Why do so many women refuse to date for marriage...

Reactions
27,656 3,971 13,776
Alleybux
Date only the marrying kind
To dramatically increase your chances of marrying you must seek out and date the marrying kind.

Statistical Truths About the Marrying Kind

Most men will not even consider marriage before they reach the age of commitment. For 80 percent of high school graduates, the minimum age of commitment is 23, whereas for 80 percent of college graduates, it’s 26.

The high-commitment period for most college-educated men is from ages 28 to 33.

For men who go to graduate school-doctors, lawyers, and the like-the high-commitment period runs from 30 to 36.

After age 37 or 38, the chance that a man will commit diminishes. After 43, it diminishes even more.

Most men think sowing their wild oats is a rite of passage and will not even contemplate marriage until they have been working and living as independent adults for several years.

Men are most likely to marry after they become uncomfortable with the singles scene.

Men have biological clocks. They want to be young enough to teach their sons to fish and play ball, and to do the male-bonding thing.

Men who look at marriage as a financial arrangement in which women have the most to gain are not likely to marry-nor are they good prospects. Run... Fast. Men whose parents divorced when they were young are often gun-shy about marrying.

Men often marry women whose backgrounds — religion, politics, values, socioeconomic status matches theirs.

Men who have their own places and have lived as independent, self-supporting adults are more likely to marry.

Men whose friends and siblings are married are more likely to marry.

If a man over the age of 40 has been married before, he is more likely to marry than a 40-year-old man who has never been married.

If you wish to facilitate a trip to the altar, meet and date only the marrying kind!
BW wait too late. They are almost exclusively into hypergamy. They measure EVERYTHING by money. Plus BM know BW think nothing about giving their body for money.

That means a BW cannot discern.

Reactions
27,656 3,971 13,776
Alleybux
Too many women feel like they have time...when they don't. IMO, women should start dating for marriage at age 25+. Too many women (and men) allow their time to be wasted with people they don't see themselves with in the long run.
25 is too late! You start at 23 and zero in first on BM that come from strong families.

Reactions
11,069 25 1
Alleybux
The truth is there are no guarantees in life. You can date for marriage and still come up short. I think plenty of women are dating for marriage but unfortunately, in the black community, our male counterparts are taught to do the opposite. It’s hard to find a husband when your male counterparts aren’t even on the same page let alone reading from the same book.

Reactions
27,656 3,971 13,776
Alleybux
Dating is pointless because it's unlikely you'll meet your husband over a dinner "interview". It's wilderness out here anyway, everyone is mad. Just live your life and if your lucky enough to find someone, congrats.
I think you are right to a large degree. BW apparently do not realize you can’t mix dating and sex. After a couple years of that the woman is in a bad way, often saying she had to step back to do self maintenance. She often gets used unmercifully.

Reactions
27,656 3,971 13,776
Alleybux
The truth is there are no guarantees in life. You can date for marriage and still come up short. I think plenty of women are dating for marriage but unfortunately, in the black community, our male counterparts are taught to do the opposite. It’s hard to find a husband when your male counterparts aren’t even on the same page let alone reading from the same book.
Well yes but you have to know how to zero in with flexibility. BW today are not spiritual or moral enough to discern a lot of times.

Reactions
27,656 3,971 13,776
Alleybux
Why can't women who choose not to marry because they don't want to but lead fulfilling and happy lives recognized?
If she is not asexual or celibate you know what she is and she knows what she is by what she does. But at core, in the deepest part of her psychic she may have no idea who she is because of denials and complexes.

I’m so reckless...
Reactions
23,938 226 78
Alleybux
I think you are right to a large degree. BW apparently do not realize you can’t mix dating and sex. After a couple years of that the woman is in a bad way, often saying she had to step back to do self maintenance. She often gets used unmercifully.
Sir, how old are you? You have this weird obsession with Black women and sex.

Your Friendly Misanthrope
Reactions
185,037 3,276 2,426
Alleybux
I actually think women DO date for marriage and it's been to their detriment in the modern dating world, because they don't understand that 99% of the men that you date and mess around with are not the "one." Constantly trying to make incompatible men their "husbands" and not seeing them for what they actually are. This isn't the 1950s where your soulmate is someone you meet and marry at 19 to grow old together. Those days are gone.

nah, they date for relationships, not marriage. either that, or they're fine with being married to fuckboys

Reactions
27,656 3,971 13,776
Alleybux
I guarantee that nut font hankerton will be in here spouting his neanderthal iron age garbage about black women being hoes that will never get married by page 2
I arrived a ways back. BW just like BM have too many complexes. Very hard to bond over rough surfaces. Sex in a man is not the same as sex in a woman. If she is not very very selective she is just going to get around.

Reactions
27,656 3,971 13,776
Alleybux
Sir, how old are you? You have this weird obsession with Black women and sex.
Not really at all. It just seems that way. I spent 25 years researching and investigating the BM and developing programs for them. Several years ago I simply decided to inquire about what was going on with BW. My inquisitiveness was raised because both of my grown married daughters, who are educators, told me the BW is lost.

In my interaction with BW I came to see she is no longer as spiritual, moral
and familial as she use to be with a heavy fixation on money, casual sex and toxic dating. That’s because their ideological persuasion is various forms of hypergamy.

Reactions
28,231 533 277
Alleybux
I arrived a ways back. BW just like BM have too many complexes. Very hard to bond over rough surfaces. Sex in a man is not the same as sex in a woman. If she is not very very selective she is just going to get around.
Do you have a job? Outside of putting women down all day long on a forum called lipstick alley.
You stay in BWs business alot, signs of an unproductive male

Reactions
27,656 3,971 13,776
Alleybux
Do you have a job? Outside of putting women down all day long on a forum called lipstick alley.
You stay in BWs business alot, signs of an unproductive male
I just finished writing a book. I don’t go the office these days. I am not putting BW down. I am a Black Father, somewhat old school. The problem may be you black women instead of me. Most of you did not have faithful fathers with you all the way from the moment you were born.

Reactions
28,231 533 277
Alleybux
I just finished writing a book. I don’t go the office these days. I am not putting BW down. I am a Black Father, somewhat old school. The problem may be you black women instead of me. Most of you did not have faithful fathers with you all the way from the moment you were born.
You THINK you are spreading your wisdom to bw but no one here ever agrees with you or seeks out your opinion...take a hint perhaps, and I'm not talking about the resident misogynistic black males who camp out for their daily dose of denigration infliction before bending over for white supremacy

BW are not looking for a random ranting weirdo on a woman's board to heal them. Stop your delusions you are literally sounding mentally ill at this point your obsession is sick I never see you pop up on any other thread topic...this is anti masculine energy

All the BM here are gross and weird for real

Reactions
27,656 3,971 13,776
Alleybux
You THINK you are spreading your wisdom to bw but no one here ever agrees with you or seeks out your opinion...take a hint perhaps, and I'm not talking about the resident misogynistic black males who camp out for their daily dose of denigration infliction before bending over for white supremacy

BW are not looking for a random ranting weirdo on a woman's board to heal them. Stop your delusions you are literally sounding mentally ill at this point your obsession is sick I never see you pop up on any other thread topic...this is anti masculine energy

All the BM here are gross and weird for real
So only BW are normal? Only men are the problem. BW won’t figure things out on their own.

Reactions
28,231 533 277
Alleybux
So only BW are normal? Only men are the problem. BW won’t figure things out on their own.
This is how I know you're here to exercise your male lust to shit on women women...thats the reason 99% of the 'straight' bm are here. Yall get fucked in the ass ten ways from Sunday by Chad and Bob every day so you have to find some women to put down daily to stop yourselves imploding and to feel some kind of twisted dominance that Bob won't let you enjoy in peace. BM behaviour 101

If you didn't have said problem atypical of the Conquered Ones you would clearly see the comments address men AND women throughout this thread. No women here are being unaccountable, you're just addicted to spewing shit at women each day. BM are nasty little gremlins with a big chip on their shoulders heading to the wrong address

I don't want to talk to you any more. Don't tag me again

Reactions
17,309 309 57
Alleybux
It’s harder to find a marriage partner in that age range but it’s not impossible.

My mom gave me no strategy at all. She discouraged me from dating altogether. She didn’t force me not to but she wanted me to just focus on school and that’s it. My dad didn’t teach me anything because he was too preoccupied with his own problems. I dated but I had to navigate it on my own. It was rough.
Same and still is rough.

Reactions
18,961 391 262
Alleybux
Culture is important when discussing these things because some cultures value marriage more than others. I would say most women date with marriage as their goal. It is safe to say most men are the ones who are not marriage minded. Most men date looking for a friend with benefits or easy sex. They want the milk for free without buying the cow.

Reactions
27,656 3,971 13,776
Alleybux
This is how I know you're here to exercise your male lust to shit on women women...thats the reason 99% of the 'straight' bm are here. Yall get fucked in the ass ten ways from Sunday by Chad and Bob every day so you have to find some women to put down daily to stop yourselves imploding and to feel some kind of twisted dominance that Bob won't let you enjoy in peace. BM behaviour 101

If you didn't have said problem atypical of the Conquered Ones you would clearly see the comments address men AND women throughout this thread. No women here are being unaccountable, you're just addicted to spewing shit at women each day. BM are nasty little gremlins with a big chip on their shoulders heading to the wrong address

I don't want to talk to you any more. Don't tag me again
It’s not that I didn’t know you hate BM. And it’s not that I didn’t know you love Yt men. What I did not know is that a lot of BW are not truly black. Many BW, not all of course, have been programmed out of blackness to think they are so so much better than the Blackman. Remember we came out of you. So if you hate us this hard then that means on a subconscious level you hate yourself too.

ASweetSoul Trying ToClimbTheLadder
Reactions
12,871 457 725
Alleybux
I’m a black African woman but I understand the struggle.In my country, marriage is still something that most men want but the numbers of men that really don’t give a F about it or that are really holding out for finding their ideal woman and not settling...The numbers of African men in my city(which is the capital and has the most foreigners and men that have travelled,etc) that are impregnating their girlfriends but never marrying them, is increasing.The number of women in long ass term relationships is increasing.As much as we still uphold marriage, lots of modern men that have travelled, know more about life, are really either waiting to marry that ideal girl of their dreams or really not giving an F anymore.

I agree with some fonts whenComes to have a set intention and discarding any men that want to waist your time but As you have said, nothing is set in stone.

I believe that most black women are delusional too and lie to themselves.You Will have women on the shade room or even on here, shaming marriage and upholding the baby momma culture.They will say that marriage is overrated and not for every one but will have a child with some guy.And, will then be jealous of other races when the same women are raised to expect marriage above all?’ You can’t have the same argument when in the end, you guys spread the same message and black men love it.Now,you will see the same black men marrying with no pressure, another race like Jeanne Mai and wonder why...Her husband knew that he couldn’t play the games that he played with his exes(black exes at that).
Black women are too accepting and understanding.And engagement isn’t a wedding and when it happens,you have to have a set date to get married.Many black women act like an engagement ring, it’s a green light to commitment.They believe that a fiancée is a husband and will give him everything and live together.Other races actually DO get married after they get proposed.

Fonts have a bunch of rules but forget that, lots of people that are marrinow, things happened in a very natural and organic way...it was kind of meant to be.

You also don’t have many rules.You have women that started off was friends with benefits or had sex with their current husbands on the first date and are married.So the idea that sex go against marriage, it’s a lie.

You have women that approached their husbands and it’s a conversation that LSA doesn’t want to talk about...lots of women waist time, sitting pretty and never developing social interaction skills.

You have some women that were the proper girlfriend, the girl next door and still got played and the man went for a not so conventional girl.Then, you have the same type of women that found the right guy and waited to have sex after marriage and are doing well.

You have women that will go on tons of dates to find a husband and will look back at 40 years old and realize that she had tons of boyfriend but none stuck it out for long.

You have women that married their first boyfriends and nothing more.

There are no rules and in the end, the advice is good in order to weed out the “waist your time” type of men but in the end, it is what it is.Thing Will happen the way that they have to.

We have to realize that lots of people will not have the “perfect family “ type of scenario.A lovely husband, the cute wife and the perfect behaved kids that live in a gated community.Lots of women will have kids without marriage, others will get divorced, others will never have kids or marriage, others will get married but never have kids, others will get the whole package but have a shitty marriage,etc.In the end, you get tired and just want to live life.

I agree with the overall message about really knowing what you want and put your foot down.Learning to select the right guy that will fulfill your needs and desires.And, above all, never try to force something with the wrong one.Because, as much as things are never black or white(specially in relationships), men know what and who they truly want.If a man wants to marry you, he will do it(it doesn’t matter if he is going to be a shitty husband or you will have a shitty marriage) but if the wants it, he will do it.

Also, never put pressure on a man to marry you because you don’t want to be a “might as well” wife.You don’t want to have kids to pressure him into marrying you, to have millions sit downs with him in order to get him to set a date for the wedding or to even propose.If he truly wants, after a certain age, your man will be the one pushing the idea and intentions forward.You don’t want to have a man marrying you out of pity.You will get cheated on, be by yourself most of the time, feel lonely in the relationship and you will not even be able to ask for love or things out of him because you know that you can’t because he doesn’t give a F about you.

Sorry for any misspellings.I’m in a hurry.

Last edited:
Reactions
15,236 62 39
Alleybux
Men who own a home which means they are likely financially and geographically stable are more marriageable. Men get lonely in their empty house in a way they don't in their one bedroom apartment.

Men who have a decent proportion of married friends become less enthralled with the single life as well. There is something about being with a woman who knows everything you like and can deliver it on demand. Men will talk shit about their wives and then be crying to their friends about how discombobulated he is after she traveled without him for a few days.

Reactions
162 2 2
Alleybux
I agree, honestly I was a late bloomer, I had a boyfriend from 14-17. Then, I stopped dating to get myself together and didn’t start back until 24. During that time, I dated around, got bored easily. My exes would always mention marrying me, both would constantly bring up marriage. One was going to buy a ring but we broke up. I got in my first serious relationship last year at 29. My boyfriend is serious about marriage, he’s 3 years older than me and he’s marriage minded. You’re right, we don’t have time. I wasted 2 1/2 years on one guy, never again. I was not going to enter my 30s still dating.
What's wrong with still dating in your 30s? I'm not asking to argue, genuinely want to know your perspective/reasoning behind this.

Reactions
4,581 713 1,620
Alleybux
Too many women feel like they have time...when they don't. IMO, women should start dating for marriage at age 25+. Too many women (and men) allow their time to be wasted with people they don't see themselves with in the long run.
It is never too late to get married you sound like a male mgtow

Reactions
22,532 198 121
Alleybux

EXACTLY! How can a woman date for marriage when the men (especially black men), aren't taught to date for marriage. They're too busy trying to screw anything walking while you're trying to settle down with one man and start a family.

RottenGreenApples is a racist mexican troll
Reactions
43,997 708 482
Alleybux
Whew! There are a whole myriad of reasons for this OP.

1) Mainstream culture pushes women towards simply dating for fun. All of these publications never have articles about the difference between dating for fun and for long term commitment.

2) Women believe while dating for fun and being in that mindset they can simultaneously look out for a serious partner. I feel like you have to be in a different frame of mind when dating seriously. When you casually date, you don’t have to scrutinize as much.

3) A lot of women didn’t grow up in marriage minded communities or communities with a high marriage rate. I had this conversation a couple of days ago with friends of mine. Even though my parents marriage wasn’t perfect and it isn’t what I want in terms of marriage even though things are way better now, I grew up around a lot of people whose marriages were healthy and positive, so I picked up a lot from witnessing that as well as the positive aspects of my parents marriage. In general I grew up in a community in which marriage was expected.

4) Like other fonts stated our parents never had conversations with us about vetting men, when to seriously start to settle down, etc....

A lot of people are really mad at their parents about the number 4, but we are forgetting that this is the first time in human history that people choose who they want to marry.

Up until the 40s I would say, your parents/ family chose who you married or at least approved/ disproved of who you wanted to marry and that had a huge effect on whether or not the marriage took place.

Our parents were the first generation or the second at most that had the freedom humans never had for most of our history. The way dating/ courting currently exists is a new phenomenon so a culture of parents sitting their children down doesn’t really exist, because it never really needed to exist before.

We basically have to be the generation that puts that in place.

QUEEN MATRIARCH
Reactions
29,718 700 1,127
Alleybux
BW wait too late. They are almost exclusively into hypergamy. They measure EVERYTHING by money. Plus BM know BW think nothing about giving their body for money.

Bw measure everything by waiting for their “perfect” black kang. DATE OUT YOUR RACE. STAY CHILDESS, MARRY MEN FOR FINANCIAL STABILITY.

The Finest VP
Reactions
18,050 303 176
Alleybux
The problem isn’t us it’s the men. Many of them don’t want to date for marriage so we’re left having to sift through 1000 men just to find 1 who’s ready.

There are far too many of them who “date” women to see where it goes in hopes of getting sex within 36 hours rather than being strategic about getting 1 woman who will give them sex for a lifetime.

Even if a woman chose to upgrade her standards she’d literally be reducing her dating pool at the same time. Men and some women live by a code of upholding the bullshit which makes the good pickings feel slim.

The Finest VP
Reactions
18,050 303 176
Alleybux

All women measure everything by money and are told to get men who provide whilst having your own in case he can’t and leaving if he doesn’t have the fortitude to sustain. Why black women are the only group to be looked down on for this I’ll never understand.

The Culture

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Cashier Arrested After Hitting Disruptive Customer With A Full Wine Bottle
I don't hate Black men more than any other kind and I'm not celebrating anything. I'm defending the right to. I'm not saying congratulate a...
Was I wrong in my FWB relationship? Come drag me if I was...
I understand what you're saying but I am.very much an empath. I may be wrong to say it was my empathetic nature but I'm not wrong about who and...
  • Poll
Black woman goes on mini rant, says she gonna support Asian nail shops no matter what! “They...
I don’t do nail polish anymore after a bad reaction. I only clean, file and cut. Sooooo Filers and cleaning products come from Asia
When the Abrahamic god was confused about sin ...
this is a religion issue I still believe in God I just don't trust religion
Ariana Fletcher aka @therealkylesister & Associates Discussion Thread
Sometimes tbh I hate being darkskin , sigh I wish I could wear these types of colored wigs. Idk my period coming so I’m emo right now lol
9ja gist live 2021 (Brand New Tea Thread)
True. That pimping gist is a lie. And why is someone calling her a runs girl already with no proof?? She's only been linked to lil kesh and they...
Why are women not sympathetic to REAL trans women's plight
Thank you Buckeye for answering. As you mentioned, the question had been asked but not actually answered. I feel the same way about my womanhood...
What Zodiac sign do you think Helga Pataki is
Aries or Leo. That lil bitch was nuts. My first thought was to respond with " why you doing us Leos and Aries like that? " whilst the video was...
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
Someone here recommended buying theft insurance. I though just putting them in the bank was enough, but I went and got me some insurance. Haven’t...
Top Bottom