Quantcast

Why do so many of you take up for Doja The Cat?

Ame

A Libra's hoe
Reaction score
Reactions
21,990 842 1,316
Alleybux
they were talking about Beyoncé
Beyonce said she wished she was born in the latin community?

The blackface thing I did know of. It was tone deaf I don't think it was Beyonce's intent to represent black face. It was in poor tastes regardless.

SimbaLuver

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
134,055 5,914 5,611
Alleybux
The only people mad at Doja are bm fonts and their pickme soldiers because Doja doesn’t want an part of their kangs. I like her solely because she keeps both groups panini pressedt.

At least you admit it. You live through her because she's a biracal who dates white which isn't even a new thing. I'm guessing you didn't come for 69, though.

efilneetevol

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,835 87 32
Alleybux
Being raised by just a white mother makes someone white to me, not in race but in terms of personality, how they go out into the world. You can even hear it in the way Doja speaks.

That’s the only access Doja had to Black people, through rap/hip hop. Other than that I bet money she hasn’t really been around many black folks.
How would you feel about someone who has two racially black parents yet grew up primarily around white kids being a rapper?

I think I’d be bothered by Doja Cat if I felt she pretended to be something she’s not, but her songs are never about a life she hasn’t lived. She seems pretty authentic to me. A lot of people consider her to be more of a pop star than a rapper anyway.

May I ask why you feel she hates herself?

awwwsugar

In da name of da moon... wut did u say ninga?
Reaction score
Reactions
35,576 1,795 1,133
Alleybux
Here's the link

https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/come-get-your-girl-dojacat-shes-bored.3515261/

You do have to have access the dark room to view it. It wouldn't have gotten moved in @SkylarGrey didn't post some LS woman's vagina in the thread. Thanking tinychat for giving her the image. With no proof it was Doja or even if it came from tinychat at all. But let these fonts go off.

I am a member of the darkroom and still can't see the threads in there. But I know that last year (or 2018), Doja posted a pic of her white bf, and blk men were all over twitter saying she was canceled simply because she had a white bf, but I don't actually think she ever said she only date whites. We had a thread about it and few blogs picked up as well. So black men been trying to cancel this girl before these racist allegations came along.

awwwsugar

In da name of da moon... wut did u say ninga?
Reaction score
Reactions
35,576 1,795 1,133
Alleybux
This is a damn lie. Doja is pretty & have a nice body. She didn’t say anything bad about Black women. She dates & likes white men. That’s the only thing she really did “wrong.” We’re just following BM’s lead. No rapper has ever been canceled for anti-BW lyrics, posts, or speeches. Why should she be??

BM & their minions really want us to cancel Doja on their behalf. Had Doja said all dark skin Black women are ugly or something against BW, there wouldn’t be a peep from BM.They’d even agree with it. As long as they think they are owed access to mixed, biracial, and fOrEiGnS, they’ll stay mad when one doesnt want them back.

This! BM continue to support racist others and anti-bw rappers. If she had a blk bf or was known for fµck!ng black men, they wouldn't give a sh!t about her being in some chatroom with white people.