Quantcast

Why do some bw defend ww honor so much?

smokesilver

I trigger fonts
Reaction score
Reactions
38,465 1,860 410
Alleybux
DaBaby is a trash human being in general and that alone is why everyone went against him, not because there's a desire to defend WW. This had nothing to do with race. This was a trash individual being checked for the their trash ways. Nothing more, nothing less. Additionally, he has done way WORSE to black women so at what point does a BM have to face repercussions without it being the "going against a brotha" narrative?

But separately, you keep mentioning BW should stay "on code" and never speak against BM because non blacks don't defend BW buuuuuttttt BM also don't defend BW so they don't deserve to be guarded either. How many BM check other BM for degrading BW? How many BM checked Kodak Black, Lil Wayne, Gilbert Arenas, Jahleel Addae, Neyo, Yung Berg, Stephen Jackson, Kevin Hart??? When I saw how many BM defended YesJulz, that white woman who came for BW, I knew where the fµck!ng chips laid. There is no code for black people. There is a code for BM and there is a separate code for BW. I keep telling y'all to stop with this one-sided loyalty. BW do NOT owe BM something that they aren't collectively giving to us.

IDORU

LSA’s ONE AND ONLY GRIMES STAN
Reaction score
Reactions
46,656 1,311 2,643
Alleybux
Go outside OP. You’re offended over people being decent human beings..not every single thing is about race. If you feel nothing from watching that video that’s really sad. That’s still a person with feelings at the end of the day.

xscapizm

Prima Donna, I'm complex.
Reaction score
Reactions
63,517 1,503 253
Alleybux
Yass! Why tf as a woman would I be celebrating another woman being embarrassed? White, black, blue, or green it isn't okay. Women get absolutely no where being complacent in misogyny.
Go tf awf!!!!! You're a real one. You a diamond baby! Keep shining. Much respect to you. Be blessed ❤️

CokeChanel

BK born. Trini raised.
Reaction score
Reactions
328,651 11,679 2,889
Alleybux
Wasn’t there a study that showed that if black women where being attack in public a number of white women wouldn’t help them? Maybe it’s because I live in nyc and know exactly how some of these WW are but I just can’t seem to care for them. They sit back and laugh they asses off when a bm is attacking black women in public or online but yall not ready for that. Bringing up what these chicks did for y’all in HS when y’all was teenagers..

Pressley

Consciousness Over Cookies
Reaction score
Reactions
482,466 14,132 13,199
Alleybux
This! My post kind of touched on this in that thread. BW were defending MIss Ann. Let Miss Ann hold her own nuts. These rappers make a living debasing you but you want to play a humanitarian while the world sh!ts on you yet tries to steal everything about you. Was it wrong? Yes. Do I care? NO

Pressley

Consciousness Over Cookies
Reaction score
Reactions
482,466 14,132 13,199
Alleybux
Yass! Why tf as a woman would I be celebrating another woman being embarrassed? White, black, blue, or green it isn't okay. Women get absolutely no where being complacent in misogyny.
Fake feminism liberal nonsense banter that only BW believe. Prove me wrong? You can't. Nobody takes the "she's a woman I support her!" approach whenever a BW is unfairly dragged in the media, usually by her own men, which is another topic and has to do with these boys being raised by BW just like YOU...who respect every other woman but herself. Misogyny? Ya'll need to quit taking feminist talking points. Hell, the fµck!ng world doesn't even see you AS a damn woman, all the while trying to steal your whole damn essence.

sammyvine

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
57,614 5,048 9,104
Alleybux
Are some of you racist?

So if a non black women is being badly treated, black women should just laugh because she is a different race.
What kind of humans are you.

Individual

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
39,331 1,268 399
Alleybux
It would be amazing if the vast majority of black women everywhere would just defend themselves and their children, and that's it. WW, BM, AW, AM, LW, LM, LGBT, etc. etc. etc. can and should defend themselves. They're not children.
i agree here honestly. The thing is they feel the need to attack only for the black male .

Last edited:

whutsthetea

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
70,741 2,795 601
Alleybux
Da Baby's thread was a class issue not a race issue. Treating those in a humble position who serve you with unwarranted contempt is gross. Nobody is defending the WW - fonts are calling out the disgusting behaviour.
Exactly. It had nothing to do with race for me. Not one bit.

BrittXOXO

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,324 314 116
Alleybux
Dababy messes with a "lightskin" so the women of LSA will hate him for that reason. They can care less about that flight attendant. It's that Dani girl they're upset over.
His child's mother is dark-skinned....

There's Some Baby Mama Drama Going on With DaBaby's Baby Mama

You're such a colorist.

hellokitty

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
32,045 1,351 882
Alleybux
Like their life depends on it?

That Da baby thread had a lot of women angry at Da baby calling him all types of names saying the ww didn’t deserve that.

But you NEVER see or hear ww defending bw against someone (whether it be a black or white male) who said something foul to or about bw. And it happens a lot. In fact they are quiet and revel in it.

This seems to be a common thing among some bw. Like that bailiff who was fixing that murderers hair in court.

or when that black lady bucked up at that man at the baseball game after he got aggressive with a ww.

some of you need to learn how to stay on code and stop defending ww so much. Let them and others handle their own battles. I get it “ it doesn’t matter what color she is wrong is wrong blah blah blah” but if you think like this you are an idiot because ww don’t think like that or protect bw against men.

please do better if you are guilty of this. You are not an attack dog bw. Shut your mouth and let ww handle their own damn battles if they care enough.
it just reflects our level of empathy really, even for those who may show us disdain, we still have a good enough soul to care

Janice254

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
1,816 86 323
Alleybux

That Da baby thread had a lot of women angry at Da baby calling him all types of names saying the ww didn’t deserve that.

But you NEVER see or hear ww defending bw against someone (whether it be a black or white male) who said something foul to or about bw. And it happens a lot. In fact they are quiet and revel in it.

This seems to be a common thing among some bw. Like that bailiff who was fixing that murderers hair in court.

or when that black lady bucked up at that man at the baseball game after he got aggressive with a ww.

some of you need to learn how to stay on code and stop defending ww so much. Let them and others handle their own battles. I get it “ it doesn’t matter what color she is wrong is wrong blah blah blah” but if you think like this you are an idiot because ww don’t think like that or protect bw against men.

please do better if you are guilty of this. You are not an attack dog bw. Shut your mouth and let ww handle their own damn battles if they care enough.

You're wrong. A lot of white women like to defend black women and men.

TitsMcGhee

Corona Coochie
Reaction score
Reactions
177,906 2,441 813
Alleybux
Bad example OP. It’s not the fact that the woman is white, it’s the fact that she was doing her job and nothing so wrong with her appearance that he needed to put her on camera and embarrass her. Same as how people were posting Popeyes workers trying to rest and mind their business when that hellish sandwich came out. Or when young thug criticized those young Black women over their appearance just for doing their job.

Reaction score
Reactions
2,226 110 66
Alleybux
It would be amazing if the vast majority of black women everywhere would just defend themselves and their children, and that's it. WW, BM, AW, AM, LW, LM, LGBT, etc. etc. etc. can and should defend themselves. They're not children.
Black women are also lesbians and bisexual, so that wouldn’t work.

Pink Raspberry

freckles
Reaction score
Reactions
19,889 837 391
Alleybux
Sooooo black women are supposed to ignore or cheer on any type of wrong doing towards non black women? wft

There have been many times where women could only rely on each other, not black, white, hispanic men but each other.

fitpudd

Don't Play With Me
Reaction score
Reactions
49,040 1,078 607
Alleybux
thissssss

i could understand if bw were at least like this to each other. but the way bw drag each other on here, especially as it concerns appearance and choices an individual one makes. it is baffling to make this such a big deal.
LSA is the only board where you will find a segment go to bat for black women. People are calling DaBaby's rude ass out rightfully so. It has nothing to do with this woman being white. The general consensus on this board is that his block headed ass should have been canceled a couple of incidences ago.

fitpudd

Don't Play With Me
Reaction score
Reactions
49,040 1,078 607
Alleybux
Sooooo black women are supposed to ignore or cheer on any type of wrong doing towards non black women? wft

There have been many times where women could only rely on each other, not black, white, hispanic men but each other.
Let's not go overboard, black women can only rely on ourselves. We have no true allies. But no matter, black women are more likely to be empathetic and compassionate to another human being.

Ashley1990

Ms. Good
Reaction score
Reactions
143,929 7,744 9,817
Alleybux
Maybe what you view as being "obsessed with race" is simply situational awareness. And isn't telling someone on a message board to
"mind your business" telling a complete stranger what to do? And if we all (including you) wanted to "mind our business", why would we be on this site in the first place?
Like I said, you guys are OBSESSED with race. That is what 98% of the threads and comments posted are about -- even when it has nothing to do with the topic at hand. Telling someone to mind their business is totally different from trying to force a whole group of women to do what you want them to do, because you're messed up in the head.

Witch Please

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
55,981 2,155 996
Alleybux
This is more class than race.
Had that woman been Black, he still would have mocked her. Probably worse. He is not someone worth defending and that woman was literally innocent in all this, just doing her job.

Pancakes123

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
42,631 741 724
Alleybux
Ok well why not save that energy for the woman who needs it the most if it happens? Why degrade a bm in favor of a ww feelings and tears. Does that make sense to you? Bw need all the empowerment they can get. There is none to waste. Ww can handle their own battles.
Why degrade a black man that degraded a woman? It sounds like you don’t want men to be called out for their bad behavior if they’re black. Yes it makes sense to call out a man insulting a woman that was only doing her job. Especially since he’s privileged and doesn’t have to worry about how he’s going to pay his bills.

That woman could have been called in at the last minute or is working over time. At the end of the day it doesn’t matter how she looks, what matters is if she does her job. If anyone should have kept their mouth shut, it’s the over privileged baby.

Pancakes123

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
42,631 741 724
Alleybux
I saw a lot of poor white lady comments in that thread. If he was wrong so be it but I wouldn’t talk down on my brother in favor of defending some random old white lady.

I was shocked at how much sympathy she received from bw.
You’re related to dababy? You need to call your sibling out for his bad behavior.

Pancakes123

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
42,631 741 724
Alleybux
Idc how wrong a bm is. If he’s wrong against a non bw a bw should never step in and defend her. Period. They didn’t defend you or publicly state how wrong don imus was when he called y’all nappÿ headed hóes. They were silent because it’s masculine to attack men to defend a woman.
Wow you’ve just revealed yourself. ‘how wrong don imus was when he called y’all nappy headed hoes.’ Who is y’all?... :cautious:

Now it’s masculine for women to defend other women. That sounds like something an abusive man would say.

YonceSolange

Beyoncé
Reaction score
Reactions
48,724 2,943 2,224
Alleybux
Wrong is wrong. It is not about race. What we see in the video is DaBaby insulting a woman for no reason, she remains quiet and continues to do her job.

ExquisiteMelanin

Supporting Abused women regardless of race
Reaction score
Reactions
183,750 3,098 2,605
Alleybux
When you see some F'ed up shi! You call it out. What he did was 100 percent wrong. The same way it would of been wrong if his baby lookn as said the same about a black woman or any woman. All he has to do is sit his as down and enjoy the flight and act right. Unless she was being a complete as, why mistreat people handling your food and care 30,000 miles in the air? Or on the ground. If you are an AS, you are an As.e6 It has nothing to do with what someone else is willing to do or not in a situation like this. Not all situations are the same. smh

ExquisiteMelanin

Supporting Abused women regardless of race
Reaction score
Reactions
183,750 3,098 2,605
Alleybux
Wrong is wrong. It is not about race. What we see in the video is DaBaby insulting a woman for no reason, she remains quiet and continues to do her job.

Right. Im trying to understand some of the logic.What did that woman do to cause him to mistreat her if she is just doing her job? This is a very specific incident. Not a general one to make a point about why Bw are doing this or that and vice versa. If the idiot would of said the same about a black woman, asian woman, latino woman, my answer would be the same. That he was acting ungrateful and acting like an idiot towards someone tryin to do a job on his behalf. smh

XKZXA

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,715 957 776
Alleybux
It's "caping" to not enjoy a middle age woman being harassed because of her appearance? Black female empowerment is not about degrading anyone or tearing other women down. That's not what black women self esteem should be built off of. If DA Baby will embarrass that woman, he'll embarrass another. That's the problem.

But their entire beauty standards are built off of our oppression. Yaul can play fake friends with the mother’s of white supremacy, but I’m not. The majority don’t like us and you can easily see this when a black woman is seen as “competition” to them.

XKZXA

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,715 957 776
Alleybux

They will sing a different tune when the white woman is exposed for being racist.

Hatshepsut

Tenda wema, nenda zako.
Reaction score
Reactions
37,291 1,030 134
Alleybux
I just want LSA to keep this same energy when fonts are upset about a police killing.

Instead of harassing fonts and calling them names.
Ma’am. I made one comment in this thread, that’s hardly harassment.
I still think this thread is idiotic.

Cryeisha

The High Priestess
Reaction score
Reactions
166,807 21,296 10,690
Alleybux
@Priveleged

I agree OP. Regardless of what he did was right or wrong, it’s not our battle. The same energy would not be there from white women for a black woman in return.

Nitaa

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
38,216 1,251 390
Alleybux
Girl, bye I'll say what I want. I don't condone any race of man attacking any race of woman, period.

Reaction score
Reactions
146,853 4,503 3,835
Alleybux
Da Baby's thread was a class issue not a race issue. Treating those in a humble position who serve you with unwarranted contempt is gross. Nobody is defending the WW - fonts are calling out the disgusting behaviour.

Yep. Class and age issue. Who the fµck bullies someone old enough to be their mother?!