Priveleged

Yeah I know
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
16,591 1,532 2,645
Alleybux
Like their life depends on it?

That Da baby thread had a lot of women angry at Da baby calling him all types of names saying the ww didn’t deserve that.

But you NEVER see or hear ww defending bw against someone (whether it be a black or white male) who said something foul to or about bw. And it happens a lot. In fact they are quiet and revel in it.

This seems to be a common thing among some bw. Like that bailiff who was fixing that murderers hair in court.

or when that black lady bucked up at that man at the baseball game after he got aggressive with a ww.

some of you need to learn how to stay on code and stop defending ww so much. Let them and others handle their own battles. I get it “ it doesn’t matter what color she is wrong is wrong blah blah blah” but if you think like this you are an idiot because ww don’t think like that or protect bw against men.

please do better if you are guilty of this. You are not an attack dog bw. Shut your mouth and let ww handle their own damn battles if they care enough.

LilPennyGirl

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
69,083 1,794 231
Alleybux
It's "caping" to not enjoy a middle age woman being harassed because of her appearance? Black female empowerment is not about degrading anyone or tearing other women down. That's not what black women self esteem should be built off of. If DA Baby will embarrass that woman, he'll embarrass another. That's the problem.

Priveleged

Yeah I know
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
16,591 1,532 2,645
Alleybux
Why are y'all so obsessed with race ? Why are y'all always trying to tell complete strangers what to do ? Mind your business lady.

this is coming from someone trying to tell ME what to do???? Hypocritical much? Does you doing the same thing you’re telling me not to do make any sense to you??? Or are you that pretentious? Why are you in this thread if you’re so bothered?

Cocobutttercup

Lip syncing queen
Reaction score
Reactions
202,484 12,953 2,132
Alleybux
I guess you didn’t see the comments on YouTube from non blacks about that black woman who was attacked in that Harlem liquor store. People of ALL races were outraged just like there were people of ALL colors at the George Floyd protests.

That flight woman was doing her job and his comments were unnecessary. Period.

Dior Addict

In Meek We Trust ⟨™⟩
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
903,281 77,596 5,116
Alleybux
Da Baby's thread was a class issue not a race issue. Treating those in a humble position who serve you with unwarranted contempt is gross. Nobody is defending the WW - fonts are calling out the disgusting behaviour.

Priveleged

Yeah I know
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
16,591 1,532 2,645
Alleybux
It's "caping" to not enjoy a middle age woman being harassed because of her appearance? Black female empowerment is not about degrading anyone or tearing other women down. That's not what black women self esteem should be built off of. If DA Baby will embarrass that woman, he'll embarrass another. That's the problem.
Ok well why not save that energy for the woman who needs it the most if it happens? Why degrade a bm in favor of a ww feelings and tears. Does that make sense to you? Bw need all the empowerment they can get. There is none to waste. Ww can handle their own battles.

girl6_nyc

Looking for the hoochie daddies (where they at?)
Reaction score
Reactions
204,920 7,248 2,392
Alleybux
I saw that thread, I didn't comment in it tho.

I think the issue was more about Dababy being a complete asshole than it was about defending some white woman.

Priveleged

Yeah I know
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
16,591 1,532 2,645
Alleybux
I guess you didn’t see the comments on YouTube from non blacks about that black woman who was attacked in that Harlem liquor store. People of ALL races were outraged just like there were people of ALL colors at the George Floyd protests.

That flight woman was doing her job and his comments were unnecessary. Period.

so that means bw should defend her?

LilPennyGirl

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
69,083 1,794 231
Alleybux
Ok well why not save that energy for the woman who needs it the most if it happens? Why degrade a bm in favor of a ww feelings and tears. Does that make sense to you? Bw need all the empowerment they can get. There is none to waste. Ww can handle their own battles.
Chile, bye. Are we talking about the same rapper who has been caught on camera physically assaulting black female fans? Whew we! I'm thankful to God not to have been raised in Hip Hop culture. Standards for these rappers are toxic af!

Priveleged

Yeah I know
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
16,591 1,532 2,645
Alleybux
I saw that thread, I didn't comment in it tho.

I think the issue was more about Dababy being a complete asshole than it was about defending some white woman.

I saw a lot of poor white lady comments in that thread. If he was wrong so be it but I wouldn’t talk down on my brother in favor of defending some random old white lady.

I was shocked at how much sympathy she received from bw.

Priveleged

Yeah I know
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
16,591 1,532 2,645
Alleybux
Chile, bye. Are we talking about the same rapper who has been caught on camera physically assaulting black female fans? Whew we! I'm thankful to God not to have been raised in Hip Hop culture. Standards for these rappers are toxic af!

what does that have to do with bw defending ww?

LilPennyGirl

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
69,083 1,794 231
Alleybux
I saw a lot of poor white lady comments in that thread. If he was wrong so be it but I wouldn’t talk down on my brother in favor of defending some random old white lady.

I was shocked at how much sympathy she received from bw.
Your brother? Do you know him personally? Do you think these rappers who get rich off of pumping misogynist, antiblack, colorist, materialistic, anti intellectual music give af about you? Get real.

Priveleged

Yeah I know
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
16,591 1,532 2,645
Alleybux
Da Baby's thread was a class issue not a race issue. Treating those in a humble position who serve you with unwarranted contempt is gross. Nobody is defending the WW - fonts are calling out the disgusting behaviour.

first of all that was a private jet. And that lady looked older. You really think she’s struggling to make ends meet and don’t have a husband at home with a pension?

people were definitely defending her. And that’s fine, but it looks weird seeing bw attack a bm in favor of a ww he blasted online because her hair looked stringy.

Cocobutttercup

Lip syncing queen
Reaction score
Reactions
202,484 12,953 2,132
Alleybux
so that means bw should defend her?

If a bw wants then she can. Have you ever seen the show “what would you do?” They do racial scenarios and I’ve seen bw be put in the victim seat and women of all colors defended when a bw was put in the spotlight. Just go on YouTube and look it up.

I’ve worked in retail in my younger 20s as a cashier and was humiliated publicly by ass holes talking down to me that left me in tears but I had customer young , old, black, white, Asian, or whatever check the person who was rude to me and defending me. It’s not a race thing it’s about the moral compass of how the person witnessing the event feels.

LuvMissDee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
140,969 5,061 2,012
Alleybux
What he did was wrong and rude period there’s no defending his behavior or ignoring it. There was no reason for that little munchkin and his minions to clown that lady who’s his elder. We’re you not raised with manners and common decency what does this have to do with race.

Priveleged

Yeah I know
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
16,591 1,532 2,645
Alleybux
Your brother? Do you know him personally? Do you think these rappers who get rich off of pumping misogynist, antiblack, colorist, materialistic, anti intellectual music give af about you? Get real.

Ok if you’re black have smoke for that. Have smoke for his music. Why have smoke for a bm talking sh!t about some random white lady hair? Pathetic. Ww would not do the same for you. They stay on code. I didn’t hear a peep from ww when imus said that n@ppy héaded hôes comment about bw. They were silent as they should’ve been.

Priveleged

Yeah I know
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
16,591 1,532 2,645
Alleybux
What he did was wrong and rude period there’s no defending his behavior or ignoring it. There was no reason for that little munchkin and his minions to clown that lady who’s his elder. We’re you not raised with manners and common decency what does this have to do with race.

this is what I’m talking about. That ww invoked so much sympathy from you you couldn’t help yourself but to attack him and his friends in favor of her.

his friends were just sitting there. Common decency isn’t attacking a bm because he was mean to some poor old white lady.

JaneJane

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
67,693 1,581 862
Alleybux
I think that had far less to do with the race of the victim and more to do with ugly blockhead DaBaby treating a service worker like crap for absolutely no reason.

Yes, if Justin Bieber mocked a black woman's hair for not being combed while filming it, you would see an uproar across the board. Human beings generally do not take well to wealthy people mocking random service workers, while they're doing their job, over something superficial.

LuvMissDee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
140,969 5,061 2,012
Alleybux
this is what I’m talking about. That ww invoked so much sympathy from you you couldn’t help yourself but to attack him and his friends in favor of her.

his friends were just sitting there. Common decency isn’t attacking a bm because he was mean to some poor old white lady.
He’s a piece of sh!t in all honesty going around assaulting people, cheating on his baby mom and letting his side piece play in her face, outside kids. Defend him if you want to I won’t wasn’t here on live laughing when his hanger on called Meghan ugly. Yeah something is wrong with you if your ignoring all that.

Priveleged

Yeah I know
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
16,591 1,532 2,645
Alleybux
If a bw wants then she can. Have you ever seen the show “what would you do?” They do racial scenarios and I’ve seen bw be put in the victim seat and women of all colors defended when a bw was put in the spotlight. Just go on YouTube and look it up.

I’ve worked in retail in my younger 20s as a cashier and was humiliated publicly by ass holes talking down to me that left me in tears but I had customer young , old, black, white, Asian, or whatever check the person who was rude to me and defending me. It’s not a race thing it’s about the moral compass of how the person witnessing the event feels.

I feel you girl but ppl will say anything over the internet. Honey it was retail. You telling me MEN treated you like sh!t to the point where ww stepped in to defend you?

And you’re missing the point. Bw should not be publicly defending any non bw period. Ww can fight their own damn battles.

Priveleged

Yeah I know
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
16,591 1,532 2,645
Alleybux
I think that had far less to do with the race of the victim and more to do with ugly blockhead DaBaby treating a service worker like crap for absolutely no reason.

Yes, if Justin Bieber mocked a black woman's hair for not being combed while filming it, you would see an uproar across the board. Human beings generally do not take well to wealthy people mocking random service workers, while they're doing their job, over something superficial.

y’all are missing the point. Attacking him in favor of her looks crazy as hell. Ww didn’t attack don imus this way. They were quiet and didn’t give a damn. You bw who defend ww against men are crazy as hell.

Rexo

“ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴄᴏɴᴠɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ”──✮⋆˙♛
Reaction score
Reactions
231,453 3,935 964
Alleybux
I understand where you’re coming from, but what the Da Baby did was highly unnecessary and just plain rude. Who takes the time to record someone just to complain about their hair? He looked at that video he did and didn’t think to maybe delete it?

That flight attendant is catering to his and his staff’s needs. Her hair shouldn’t be the topic of discussion.

Da Baby is a short man with a very big ego. I honestly didn’t see it as a race issue. I first saw it as a guy bullying and making fun of a woman.

I didn’t write in that thread but I did agree with the fonts that weren’t so pleased with what he did. Da Baby is a POS and has always been a POS person.

Priveleged

Yeah I know
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
16,591 1,532 2,645
Alleybux
He’s a piece of sh!t in all honesty going around assaulting people, cheating on his baby mom and letting his side piece play in her face, outside kids. Defend him if you want to I won’t wasn’t here on live laughing when his hanger on called Meghan ugly. Yeah something is wrong with you if your ignoring all that.

he was just used as an example. I gave several examples of bw doing this.

I’m not defending him. But I’m not about to attack him because he was mean to a white lady.

LuvMissDee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
140,969 5,061 2,012
Alleybux
You are defending him because of the woman’s race she doesn’t deserve sympathy. He doesn’t deserve no understanding or hall passes for this his ass is being dragged rightfully so.

Priveleged

Yeah I know
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
16,591 1,532 2,645
Alleybux
Idc how wrong a bm is. If he’s wrong against a non bw a bw should never step in and defend her. Period. They didn’t defend you or publicly state how wrong don imus was when he called y’all nappÿ headed hóes. They were silent because it’s masculine to attack men to defend a woman.

Priveleged

Yeah I know
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
16,591 1,532 2,645
Alleybux
You are defending him because of the woman’s race she doesn’t deserve sympathy. He doesn’t deserve no understanding or hall passes for this his ass is being dragged rightfully so.

yes a w lady would never get my sympathy. Ww do not have collective sympathy for women outside of their race the way bw do and it’s sad.

LuvMissDee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
140,969 5,061 2,012
Alleybux
Idc how wrong a bm is. If he’s wrong against a non bw a bw should never step in and defend her. Period. They didn’t defend you or publicly state how wrong don imus was when he called y’all nappÿ headed hóes. They were silent because it’s masculine to attack men to defend a woman.
Yeah your a nut this confirmed it.

Priveleged

Yeah I know
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
16,591 1,532 2,645
Alleybux
Yeah your a nut this confirmed it.

8EE86E3E-7A3B-4102-A609-D3E7DC6A0556.gif

Cocobutttercup

Lip syncing queen
Reaction score
Reactions
202,484 12,953 2,132
Alleybux
I feel you girl but ppl will say anything over the internet. Honey it was retail. You telling me MEN treated you like sh!t to the point where ww stepped in to defend you?

And you’re missing the point. Bw should not be publicly defending any non bw period. Ww can fight their own damn battles.

I hear you and Yes both men and women treated me like sh!t and white women and black women stepped in actually just people of any gender or color really. I had a white woman talked down to me a old white man checked her, a black woman clowned me , a white woman checked her, a white man cussed at me out , a black man checked him. I was being berated by a group of black people, corny white college boys checked them and told them to leave me alone. Once again it’s about a person’s moral compass. What that rapper did was wrong period.

Priveleged

Yeah I know
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
16,591 1,532 2,645
Alleybux
Why do y’all turn moral issues on right from wrong into a race war?

Wrong is wrong. Race or not.

because race warriors who say what you say exist.

you will never learn to shut your got damn mouth and let ww and men handle their own battles.

Idk about y’all but I don’t have the time to be defending ww.

so he posted her video saying she should’ve combed her head. Big deal am I suppose to feel sorry for her like you? Because I don’t. The point of the matter is leave them ww aloneeee

WorkInProgress

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
441,011 8,507 2,734
Alleybux
I hate when yall aren't confident enough to stand in an opinion on your own. If you don't want to defend the lady, then don't. But stop trying to make other people feel bad because they're "DEfeNdIng WhITe WOmEn". I'm never a fan of people filming strangers for sh!ts and giggles just because you don't like their appearance. It's childish.

3sugarspls

bonnet association affiliate
Reaction score
Reactions
47,887 3,028 1,002
Alleybux
because race warriors who say what you say exist.

you will never learn to shut your got damn mouth and let ww and men handle their own battles.

Idk about y’all but I don’t have the time to be defending ww.

so he posted her video saying she should’ve combed her head. Big deal am I suppose to feel sorry for her like you? Because I don’t. The point of the matter is leave them ww aloneeee

You don’t have to feel sorry, but I promise you didn’t have to make a thread bitching and moaning about it either. One comment would’ve sufficed. All this has proved that clearly you have a moral issue as well.

TeawithCake

All Good Fortune
Reaction score
Reactions
45,738 1,346 917
Alleybux
I've had some very negative experiences with white women. But I often forget the times white women have defended me against other white women who were being hateful. Dababy was wrong as hell, and you know it. Op, you need help for your fixation on white women.

Last edited: