Quantcast

Why do so many women refuse to date for marriage...

Ms Muse

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
44,325 1,532 718
Alleybux
Personally, I don't do the long-term bf/time-wasting nonsense... I've also dated outside of my race... THOUGH I have encountered many time wasters and men that just weren't marriage material for various reasons. I know that I'll need to move, but I always find it rather perplexing that some like to act as if there's an abundance of great men out there. I've met many women that wanted to be married, but simply weren't meeting quality men. I'm 32 myself, and it's rough out here. Even when you do have a roster etc. etc. etc. Many of these men are trash.
I find that nonBlack men often fetishize me or don't take me seriously. When they do, they're usually too intimidated to make real moves. Have you gone through any of this while dating interracially?

Coco Campbell

Do Not Normalize Mistreatment
Reaction score
Reactions
215,698 12,395 7,403
Alleybux
Personally, I don't do the long-term bf/time-wasting nonsense... I've also dated outside of my race... THOUGH I have encountered many time wasters and men that just weren't marriage material for various reasons. I know that I'll need to move, but I always find it rather perplexing that some like to act as if there's an abundance of great men out there. I've met many women that wanted to be married, but simply weren't meeting quality men. I'm 32 myself, and it's rough out here. Even when you do have a roster etc. etc. etc. Many of these men are trash.
IN the olden days only rich men got married to multiple wive. Thanks to Christianity every man had the opportunity to get a wife. You are right! A lot of men do not deserve to get married or capable to be husbands. Now thanks to technology and modern-day living a lot of men and women are choosing to forgo marriage altogether.

withcholookingass

I don't know who Trick think he is...
Reaction score
Reactions
24,738 891 580
Alleybux
I don’t think women want to get married anymore. Someone always talking about how someone else husband in their dms so they’re scared.
Also, I don’t think women want to commit to the men that are available which I understand.

Coco Campbell

Reaction score
Reactions
215,698 12,395 7,403
Alleybux
I find that nonBlack men often fetishize me or don't take me seriously. When they do, they're usually too intimidated to make real moves. Have you gone through any of this while dating interracially?
These men are not for you so move on and stop wasting time

JaydeJones

Beyonce's Wind Machine
Reaction score
Reactions
41,233 937 416
Alleybux
@ninetiesrnb

South Asians have a whole network of sons groomed for marriage by 25, they'll even have the money to pay for the wedding and arrange the link up
Imagine not having to worry or think about which pool of bachelors you're gonna pick from when they are prepped from birth all the girls have to do is conform to patriarchy...which we're doing anyway but as bw are not benefiting sh!t from

Middle class Whites push their daughters to find a decent prospect in college and push their sons to take full advantage of their white privilege so by time theyre 29 they have the finances and trajectory to support a family. Whenever I work around this group there are constant engagements, weddings or the majority are already married. A single middle class white male in his 30s is rare, if he has a decent job and a girlfriend and is 29+ he's proposing!

Point being these groups of men factor in marriage as part the progression of adulthood not some dirty word they run from and are utterly disgusted by like bm do, yes I acknowledge not every marriage is successful but at least their is a concept of it in the first place

Our female elders didn't give us tea on the state of our communities as a bw dealing with bm who are against marriage and raising their children , we don't have a network of sons groomed for marriage at 25, or a batch of middle class stable men who have enough resources to not hate providing and our male elders either weren't there, or were busy telling us the wrong thing instead of being real because they were doing all that sh!t themselves and couldn't admit bm ain't sh!t

Last edited:

Milamina

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
2,365 28 19
Alleybux
I like to ask about dating history. If they've never dated a black woman or don't have friends/family that have I tend to assume they're just curious. I don't have time to be an experiment lol. If you're pleasant to a guy and he doesn't attempt to get to know you due to fear then it likely wasn't worth your time anyway.

Milamina

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
2,365 28 19
Alleybux
South Asians have a whole network of sons groomed for marriage by 25, they'll even have the money to pay for the wedding and arrange the link up
Imagine not having to worry or think about which pool of bachelors you're gonna pick from when they are prepped from birth all the girls have to do is conform to patriarchy...which we're doing anyway but as bw are not benefiting sh!t from

Middle class Whites push their daughters to find a decent prospect in college and push their sons to take full advantage of their white privilege so by time theyre 29 they have the finances and trajectory to support a family. Whenever I work around this group there are constant engagements, weddings or the majority are already married. A single middle class white male in his 30s is rare, if he has a decent job and a girlfriend and is 29+ he's proposing!

Point being these groups of men factor in marriage as part the progression of adulthood not some dirty word they run from and are utterly disgusted by like bm do, yes I acknowledge not every marriage is successful but at least their is a concept of it in the first place

Our female elders didn't give us tea on the state of our communities as a bw dealing with bm who are against marriage and raising their children , we don't have a network of sons groomed for marriage at 25, or a batch of middle class stable men who have enough resources to not hate providing and our male elders either weren't there, or were busy telling us the wrong thing instead of being real because they were doing all that sh!t themselves and couldn't admit bm ain't sh!t
I agree with this... When I was younger, an older white professor of mine asked if I had a boyfriend... I said that I didn't and he thought it was such a shame... He further suggested that I'd likely have a hard time. I side eyed back then (and also considered it somewhat inappropriate coming from him lol), but considering various factors he wasn't wrong. Nobody else older than me really mentioned as much, though an older (married) fe-male family friend would always insist that I should be putting myself in places to meet/get a good man. She didn't say this outright, but it was implied. I didn't have much guidance, but being older now I can understand more of what they were hinting at back then. I was always interested in being married etc. but didn't know how to better navigate along with there not being much to choose from in the first place.

Coco Campbell

Reaction score
Reactions
215,698 12,395 7,403
Alleybux
I do move on, but I've yet to find someone worthy. They come to me and I reject them, and the cycle goes on and on.
I date aggressively and feverishly for about 6/7 years without any xes until I accidentally met my husband. Date multiple men and decline long-term relationships. No benefits for men who are not your husbands and only marriage should be a commitment.

JaydeJones

Beyonce's Wind Machine
Reaction score
Reactions
41,233 937 416
Alleybux
I agree with this... When I was younger, an older white professor of mine asked if I had a boyfriend... I said that I didn't and he thought it was such a shame... He further suggested that I'd likely have a hard time. I side eyed back then (and also considered it somewhat inappropriate coming from him lol), but considering various factors he wasn't wrong. Nobody else older than me really mentioned as much, though an older (married) fe-male family friend would always insist that I should be putting myself in places to meet/get a good man. She didn't say this outright, but it was implied. I didn't have much guidance, but being older now I can understand more of what they were hinting at back then. I was always interested in being married etc. but didn't know how to better navigate along with there not being much to choose from in the first place.
It's only with hindsight I can see all the obstacles bw face in dating and marriage, it's hard to accept this unpleasant message when you're younger because you have rose tinted glasses and most of us were raised to be bm identified instead of putting our womanhood first like our kangs do lol
We believe it will just be different for us

And ion wanna hear nuttin about bw not being marriage material like its some mystical unachievable feat when mfs have been getting married for THOUSANDS of years sometimes in multiples, of all classes and if every man and woman had to be perfect before marriage there would be no marriages but there are plenty they just ain't bm/bw in this era!!

My advice to any younger girl would be if you want a husband take bm off the priority list and relegate them to a "possibly", don't consider them unless theyre a unicorn concentrate on men who have a history of marriage in their family and demographic regardless of race. BM don't have the infrastructure for marriage because they don't value it so they didn't keep the practice alive but stay working over time to be baby daddies

Milamina

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
2,365 28 19
Alleybux
It's only with hindsight I can see all the obstacles bw face in dating and marriage, it's hard to accept this unpleasant message when you're younger because you have rose tinted glasses and most of us were raised to be bm identified instead of putting our womanhood first like our kangs do lol
We believe it will just be different for us

And ion wanna hear nuttin about bw not being marriage material like its some mystical unachievable feat when mfs have been getting married for THOUSANDS of years sometimes in multiples, of all classes and if every man and woman had to be perfect before marriage there would be no marriages but there are plenty they just ain't bm/bw in this era!!

My advice to any younger girl would be if you want a husband take bm off the priority list and relegate them to a "possibly", don't consider them unless theyre a unicorn concentrate on men who have a history of marriage in their family and demographic regardless of race. BM don't have the infrastructure for marriage because they don't value it so they didn't keep the practice alive but stay working over time to be baby daddies
Exactly! I didn't fully understand it then because most of what my mom said was that men just want to get in your pants. I'd hear messages about focusing on school etc. and didn't assume that it would be difficult to find someone decent (until I was in my 20s and actually seeking someone decent lol). I didn't comprehend the various obstacles when I was younger and nobody explained them to me either. If it weren't for LSA I'd have been putting up with so much foolery, and I honestly wish I'd found the website in my early 20s. I used to think that as long as I was a good woman/catch that it wouldn't be too hard... WRONG LOL. I didn't even consider the various things that go into what makes a relationship work AFTER even finding someone worthy. I had to learn as I went and know a lot better now... Yet here I am, 32 and many of these guys are still useless and playing games...lol. Those that approach me and are men I'd have considered seriously tend to already be in a relationship, married or are questionable in some other way. Doesn't leave much room for hope lol.

The Throne

Black.women.are.top.tier
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
314,753 1,985 406
Alleybux
...and then get confused as to why they haven't found someone to marry? Isn't that backwards?

**This only applies to women who seek marriage.
Some women really think the guy that told them he’s not looking for anything serious will realize she is the one because she’s accepted going with the flow, xes no commitment, no actual dates. Etc. I see this thinking here. They are usually wrong and the same men will move on and get engaged/married to the chick that demanded more or that he actually pursued.

JaydeJones

Beyonce's Wind Machine
Reaction score
Reactions
41,233 937 416
Alleybux
Exactly! I didn't fully understand it then because most of what my mom said was that men just want to get in your pants. I'd hear messages about focusing on school etc. and didn't assume that it would be difficult to find someone decent (until I was in my 20s and actually seeking someone decent lol). I didn't comprehend the various obstacles when I was younger and nobody explained them to me either. If it weren't for LSA I'd have been putting up with so much foolery, and I honestly wish I'd found the website in my early 20s. I used to think that as long as I was a good woman/catch that it wouldn't be too hard... WRONG LOL. I didn't even consider the various things that go into what makes a relationship work AFTER even finding someone worthy. I had to learn as I went and know a lot better now... Yet here I am, 32 and many of these guys are still useless and playing games...lol. Those that approach me and are men I'd have considered seriously tend to already be in a relationship, married or are questionable in some other way. Doesn't leave much room for hope lol.
Yep all of this!! All men are garbage I don't believe in putting any man on a pedestal BUT every other group has some type of marriage infrastructure in place that singles simply have to slot into like a conveyer belt to marriage. It's not rocket science, it's not a carrot on a stick, it's not a reward for not being "ran through" meanwhile our kangs have multiple kids and community dick as part of their identity

It clicked to me in my first proper corporate job, literally EVERY 2nd MONTH one of these yts was annoncing their engagement and I was like hold tf on, how are these men running towards marriage with enthusiasm and bm would rather laugh in our faces when we ask for a proper relationship

One was a yt girl who's bf got a job abroad like a once in a lifetime opportunity thing and he didn't want to leave her behind so they had a shotgun wedding, between the time of the job offer and the start date lol so she could be with him, they hadn't been together long...if that was a bm now he would be gone in a flash to go and hit all that foreign pussy then come crawling back when if it all flops

Anyway other men are still trash they just upheld the structure of marriage, and kept the culture alive because they want to, all the woman has to do is step onto the conveyer belt and if it doesn't work she steps off and gets back on again...our kangs are always the weakest link...but will marry a Kim K and be her 3rd husband

Reaction score
Reactions
146,859 4,503 3,835
Alleybux
Look.

In most societies, men usually decide whether a relationship will progress to marriage.

A lot of women are dating for marriage. They’re just dating men who don’t want to be married (to them).

Last edited:

BeamMeUpThotty

It's the LiTtLe ThInGs
Reaction score
Reactions
56,324 3,391 303
Alleybux
If you wish to facilitate a trip to the altar, meet and date only the marrying kind!
I agree. You have to date men that actually want to get married. Ones that know one day they want a wife and a family vs a man that just wants to stick his dack in every hot thing moving.

In today's times, marriage isn't really valued any more. After the free love moment in the 60s it seems like marriages declined more over time. Technology and dating apps only make it easier to be promiscuous. For both women and men.

Many of those women are not taught to date for marriage. Think about the communities where there are lots of LTR and live-in couples, but few marriages and weddings...how would women raised in those environments even know to set their intentions on dating for marriage? Who is going to teach them?

My mom gave me no strategy at all. She discouraged me from dating altogether. She didn’t force me not to but she wanted me to just focus on school and that’s it. My dad didn’t teach me anything because he was too preoccupied with his own problems. I dated but I had to navigate it on my own. It was rough.
Same. All my mom said about dating was not to let a man talk you into quitting school, which is good advice. And alluded to not dating drug dealers. But that was about it. And she didn't leave a good example bc she didn't marry my dad, and won't tell me the nature of their relationship. And my grandma was never married to any of her children's father's. So not a lot of examples to work with. You cant ask someone for advice on something they've never experienced.

Also after crack hit the black community, the black family unit was seriously negatively affected. And before that wic, food stamps and section 8 were basically providing "incentives" to have kids oow. Then they had to keep the man out the house or they wouldn't receive benefits. Some ppl still feel like that today and will have a baby while struggling just so they can get some type of assistance.
I date aggressively and feverishly for about 6/7 years without any xes until I accidentally met my husband. Date multiple men and decline long-term relationships. No benefits for men who are not your husbands and only marriage should be a commitment.
Putting the cat on clank clank is definitely benefitial for both women and men. You won't feel as bad for ending it with someone you didn't give yourself to. And plus your judgement won't be clouded.
Yep all of this!! All men are garbage I don't believe in putting any man on a pedestal BUT every other group has some type of marriage infrastructure in place that singles simply have to slot into like a conveyer belt to marriage. It's not rocket science, it's not a carrot on a stick, it's not a reward for not being "ran through" meanwhile our kangs have multiple kids and community dick as part of their identity

It clicked to me in my first proper corporate job, literally EVERY 2nd MONTH one of these yts was annoncing their engagement and I was like hold tf on, how are these men running towards marriage with enthusiasm and bm would rather laugh in our faces when we ask for a proper relationship

One was a yt girl who's bf got a job abroad like a once in a lifetime opportunity thing and he didn't want to leave her behind so they had a shotgun wedding, between the time of the job offer and the start date lol so she could be with him, they hadn't been together long...if that was a bm now he would be gone in a flash to go and hit all that foreign pussy then come crawling back when if it all flops

Anyway other men are still trash they just upheld the structure of marriage, and kept the culture alive because they want to, all the woman has to do is step onto the conveyer belt and if it doesn't work she steps off and gets back on again...our kangs are always the weakest link...but will marry a Kim K and be her 3rd husband
Lmao @ the bolded. So sad but true!

See it seems like with yte ppl either they're fµck!ng everyone like maniacs or in relationships that turn into marriages.

Like another font said certain countries families value marriage. It seems like black and white ppl don't value it at some point in young adulthood. But then like I mentioned a lot of them suddenly get married. But it is more of them, so that may seem like they get married 'more' than us.

JaydeJones

Beyonce's Wind Machine
Reaction score
Reactions
41,233 937 416
Alleybux
Also after crack hit the black community, the black family unit was seriously negatively affected. And before that wic, food stamps and section 8 were basically providing "incentives" to have kids oow. Then they had to keep the man out the house or they wouldn't receive benefits. Some ppl still feel like that today and will have a baby while struggling just so they can get some type of assistance.

Dwight Mann couldn't kick a brotha out his own home if 1. He owned it and 2. He was already married to that BW who was raising his kids
Stay woke

BeamMeUpThotty

It's the LiTtLe ThInGs
Reaction score
Reactions
56,324 3,391 303
Alleybux
Dwight Mann couldn't kick a brotha out his own home if 1. He owned it and 2. He was already married to that BW who was raising his kids
Stay woke
Ofc he can't kick a man out of his own house. I was talking about what seemed like incentives from the fed gov that might be valued over marriage. Ppl love "free stuff" ig.

Reaction score
Reactions
3,406 55 23
Alleybux
how to date
"Stop Facetiming, texting and talking to - it's a breeding ground for unavailable men- go on dates with men who live local." by @Nana Peazant
After 6-10 dates, month, you would know if you want to continue in a relationship with the fellow. If this is not who you envision marrying then move on. Stop wasting your time expecting him to change since what you see is what you get.

The reason why men marry some women and not others
View attachment 2499035 The purpose of dating if you want marriage is to select a mate not to be in a faux committed relationship. By the way, how can one be in a committed relationship with NO RING? After dating decide together if you want to be in a relationship with him/her You both must agree to this absolutely NO GUESSING GAME OR PITY STORY HERE. If he does not want a relationship then move on ladies. If he wants something you cannot be move on. STOP giving away the prize if you desire marriage.

Women Pray and Men Prey

Coco Campbell;27587486 said:

A woman can absolutely help who she fall in love with as long as she does not have xes with said person. The minute she has xes with the said person it is all over for herbecause her logical brain shuts down and her emotional brain starts mass-producing the bonding hormone called Oxytocin.That is it, folks, love is nothing more than your brain over producing Oxytocin. So for Gawd's sake keep the logical section of your brain on.

OK, so now you are in a relationship. Keep dating on the side and let him know that you are a single woman if he asks. Make this relationship time-bound. I will date you for 3 months, 6 months, a Year and then we will decide to get married. When the time is up then the BOTH of you sit down and make a decision to move forward or not. You, ladies, will know in your BRAIN not heart that this relationship is not heading down the aisles. If this then that and move on to the next man. STOP forcing a round peg in a square hole.

Getting a job as well as getting married is a numbers game. You go to the interview and both parties decide if they are good fits for the job before a selection is made. ETA: Treat wanting marriage like a job search process. Normally you send out multiple resumes (multiple men) then you go on multiple interviews (dates) before a selection is made. If the company (man) wants you then they will try you out on probation (time-bound committed relationship) so both employer and employee (Man and Woman) can determine if this is a good fit. Meanwhile, a smart person will realize since the company (man) has given you no guarantees or permanent employment, (engagement ring) then you will keep interviewing (dating) until one of the companies (men you are dating) make a commitment and offer you a job (ring marriage and babies ). Then you stop interviewing (dating ) and sign a contract (marriaGE) with the company (married life together).

Coco Campbell;27599033 said:

One more time for LSA women. Women produce Bonding Hormones such as Oxytocin, estrogen and these hormones are mass produce during xes, childbirth, nursing... Oxytocin is needed so that that woman will bond with the men, children, her parents etc. If a woman did not produce this hormone she would not have been able to bond to her children as you can tell this will have disastrous consequences as there would have been motherless children all over the place. In addition to this women will be wanting to fukk every and anybody just like men. Oxytocin makes us want to have all our children with one man but as you can also tell fukbois decided they are not having that hence messing up nature system. Children are more protected when they all come from the same father and mother hence nature giving us estrogen and oxytocin.Nature decided it would be better for planet earth if mothers produce bonding hormones so that we can bond to people, places and things so we can continue as a species.
Got it, Good. Men do not produce as much estrogen and Oxytocin or none at all so they do not bond as strongly or at all when compared to women. Men may feel a sense of obligation to take care of their own etc. The hormone testosterone that men produce causes them to fight and protect what they think belongs to them etc. Hence men being providers.

Love does not exist it is all hormones. Some people who brain structures that are damaged, psychopaths, cannot love because their brains just cannot produce these hormones. So do not make an emotional decision because of OXYTOCIN.

Date only the marrying kind
To dramatically increase your chances of marrying you must seek out and date the marrying kind.

Statistical Truths About the Marrying Kind

Most men will not even consider marriage before they reach the age of commitment. For 80 percent of high school graduates, the minimum age of commitment is 23, whereas for 80 percent of college graduates, it’s 26.

The high-commitment period for most college-educated men is from ages 28 to 33.

For men who go to graduate school-doctors, lawyers, and the like-the high-commitment period runs from 30 to 36.

After age 37 or 38, the chance that a man will commit diminishes. After 43, it diminishes even more.

Most men think sowing their wild oats is a rite of passage and will not even contemplate marriage until they have been working and living as independent adults for several years.

Men are most likely to marry after they become uncomfortable with the singles scene.

Men have biological clocks. They want to be young enough to teach their sons to fish and play ball, and to do the male-bonding thing.

Men who look at marriage as a financial arrangement in which women have the most to gain are not likely to marry-nor are they good prospects. Run... Fast. Men whose parents divorced when they were young are often gun-shy about marrying.

Men often marry women whose backgrounds — religion, politics, values, socioeconomic status matches theirs.

Men who have their own places and have lived as independent, self-supporting adults are more likely to marry.

Men whose friends and siblings are married are more likely to marry.

If a man over the age of 40 has been married before, he is more likely to marry than a 40-year-old man who has never been married.

If you wish to facilitate a trip to the altar, meet and date only the marrying kind!

Most men don't marry the woman they love(d) the most. (true or false)

I believe ALL women are single until they are at least engaged. Women give and put up with so much bullshite with a man they are not even engaged to. And when the man, rightfully so, ends the relationship they get angry, vindictive and bitter. You do not need to date someone for more than 6 months to a year to know if this is the one.

Women waste their best years playing the girlfriend role without any guarantees. Dating is for finding a mate. How on earth can you choose a mate if you are holed up with one person? Regarding xes, well, that is a decision you just have to make. When men are full of it they lie, or manipulate, they say one thing but do another, their stories are inconsistent, or they try to control me, or try to neg me, if they stand me up for a date, if they treat other people badly, if they try to gaslight me and the list goes on and on.

Remember love is not real rather it is your body flooding the hormone, oxytocin, into your system. Women produced more oxytocin than men hence the reason for your attachment or instant bond. Oxytocin is further enhanced by estrogen. women produce estrogen and men produce testosterone. Look it up yourself. Oxytocin production increases with breastfeeding, xes, and spending a lot of time together.

Women cannot stop their bodies from mass-producing Oxytocin. Oxytocin is not a rational hormone since it creates bonding feelings so that the female will attach to the male and have all her children with him to ensure the survival of her offspring. It is nature way.

If you have mummy or daddy issues you will attach yourself easily to others. This is dysfunctional and you need to work this out with a therapist. It is not real since it is based on your psychological issues.

ETA 02: 2020
Women Pray and Men Prey

View attachment 2499034 MEN DO NOT MASS PRODUCE OXYTOCIN hence why most of the men are lustful and apathetic. Consequently, you have to date multiple men or kiss plenty of frogs before you get a decent man... forget about the prince. Dating is a numbers game fonts. Gone are the days of supervising courtships when family members ensure that the men treated the women fairly, so stop assume oxytocin is love and vet these men probably because mental illness and personality disorders are attached to some of these men.

High levels of testosterone & low levels of serotonin cause people to be both aggressive & lacking in restraints on impulsive/violent behavior. Dopamine is associated with feelings of pleasure & satisfaction. It is also associated with addiction, movement, and motivation. The feelings of satisfaction caused by dopamine can become desired, and to satisfy this the person will repeat behaviors that lead to the release of dopamine. These behaviors can be natural, as with eating and xes, or unnatural, as with drug addiction and crime.

STOP constructing fairytale fantasies in your head about the man and move on. What you see is what you will get.

Without a marriage certificate/contract you are dispensable so date multiple men to increase your chances of finding a life mate.

You don't owe a boyfriend NOTHING and likewise, he owes you jack shite. At any time he can walk away.

Take the emotion out of dating and date to achieve your personal goal. The idea that women are there to nurture men even to our detriment is deeply sown into our societies.

A girlfriend is not a wife

Give men space and time to think about you

His family is his family and will always side with him so be careful confiding to his family.

If your man is a mama boy just abandon that ship. Do not even lift a finger to fix it because you can never break that emotional incestuous soul ties. Move on and allow mama to be the wife.

Men provide and protect and women's love and nurture. Hormones dictate that not mere mortals.

Most women do not get an orgasm from vaginal xes. The clit is a woman's penis so demand he pleases you as you please him. Most of the pleasure nerve endings are on the penis and clit. Speak up because men will let you know.

Save your emotional energy for yourself. Take care of your needs. He is a man, not a child! Allow him to take care of his needs. He is not a puppy or child. Stop emasculating grown men because he will eventually dislike you for treating him with love and care. Love and care for yourself and for your birth children and for your HUSBANDS
Protect your energy ladies

A boyfriend man friend is not a HUSBAND.

Only give boyfriends and man friends minimal attention. If you date multiple men then you will have to spread the minimal attention around. Thus preventing you from bonding with them.

Remember dating must be goal-oriented and NO a man's love is not a goal. Your papa and mama should have given you that love, not a boyfriend.

Men are dogs and dogs bite so stop chasing men

A man who invests in you will give you his TIME and energy, he is there for you, he will make sure your needs are met, he will take care of things around you, he will be there for you, he will provide and protect, he will be emotionally vulnerable with you, he will open up to you, keep his promises, he will remember details about your life, he will make you a priority, he will treat you with respect,

Money does not really equate to investing.

The less a man has: looks, resources, etc...the more manipulation, fear, stalking, etc tactics they use against the desired target, almost like a sociopathic game

Dating is not hard

Ladies date multiple men until 1 of them who you like propose.

Stop loving men you are dating.

Get a puppy to love if you can not love yourself.

If the date does not fit you must acquit.

Get tested and wear protection if y'all sex!ng.

If you're a woman then know your logical brain will be turn off after sex!ng.

After 6 dates have a gentle, light and airy status talk with him. Trust, he knows if you are the one after 6 dates. Better to have the talk than waste time.

Know that men will lie for puzzy so if his actions does not match his words then you are not the girl friend.

A longterm relationship is a situation: and a marriage is a commitment.

Set a time limit on the situationship

Marriage is like any other job. It's much easier if you like the boss.
Thanks for this.

hankertron

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,587 9,062 25,717
Alleybux
I actually think women DO date for marriage and it's been to their detriment in the modern dating world, because they don't understand that 99% of the men that you date and mess around with are not the "one." Constantly trying to make incompatible men their "husbands" and not seeing them for what they actually are. This isn't the 1950s where your soulmate is someone you meet and marry at 19 to grow old together. Those days are gone.
They try to impress men by selling their bodies, indirectly. They measure everything by handsomeness and dollars. You ca ‘t get more natural than that. They are suckers for the 80/20.

hankertron

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,587 9,062 25,717
Alleybux
Date only the marrying kind
To dramatically increase your chances of marrying you must seek out and date the marrying kind.

Statistical Truths About the Marrying Kind

Most men will not even consider marriage before they reach the age of commitment. For 80 percent of high school graduates, the minimum age of commitment is 23, whereas for 80 percent of college graduates, it’s 26.

The high-commitment period for most college-educated men is from ages 28 to 33.

For men who go to graduate school-doctors, lawyers, and the like-the high-commitment period runs from 30 to 36.

After age 37 or 38, the chance that a man will commit diminishes. After 43, it diminishes even more.

Most men think sowing their wild oats is a rite of passage and will not even contemplate marriage until they have been working and living as independent adults for several years.

Men are most likely to marry after they become uncomfortable with the singles scene.

Men have biological clocks. They want to be young enough to teach their sons to fish and play ball, and to do the male-bonding thing.

Men who look at marriage as a financial arrangement in which women have the most to gain are not likely to marry-nor are they good prospects. Run... Fast. Men whose parents divorced when they were young are often gun-shy about marrying.

Men often marry women whose backgrounds — religion, politics, values, socioeconomic status matches theirs.

Men who have their own places and have lived as independent, self-supporting adults are more likely to marry.

Men whose friends and siblings are married are more likely to marry.

If a man over the age of 40 has been married before, he is more likely to marry than a 40-year-old man who has never been married.

BW wait too late. They are almost exclusively into hypergamy. They measure EVERYTHING by money. Plus BM know BW think nothing about giving their body for money.

That means a BW cannot discern.

hankertron

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,587 9,062 25,717
Alleybux
Too many women feel like they have time...when they don't. IMO, women should start dating for marriage at age 25+. Too many women (and men) allow their time to be wasted with people they don't see themselves with in the long run.
25 is too late! You start at 23 and zero in first on BM that come from strong families.

LuvToLaugh

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
48,276 873 209
Alleybux
The truth is there are no guarantees in life. You can date for marriage and still come up short. I think plenty of women are dating for marriage but unfortunately, in the black community, our male counterparts are taught to do the opposite. It’s hard to find a husband when your male counterparts aren’t even on the same page let alone reading from the same book.

hankertron

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,587 9,062 25,717
Alleybux
Dating is pointless because it's unlikely you'll meet your husband over a dinner "interview". It's wilderness out here anyway, everyone is mad. Just live your life and if your lucky enough to find someone, congrats.
I think you are right to a large degree. BW apparently do not realize you can’t mix dating and xes. After a couple years of that the woman is in a bad way, often saying she had to step back to do self maintenance. She often gets used unmercifully.

hankertron

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,587 9,062 25,717
Alleybux
The truth is there are no guarantees in life. You can date for marriage and still come up short. I think plenty of women are dating for marriage but unfortunately, in the black community, our male counterparts are taught to do the opposite. It’s hard to find a husband when your male counterparts aren’t even on the same page let alone reading from the same book.
Well yes but you have to know how to zero in with flexibility. BW today are not spiritual or moral enough to discern a lot of times.

hankertron

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,587 9,062 25,717
Alleybux
Why can't women who choose not to marry because they don't want to but lead fulfilling and happy lives recognized?
If she is not asexual or celibate you know what she is and she knows what she is by what she does. But at core, in the deepest part of her psychic she may have no idea who she is because of denials and complexes.

BrizAy

I pay them all in dust.
Reaction score
Reactions
105,499 3,511 1,102
Alleybux
I think you are right to a large degree. BW apparently do not realize you can’t mix dating and xes. After a couple years of that the woman is in a bad way, often saying she had to step back to do self maintenance. She often gets used unmercifully.
Sir, how old are you? You have this weird obsession with Black women and xes.

Ezra Miller

⭐ DA NAME STAYS! PM ME FOR YOUR TAROT NEEDS ⭐
Reaction score
Reactions
287,364 9,790 5,303
Alleybux
I actually think women DO date for marriage and it's been to their detriment in the modern dating world, because they don't understand that 99% of the men that you date and mess around with are not the "one." Constantly trying to make incompatible men their "husbands" and not seeing them for what they actually are. This isn't the 1950s where your soulmate is someone you meet and marry at 19 to grow old together. Those days are gone.

nah, they date for relationships, not marriage. either that, or they're fine with being married to fuckboys

hankertron

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,587 9,062 25,717
Alleybux
I guarantee that nut font hankerton will be in here spouting his neanderthal iron age garbage about black women being hoes that will never get married by page 2
I arrived a ways back. BW just like BM have too many complexes. Very hard to bond over rough surfaces. xes in a man is not the same as xes in a woman. If she is not very very selective she is just going to get around.

hankertron

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,587 9,062 25,717
Alleybux
Sir, how old are you? You have this weird obsession with Black women and xes.
Not really at all. It just seems that way. I spent 25 years researching and investigating the BM and developing programs for them. Several years ago I simply decided to inquire about what was going on with BW. My inquisitiveness was raised because both of my grown married daughters, who are educators, told me the BW is lost.

In my interaction with BW I came to see she is no longer as spiritual, moral
and familial as she use to be with a heavy fixation on money, casual xes and toxic dating. That’s because their ideological persuasion is various forms of hypergamy.

JaydeJones

Beyonce's Wind Machine
Reaction score
Reactions
41,233 937 416
Alleybux
I arrived a ways back. BW just like BM have too many complexes. Very hard to bond over rough surfaces. xes in a man is not the same as xes in a woman. If she is not very very selective she is just going to get around.
Do you have a job? Outside of putting women down all day long on a forum called lipstick alley.
You stay in BWs business alot, signs of an unproductive male

hankertron

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,587 9,062 25,717
Alleybux
Do you have a job? Outside of putting women down all day long on a forum called lipstick alley.
You stay in BWs business alot, signs of an unproductive male
I just finished writing a book. I don’t go the office these days. I am not putting BW down. I am a Black Father, somewhat old school. The problem may be you black women instead of me. Most of you did not have faithful fathers with you all the way from the moment you were born.

JaydeJones

Beyonce's Wind Machine
Reaction score
Reactions
41,233 937 416
Alleybux
I just finished writing a book. I don’t go the office these days. I am not putting BW down. I am a Black Father, somewhat old school. The problem may be you black women instead of me. Most of you did not have faithful fathers with you all the way from the moment you were born.
You THINK you are spreading your wisdom to bw but no one here ever agrees with you or seeks out your opinion...take a hint perhaps, and I'm not talking about the resident misogynistic black males who camp out for their daily dose of denigration infliction before bending over for white supremacy

BW are not looking for a random ranting weirdo on a woman's board to heal them. Stop your delusions you are literally sounding mentally ill at this point your obsession is sick I never see you pop up on any other thread topic...this is anti masculine energy

All the BM here are gross and weird for real

hankertron

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,587 9,062 25,717
Alleybux
You THINK you are spreading your wisdom to bw but no one here ever agrees with you or seeks out your opinion...take a hint perhaps, and I'm not talking about the resident misogynistic black males who camp out for their daily dose of denigration infliction before bending over for white supremacy

BW are not looking for a random ranting weirdo on a woman's board to heal them. Stop your delusions you are literally sounding mentally ill at this point your obsession is sick I never see you pop up on any other thread topic...this is anti masculine energy

All the BM here are gross and weird for real
So only BW are normal? Only men are the problem. BW won’t figure things out on their own.

JaydeJones

Beyonce's Wind Machine
Reaction score
Reactions
41,233 937 416
Alleybux
So only BW are normal? Only men are the problem. BW won’t figure things out on their own.
This is how I know you're here to exercise your male lust to sh!t on women women...thats the reason 99% of the 'straight' bm are here. Yall get fµcked in the ass ten ways from Sunday by Chad and Bob every day so you have to find some women to put down daily to stop yourselves imploding and to feel some kind of twisted dominance that Bob won't let you enjoy in peace. BM behaviour 101

If you didn't have said problem atypical of the Conquered Ones you would clearly see the comments address men AND women throughout this thread. No women here are being unaccountable, you're just addicted to spewing sh!t at women each day. BM are nasty little gremlins with a big chip on their shoulders heading to the wrong address

I don't want to talk to you any more. Don't tag me again

Ms Her

Ms Her
Reaction score
Reactions
26,243 702 145
Alleybux
It’s harder to find a marriage partner in that age range but it’s not impossible.

My mom gave me no strategy at all. She discouraged me from dating altogether. She didn’t force me not to but she wanted me to just focus on school and that’s it. My dad didn’t teach me anything because he was too preoccupied with his own problems. I dated but I had to navigate it on my own. It was rough.
Same and still is rough.

lucygoosey

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
146,381 9,968 3,305
Alleybux
Culture is important when discussing these things because some cultures value marriage more than others. I would say most women date with marriage as their goal. It is safe to say most men are the ones who are not marriage minded. Most men date looking for a friend with benefits or easy xes. They want the milk for free without buying the cow.

hankertron

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,587 9,062 25,717
Alleybux
This is how I know you're here to exercise your male lust to sh!t on women women...thats the reason 99% of the 'straight' bm are here. Yall get fµcked in the ass ten ways from Sunday by Chad and Bob every day so you have to find some women to put down daily to stop yourselves imploding and to feel some kind of twisted dominance that Bob won't let you enjoy in peace. BM behaviour 101

If you didn't have said problem atypical of the Conquered Ones you would clearly see the comments address men AND women throughout this thread. No women here are being unaccountable, you're just addicted to spewing sh!t at women each day. BM are nasty little gremlins with a big chip on their shoulders heading to the wrong address

I don't want to talk to you any more. Don't tag me again
It’s not that I didn’t know you hate BM. And it’s not that I didn’t know you love Yt men. What I did not know is that a lot of BW are not truly black. Many BW, not all of course, have been programmed out of blackness to think they are so so much better than the Blackman. Remember we came out of you. So if you hate us this hard then that means on a subconscious level you hate yourself too.

News Alley

The Lounge

General Alley

Top Bottom