Why Do People Hate Royals So Much ?

heartmindandsoul

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
8,777 2,960 4,147
Alleybux
8DBD9EEB-9DFA-4992-B95E-D57D88FC3EC7.png

The general population seems to harbor anger, jealousy, and resentment towards working and non-working royals. It is bizarre since globally speaking every country is not under a monarchy in the modern day.
Why do people hate these kinds of people for simply existing? The royals are individuals and should be treated like human beings.

NOTE:
Please keep the discussion about foreign/international royals. DO NOT discuss Meghan Markle or Prince Harry in this thread. You will he reported for derailing. Comments such as those are welcome in the Meghan Markle Unpopular Opinions Thread.

Thank you,
- O.P.

moraeblue

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
26,361 1,606 850
Alleybux
i personally don't think they should take money off the backs of working people.

i've heard people say royalty brings in lots of money from tourists visiting their country, but i think they can come up with a better way to attract tourists.

i also wouldn't admire someone i don't even know.

what if we paid our president billions(?) to sit around and do nothing? no one would like it.

edit: or to be more exact, instead of a president, a representative of our country.

sierraleone

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,690 60 39
Alleybux
They are spongers, they are not direct descendants from God and they should live off taxpayers money.

LoveSupreme

01/06/21 - Planet of the Apes Day -
Reaction score
Reactions
134,305 8,452 7,808
Alleybux
View attachment 1769323

The general population seems to harbor anger, jealousy, and resentment towards working and non-working royals. It is bizarre since globally speaking every country is not under a monarchy in the modern day.
Why do people hate these kinds of people for simply existing? The royals are individuals and should be treated like human beings.

NOTE:
Please keep the discussion about foreign/international royals. DO NOT discuss Meghan Markle or Prince Harry in this thread. You will he reported for derailing. Comments such as those are welcome in the Meghan Markle Unpopular Opinions Thread.

Thank you,
- O.P.
They have feeble minded people believing in something they are not: Special or Super people

saucinonyou

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
334,123 11,148 3,204
Alleybux
I think it's dumb, but I'm an American who's never lived under a monarchy. It seems parasitic and oppressive when a family hoards their wealth and status for generations, almost like entitlement.

If you have to in-breed to keep your status and wealth but in turn produce ugly and worthless heirs with horrifying genetic conditions to keep others out, it's probably not a natural social order you should live by lol. Humans are also a communal/group species so a community of people 'bowing down' to a select few is a bit bizarre to me, what makes them so special? We're all the same species of human when you take away possessions and properties.

AK55555

I said what I said
Reaction score
Reactions
50,864 351 35
Alleybux
I think the pandemic has really shown people that we worship and "stan" celebrities who literally do nothing for us. Kylie Jenner, the Kardashians, singer, athletes, and actors are not going to save us in a crisis. Same goes for royals.

I do enjoy royal watching, but I also understand that concept has become so outdated these days. In constitutional monarchies, taxpayers are literally giving money to people who just cut ribbons, do some charity work once in a while, and wear pretty dresses and tiaras. Don't get me wrong, royals have been using their platforms for good. But their work doesn't justify giving them millions of dollars each year.

The pandemic has shown us that instead we need real leadership though elected officials who actually have the power to make decisions. And that we need to thank real people like doctors, nurses, and essential workers who have been keeping the world going while everyone else has been at home. The reasons for maintaining the cost of a royal family are starting to slim out.

Last edited:

Alikia

Iansã's favorite child
Reaction score
Reactions
11,894 428 105
Alleybux
Unjustified privileges, imperialism, too much expenses for nothing (they bring tourists but don't hold any political power) and many controversial members with unforgivable behaviors like Prince Andrew.

Ina

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
27,576 800 475
Alleybux
No one cares, in real life..unless there’s a wedding, funeral, someone is having their first kid etc...or King/Queen is giving a televised speech. That’s usually the time they enter public consciousness

Last edited:

HESTIA

The Hearth
Reaction score
Reactions
2,991 16 3
Alleybux
I've heard British people say that the royal fam doesn't really do sh!t, or that they forget about them and don't really care. I think hate would probably just come from the fact they (allegedly) just sit around not really doing sh!t, but still collect tax money.

FutureMD

FLOTUS. Philanthropist. Jack's Wifey.
Reaction score
Reactions
166,850 5,303 1,347
Alleybux
Royal's ( the white ones in particular ) only have what they have because of black people. Most of the time they are ungrateful, whiny, inbred, racist, idiots who think having a title means people must bow down to them. The days of the royals as we know it are drawing to a close.

Ina

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
27,576 800 475
Alleybux
Royal's ( the white ones in particular ) only have what they have because of black people. Most of the time they are ungrateful, whiny, inbred, racist, idiots who think having a title means people must bow down to them. The days of the royals as we know it are drawing to a close.

Nah..there’s a whole media establishment protecting them and keeping them in place. Other monarchies have a military state that protects them. They may go into a period of disarray if a popular monarch passes away..generally, they’re as safe as houses

Cognizant

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
52,568 2,519 2,501
Alleybux
View attachment 1769323

NOTE:

Thank you,
- O.P.
Every Royal Family in creation, even in The Motherland needs a beating. How you gonna look over land that is not yours, you never made, of whch no more can be made and say "MINES FOR MINE FOREVER"?
If I haven't got any time for imans, priests, pastors etc with their "direct messenger from God" nonsense, how the Dickens am I going to have time for Royalty more than gossip mongering, if that?
The whole premise of Royalty is a grotesquerie.

ilikebeer12345

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
38,240 3,219 2,744
Alleybux
Ill tell you why. Because Theyre jealous and because they think there's no need for them anymore. Imo, that's not the case. Look at Spain they had a dictator they needed to bring the king back just to ensure if somebody tried something there's that royalty to act in times of emergency/ crisis. Look at Egypt they had a king and queen once , they thought they didn't need one and who rules them now ? A military man. * rolls eyes* there's countless examples. But people who are stupid ? Deserve their lot

ilikebeer12345

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
38,240 3,219 2,744
Alleybux
Also for a monarchy to work well there needs to be love in the hearts of the people towards the royal family and vice versa. Instead of resentment.

Of course it goes both ways. Imagine being a Thai prince and just being ok with your country being known as a xes and pedophile hotspot for westerners

DixiesMama

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,184 90 17
Alleybux
I dont necessarily hate them, but I also think an accident of birth ie born into a so called "noble family" doesnt mean they are special in any ways.

forsyth

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
2,413 5 13
Alleybux
Let’s flip it. Why should we like Kate so much? Give us an elevator speech on why Kate the Great is a deserving title.

Why Kate specifically? Ah, she got William, you didn't.

I like Kate because she's a Brit. I like Meghan because of the diversity she brought to the RF. When I say diversity, I am mainly alluding to her ethnicity. Certainly not her poor acting skills or the long unecessary winding speeches she gives.

Sdizzle4shiz

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
36,109 528 324
Alleybux
Why Kate specifically? Ah, she got William, you didn't.

I like Kate because she's a Brit. I like Meghan because of the diversity she brought to the RF. When I say diversity, I am mainly alluding to her ethnicity. Certainly not her poor acting skills or the long unecessary winding speeches she gives.

Because you specifically asked someone why they hate Kate. Asking why they should like her isn’t a huge flip, but you still manage to get defensive. Wooooow.

So you literally cannot find a reason other than the origin of the soil she landed on when she fell out of her mom’s cooch, and you needed to bring in Meghan, but you still didn’t manage to answer the question.

forsyth

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
2,413 5 13
Alleybux
Because you specifically asked someone why they hate Kate. Asking why they should like her isn’t a huge flip, but you still manage to get defensive. Wooooow.

So you literally cannot find a reason other than the origin of the soil she landed on when she fell out of her mom’s cooch, and you needed to bring in Meghan, but you still didn’t manage to answer the question.

You couldn't answer the first question I asked. That's why you flipped it. Dumb mess.

Sdizzle4shiz

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
36,109 528 324
Alleybux
You couldn't answer the first question I asked. That's why you flipped it. Dumb mess.

You didn’t ask me. You asked someone else.

So defensive. Always resulting to name calling.

... and still you can’t think of an answer to the question.

forsyth

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
2,413 5 13
Alleybux
You didn’t ask me. You asked someone else.

So defensive. Always resulting to name calling.

... and still you can’t think of an answer to the question.

I have just given an answer. An answer you didn't like. Sorry honey there's no comparison when we are comparing equal quantities of mediocrity, that goes for both Kate and Meghan.

Sdizzle4shiz

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
36,109 528 324
Alleybux
I have just given an answer. An answer you didn't like. Sorry honey there's no comparison when we are comparing equal quantities of mediocrity, that goes for both Kate and Meghan.

Your answer was her country of origin. That was it.

Again, why do you need to drag in other people?

Faulty Devil

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
12,257 700 1,916
Alleybux
Let’s flip it. Why should we like Kate so much? Give us an elevator speech on why Kate the Great is a deserving title.

Why should we like Meghan? Is it because:

a) her acting is shite
b) her success is due to the RF
c) she married the spastic Prince that no-one else wanted
d) her kid is ugly

Which one of these makes you a fan of Meghan?

Sdizzle4shiz

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
36,109 528 324
Alleybux
Why should we like Meghan? Is it because:

a) her acting is shite
b) her success is due to the RF
c) she married the spastic Prince that no-one else wanted
d) her kid is ugly

Which one of these makes you a fan of Meghan?

OP said specifically to not discuss them.

I don’t see why this questions triggers people.

Sdizzle4shiz

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
36,109 528 324
Alleybux
Now you're acknowledging I have answered?

It’s a odd response to explain why you Stan so hard for her. I was looking forward to learning more about your reasons for always championing for her.

It’s not really an answer to the question I asked.

Faulty Devil

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
12,257 700 1,916
Alleybux
I hate the royals because I can find better use of my money, no matter how small it is, than give it to those layabouts.

Metamask

Team Owner . Lagos
Reaction score
Reactions
9,085 340 92
Alleybux
Because some of them touch little girls and get away with it.
View attachment 1769323

NOTE:

Thank you,
- O.P.

Faulty Devil

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
12,257 700 1,916
Alleybux
Oh and another one. While many ordinary citizens and other British royals pay council tax on their properties, the richest one of all doesn't.

Poitiers

Queen of Plates
Reaction score
Reactions
45,307 797 112
Alleybux
Unjustified privileges, imperialism, too much expenses for nothing (they bring tourists but don't hold any political power) and many controversial members with unforgivable behaviors like Prince Andrew.

Prince Andrew shows us exactly why royals need to be phased out completely after queen Elizardbeth dies. There is photographic evidence, witness testimony, and court documents that show he's a pedophile that's been having xes with underage girl for years. This man willingly enabled xes trafficking of children and minors under Jeffrey Epstein, if he was any other person his ass would go straight to max prison and never be given parole.

But since he's a member of the royal UK family he gets to continue his life as a private citizen living in luxury provided by taxpayers. To him, he's probably more mad that he can't go fµck children anymore instead of how he's created a shitstorm for the royal PR to cover the disgrace.

So why protect him? All he's done in his life is be born into a family clinging to relevancy based on their genealogy with nothing to offer but appearances.

bustakita

Masterofhaokenucannevabeatme Supreme Clientele
Reaction score
Reactions
17,898 437 202
Alleybux
i personally don't think they should take money off the backs of working people.

i've heard people say royalty brings in lots of money from tourists visiting their country, but i think they can come up with a better way to attract tourists.

i also wouldn't admire someone i don't even know.

what if we paid our president billions(?) to sit around and do nothing? no one would like it.

edit: or to be more exact, instead of a president, a representative of our country.

Lol it's not billions but the USA is doing that now quiet as kept.

forsyth

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
2,413 5 13
Alleybux
Your answer was her country of origin. That was it.

Again, why do you need to drag in other people?

Now you're acknowledging I have answered?

It's also down to people like you, who live in the fictious bubble of William's alleged affairs, that makes me like her.

News Alley

Ask LSA

Top Bottom