wind up with the skinny chick somehow !

Gone Fishing

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
22,806 3,607 4,869
Alleybux
I think big women make more of an effort to dress up and look cute while big men tend to be sloppy in appearance

If you’re fat....you’re fat. No amount of dressing up is going to change that. A fat woman will look fat regardless of what she wears. Some guys just need to get a nut off...fat women are low hanging fruit.

tt00

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
158,162 7,431 1,115
Alleybux
If it’s to hookup? Maybe that’s true. But for dating there’s whole movement to date #mediumuglyniggas. Lawd I wish we had hashtags on here bc I just know some fonts on this thread would be up on under it. Like wtf is medium ugly sis? He’s either all the way ugly or not.

Why did they take those hashtags away . That mess use to be funny as hayle

Good and plenty

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
96,132 3,550 439
Alleybux
I mean no harm when I say this but...
Do you get out and people watch because you will see women with men of various states of bigness. I see women with big men a lot.
I mean a lot. Actually, go sit at mall and watch people and you’ll see people of all shapes and sizes coupled up. Instagram and social media is not indicator of real life.

TiredoftheBS

Back to putting y’all’s stupid threads on ignore!
Reaction score
Reactions
127,076 5,312 3,329
Alleybux
Well said !

Most women ( and men) are overweight .

When I put my arms around a lady's waist from behind, I don't want to feel her ribs, I want to be able to pinch some rolls of flab and feel her Luvvies

It doesn't get much more intimate than that !

I'll take the realcreal with lovehandles over a too skinny broad anyday !
Bruh make sure you’re around for next week’s “fat women aren’t desirable” thread too. There’s one weekly.

LuxeRoyaleBaby

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
389,648 38,781 2,444
Alleybux
Men are more open minded when it comes to getting coochie. They will sleep with a woman they aren’t attracted to in the least bit.

women typically are able to find a man that they are at least attracted to.

giphy.gif

DougJ

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
618 111 86
Alleybux
If you’re fat....you’re fat. No amount of dressing up is going to change that. A fat woman will look fat regardless of what she wears. Some guys just need to get a nut off...fat women are low hanging fruit.

DougJ

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
618 111 86
Alleybux

I disagree. A fat chick can do a lot to hide an extra 50 lbs or so.

First of all don't wear clothes that are 2 sizes too small that you've outgrown!

Too tight jeans create a muffin top, combine it with a medium t-shirt when you need a 2x, and you can't cover that pooched out tummy.

You certainly can dress in a way to somewhat hide a belly instead of accentuating it tight clothes !

Now at the beach/ pool, not much you can do there.

You will look fat in a bikini, fatkini, one -piece or whatever !