Quantcast

Why do men these days ask you to have their baby as if they’re proposing to you?

rayaee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
177,472 2,518 1,111
Alleybux
This type of isht screams "RUN"... any chick having a baby(ies) by a dude doing isht like this is asking for the damn struggle life & need not rant about her life circumstances EVER cause the red flags were already there. It ain't cute for a dude to impregnate you, change your life trajectory, & be linked to you forever without any type of commitment.

Sugar.

You didn’t grow up with LeVar Burton and it shows.
Reaction score
Reactions
348,363 3,953 743
Alleybux
I'm shocked women are actually flattered and go along with it. If a man asks you to risk your life (pregnancy is common but it is no joke) and morph your body so you can be his baby incubator with no commitment Sparta kick him in the chest.

200.gif

That is no compliment, it's an insult with a smile.

Last edited:

Keji Kota

Timothée‘s Peach
Reaction score
Reactions
45,727 1,213 246
Alleybux
I’ve had guys hit me up on social media saying dumb sh!t like “damn, I’m surprised nobody put a baby in your fine ass yet” or “I wouldn’t pull out”, etc. like, wtf? They assume every woman is going raw and getting nutted in because that’s probably what their raggedy baby mamas was out here doing & you are correct, those types never say anything about marriage, it’s always about making you a babymama.

Bostonhello

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
49,486 5,072 186
Alleybux
how will an anchor baby help him stay here?

The child is considered the link or “anchor” for assisting his or her parents in legally immigrating to the United States.

Unruly Lena

Unruly
Reaction score
Reactions
10,701 530 163
Alleybux
They love saying this. And some women take it as a compliment :cautious:
I’ve had guys hit me up on social media saying dumb sh!t like “damn, I’m surprised nobody put a baby in your fine ass yet” or “I wouldn’t pull out”, etc. like, wtf? They assume every woman is going raw and getting nutted in because that’s probably what their raggedy baby mamas was out here doing & you are correct, those types never say anything about marriage, it’s always about making you a babymama.

Queen Sena

The Queen of Wei MJs wifey
Reaction score
Reactions
78,089 1,643 870
Alleybux
I wish a ***** would ILL BE LIKE WHERE'S MY RING
ILL BE DAMNNN IF A I BE DAMN IF I BE A BABY MAMA

sugarvenom

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,926 112 9
Alleybux
I was just thinking about this!!! I had a friend who bragged about how a guy she was dating for a short period of time kept telling her he wanted to put a baby in her... she thought it was so cute.. I think that’s their attempt at flattering a women and convincing them to hit raw. They will say anything.

I would fµck!ng cringe if a man who’s not my long term bf or husband told me some sh!t like that. Get me pregnant my ass, where’s the ring and commitment?!

GrapeKoolAid

Dressed like Regine's mom
Reaction score
Reactions
3,931 147 79
Alleybux
They wanna use your womb, that's it.
Pretty much this! He literally means HAVE my baby because he doesn't actually plan on having the baby as much as you will if you fall for this mess. The ***** trickery!

MelonJuice

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
31,645 550 238
Alleybux
Because there are foolish women who entertain it. They do it without sime grand proposal and they do it with someone they've known for 1 day. Men do what women allow.

adrienne

Why am I here?
Reaction score
Reactions
32,121 925 113
Alleybux
Because there are thousands of birds who are easily gassed and see this as a compliment. They think it's cute and that it means they're a bad b!tch. I literally had someone brag to me that this dude told her "Damn you fine I could be your baby daddy" so of course she let him hit raw then bought him an air fryer. Then less than a week later he tells her he can't be in a relationship because reasons. He was clearly just horny and desperate to stick it in raw for that whet-whet. She was a thirsty hoe that stayed giving away them guts condom free to anyone that told her she's fine. Negro males will say anything to get them walls.
B0186D09-3004-4503-8189-A99F18018255.jpeg

Ms Her

Ms Her
Reaction score
Reactions
26,243 702 145
Alleybux
Men are egotistical and they believe that it is their job to choose who can be the mother of their children. It is nothing new, men have been doing this since ancient times. It is just that today marriage has become so bastarized where men run from it but in old days marriage was a committment and a form of manhood if he impregnated a woman. Men are afraid of committment that does not have attachments in the end. Men for the most part care about their bargain when in a relationship and many times having a child is the biggest one.

It also brings to light that men are shallow human beings and they see woman as flesh more than a human being or a partner..
Then complain when THEY/Men pick wrong.

Mandaazi

New ID: Solarsexual
Reaction score
Reactions
60,404 2,970 1,392
Alleybux
Because most people act like marriage dont exist nowadays.Claiming I ain't ready for marriage but have 3 kids.We still talking or dating with 5 kids
A brother put me on and shared 'the secret' with me, he was more like warning me. If he brings up having babies, without ever bringing up marriage, it's just to make sure he has you hooked on him. He doesn't have to out out any more effort. He's roaming for permanent access to your punani.
I remember when they used to simply bait with marriage and never ending engagements but there's a newer version called "let's have a baby".

It also works well due to negative outlook many of have on marriage, so the low expectations on marriage, life and building a family allows such talks to sound good to some. Even the smartest women out here...

Sooo ladies, be warned. Him asking you for a baby, is for him a way to get YOU hooked on HIM. He also disarms you like that for the rest of your life...

Ezra Miller

⭐ DA NAME STAYS! PM ME FOR YOUR TAROT NEEDS ⭐
Reaction score
Reactions
287,365 9,790 5,303
Alleybux
That's crazy. I mean, I've heard undesirable men say "she look so good I could have a baby with her," but I've never heard of men using that line as a proxy proposal.

My goodness...

Genovese

Glitter Addict
Reaction score
Reactions
75,448 3,430 1,201
Alleybux
:disdain come now...

This type of mentality only germinates within a discrete group of dyfunctional underclass Black folks. Cut them out of your life and you won't have men perpetually disrespect you [yes, girls, this is disrespectful].

:bulgyeyes

I responded to you in confusion for using the term "Blackistani" I don't even know where to start.
I've never heard a Black person use that term.

You looking real suspect right now.

passion4posh

Cococure
Reaction score
Reactions
80,320 2,791 1,197
Alleybux
A brother put me on and shared 'the secret' with me, he was more like warning me. If he brings up having babies, without ever bringing up marriage, it's just to make sure he has you hooked on him. He doesn't have to out out any more effort. He's roaming for permanent access to your punani.
I remember when they used to simply bait with marriage and never ending engagements but there's a newer version called "let's have a baby".

It also works well due to negative outlook many of have on marriage, so the low expectations on marriage, life and building a family allows such talks to sound good to some. Even the smartest women out here...

Sooo ladies, be warned. Him asking you for a baby, is for him a way to get YOU hooked on HIM. He also disarms you like that for the rest of your life...
Thank you ! nothing but game.That's a shame because it affects the kids,I think they all deserve to at least start out with parents together.Thats just me I guess.

Voiderror404

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
112,405 4,998 1,495
Alleybux
Since when do men see having a baby being in the same category as getting marred?

Could it be that some men just don't wanna get married & are careless with who they sleep with without protection? I live in FL and 95 percent of the men I've met (dating profiles, coworkers) have kids & have never been married or engaged and some not even in a relationship with the child's mom. Not that it's a bad thing or good thing. It is what it is. Having a baby isnt a magical experience in terms of relationships in my opinion. If it was such a wonderful loving thing to do, all of these babies would not be born into broken foundations. it's just the product of two careless people.

also, not everyone wants to get married & there is nothing wrong with that. I don't think men see kids as a way to commit for life, they probably just don't want to be tied down romantically but they don't mind being a parent. Some men & women just don't care and when it comes to xes they'll say anything to get a nut in that moment.

I'd be insulted if a guy just wanted to have a kid with me, but shyed away from wanting to marry me. you can walk away if things don't work out in a marriage, kids literally bond you for life, it's the weirdest thing to me. But I would only be insulted if our intent was the same. I wouldn’t pursue a relationship with a man that didn't wanna get married & i usually state my intentions on marriage and kids early on before things even get to that level of seriousness.

So imo, if both people want or don't want the same thing (marriage, serious relationship etc), I don't think it's that bad. & I think the whole biological clock is ticking plays a big part in it as well.

Voiderror404

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
112,405 4,998 1,495
Alleybux
I don’t care what anyone says, this is abnormal. You as a woman are a complete idiot if you birth a child for a man who won’t go to the courthouse with you and sign a marriage license long before trying for a child.

No man asking this question seriously is of the caliber that any woman should be dating. He’s essentially saying you’re good enough to incubate my child but I don’t value you enough to commit to you. As a woman you should not be ok with that.

I have never ever heard of anything like this. It sounds ghetto for lack of a better word. Do not give a man a legacy when he’s not giving you his resources or commitment in the form of marriage, especially if you’re young. Just say no.

It's not abnormal. I'm not sure why a lot of people in general think that women are born and raised with the obsession of being a wife and mother. There are plenty of women who don't wanna get married, or reach a point in their life where being a parent is more important then getting married. It's only a bad thing when the woman wants to get married and the guy doesn't.

Voiderror404

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
112,405 4,998 1,495
Alleybux
Thank you ! nothing but game.That's a shame because it affects the kids,I think they all deserve to at least start out with parents together.Thats just me I guess.

girl this! It for sure is a subtle way of the whole "you knew what you were signing up for" schtick. However, as a woman, choosing to stay when being told this information is on you. A lot of kids are walking around with multiple siblings on their dads side because the man is just the sperm donor. I's easy to have a gaggle of kids when you arent the one carrying them. lol

Muzzy123

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
55,446 1,392 1,031
Alleybux
It's not abnormal. I'm not sure why a lot of people in general think that women are born and raised with the obsession of being a wife and mother. There are plenty of women who don't wanna get married, or reach a point in their life where being a parent is more important then getting married. It's only a bad thing when the woman wants to get married and the guy doesn't.

The vast majority of women want to get married and have children within a stable happy marriage. There is far more risk to having a child without the support of a spouse than the opposite for most women.

I didn’t say women shouldn’t pursue motherhood if they want, however they have options for that which do not include involving a man they may or may not be seeing consistently. If most women actually wanted motherhood and to do it alone, they would go to a fertility clinic or would never request child support or tell the father about it. Most baby mamas don’t actually want that and everyone knows that.

You can say whatever you want but married and/or stable couples generally produce children with better social outcomes.

Danaisa

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
2,128 833 1,177
Alleybux

That man isn’t the voice for all men. That man actually sound like a dog. Trust me men definitely have different reasons. It could be living off of you, trapping you, an urge, because the girl is pretty, they love you (the best one) etc. trust me you’ll never know until that specific guy’s actions tell you.

Mandaazi

New ID: Solarsexual
Reaction score
Reactions
60,404 2,970 1,392
Alleybux
That man isn’t the voice for all men. That man actually sound like a dog. Trust me men definitely have different reasons. It could be living off of you, trapping you, an urge, because the girl is pretty, they love you (the best one) etc. trust me you’ll never know until that specific guy’s actions tell you.
If he loves you indeed he's going to address being permanent with you first and not just talk about having a baby by you...

Danaisa

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
2,128 833 1,177
Alleybux
If he loves you indeed he's going to address being permanent with you first and not just talk about having a baby by you...
Men these days don’t know how to love tbh. I’m in my 20s and the dating world isn’t built like how it used to be. Nobody respects anybody it’s just cold love lol

YesIndeed21

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
21,326 2,779 2,141
Alleybux
Is this the modern day proposal? Why are men asking you to have their son before asking for your hand in marriage. It seems as though having their kid means more to them than marriage. It’s so tacky and disgusting.
Is this a rhetorical question? Lol

Portable_Panda

熊猫帮派
Reaction score
Reactions
25,233 1,955 111
Alleybux
They don’t want you but doesn’t want anyone else to have you. Making you a baby mama means they have unlimited access to you if they ever wanted to return.

877CashNow

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
203,689 4,414 452
Alleybux
They dont care about the dang baby. All they care about is locking a down a place to live and some food to eat.

SnowFlower

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,000 1,447 459
Alleybux
Is this the modern day proposal? Why are men asking you to have their son before asking for your hand in marriage. It seems as though having their kid means more to them than marriage. It’s so tacky and disgusting.

I don't know why men think saying this is cute. And I don't know why women fall for it.

Danaisa

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
2,128 833 1,177
Alleybux
What kills me is you really believe anything a person says. That man sounded like a A-hole out of the trenches. And the fact that you keep disagreeing... like honestly people get impregnated everyday so for you to believe it’s only one reason. Girl get it together

Linsss

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
34,162 2,048 292
Alleybux
Also becoming a baby mama is a mans way to deter u from other men.Some men do not date baby mamas or take them serious and men know that.They know their baby mama will find it hard to move on.Obviously not all but most will either be busy with her kids,dealing with body issues from pregnancy etc. That will then make his bm the chick he goes to for his needs because she won’t turn him down.

HillaryPrett

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,407 404 372
Alleybux
Must be some low-class male thing. I don’t understand how women fall for that.

:rosedead
A lot of men with money do this too. It’s really crazy. I only get proposals to be a baby mom nothing else all from
Good salary earning men who are in management levels (finance, engineering). I think to myself damn am I just baby momma material.

MackyMak

Mack?
Reaction score
Reactions
2,491 231 157
Alleybux
Easy way to tie a woman down without commitment. Men can come and go out of a child's life, yea they do the same with marriages but divorces are expensive and time-consuming. They don't have to hide as a baby daddy like they have to hide as a husband.

creamofthecrop

laughing all the way to the bank~
Reaction score
Reactions
13,172 742 247
Alleybux
I dunno if its so calculated from these guys in terms of long term gain. They aren’t that smart.

There is a deep need in many men (and women) to procreate. It can be both a xesual and emotional turn-on. It’s called “breeding kink”. A lot of men get turned on by the idea of a woman carrying their baby even if they have ZERO RESOURCES or any desire to take care of that baby or the mother. They love the IDEA of a woman or multiple women having their children.

It’s instinctive, hungry, and low-class as fµck. As usual, men be acting by their baser desires instead of their heart or intellect.