Why do some bw defend ww honor so much?

Iola Boylen

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
246,060 36,559 5,392
Alleybux
His child's mother is dark-skinned....

There's Some Baby Mama Drama Going on With DaBaby's Baby Mama's Some Baby Mama Drama Going on With DaBaby's Baby Mama

You're such a colorist.
But he cheats her on her with a lightskin girl. You're so insecure.

Stilla

Black MALE Font | Posted on Beyonce.com 8/11/23
Reaction score
Reactions
667,967 33,491 13,143
Alleybux
I never knew LSA had so many “mules” for white women that’s for sure. Mules is the term they use when black women “cape” for black men, correct? But now all of a sudden actions trump race (& gender, no? Lol) and it’s all about human decency. Interesting. This only applies when the victim isn’t black. Y’all do not extend the same courtesy to black people whether man or woman. Fact. Stop the bµllsh!t and mental gymnastics because that sh!t ain’t working and we don’t believe you. Y’all basically just change the rules day by day & case by case depending on if you like the person or not. Y’all don’t like being called out for things like this hence why OP is getting so much flack but she’s right in her original statement. Continue to “mule”. It’s giving very much sunken place...or the flight attendant is one of your people. Either way it’s a dub.

Last edited:

Cryeisha

The High Priestess
Reaction score
Reactions
166,811 21,296 10,690
Alleybux
Yep. Class and age issue. Who the fµck bullies someone old enough to be their mother?!
I’m not a fan of his but he’s 30 this year. Age shouldn’t be a factor here because he’s old himself. And the alleged ‘woman’ in the video doesn’t appear to be a senior citizen despite looking like she’s pushing 50 or 60 years old but that could be deceiving, can’t tell.

And age doesn’t mean anything anyways when everyone is grown, the heck. Y’all really putting her in the same category as his mother?

trubloo

Lady OG
Reaction score
Reactions
81,112 5,495 3,829
Alleybux
i agree OP. Fonts were acting like he physically attacked the woman. Meanwhile if she were black ww would have been laughing.

more proof LSA has been infilitrated

DDC

BLESSED
Reaction score
Reactions
227,349 3,392 3,908
Alleybux
Some of yall prove on a daily basis how ignorant, hateful, and low vibrational you are. And being that way does NOT make you pro-black.

LJJJJJJ

Tenoch Huerta & Kang's FIRST & ONLY WIFE
Reaction score
Reactions
35,609 881 296
Alleybux
Your whole argument summed up OP.
tenor - 2021-04-20T201045.456.gif

I hope to God you're not actually spouting this mess in real life because it really shows the lack of self awareness and pure common sense that you possess.

SimbaLuver

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
134,025 5,914 5,609
Alleybux
That thread was NOT ABOUT THE WHITE WOMAN.. or class.... They just hate DA Baby More.

If a Black Women had said the same thing.... people would not be in an uproar
Definitely. It's because they hate him more. If it were Kevin Hart or J. Lo, the same thing.

SimbaLuver

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
134,025 5,914 5,609
Alleybux
Go outside OP. You’re offended over people being decent human beings..not every single thing is about race. If you feel nothing from watching that video that’s really sad. That’s still a person with feelings at the end of the day.
If everything wasn't about race, LSA wouldn't spew such venom towards Asians, Latinos and, yes white women. Y'all don't care about that lady.

IDORU

LSA’s ONE AND ONLY GRIMES STAN
Reaction score
Reactions
46,656 1,311 2,643
Alleybux
If everything wasn't about race, LSA wouldn't spew such venom towards Asians, Latinos and, yes white women. Y'all don't care about that lady.
And I don’t care about your input. LSA as a whole may not but that doesn’t mean it applies to every single member. Leave me out of your grouping, please and thank you.

just coco

immune to the gaslighting
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
But their entire beauty standards are built off of our oppression. Yaul can play fake friends with the mother’s of white supremacy, but I’m not. The majority don’t like us and you can easily see this when a black woman is seen as “competition” to them.
yall are so full of sh!t in this whole thread, and i am glad i was in timeout when this thread was created..........the majority of black males cant stand yall asses either, nor your children, but yall still got yall glittery capes on for their conquered asses, but wanna jump into arrogant mode when it comes to non-black women.........

black women can all of a sudden see 'clearly' when it comes to non-black people, but play deaf, dumb and blind when it comes to her black kangz......FOH

just coco

BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
DaBaby is a trash human being in general and that alone is why everyone went against him, not because there's a desire to defend WW. This had nothing to do with race. This was a trash individual being checked for the their trash ways. Nothing more, nothing less. Additionally, he has done way WORSE to black women so at what point does a BM have to face repercussions without it being the "going against a brotha" narrative?

But separately, you keep mentioning BW should stay "on code" and never speak against BM because non blacks don't defend BW buuuuuttttt BM also don't defend BW so they don't deserve to be guarded either. How many BM check other BM for degrading BW? How many BM checked Kodak Black, Lil Wayne, Gilbert Arenas, Jahleel Addae, Neyo, Yung Berg, Stephen Jackson, Kevin Hart??? When I saw how many BM defended YesJulz, that white woman who came for BW, I knew where the fµck!ng chips laid. There is no code for black people. There is a code for BM and there is a separate code for BW. I keep telling y'all to stop with this one-sided loyalty. BW do NOT owe BM something that they aren't collectively giving to us.
thank you......you saved me some typing, because this is exactly what i came in to say.......

@StuckInBrum .....have you chimed in?....we were both in timeout when this thread was created......

just coco

BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
Sooooo black women are supposed to ignore or cheer on any type of wrong doing towards non black women? wft
black women are jealous of non-black women, so they cheer it on, when a black kang give a non-black woman the same treatment he would give a black woman........this is the result of black women being race identified mule soldiers......

Individual

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
39,331 1,268 399
Alleybux
His child's mother is dark-skinned....

There's Some Baby Mama Drama Going on With DaBaby's Baby Mama's Some Baby Mama Drama Going on With DaBaby's Baby Mama

You're such a colorist.
She’s pretty to me and if she only knew her worth not to be down for the thugs and the false indoctrination of being a “ride or die”. Such a shame they fµck up their life, beauty and lives for the black male bµllsh!t and false manhood.

just coco

BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
OP, just admit that you’re mad people had the audacity to drag your so called “bLaCK KaNG” and you prefer that instead of people rightfully calling him out for it, you’d prefer they stay shut.

It’s hilarious how you’re caping for a man who has a LONG history of violence against black women. You act as if it weren’t your black self on that plane, he wouldn’t have said anything.

Stop defending men that wouldn’t even piss on you if you were on fire. These black men don’t give a fµck about you.

You ask “Why do BW defend WW’s honor so much?” When you should be asking yourself why do so many BW like yourself insist on defending and muling for men that wouldn’t do the same? Da baby would push your ass over faster than you can say “black love” to be with his redbones and light skins.
i agree, and well said......had it been a white man degrading a white woman in this situation, and black women came to the defense of the white woman, the op of this thread would not have had a problem with it.......

she feels like black women are 'defending' a white woman over her black kang, and that is the only reason that this thread was made......

just coco

BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
You can go to hell beloved, I don't want to be associated with you under the guise of bw solidarity you ain't like me
So don't worry about what bw are doing, non mentally ill women have the ability to switch and show empathy to another woman when she is in danger at the hands of man. That's what's kept many of us alive

Mad bw like you think your precious kangs will protect YOU from their own scorn and violence because you trashed the becky that they value more than you anyway? Yeah right
You're lucky the resident gatherers are on time out or your dragging would have been astronomical by this page

Do you even fathom what I'm saying? Men like your master da baby hold becky and his "yellow bones" in higher regard than bw and if he can treat them any how you really think he's gonna protect you from danger??? Fool

So who tf are you fighting to defend? You better pray a ww sees past her hatred and racism when Tyrone and em decide to gang rape you and she's the only one around who can help

Don't bother replying
i'm working on it now......i am glad to see that the op got alot of groans in this thread though......because when i first started reading it, it seems like alot of mules were agreeing with her premise........

XKZXA

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,715 957 776
Alleybux
yall are so full of sh!t in this whole thread, and i am glad i was in timeout when this thread was created..........the majority of black males cant stand yall asses either, nor your children, but yall still got yall glittery capes on for their conquered asses, but wanna jump into arrogant mode when it comes to non-black women.........

black women can all of a sudden see 'clearly' when it comes to non-black people, but play deaf, dumb and blind when it comes to her black kangz......FOH

Why did you quote me?? I don’t have a cape for anyone except other black women(depending on the situation). Sorry if you’re offended Becky, but non-black women are the mother’s of white supremacy. My man ain’t even black, but go off lmao. You can look through my previous posts and see this.

Most children spend the majority of their childhood with their mother so no one can convince me that racism isn’t learned from them as well.

SimbaLuver

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
134,025 5,914 5,609
Alleybux
And I don’t care about your input. LSA as a whole may not but that doesn’t mean it applies to every single member. Leave me out of your grouping, please and thank you
My mistake if you're not anti Asain, trans women and so on. What he did was immature, but the response (excluding you) is not genuine at all.

Ashley7231

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
295 25 64
Alleybux
The lack of empathy black people especially black women have for each other is the reason we come to defense of yt ppl, too bad they don't do the same for us.

just coco

BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
The lack of empathy black people especially black women have for each other is the reason we come to defense of yt ppl, too bad they don't do the same for us.
its not 'lack of empathy', black women have outright HATRED for other black women and black daughters, because she worships her black kang......YOU CAN NEVER SERVE TWO GODS......

GlamorousOne

Forever I’m That Girl ~ ALIEN SUPERSTAR ~ UNIQUE!
Reaction score
Reactions
333,519 8,434 3,983
Alleybux
i agree, and well said......had it been a white man degrading a white woman in this situation, and black women came to the defense of the white woman, the op of this thread would not have had a problem with it.......

she feels like black women are 'defending' a white woman over her black kang, and that is the only reason that this thread was made......

This. End Thread.